maximize.gif Borussia Dortmund v Sevilla (18:00 BST) 2.34 3.26 3.25 104.18 %
maximize.gif BSC Young Boys v Getafe (18:00 BST) 2.85 3.4 2.62 102.59 %
maximize.gif CSKA Moscow v AC Sparta Praha (18:00 BST) 1.4 4.35 8.4 106.19 %
maximize.gif CSKA Sofia v FC Porto (18:00 BST) 5.2 3.61 1.66 106.93 %
maximize.gif FC Utrecht v Liverpool (18:00 BST) 3.5 3.37 2.1 105.86 %
maximize.gif Hajduk Split v Anderlecht (18:00 BST) 2.5 3.34 2.8 105.65 %
maximize.gif Metalist Kharkiv v PSV Eindhoven (18:00 BST) 2.37 3.29 3 105.83 %
maximize.gif Odense BK v VfB Stuttgart (18:00 BST) 3.35 3.36 2.19 105.27 %
maximize.gif Paris Saint-Germain v Karpaty Lviv (18:00 BST) 1.46 4.3 8.5 103.28 %
maximize.gif Sampdoria v Debreceni VSC (18:00 BST) 1.2 6.5 18 104.08 %
maximize.gif SK Rapid Wien v Besiktas JK (18:00 BST) 2.46 3.35 2.8 106.05 %
maximize.gif Steaua Bucuresti v Napoli (18:00 BST) 2.5 3.31 2.8 105.93 %
maximize.gif Zenit Saint-Petersburg v AEK Athens (18:00 BST) 1.44 4.2 8.8 104.59 %
maximize.gif Atlético Madrid v Bayer 04 Leverkusen (20:05 BST) 2.1 3.39 3.5 105.69 %
maximize.gif FC BATE Borisov v AZ Alkmaar (20:05 BST) 2.38 3.27 2.9 106.91 %
maximize.gif KAA Gent v Lille OSC (20:05 BST) 2.87 3.27 2.6 103.83 %
maximize.gif Lech Poznan v Red Bull Salzburg (20:05 BST) 2.1 3.39 3.46 106.02 %
maximize.gif Manchester City v Juventus (20:05 BST) 1.96 3.5 4.2 103.36 %
maximize.gif Palermo v FC Lausanne-Sport (20:05 BST) 1.22 6 23 102.83 %
maximize.gif PAOK v Dinamo Zagreb (20:05 BST) 2.01 3.39 3.7 106.28 %
maximize.gif Rosenborg BK v Aris Thessaloniki (20:05 BST) 2.11 3.39 3.4 106.30 %
maximize.gif Sheriff Tiraspol v Dynamo Kyiv (20:05 BST) 3.4 3.39 2.15 105.42 %
maximize.gif Sporting CP v Levski Sofia (20:05 BST) 1.52 4 6.5 105.90 %
maximize.gif Villarreal v Club Brugge (20:05 BST) 1.4 4.7 10 102.71 %

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 30th September CSKA Sofia - Porto Porto to win Bet365 has no odd yet for this cup but i think if they give odds like the one here it will be a big present for all the punters. CSKA are now in a crisis and its obvious for everyone. Yes, they managed to hold Besiktas in the first leg of the cup until the injury time when they conceded a goal which gave the turkish team the 3 points. All in Bulgaria were hoping for them to perform well and get maybe at least a point in Turkey and they did almost get it. BUT it was not them who played good but the hosts underestimating them too much. After that poor lose in the injury time there was a fight between a couple of the CSKA players which ended with sanctions for them. Recent news are the managers are going to get the italian players out of the team for good. Moreover, after that loss CSKA suffered another defear in the domestic league to Slavia which has its negative effect on the team as well. I dont know much about Porto but its enough for me to know all these facts about CSKA to make me confident about this game. Even though the game will be played in Bulgaria and the fact that CSKA is famous for its suppoerts i dont expect them to be able to turn this game in favour of CSKA. I dont know much about Porto but its enough for me to know all this to be confident in the outcome. Clear Porto win here for me. GL

