Cheltenham Hospitality Competition - reb33 Wins!

Big Andy

Firstly, can I just make everybody aware that the rules have just been tidied up a touch. There's no major changes from before but we've added a ten minute posting of bets rule and clarified the rules as far as no shows and late arrivals to the competition. Here are the new rules. Anyway after day 1, stewartd14 is quick out of the blocks with a nice 10/1 winner in Cape of Storms, and Pobby weighed in with a superb double of Madame Boot and Ciceron with bowlesie, chris, walter and mr shrewdie all getting off the mark too. Today's Scorers 10.00 - stewartd14 8.75 - Pobby 2.75 - bowles10 2.00 - chris34 2.00 - whizzkid walter 0.40 - mr shrewdie

Re: Cheltenham Hospitality Competition Day 2 Scores I'm having a few problems with knocking up a table but that will be sorted by tomorrow so for today I'm just going to put what info I have. Today's Scorers tedthewolf - 6 runadrum - 6 roy keane - 4 Billy Hills - 3.5 Lars - 3 chris34 - 1.1 wizzkid walter - 0.4 Current Leaderboard stewartd14 - 10 Pobby - 7.75 tedthewolf - 6 runadrum - 6 roy keane - 4 Billy Hills - 3.5 bowles10 - 2.75 Tull - 2.75 wizzkid walter - 2.4 mr shrewdie - 0.4

Re: Cheltenham Hospitality Competition Day 5 Scores *Updated*

Can all entrants please make sure they send their Stan James username to [email protected] as there are many that still haven't. :ok You can register an account by clicking here and gain a £25 Free Bet!
5. All entrants must place a bet at Stan James within the timeframe of this competition. Andy - I have not got a Stan Jmaes account yet and I assume as per rule no 5 as above I don't need one until 9th March??????

Re: Cheltenham Hospitality Competition Day 5 Scores *Updated*

5. All entrants must place a bet at Stan James within the timeframe of this competition. Andy - I have not got a Stan Jmaes account yet and I assume as per rule no 5 as above I don't need one until 9th March??????
That's correct Reb:ok and if you would be kind enough to sign up using the link to Stan James it all helps to get fantastic promo's just like this one in the future. Thanks!

Re: Cheltenham Hospitality Competition Day 6 Scores *Updated* Anyone can still win this with loads of double and triple point days coming up, so get in there and give the leaders a fright. ;) Don't forget to send Stan James usernames to [email protected] - I have 10 already, but still missing quite a lot. :ok Qualifying bets must be placed before the competition ends. :ok

Re: Cheltenham Hospitality Competition Day 7 Scores *Updated* Hi Andy Cheers for your work with the tables but as it is now looking extremely unlikely I can afford the day off work I shall gracefully withdraw. Good luck to everyone still competing. :ok

Re: Cheltenham Hospitality Competition Day 7 Scores *Updated*

Don't want to be a pita... but wasnt yesterday a double points day? PS also my winning tips sp yesterday was 4.33 not 4 (5.05 ffos las 1 Marias Rock 100/30) Sorry if I've misunderstood...
Yip it should have been double points yesterday!! 10/3 winner should be 3.33 points...

Don't want to be a pita... but wasnt yesterday a double points day? PS also my winning tips sp yesterday was 4.33 not 4 (5.05 ffos las 1 Marias Rock 100/30) Sorry if I've misunderstood...
maria's rock was a winner on Tuesday at 10/3 so that's 3.33points yesterday you had Blue Cossack at Wolvo for 3 points:ok

Hi Andy Cheers for your work with the tables but as it is now looking extremely unlikely I can afford the day off work I shall gracefully withdraw. Good luck to everyone still competing. :ok
Many thanks for letting me know, mate.:ok