** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

PL Exclusive Betfair Poker Live Promo, Over $3000 added, Grand Final Sun 8th May

morlspin

PL Exclusive Betfair Poker Live Promo, Over $3000 added, Grand Final Sun 8th May  

1. 1.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: PL Exclusive Betfair Poker Live Promotion - Over $3000 added! - Next game Sun 27

Portigul sounds great but do I get this password from:sad:sad
Well' date=' where can I find the password? Can you send it to me, please? :)[/quote'] unfortunately neither of you qualify at this time for this, hang around and become part of the community and maybe next week we will see :ok

Re: PL Exclusive Betfair Poker Live Promotion - Over $3000 added! - Next game Sun 27 Is it me or do I detect that could be the same person?? This is a great community and very welcoming but we don't appreciate beggers That said :welcome stay around get involved and enjoy the promos not that hard to get involved

Re: PL Exclusive Betfair Poker Live Promotion - Over $3000 added! - Next game Sun 27

bubbled,,bloody software kept freezing at the end:wall:wall other tourneys were fine gl guys
I had problems too. Was booted for about 5 mins. To be fair it wasn't at a critical time in the tourney, but annoying nontheless, and not the first time this has happened to me on Betfair. My ipoker tourney ran smoothly alongside it, so it wasn't my connection.

Re: PL Exclusive Betfair Poker Live Promotion - Over $3000 added! - Next game Sun 27 Used to happen to me too far too often, so I was always wary of playing on betfair. Funnily enough, since I changed my laptop about 18 months ago it doesn't seem to have dropped the connection (having said that next Sunday it probably will drop all the time!!)

Used to happen to me too far too often' date=' so I was always wary of playing on betfair. Funnily enough, since I changed my laptop about 18 months ago it doesn't seem to have dropped the connection (having said that next Sunday it probably will drop all the time!!)[/quote'] the thing is it wasnt a dropped connection,i could see all but not do anything,very frustrating. as i said though my other sites were fine.

Re: PL Exclusive Betfair Poker Live Promo, Over $3000 added, Monthly Qualifier Sun 3 Yea, the Ongame software can be very frustrating at times. But that is not Betfair's fault. I do however have inside info from a guy @ another Ongame-skin who claims that there's a massive software update on the way. Which means that multi-tabling might be possible :nana