PL Exclusive Betfair Poker Live Promo, Over $3000 added, Grand Final Sun 8th May

morlspin

PL Exclusive Betfair Poker Live Promo, Over $3000 added, Grand Final Sun 8th May  

1. 1.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: PL Exclusive Betfair Poker Live Promotion - Over $3000 added! - Next game Sun 6th Have I missed Sunday's password? Tried to reg yesterday whilst I was at another location as I need to do it from a different IP but realised I didn't have password. Not sure if I'll manage to reg in time to play now, but can I have it anyway just in case please.

Re: PL Exclusive Betfair Poker Live Promotion - Over $3000 added! - Next game Sun 6th

Have I missed Sunday's password? Tried to reg yesterday whilst I was at another location as I need to do it from a different IP but realised I didn't have password. Not sure if I'll manage to reg in time to play now' date=' but can I have it anyway just in case please.[/quote'] Gimme 2 mins H:ok

Re: PL Exclusive Betfair Poker Live Promotion - Over $3000 added! - Next game Sun 6th Hi all, i dont have 50 posts yet so cant recieve pm's i do however have enough to enter the comp as stated in the 1st post in this thread, how do i get a password to register please??

Re: PL Exclusive Betfair Poker Live Promotion - Over $3000 added! - Next game Sun 6th

Hi all' date=' i dont have 50 posts yet so cant recieve pm's i do however have enough to enter the comp as stated in the 1st post in this thread, how do i get a password to register please??[/quote'] it will be sent out after 7pm :ok

Hi all' date=' i dont have 50 posts yet so cant recieve pm's i do however have enough to enter the comp as stated in the 1st post in this thread, how do i get a password to register please??[/quote'] You can receive them mate, u just cant send em:ok

Re: PL Exclusive Betfair Poker Live Promotion - Over $3000 added! - Next game Sun 6th Usual password doesn't work - is it possible to have tonights?

We're treating you this month thats for sure' date= Hope you enjoy! Punters Lounge and Betfair are proud to announce a new 10 week promotion which will see $1300 cash and a Package to Betfair Live Portugal added to the promotion. Details of the Events and Final Qualification Weekly Events - Open to All Players - Password is regular forum one Sunday 27th February 7.30pm $5+50c with $100 added Sunday 13th March 7.30pm $5+50c with $100 added Sunday 20th March 7.30pm $5+50c with $100 added Sunday 27th March 7.30pm $5+50c with $100 added Sunday 10th April 7.30pm $5+50c with $100 added Tuesday 12th April 7.30pm $5+50c with $100 added Sunday 17th April 7.30pm $5+50c with $100 added Monthly Events - Open to All Players - Password to be sent later Sunday 6th March 7.30pm $5+50c with $200 added Sunday 3rd April 7.30pm $5+50c with $200 added Tuesday 19th April 7.30pm $5+50c with $200 added Grand Final Event - Qualification Only - Password to be sent later Sunday 8th May 7.30pm Freeroll with Betfair Live Portugal Package added. Qualification to the grand final will be based upon the top 15 in each monthly final giving a maximum field of 45 runners Eligibility and PuntersLounge.com Terms and Conditions 1) You must be a member of PuntersLounge.com with at least 4 posts prior to the nights game to be eligible to play this promotion 2) The top 15 in each monthly final will qualify for the grand final in May 3) Any player who wins the Betfair Live Portugal Package must wear PuntersLounge Branded Clothing during the event. 4) Moderation Teams Decisions are Final in case of any problems. 5) The Main Prize may not be exchanged for cash, and must be used as intended. Betfair Terms and Conditions * All Betfair players who buy-in and enter the password are included in this promotion. The password will be distributed by PuntersLounge to its members. * Players participating in the PuntersLounge Events 1-10 will be paid out using the Ongame Network standard payout structure. * Each tournament must be played until only 1 player is left. * If a player advances to the Grand Final, that player can still participate in the satellites. If the player wins a second ticket, this will be passed to the runner up who does not yet have a ticket. The original player will get the cash winnings, if any apply, for his or her play. * There will be a minimum of 6 players and a maximum of 45 players participating in the Grand Final Freeroll. * To participate in the Grand Final players need to advance to this stage through Events 1-10. The Tickets will be awarded to the qualifying players for the Grand Final at least 72 hours before the tournament. * The Grand Final prize pool consists of a ticket to the Betfair Live Event due at the end of the league. Further details will be included in these terms and conditions. Please refer back to this page in April. *Betfair standard Terms and Conditions apply.

when i get the pw??
can someone send me the pass plz
1) You must be a member of PuntersLounge.com with at least 4 posts prior to the nights game to be eligible to play this promotion Unfortunately neither of you qualify due to the 1st rule, hang around, participate in the forum and you may play next week if you qualify:ok

You can receive them mate' date=' u just cant send em:ok[/quote'] Thanks and please excuse my ignorance being relatively new to this forum but where do received pm's appear? Cheers.