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 30th September I have organized three groups of three teams. here is is Metalist Kharkiv Karpaty Lviv Dinamo Kyiv CSKA Moskva Lille Man City Sporting Lisbon Villarreal Dortmund Borussia The Ukrainian triple promises a good wining. I am very surprised that the odds between PSG and Karpaty Lviv are so high. Apparently Parisians have not watched Karpatys game vs Galatasaray. Dynamo looking real week with Gazayev asking to leave, but being refused by the clubs president (Surkis). Metalist on the other hand looking good. I know many are going to doubt my Ukrainian triple but the stakes are too good to miss out, and i honestly believe that they are going to win. Man City, CSKA, and Lille are my 100 % pick to win. I dont see a single argument or evidence why they wouldnt. Sporting Lisbon, Villarreal, and Borussia, are all promising. (((( the only bad news is that bwin is banned here in France, and France Jeux as always have posted horrible odds........ anyways good luck to you all. :cheers

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 30th September I would advise you not to take Sporting or at least 1.52 is not enough... Levski are a tough side and can score goals... You can take Porto 1.66 I can asure you that you will not lose... Im going to bet half of my winnings here..:hope

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 30th September

CSKA Moskva Lille Man City
i agree with CSKA and Man City to win mate just not to sure with Lille as they lost there first Europa league game and are away from home for the game and are not the best away team winning only 1 away game so far this season hope u can convince me mate as to be fair i dont really no much about AA Gent EDIT: ive just seen there 2nd in the Belgium league with 6 wins out of 9

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 30th September YOUNG BOYS - Getafe ... Getafe won the first game of their europa leauge journey ... Young Boyz got smashed by Stuttgart by 3 goals ... However this Young Boys should not be underestimated , They've shown that they are capable of beating any quality team ..... They beat Fenerbahce .. and eliminated them out of CL qualifying and got eliminated by Tottenham ... however they did BEAT Tottenheam @ home ... Getafe are not a monster team and Young Boys do need a win in their second Europa league game !!! odds are really juicy ... Pick YOUNG BOYS ... 7/10

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 30th September Thursday 30.09.10 Zenit-Aek Athens In this match I am facing the two teams who lead this group after the first match, having won Zenith in Brussels against Anderlecht (3-1) and AEK at home against Hajduk (3-1). Zenit is dominating its league, leads the standings with four points ahead of Rubin Kazan but with two races to recover. The real disappointment of the team's coach Spalletti was the 'elimination from the Champions League group stage, and now all their forces will be on' Europa League. The team implements a very offensive style of play, with players able to make trouble for any opponent (see Lazovic, see Danny, see the bomber Kherzakov, author of a hat-trick on Saturday in the championship match against Saturn after that trimmed down ' Anderlecht), and the defense is focused on strength and experience of portuguese Bruno Alves. AEK Athens is experiencing a moment of crisis, after the season had begun with other auspices. 4 in the team standings after four league games and played in two trips on the field has lost two newly promoted, Kerkyra and Olympiakos Volou. Just the 'last defeat suffered in the' last match of the season has cost the 'exemption to' coach Bajevic, with the company now looking for a new coach. The team is composed by young and experienced players as newcomers Dellas and Liberopoulos, but so far have not given the contribution hoped. In the last match was an important element of an injury outside of the team, midfielder Kafes, replaced by the young (born 1990) Gentzoglu. Given the circumstances I think the Zenith has all the chances of getting a convincing victory in their match against an opponent in trouble and technically inferior. In addition to your field Zenit gives very little in contrast to AEK and away revealed several difficulties Zenit AH (-1.5), 4/10 stakes, odds 1.90, bet365

i agree with CSKA and Man City to win mate just not to sure with Lille as they lost there first Europa league game and are away from home for the game and are not the best away team winning only 1 away game so far this season hope u can convince me mate as to be fair i dont really no much about AA Gent EDIT: ive just seen there 2nd in the Belgium league with 6 wins out of 9
I mean levski sofia, had won against Gent, and so has Dynamo Kyiv.(this year they are playyyyyyyyyiiiiiiing horrible football, and even then managed to pull a 6-1 aggregate score. I personally am 100 percent sure that Lille will win, bet 2/3 if your not sure.

