** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Bairn's Value Away Wins

bairn1

Re: Bairn's Value Away Wins Dear Bairns, I have been reading up research papers on betting strategies and am wondering what formulas do you use. Could you by any chance send your program/formulas to my email at [email protected]? Also, looking forward to the picks churned out by your program, it has been excellent. Thank you.

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Bairn's Value Away Wins It's amazing the amount of people with 1 post who only join to make 1 post,and that 1 post is asking Bairn for his formula. Please keep it to yourself and carry on posting your tips . Good luck Bairn with this season :ok

Re: Bairn's Value Away Wins

It's amazing the amount of people with 1 post who only join to make 1 post,and that 1 post is asking Bairn for his formula. Please keep it to yourself and carry on posting your tips . Good luck Bairn with this season :ok
here here :cheers

Re: Bairn's Value Away Wins I do use another site that throws up very similar picks to Bairn.They have gone for Doncaster Leicester Notts county Bury Cheltenham accrington Kidderminster not sure if Bairns system would have picked these out with so few games played so far.

Re: Bairn's Value Away Wins Bairn1, If you don't mind I'm posting my 2 theories Stripy socks Monday and Black Shorts Saturday for all to share. Its a bit tricky but here goes. Bet on teams that wear stripy socks on Monday or Black Shorts on Saturday. Hope bookies don't read this forum with them little gems Good luck Bairn1 great selections last season and as a greater man than me said in a previous post "Lets just enjoy the ride"

Bairn1, If you don't mind I'm posting my 2 theories Stripy socks Monday and Black Shorts Saturday for all to share. Its a bit tricky but here goes. Bet on teams that wear stripy socks on Monday or Black Shorts on Saturday. Hope bookies don't read this forum with them little gems Good luck Bairn1 great selections last season and as a greater man than me said in a previous post "Lets just enjoy the ride"
LOL :ok These 1 post people will be giving you there emails asking for your selections.

Re: Bairn's Value Away Wins I do not understand what is so wrong in asking. If bairns does not want to share it, I can respect that totally. But what makes asking wrong? Why do some people make it a point to put down other people? It's turning a fun forum into a harsh environment!

I do not understand what is so wrong in asking. If bairns does not want to share it' date=' I can respect that totally. But what makes asking wrong? Why do some people make it a point to put down other people? It's turning a fun forum into a harsh environment![/quote'] If you had read through all the posts you would not ask, see post 9 page 1. Personally i think its a bit of a cheek to ask for somebody's formula after they have done all the hard work.Just be grateful Bairn post's them on here.

It's amazing the amount of people with 1 post who only join to make 1 post,and that 1 post is asking Bairn for his formula. Please keep it to yourself and carry on posting your tips . Good luck Bairn with this season :ok
I echo that; why can't you people just enjoy the thread. Good luck for the new season Bairn

I do use another site that throws up very similar picks to Bairn.They have gone for Doncaster Leicester Notts county Bury Cheltenham accrington Kidderminster not sure if Bairns system would have picked these out with so few games played so far.
3/7 turned a profit at £10 level stakes ,would have been better if leicester had not of collapsed ,would have retuned another £29.

3/7 turned a profit at £10 level stakes ' date='would have been better if leicester had not of collapsed ,would have retuned another £29.[/quote'] Love that site too m8:ok What about Valenciences and Herthar Berlin this evening. Hope at least one of them win :hope

Re: Bairn's Value Away Wins How ill informed are you? Betting is not punters v bookies, its punters v punters. Its a barron waste land and you're leaving shot guns lying around in the open for the enemy to find. If they find the ammunition as well then you are going to get a body part blown off and you deserve it.

How ill informed are you? Betting is not punters v bookies' date=' its punters v punters. Its a barron waste land and you're leaving shot guns lying around in the open for the enemy to find. If they find the ammunition as well then you are going to get a body part blown off and you deserve it.[/quote']:unsure....watching reruns of The Godfather lately?

How ill informed are you? Betting is not punters v bookies' date=' its punters v punters. Its a barron waste land and you're leaving shot guns lying around in the open for the enemy to find. If they find the ammunition as well then you are going to get a body part blown off and you deserve it.[/quote'] I think the existence of this forum, and the fact that Bairn and others continue to post their picks prove it is not punters v punters, but punters v bookies.

Re: Bairn's Value Away Wins I respect your opinion and I read this forum often so don't want to cause trouble. Maybe one day you will both understand what I am saying (you will maximise your profits/minimise losses). Im sure someone like 'Datapunter' could give you a detailed explanation. Good luck everyone.

I respect your opinion and I read this forum often so don't want to cause trouble. Maybe one day you will both understand what I am saying (you will maximise your profits/minimise losses). Im sure someone like 'Datapunter' could give you a detailed explanation. Good luck everyone.
No I understand what you're saying (the condescension and all). Picking the right time to take odds and so forth.

aderuk and Anuth - Just come across the site you were discussing' date=' just wondering if you regularly follow bets on there and what sort of success you have/how accurate they usually are?[/quote'] Obviously there are weeks when things don't go well but overall if you read up on last year he was almost £1200 in profit over the season,from a £500 start. He seems to stake between £100 to £200 per week though.Which is to rich for me so i stake a % of what he bets.

Re: Bairn's Value Away Wins Okay, things are underway for 2011/2012! As mentioned before, a slightly different staking plan. Stakes are based on the odds (higher odds = lower stakes) and a percentage of the bank, where the initial bank is £500. 27/08/2011 | Preston v Notts County | £7.50 at 4.33 (Ladbrokes) 27/08/2011 | Shrewsbury v Swindon | £9.50 at 3.5 (Victor Chandler) 27/08/2011 | Oxford v Aldershot | £8.00 at 4.2 (Stan James) 27/08/2011 | Port Vale v Southend | £10.50 at 3.25 (BetFred)

Okay, things are underway for 2011/2012! As mentioned before, a slightly different staking plan. Stakes are based on the odds (higher odds = lower stakes) and a percentage of the bank, where the initial bank is £500. 27/08/2011 | Preston v Notts County | £7.50 at 4.33 (Ladbrokes) 27/08/2011 | Shrewsbury v Swindon | £9.50 at 3.5 (Victor Chandler) 27/08/2011 | Oxford v Aldershot | £8.00 at 4.2 (Stan James) 27/08/2011 | Port Vale v Southend | £10.50 at 3.25 (BetFred)
Good staking plan 1 winner out of 4 will cover your stakes .well near enough anyway. Good luck for this season.:ok

Re: Bairn's Value Away Wins Hi Barn, Higher odds = lower stakes => sounds very logic, but it's still on theory, did you test it based on results of last seasons ? :)

Okay, things are underway for 2011/2012! As mentioned before, a slightly different staking plan. Stakes are based on the odds (higher odds = lower stakes) and a percentage of the bank, where the initial bank is £500.