Bairn's Value Away Wins

bairn1

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Bairn's Value Away Wins

Hi Barn, Higher odds = lower stakes => sounds very logic, but it's still on theory, did you test it based on results of last seasons ? :)
I haven't tested this in detail with last season's data, but it is the way I've been betting and has been back-tested before then. The ROI tends to be similar to level stakes, though I prefer it as this system could quite easily highlight a 16/1 shot and 9/4 shot on the same weekend, and I wouldn't like to be betting/risking the same amount on both.

DateMatchOddsP/LP/L Cum
27/08/2011 Preston 2 - 0 Notts County4.33-£7.50£492.50
27/08/2011 Shrewsbury 2 - 1 Swindon3.5-£9.50£483.00
27/08/2011 Oxford 1 - 1 Aldershot4.2-£8.00£475.00
27/08/2011 Port Vale 2 - 3 Southend3.25£23.63£498.63

i have a question' date=' as this system wins alot, is it real bookies try to close ur account if u win alot ? and how much is alot? :P thank you ...[/quote'] Any long-term profitability will lead to limited stakes being allowed, any very long-term profitability will lead to account closure.

Any long-term profitability will lead to limited stakes being allowed' date=' any very long-term profitability will lead to account closure.[/quote'] No true in all circumstances. I was recently looking through the millions of accounts at Coral and there are many consistent winners who have a "dangerous indicator' of 0%. As long as your activity is deemed appropiate and not suspicious (arbing, massive sums of a marginal market) you'll be fine. They should be commended for it. This behaviour is not true of all bookies I have to agree with V-Zero on that front.

i have a question' date=' as this system wins alot, is it real bookies try to close ur account if u win alot ? and how much is alot? :P thank you ...[/quote'] With a few bookies such as Stan James and SportingBet I was only £100 or so in profit and my stakes were severely limited meaning it was no longer worth while me betting with them. With Victor Chandler I was about level before winning a few hundred pounds on an ante-post accumulator and my account was closed. With some other bookies, I've won a lot more and can still place bets, and with some others I'm down, so they are obviously happy to keep taking my money!

Re: closing accounts hi Bairns great thread I had the same problem with bet365 and corbett sport with another system When they realised I was winning they reduced my stakes Bet365 had given me a double up bonus of £200 and I eventually managed to lose all the money laying it off into my betfair account These bookies dont mind taking your money but when you get a decent strategy going they are very quick to close your accounts Keep the tips coming

Re: Bairn's Value Away Wins I think the topic is useful, yeah, no doubt ! All of topics here are very useful for us here, for only US here. However, just imagine all of punters in this world look in these topics here this forum, at that time, with who we will bet ? :loon I laugh when somebody says how to beat bookies, in fact we don't fight against bookies, we fight against each other. :D Or in this case, we - the group of punters here - fight with other groups outside this forum. Hope all of others out there don't join this.

Hi everyone, I`m to this forum and I wanna say thanks to Bairn and others who are giving out their knowledge for helping others. Bairn, how much time did you dedicate to all this ?

Re: Bairn's Value Away Wins Just a question, if one were to stake on Draw no Bet instead of a straight away team win, would that tend to limit the profit or limit the losses? DnB odds are still generally pretty good anyway. Based on the above 3 selections, the odds are 3.75 DnB. I know this would depend on the number of draws vs losses in the picks, but it would be interesting to know the difference based on last season,

Just a question, if one were to stake on Draw no Bet instead of a straight away team win, would that tend to limit the profit or limit the losses? DnB odds are still generally pretty good anyway. Based on the above 3 selections, the odds are 3.75 DnB. I know this would depend on the number of draws vs losses in the picks, but it would be interesting to know the difference based on last season,
I wouldn't be able to test this without the exact odds, but I'd be pretty sure this would still give a good profit. However, the system would've lost a lot more if betting on draws that it would have if betting on homes, so I think that the ROI would be a lot lower than if simply betting on aways.

DateMatchOddsP/LBank (£500 start)
10/09/2011 Cardiff 2 - 0 Doncaster6-£5.50£501.38
10/09/2011 Charlton 2 - 0 Exeter6-£5.50£495.88
10/09/2011 Kidderminster 2 - 2 Ebbsfleet5-£7.00£488.88
To be honest I thought Cardiff and Charlton would definitely win so I did back Ebbsfleet...close in the end :ok How many times have you had a week with not one winner?