I have organized three groups of three teams. here is is Metalist Kharkiv Karpaty Lviv Dinamo Kyiv The Ukrainian triple promises a good wining. I am very surprised that the odds between PSG and Karpaty Lviv are so high. Apparently Parisians have not watched Karpatys game vs Galatasaray. Dynamo looking real week with Gazayev asking to leave, but being refused by the clubs president (Surkis). Metalist on the other hand looking good. I know many are going to doubt my Ukrainian triple but the stakes are too good to miss out, and i honestly believe that they are going to win. :cheers
Agree about Metalist and Dynamo but i would not touch Karpaty now even with those odds.Karpaty become very cocky and overconfident after getting 3rd place in UPL and playing good games against Gala and dortmund.I don't like that.On friday they said they can beat anyone and game against tavria will be an easy one.they were beaten 3-1 by coachless Tavria that lost 4-5 matches before this game.I must admit Karpaty have very tough shedule.they will now play 3 away games in 7 days.They had away game on Wednesday in UKR Cup,then long trip to simferopol on Sunday and now trip to France.i think they will be tired playing so many games plus they will b punished for their overconfidence as i rate PSG class above us.To be honest technicly we are just an medicore team but with really high team spirit and desire to win but it's not always enough to win games against supreme opponents. PSG will win it but odds are too short so i'm going with both teams to score @2.37 bet365 :ok Even if Karpaty loose matches they always score.they did it agaisnt Gala and Dortmund and they score plenty in UPL.

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 30th September CSKA Sofia - Porto. Big difference in quality here.Porto are flying high at the moment and they meet a team in a big mess.I support all teams from my country especially when here come big teams and make big show.Thursday evening I will be sad for CSKA being hammered so should compensate with money...Here arrives a fantastic Portugal attacking team, currently best in Portugal with 20(!) official wins in a row.Fantastic attack with Falcao, Varela and Hulk and the 'new Mourinho' at the hot seat.They will face the... 9th in Bulgarian championship.Journalists criticized Falcao as he haven't scored much recently and here is a very good opportunity for him to close their mouths.The likes of Vidanov are unable to stop him.CSKA is full of unsettled foreigners with big salaries and expectations.Don't get me wrong I am Bulgarian and not happy with what I will say bellow: CSKA - PORTO away win 1.50 - banker. PORTO (-1) AH 2.00 - 10/10 Radamel Falcao to score anytime - 2.20 7/10 HT/FT Porto/Porto - 2.37 7/10 Porto (-2) AH - 4.40 - 2/10 All with Bet365 Poor Bookmakers they are going to lose much this time...

You can take Porto 1.66 I can asure you that you will not lose... Im going to bet half of my winnings here..:hope
Porto is the favourite but Fernando and Micael won't play (injured) and maybe villas boas will rest some others like Belluschi because Porto have a dificult away match in Guimaraes for Portuguese league. Porto should win but won't be that easy I suspect

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 30th September Atletico Madrid-Bayer Leverkusen = over (1.65) bet365 stake 5 / 10 A. Madrid lost the first away game with the score of 0-1 against Aris while Bayer Lev. won the first home game with the score 4-0 against Rosenborg. Preview: A. Madrid injured: Godin (defender); Bayer Lev: injured: Stefan Kiessling, Patrick Helmes, Michael Ballack, Renato Augusto. Atletico is famous for their attractive attacking football and bubbly with players in the world the likes of Forlan, Aguero, Simao and Reyes. The home team is playing very well this season as evidenced by victories over Inter Milan, Sporting Gijon, Bilbao and Zaragoza, drew with Valencia and has lost only twice so far against Aris and against Barcelona. Bayer Lev is a team that makes the offensive department having his best weapon of international level players and a defense is not very attentive and concentrated. In the end I think the prediction is over. :hope:hope:hope

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 30th September Manchester City v Juventus Home win 8/11 Boylesports can maybe get a little better on exchanges Uefa cup is always a cup that never fails to throw up freak results. However, Manchester City and Mancini will be looking to add some sort of silverware sooner rather than later. Having been recently knocked out of the Carling Cup after throwing the lead away Man City bounced back with an impressive home win against a much fancied Chelsea last weekend. Strangely Mancini stated that the league title was beyond them this season, that leaves only FA Cup and Uefa Cup as potential silverware. No doubt the quality throughout the Man City side has strength in depth and having glanced over previous Uefa Cup starting line ups for Manchester Cuty they appear to be taking this competition seriously. On the other hand Mancini would enjoy a victory over one of his home countries most prestigous European heavyweights. A win for Manchester City will send out a strong message of things to come from them. On the other hand Juventus are a club who do not seem to take this competition to seriously and drew a dissapointing 3-3 at home to lech in the last round of games a fortnight ago. Juventus have changed alot of their playing staff over the summer along with their manager. They appear unsettled and still Del Piero is one of their star faces in the line up. I have not been impressed at all by Juve this season so far, they have leaked 12 goals in 6 games so far this season with 2-2-2 record to date, which has included 1-0 loss to Bari and 1-3 home loss to Palermo. They have beat bottom of the league Udinese and a so so looking Cagliari. They are far from the European Giant of old and have alot of developing to do to get at that level again. Man City are a team in accendancy and I will be putting my money on this one as I would consider the odds a tad generous given the circumstances and momentum surrounding both clubs.

