Cheltenham Hospitality Competition - reb33 Wins!

Big Andy

Re: Cheltenham Hospitality Competition Day 5 Scores *Updated*

That's correct Reb:ok and if you would be kind enough to sign up using the link to Stan James it all helps to get fantastic promo's just like this one in the future. Thanks!
Hi Andy, Fantastic work mate!! As I have gone top (woohoo!!) it is only right and proper to open an account and I have had my £25 quid on Spurs to beat Wolves at 6/4. Cheers

Re: Cheltenham Hospitality Competition Day 5 Scores *Updated*

Hi Andy, Fantastic work mate!! As I have gone top (woohoo!!) it is only right and proper to open an account and I have had my £25 quid on Spurs to beat Wolves at 6/4. Cheers
As a West Brom fan reb, I hope you'll be at that virtual payout window come final whistle tomorrow :hope I'll pass your details on to our sponsors:ok

Re: Cheltenham Hospitality Competition - reb33 Wins! Well done Rebs and Stewart - hope you lads have a great day, well deserved :notworthy My 1st reserve wins the lucky last at Kempton at 14s, if only, if only, if only... :sad Have a great time fellas :clap:clap

Re: Cheltenham Hospitality Competition - reb33 Wins! Hi Andy, E-Mail sent. Thanks to you and everyone involved from Punters Lounge in organising this promotion and well done to stewartd as well. It's a fantastic prize and really looking foward to what should be a great day - just need to find a winner!! Best Reb33

Re: Cheltenham Hospitality Competition - reb33 Wins! Brilliant work Andy :clap:clap And stunning performance by Reb :clap:clap With regards to the tickets: I had originally booked the Tuesday off work, but got asked last night if I could work it as we're short for staff. In the knowledge I hadnt won this, I did everyone a favour and said I would work, missing Champion Hurdle day ! Therefore, due to this, I wont be able to take up the excellent runner's up prize on offer. With that in mind, I would like to offer my tickets to the 3rd placed finisher, cc75. CC - If you dont want them, they will be offered to 4th place etc. Finally, I would like to say a massive thank you to Paul for organising such a great prize, and to Stan James for supplying such a great prize. Reb - Have a great day ! :ok

Re: Cheltenham Hospitality Competition - reb33 Wins!

Brilliant work Andy :clap:clap And stunning performance by Reb :clap:clap With regards to the tickets: I had originally booked the Tuesday off work, but got asked last night if I could work it as we're short for staff. In the knowledge I hadnt won this, I did everyone a favour and said I would work, missing Champion Hurdle day ! Therefore, due to this, I wont be able to take up the excellent runner's up prize on offer. With that in mind, I would like to offer my tickets to the 3rd placed finisher, cc75. CC - If you dont want them, they will be offered to 4th place etc. Finally, I would like to say a massive thank you to Paul for organising such a great prize, and to Stan James for supplying such a great prize. Reb - Have a great day ! :ok
Meant to say thanks to all for admin and the great comp/prize :ok Stewart, thanks for the offer but I will pass on to next in line Chris34 who will hopefully be nearer than me to Chelts and be able to take advantage of the tickets (Club tickets, the best enclosure, by the way not Tattersalls as mentioned - Stan James confirmed this on the phone to me). Really great prize and thanks again Stew but hopefully Chris will be able to go and enjoy. :ok

Re: Cheltenham Hospitality Competition - reb33 Wins! Thanks everyone for your congratulatory words, really looking forward to the day - shame you guys couldn't use the club enclosure tickets. Been a racing fan for years and always said I would never do Cheltenham because of the queues unless I got hospitality, so I am really made up. I'm hoping Hurricane Fly wins the Champion just to savour the atmosphere of an Irish welcome into the winners enclosure:ok Be Lucky