Bairn's Value Away Wins

bairn1

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Bairn's Value Away Wins

:ok will you post results of your analysis?
I just did 3 simple spreadsheets - Level £10 which shows already quoted £406.40 Loss Recovery where I chased any loosing game with an extra £10 - This showed a profit of nearly £1000 % of bank, where I can change the % rate - the outcome of these change by altering the variable % Do not know how to post but willing to send by email :cheers

Re: Bairn's Value Away Wins Bairn1 excellent work mate one of the best threads to read so far... could you send me an email like the rest im intrigued about it. obviously not giving away too much. Thanks in advance and goood luck to for this weekend Email : [email protected] :) p.s its my first post but i have beeen a follower of this site for a while now :gimme

Re: Bairn's Value Away Wins Hi Bairn, I know I'm a bit late to the party but I've been following Muppet's corners thread for a while and saw a plug for your system. Impressive looking results and the generosity of people like you in posting solid systems is what keeps PL forum going strong. I'll follow with interest over the coming weeks and hope I can offer some assistance (and maybe make a bob or two!) Do you have a dontate button like Muppet? Regards JF

Hi Bairn, I know I'm a bit late to the party but I've been following Muppet's corners thread for a while and saw a plug for your system. Impressive looking results and the generosity of people like you in posting solid systems is what keeps PL forum going strong. I'll follow with interest over the coming weeks and hope I can offer some assistance (and maybe make a bob or two!) Do you have a dontate button like Muppet? Regards JF
Hi there, Thanks for your comments. Any assistance / advice is welcomed. I've already picked up three or four good ideas from others on here, though unfortunately haven't had the chance to test them, and probably won't now till the end of the season. I don't how to add a donate button, but if there is a chance of putting something on here, then I wouldn't turn it down! In the meantime, if anyone does want to donate anything and needs to open a new account with a bookmaker, it would be good to do this through an affiliated link at football-data.co.uk. Without the information I can use from there, I wouldn't have been able to calculate my ratings and come up with this system (and others).

Re: Bairn's Value Away Wins Very busy one this weekend!... 16/04/2011 | Preston v Sheffield United | Away Win | 4 (Blue Square) 16/04/2011 | Reading v Leicester | Away Win | 3.9 (Boyle) 16/04/2011 | Rochdale v Brentford | Away Win | 4.5 (BetFred) 16/04/2011 | Wycombe v Northampton | Away Win | 5.15 (Unibet) 16/04/2011 | Lille v Bordeaux | Away Win | 6 (General) 17/04/2011 | Levante v Hercules | Away Win | 3.75 (BetFred)

Re: Bairn's Value Away Wins Hi bairn1, Sorry if it was mentioned earlier, but which exactly leagues your system cover? Do you plan to test/run system on football leagues where games are played in summer (i.e. eastern European leagues, Scandinavian leagues, etc)?

Hi bairn1, Sorry if it was mentioned earlier, but which exactly leagues your system cover? Do you plan to test/run system on football leagues where games are played in summer (i.e. eastern European leagues, Scandinavian leagues, etc)?
Hi there, The system covers all English leagues down to and including the Conference, plus the top leagues in Spain, Germany, France and Scotland. Italy is excluded because their is a much higher percentage of home wins there than in other leagues. I'm not sure that the data I need is easily available for other leagues (including lower leagues in Spain, Germany, Scotland and France), but at the end of this season, I'll have a look and if so, then I'll backtest against these leagues and see how things look.

DateMatchOddsP/LP/L Cum
16/04/2011 Preston 3 - 1 Sheffield United 4 -£10.00 +£396.40
16/04/2011 Reading 3 - 1 Leicester 3.9 -£10.00 +£386.40
16/04/2011 Rochdale 0 - 1 Brentford 4.5 +£35.00 +£421.40
16/04/2011 Wycombe 2 - 2 Northampton 5.15 -£10.00 +£411.40
16/04/2011 Lille 1 - 1 Bordeaux 6 -£10.00 +£401.40
17/04/2011 Levante 2 - 1 Hercules 3.75 -£10.00 +£391.40

DateMatchOddsP/LP/L Cum
16/04/2011 Preston 3 - 1 Sheffield United 4 -£10.00 +£396.40
16/04/2011 Reading 3 - 1 Leicester 3.9 -£10.00 +£386.40
16/04/2011 Rochdale 0 - 1 Brentford 4.5 +£35.00 +£421.40
16/04/2011 Wycombe 2 - 2 Northampton 5.15 -£10.00 +£411.40
16/04/2011 Lille 1 - 1 Bordeaux 6 -£10.00 +£401.40
17/04/2011 Levante 2 - 1 Hercules 3.75 -£10.00 +£391.40
Extremely unfortunate with the Northampton result - they were two nil up! Bordeaux was a very good call despite the draw, at 6's bookies really thought this one would be a big Lille win. I'm putting a bit of faith in tonight and going with the Notts County and Darlington selections as a Double at 13.00 with Ladbrokes :hope

Re: Bairn's Value Away Wins Writing this with 10 mins or so left to go...both Notts County and Darlington winning! I'll be buying you a pint Bairn if this double comes in...£130 return from a tenner! Going to be a nail biting last 10 mins! :hope