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 30th September Dortmund v Sevilla Home win at evens with Boylesports Dortmund so far have been really impressive with 7 wins on the spin in league and uefa cup, with 5-0-1 league record to date, their only loss so far this season was a 0-2 home defeat to one of the fancied title challengers Bayer Leverkusen. Barrios has been in good scoring form so far and Japanese import Kagawa has hit the ground running, add to this impressive young talent Sahin and another new signing in Lewandowski they really do have alot going for them offensively. This is backed up by goals so far this season - 16 goals in 6 league games and 9 goals in 3 uefa cup games inc 2 qualifiers. Sevilla on the other hand have hit a bit of a slippery slop since the Juande Ramos days. Their failure to qualify for Champions league underlines this especially since loosing both legs v Braga and seeing the results Braga have experienced so far 6-0 and 0-3 losses. Sevilla seem to have unrest in the dressing room with Luis Fabiano hitting out through the press at his frustrations of being left out on the bench game after game. Adriano left for Barca in the summer and Squilaci to Arsenal. Palop GK looks prone to errors, Perotti is inconsistent, Zakora is all running yet little quality with his decision making and his passing is just woeful. Navas is a good right winger but for me he just lacks quality around him. So many of their players are failing to step up to the plate imo they were woeful against Hercules on the weekend lost 2-0 away and lost in the previous round 0-1 to a PSG side who are usually go missing in traveling away matches. I think Dortmund will continue their good start to the season and punnish this Sevilla team who have appear to be licking their wounds since falling out of the Champions League qualification stage.

Dortmund v Sevilla Home win at evens with Boylesports Dortmund so far have been really impressive with 7 wins on the spin in league and uefa cup, with 5-0-1 league record to date, their only loss so far this season was a 0-2 home defeat to one of the fancied title challengers Bayer Leverkusen. Barrios has been in good scoring form so far and Japanese import Kagawa has hit the ground running, add to this impressive young talent Sahin and another new signing in Lewandowski they really do have alot going for them offensively. This is backed up by goals so far this season - 16 goals in 6 league games and 9 goals in 3 uefa cup games inc 2 qualifiers. Sevilla on the other hand have hit a bit of a slippery slop since the Juande Ramos days. Their failure to qualify for Champions league underlines this especially since loosing both legs v Braga and seeing the results Braga have experienced so far 6-0 and 0-3 losses. Sevilla seem to have unrest in the dressing room with Luis Fabiano hitting out through the press at his frustrations of being left out on the bench game after game. Adriano left for Barca in the summer and Squilaci to Arsenal. Palop GK looks prone to errors, Perotti is inconsistent, Zakora is all running yet little quality with his decision making and his passing is just woeful. Navas is a good right winger but for me he just lacks quality around him. So many of their players are failing to step up to the plate imo they were woeful against Hercules on the weekend lost 2-0 away and lost in the previous round 0-1 to a PSG side who are usually go missing in traveling away matches. I think Dortmund will continue their good start to the season and punnish this Sevilla team who have appear to be licking their wounds since falling out of the Champions League qualification stage.
Agreed - just to add that Sevilla's coach Alvarez left and has been replaced by Manzano, who did a terrific job with Mallorca last year. However, Manzano's teams go AWOL away from home but rally at home so I think Dortmund should do the job here. Good luck mate

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 30th September Athletico Madrid v Bayer Leverkusen Home win evens at Stan James The holders Athletico will be hurting after falling to 1-0 loss away to Aris. They will be eager to bounce back in this match. Since that 1-0 defeat where Forlan played a lone striker role they can look to welcome back Kun Aguero for this game and play 2 up top either Forlan and Aguero/Diego Costa. Aguero came off the bench on the weekend and may well start Thursday as he looks to regain some match fitness. Add to this Filipe who looked in sparkling form on the weekend attacking from left back slot certainly showed the type of form he showed at Deportivo in the first half of last season before his injury. Very influencial player and a great summer addition for Athletico, Depo looked good for European place mid way until his injury since then they have just seem in decline and the trend has so far continued again this season. Bayer Leverkusen are going to miss to the midfield pressence and experience of Ballack, creative flair in Augusto and the front men of Helmes and Kiessling. I can see Athletico making a point in this match and making up for the first game. Aguero return being the timely boast they needed and backed by a passionate home crowd can see them turning out a solid home performance.

