** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Bairn's Value Away Wins

bairn1

Re: Bairn's Value Away Wins

To be honest I thought Cardiff and Charlton would definitely win so I did back Ebbsfleet...close in the end :ok How many times have you had a week with not one winner?
There are plenty of weeks without a winner, betting at average odds like these. I have had a few occasions in the past of 10+ games in a row without a win, but it's always showed a good long term profit.

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are plenty of weeks without a winner' date=' betting at average odds like these. I have had a few occasions in the past of 10+ games in a row without a win, but it's always showed a good long term profit.[/quote'] Yeah I know it has mate didn't mean that as a go or anything just a question!

Re: Bairn's Value Away Wins 4 picks for the weekend... 17/09/2011 | Hartlepool v Bury | £8.00 at 4 (Ladbrokes) 17/09/2011 | Toulouse v Bordeaux | £9.50 at 3.29 (Pinnacle) 17/09/2011 | Hertha v Augsburg | £5.00 at 6.62 (Pinnacle) 18/09/2011 | Lyon v Marseille | £9.00 at 3.64 (Pinnacle)

Re: Bairn's Value Away Wins I think changing the staking plan has been a curse! Hopefully the system will get back up and running soon though...

DateMatchOddsP/LBank (£500 start)
13/09/2011 Brentford 1 - 1 Colchester4-£8.00£480.88
17/09/2011 Hartlepool 3 - 0 Bury4-£8.00£472.88
17/09/2011 Toulouse 3 - 2 Bordeaux3.29-£9.50£463.38
17/09/2011 Hertha 2 - 2 Augsburg6.62-£5.00£458.38
18/09/2011 Lyon 2 - 0 Marseille3.64-£9.00£449.38

I think changing the staking plan has been a curse! Hopefully the system will get back up and running soon though...
13/09/2011 Brentford 1 - 1 Colchester4-£8.00£480.88
17/09/2011 Hartlepool 3 - 0 Bury4-£8.00£472.88
17/09/2011 Toulouse 3 - 2 Bordeaux3.29-£9.50£463.38
17/09/2011 Hertha 2 - 2 Augsburg6.62-£5.00£458.38
18/09/2011 Lyon 2 - 0 Marseille3.64-£9.00£449.38
Have you compared it with last years strategy ??

2 for midweek... 20/09/2011 | Cambridge v Ebbsfleet | £6.50 at 4.5 (Stan James) 21/09/2011 | Malaga v Ath Bilbao | £5.00 at 5.99 (Pinnacle)
Why would Bilbao win at Malaga? Malaga has a good team and the results in their last games where good too.

Why would Bilbao win at Malaga? Malaga has a good team and the results in their last games where good too.
Why would Levante win against Real Madrid? Haven't you seen Bairn's picks in the past? They seem spot on to me most of the time... If you don't agree with a particular selection you don't have to follow it...

Hi there, The system isn't particularly saying that Bilbao should win at Malaga. All it is saying is that they should have a better chance than the bookies have given them. So odds of 5.99 suggest that they have around a 17% chance of winning while this system suggests they have a better chance than this. Malaga will more than likely win, but in the long run, betting this way will show profit. Hope this makes sense.

Re: Bairn's Value Away Wins Still not happening for us. Another few losing bets and the system is on it's worst ever run, so hopefully things will turn around this weekend...

20/09/2011 Cambridge 2 - 0 Ebbsfleet4.5-£6.50£442.88
21/09/2011 Malaga 1 - 0 Ath Bilbao5.99-£5.00£437.88

Re: Bairn's Value Away Wins Coming thick and fast at the moment, which maybe isn't a great thing, given the run we're on!... 24/09/2011 | West Ham v Peterboro | £5.00 at 6 (General) 24/09/2011 | Sheffield Weds v Exeter | £5.00 at 6 (Bet3000) 24/09/2011 | Morecambe v Bristol Rvs | £8.00 at 3.6 (Ladbrokes) 24/09/2011 | Mgladbach v Nurnberg | £8.00 at 3.75 (Bet365) 24/09/2011 | Motherwell v Aberdeen | £7.50 at 4 (Ladbrokes) 25/09/2011 | Rennes v St Etienne | £6.00 at 4.75 (Bet365)

Re: Bairn's Value Away Wins I might be a bit naive here, but could the bad start be to do with the fact the season is young - teams may not have settled down yet? Your system started when the season was relatively old last year. I'm guessing the system is based on stats in the last game & not an average of a certain number of games. As an Exeter fan I'm dodging a wager on that - City haven't scored an away goal this season & the attack has looked powder puff. City are getting Bauzza back from injury but I dobt that'll make any real difference. I'm keeping the faith generally though & will back the others modestly.

Re: Bairn's Value Away Wins Hi Bairn, did you check the system at the period of beginning of each last seasons ? How was it ? Maybe we are going in lost streak ! We need some continuous wins to get back the lost :) Hope it happens soon !:loon

Re: Bairn's Value Away Wins I would strongly suggest all of ye to stop asking Bairn question after question after question, why dont you do this, why did you do that, id reccomend this or that, you need to change that, its too early in the season for results and trends , blah de blaaaa.. Will ye let the bloody man get on with what he is trying to do and stop wrecking his head or he wont be long leaving!!! If you follow, its not his problem if your losing a few quid, its your choice to follow or not and last season he had a great year so just because he is on a bad spell stop doing his nut in and let him get on with it!

I would strongly suggest all of ye to stop asking Bairn question after question after question, why dont you do this, why did you do that, id reccomend this or that, you need to change that, its too early in the season for results and trends , blah de blaaaa.. Will ye let the bloody man get on with what he is trying to do and stop wrecking his head or he wont be long leaving!!! If you follow, its not his problem if your losing a few quid, its your choice to follow or not and last season he had a great year so just because he is on a bad spell stop doing his nut in and let him get on with it!
Quite right Aidymac,

Re: Bairn's Value Away Wins Bairn, Keep the faith, for professional punters the start to season has been bad (in fact disastrous) so I guess your system is just following the same trend. Lets hope it doesn't turn in to a season like 09-10 which is generally regarded as one of the worst in last 10 or so seasons.

Bairn, Keep the faith, for professional punters the start to season has been bad (in fact disastrous) so I guess your system is just following the same trend. Lets hope it doesn't turn in to a season like 09-10 which is generally regarded as one of the worst in last 10 or so seasons.
I second this..........form based professional tipsters who use their own ratings are having a woeful start. I know of three who have lost a lot already........not to mention my free SoccerSystemBuilder system, it's not looking too clever right now!!!