THE major Poker sites and their owners charged with illegal gambling

Nade

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: THE major Poker sites and their owners charged with illegal gambling There's been a few big overlays on FTP tonight, i'd be tempted to re-deposit on there and Stars for the overlays but then i remember that i don't run like Jason Mercier so won't bother :eyes.

So u spend 8 hours winning a mtt' date=' then they say sorry we have shut down operations :rollin and u get nadda :beer[/quote'] Coincidentally on Thursday on FullTilt they had a scheduled maintenance but the weekly $1k hadn't finished yet and they were discussing a deal on the FT. One of FTs reps came on and said if you don't agree on a chop in the next 2mins we cancel the tournament and chop it up by chip count (which is what i think happened much to players disgust.)

Re: THE major Poker sites and their owners charged with illegal gambling

The cashier seems to be working fine now:ok
Had another go and got to the options page but none of them any good for me. Despite previously depositing by debit card the option wasn't there, so decided to make a $10 deposit. Now it won't let me withdraw for 48 hrs. :wall

Re: THE major Poker sites and their owners charged with illegal gambling Just remembered i'm 5k FPPs from a $1.3k bonus on Stars so personally i'm in for a waiting game as technically i could still go for Supernova for a bigger bonus depending on a few factors... will have to see the next few days.

Had another go and got to the options page but none of them any good for me. Despite previously depositing by debit card the option wasn't there' date=' so decided to make a $10 deposit. Now it won't let me withdraw for 48 hrs. :wall[/quote'] Ill have to do the same with a new card, as i had to cancel my old one yesterday after some thieving fcuker got my details and were having a fine time for themselves. but because it will take 48 hr i may as well wait until monday as it is the weekend and i would only be guessing but they will propably say 2 working days

Just remembered i'm 5k FPPs from a $1.3k bonus on Stars so personally i'm in for a waiting game as technically i could still go for Supernova for a bigger bonus depending on a few factors... will have to see the next few days.
Yea I'm only around 40 hours away from the 4k bonus too. Hopefully the games don't dry up to the point where my hourly rate will be greatly affected.

Re: THE major Poker sites and their owners charged with illegal gambling Ive just tried both FT and Stars Both updated fine and im logged in. Pokerstars had a notice pop up saying they've suspended all real money games for any people residing in the US, but its business as usual for the rest of us. The home page and support has moved to www.pokerstars.eu as of now.