Agreed - just to add that Sevilla's coach Alvarez left and has been replaced by Manzano, who did a terrific job with Mallorca last year. However, Manzano's teams go AWOL away from home but rally at home so I think Dortmund should do the job here. Good luck mate
Cheers Mozzi :hope:hope:hope I feel happy with all 3 of those home wins after giving each thought and they will do me for this round of the Uefa Cup fingers crossed they won't let me down Goodluck all PL punters with your picks for this round of games :cheers here's hoping to get some early beer money in ready for the weekend cheers :ok

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 30th September Just some early thoughts on a few games Dortmund vs sevilla Clearly dortmund looks to have enough firepower to win this game.After winning 4-3 in Ukraine...i think they are taking this tournament very seriously.Scoring almost 20 goals in 6 matches is no mean feat,Sevilla has a new manager after their bad start to the season.Manzano is the new man at the helm.The new manager effect will surely boost the sevilla team but i think an away trip to dortmund is not the match he would have wanted to impose himself on the team.i am going to go for the home team to win here..Just on form.Just think that this match has come a little to fast for Manzano.Their confidence will surely still be rattled & with a few internal problems to deal with within his team (Fabiano's Press outburst).Dortmund will be creating plenty of chances & will fancy their chances against a fragile sevilla team.so going for Dortmund -0.5 @2 betinternet Over 2.5 @ 2 betinternet

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 30th September Zenit vs AEK With AEK's coach Dusan Bajevic resignation after a string of bad results i doubt they will be ready for a tough trip too Russia.Zenit has been is great form & with their league in full flow will be more than ready. The form of Aleksandr Kerzhakov who bagged a hat trick in the previous group match will definately worry AEK who has a couple of players missing & with 3 points from previous group match,they definately won't be under too much pressure to force a result in Russia.So im going for HT/FT Zenit/Zenit @ 1.90 betinternet which i think represents a fair bit of value as they are extremely short on winning outright.

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 30th September Hello gents, One bet I am looking at at the moment, but not really settled on is .... FC Utrecht v Liverpool - FC Utrecht (0AH) win @ 2.38 (Bet365) Inititally I was looking into the Liverpool squad for the weekend, when I started to have a feeling and interest in this bet. Liverpool picked up 3 points on matchday 1 at home to Steua Bucherest, winning 4-1. This has enabled Hodgson the luxury of resting some of his players for this trip to Holland as 3 points are not essential for progression. The Liverpool gaffer must be feeling a wee bit of pressure in his new job, as the team have not enjoyed the best of starts to the season and find themselves sitting 16th in the EPL. They have had a difficult start to the season with games against some of the big guns in England, however this Sunday they host newly promoted Blackpool and although the seasiders have made a decent start to life in the Premiership, anything other than a comfortable home win for Hogdson's men would surely add pressure to him and his players. Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard has been left out of the squad travelling to Holland for this game and I feel Roy Hodgson has taken this move with one eye firmly on Sunday's Premiership encounter. There is no doubt in my mind that Gerrard will be a miss for his side in Holland, he is the one player capable of taking the game to the opposition with driving and influencial runs from midfeild. Added to his absence, Liverpool will be without Aggar, Konchesky and Aurellio for this evenings game all through injury. This will leave left back position to young Martin Kelly, is he ready to play at this level..? Probably but it will still be a test for the youngster. Elsewhere Torres has made the journey to Holland but without Gerrard supporting him there is only so much the Spaniard will have to work with, perhaps Joe Cole can offer him more support. This Liverpool team has found it had to score goals thus far this season on home turf, it will be interesting to see how the manager approaches this one in Holland. The home side are pretty solid side at home, having won 6 out of 6 games there thus far this season. I remember watching them play Celtic in the Europa League qualifier and was impressed with how quickly and efficiently they moved the ball around, they won that game 4-0. They have scored 20 goals in 6 games and conceded only 3 at home so far. I like having the home win and draw on my side (with money back if it is a draw). I can see the home team looking to win this and they will be well up for it considering Liverpool are still a big name and they'll want to win in front of their home fans. I'll look into it tomorrow but at the moment I'm looking to go with Utrecht (0AH) to beat a weakend Liverpool side @ 2.38 with Bet365 Will be back to confirm before kick off, good luck everyone :hope:hope

