PL Exclusive Betfair Poker Live Promo, Over $3000 added, Grand Final Sun 8th May

morlspin

PL Exclusive Betfair Poker Live Promo, Over $3000 added, Grand Final Sun 8th May  

1. 1.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: PL Exclusive Betfair Poker Live Promotion - Over $3000 added! - Next game Sun 13

gg tonight and got new people here trying to teach me poker hehe,on a lost cause there methinks :):):) 4th i,m happy with considering what i was dealt with
Don't take it personally. I've only seen you play a couple of times- I obviously need a bigger sample. 3 times tonight I was called after raising pre flop by players holding Ace rags. One guy called all the way to the river for a gutshot straight. Great fun though! Till tomorrow.

Re: PL Exclusive Betfair Poker Live Promotion - Over $3000 added! - Next game Sun 6th

PLAYERS MUST, AND I MEAN MUST! POST THEIR NICKNAMES ON BETFAIR IN THIS THREAD IF ITS NOT ONE WE CAN RECOGNISE INSTANTLY, IF YOU DO NOT, YOU WILL NOT GET ENTRY TO THE FINAL SHOULD YOU QUALIFY. Thanks:ok
Hi, i play as lure freak on betfair, finished 11th so should be in for the final, fantastic comp both value and opportunity, many thanks to all who helped set it up. I will certainly be getting involved more often.

Re: PL Exclusive Betfair Poker Live Promotion - Over $3000 added! - Next game Sun 13 Hi Esox, I'm pretty sure (from the opening post) that it's just the top 15 from each of the monthly finals, with the next one being on 3rd April. The weekly tournaments don't provide a grand final ticket, but do provide a nice $ added value to help build up bankrolls. Nice result still though, do that again on the 3rd April and you'll be in :ok Good luck, Bart

Re: PL Exclusive Betfair Poker Live Promotion - Over $3000 added! - Next game Sun 20

well' date='where can I find the password? can you send it to me,please?[/quote'] every post you have made has been to ask for the password,personally i wouldnt give you it but the admins may be a bit more lenient. try and join in with the community more,we dont bite. :ok

Re: PL Exclusive Betfair Poker Live Promotion - Over $3000 added! - Next game Sun 13

Just found the screen shot and looks like lure freak was 11th in the monthly one. :ok
Thanks Avongirl, i thought it was the monthly one, looking forward to getting involved in more of these, great format and a pleasant game, Many thanks.

Hi Esox, I'm pretty sure (from the opening post) that it's just the top 15 from each of the monthly finals, with the next one being on 3rd April. The weekly tournaments don't provide a grand final ticket, but do provide a nice $ added value to help build up bankrolls. Nice result still though, do that again on the 3rd April and you'll be in :ok Good luck, Bart
Hi Bart, it was the monthly game i finished in, i will to play on the 3rd as well though as i enjoyed the game and format, Many thanks Esox.