Bairn's Value Away Wins

bairn1

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Bairn's Value Away Wins Hi all, Despite the slight change in name, this is bairn1! For some reason, I can't log-on anymore with my old username and password. Hopefully this will get sorted out soon, but in the meantime, there are no midweek bets...

DateMatchOddsP/LBank (£500 start)
28/01/2012 Cambridge 0 - 1 Tamworth6£30.00£565.09

Re: Bairn's Value Away Wins Bit unforunate looking at the report for the Mainz game, but still a loss...

04/02/2012 Schalke 04 1 - 1 Mainz5.5-£7.00£558.09
04/02/2012 St Etienne p - p Lorient4.35£0.00£558.09

Re: Bairn's Value Away Wins

Bit unforunate looking at the report for the Mainz game, but still a loss... [TABLE] [TR] [TH]Date[/TH] [TH]Match[/TH] [TH]Odds[/TH] [TH]P/L[/TH] [TH]Bank (£500 start)[/TH] [/TR] [TR] [TD] 04/02/2012 [/TD] [TD]Schalke 04 1 - 1 Mainz[/TD] [TD]5.5[/TD] [TD]-£7.00[/TD] [TD]£558.09[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD] 04/02/2012 [/TD] [TD]St Etienne p - p Lorient[/TD] [TD]4.35[/TD] [TD]£0.00[/TD] [TD]£558.09[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]
Hi Bairns, I did auto run on a system similar to yours and most of the time you have similar selection, this is my finding below from the site: 90 selection (away only), 27 winner(30% strike rate), average odd of 3.98, + 17 point profit.... But what also catch my interest is Ht/ft record Out of 27 winnining selection, 18 winners from it won in half time and full time @ average odd of 5.5 and if you check the profit again is another 9 point profit.... So Bairns, can you check your selection winner record in Ht/Ft market.... Thanks

Hi Bairns, I did auto run on a system similar to yours and most of the time you have similar selection, this is my finding below from the site: 90 selection (away only), 27 winner(30% strike rate), average odd of 3.98, + 17 point profit.... But what also catch my interest is Ht/ft record Out of 27 winnining selection, 18 winners from it won in half time and full time @ average odd of 5.5 and if you check the profit again is another 9 point profit.... So Bairns, can you check your selection winner record in Ht/Ft market.... Thanks
Sounds interesting. Not sure findings like this from 90 picks are too significant, but I've got 800 or so from the last 5 seasons, so I'd definitely be interested in testing this theory out. Do you know where I can get historical HT/FT results? P.S. No picks for midweek. P.P.S. Anyone else having trouble with this site since the redesign? Often get logged out after I've written a post and have to write it all again!

Sounds interesting. Not sure findings like this from 90 picks are too significant, but I've got 800 or so from the last 5 seasons, so I'd definitely be interested in testing this theory out. Do you know where I can get historical HT/FT results? P.S. No picks for midweek. P.P.S. Anyone else having trouble with this site since the redesign? Often get logged out after I've written a post and have to write it all again!
I know 90 is a small selection but that is the total selection for this season.....My initial target for away team is lost in first half then win in full time which is averagely odd of 35.0 :loon but unfortunate for me it only happen once in 27 winning selection means only once in total 90 selection:$ I did backs-testing manually with www.betexplorer.com past result... I also have the same issue with this site, imaging i want to reply you through my mobile phone yesterday night but is not going until i reach my office now... Waiting for your finding.....

I know 90 is a small selection but that is the total selection for this season.....My initial target for away team is lost in first half then win in full time which is averagely odd of 35.0 :loon but unfortunate for me it only happen once in 27 winning selection means only once in total 90 selection:$ I did backs-testing manually with www.betexplorer.com past result... I also have the same issue with this site, imaging i want to reply you through my mobile phone yesterday night but is not going until i reach my office now... Waiting for your finding.....
Sorry to be a pain, but I'm struggling to find the HT/FT odds on betexplorer. Could you point in the right direction? Cheers.

Sorry to be a pain, but I'm struggling to find the HT/FT odds on betexplorer. Could you point in the right direction? Cheers.
I don't think there is open site that have past Ht/Ft odd's database except past result but manually checking (by checking past scores under betexplorer).. .. We can only guess using current odd since bookmaker have fixed odd for this market. e.g Odd of 2.3 to 3.0 for away team will attract odd range of 4.5 to 7.0 for away team to win in half time and full time........while Odd of 4.0 to 5.0 will attract odd range between 6.5 to 9.0 to win this market e.t.c What we need to know is just past result of this market, just to confirm if it can meet up 21% strike rate from total selection at average odd of 5.50... Still waiting for your finding.....

Thanks. You have home systems too? ¬¬
Yes, I follow quite a few systems. Most were in profit last season, though none performed anywhere near as well as this away system. This season, things have been a bit mixed (like with this away system), but in the long term, they've always done well.

11/02/2012 Man United 2 - 1 Liverpool4.5-£8.50£549.59
3 for tomorrow... 14/02/2012 | Brighton v Millwall | £9.00 at 4 (William Hill) 14/02/2012 | Middlesbrough v Nottm Forest | £8.00 at 4.5 (Ladbrokes) 14/02/2012 | Charlton v Milton Keynes Dons | £9.50 at 3.8 (Bet3000)

14/02/2012 Brighton 2 - 2 Millwall4-£9.00£540.59
14/02/2012 Middlesbrough 2 - 1 Nottm Forest4.5-£8.00£532.59
14/02/2012 Charlton 2 - 1 Milton Keynes Dons3.8-£9.50£523.09

Evening Bairn1 - you're going through a tough run it seems - I'm sure it'll turn round soon. Presumably (I see this in my own betting) your personal HW systems are compensating for the poor returns on the away side?
Yeah, other systems are doing okay and a decent profit overall for the season. This away system over-performed last year and is under-performing this year, so overall, it's still doing as expected.

Re: Bairn's Value Away Wins A good weekend for a change!...

25/02/2012 Crewe 3 - 3 AFC Wimbledon3.8-£9.00£507.59
25/02/2012 Kilmarnock 1 - 3 Hibernian4.33£26.64£534.23
26/02/2012 Valencia 1 - 2 Sevilla5£28.00£562.23
Nothing for midweek.