PL Exclusive Betfair Poker Live Promo, Over $3000 added, Grand Final Sun 8th May

morlspin

PL Exclusive Betfair Poker Live Promo, Over $3000 added, Grand Final Sun 8th May  

1. 1.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: PL Exclusive Betfair Poker Live Promotion - Over $3000 added! - Starts 27th Feb I get this whem i try to look at my pms $bbuserinfo[username], You do not have permission to access this page. This is because you are not logged in or have not registered. Log Out Home can someone email me the pw to [email protected] I know its very short notice as it starts in 20 mins but I can live in hope eh :ok

Re: PL Exclusive Betfair Poker Live Promotion - Over $3000 added! - Starts 27th Feb :welcome to PL guys & girls. Good to see you all join us here. @ bremensha: My understanding from the opening post is that the "weekly" events are stand alone tournaments but with $100 added to prize pool. Like warm-up or practice events. It's the 3x "monthly" tournaments where you can qualify for the grand final. But added value in all events though, so it's all good. Good luck and hope to see you in the next one. Bart

Re: PL Exclusive Betfair Poker Live Promotion - Over $3000 added! - Next game Sun 6th

when is the password up for this weeks tourn ? :gimme
It will be sent via Private Message on Saturday to all members with 50 posts or more It will be sent via Private Message on Sunday at 7pm to all members under 50 posts to avoid any leaks:ok