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 30th September Scotlandspunter I agree with your thinking here. Utretch appear a solid outfit at home and it would be interesting to see the Liverpool line up before opposing Liverpool though. Was thinking of backing Utrecht on the double chance but will decide shortly before the game once line ups are out :ok

anybody here liking Dinamo Zagreb to win. A little shocked that odds are at 3.7.
i think PAOK hasn't been in the best of form & have a big game against ARIS on sunday.Theey have also suffered from some internal problems within the club,stuff bout fans breaking into players car & their chairman having harsh words with players regarding their performances & fans confronting the team with regards to a loss.Not sure how true it all is....So ppl could argue that they won't be fully focused. Could be worth a small stake on maybe a draw.Not too sure....

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 30th September It's real hard to find stats abotu the croatian league, but from what I have gathered Dinamo are second place in the league with 6 wins 2 draws and 1 losses. PAOK like you said has not been in the best form so is there something i'm missing?

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 30th September Sporting CP vs Levsky Pick : Levsky +0,+0,5AH Odds : 3.80 @Bet365 At first look i would say odds are seriously wrong on this game as i can't understand odds of 7 or 8 on the away team despite being from a less important league, when a team like Sporting as been playing crap and especially on its own venue. Even considering my team (Sporting) a "bipolar" team as they have been close to miserable on main league and close to perfection (though i disagree) on Europa League i don't see home team so favourite for this game as these crazy odds suggest and the reason is because they play at home and the pressure on this stadium is huge. My team is in a mess. This direction doesn't seem to be capable of handling the unsucess both finantially and sportingly and today there was a small demonstration on the stadium demanding results. Internally, Sporting wasn't capable of reacting against a poor performance on the derby against Benfica, and conceeded another draw against Nacional. There are a lot of players out of form and the only one that seems to carry the "torch" is Vukcevic. It's incredible to see how players like Liedson, once the solution, now part of the problem, fail miserably. Coach Paulo Sergio, hired as an "upgrade" to former Carvalhal (who replaced Paulo Bento, now our national trainer) seems to be an honest guy but he just can't make the team produce two good games consecutively. This should be Ok or understandable for teams like Paços de Ferreira, (one of his former teams) but for a team with the prestige of Sporting, this is tragic. The team simply can't score goals! At this point, we must consider this coach not as an upgrade but as a downgrade as he keeps experimenting and this is bad for a coach that was announced back in April and not like Porto's coach Vilas Boas that came much later, for instances! For this match, he'll change again and Maniche is back after the derby punishment while central defender bought to Porto Nuno Andre Coelho is out injured, as well and chilean Valdes. Long time injured Pedro Mendes and Izmailov are still unavailable and will be for atleast the end of the year, for our own despair. So, along with these internal problems, we add another in this day: Garra Dembele. The man has what we need badly - goals. He should be a (serious) threat to our defense. He's the best goalscorer in Vissa Liga with 10 goals scored in 8 games, plus 7 goals in 7 games in all games for Europa League, including the qualifiers and last game, already in this group, against Gent from Belgium. With both teams with three points, and with Sporting playing at home, Levsky will probably explore the counter attack and wait for the right moment to surprise the portuguese team and eventually score. The ball will probably burn on Sporting's players shoes if they fail to score early as the crowd will show its anger against this lack of ability or inertia. I don't preview an easy thursday for Sporting and even suggest some coins on the away win, because i honestly can't see how Sporting will beat this solid team. GL for all!

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 30th September Totally agree with scotlandspunter. I think Liverpool are being priced on reputation. Liverpool are out of sorts, Utrecht have a great home record and the way they demolished Celtic makes me think the price for a home win is very good at 11/4. Id probably had priced them up at 2/1 @ the most without looking at any coupons. Only question now is whether to be greedy and go for the win or DNB. Hope were right! :hope

Hello gents, One bet I am looking at at the moment, but not really settled on is .... FC Utrecht v Liverpool - FC Utrecht (0AH) win @ 2.38 (Bet365) Inititally I was looking into the Liverpool squad for the weekend, when I started to have a feeling and interest in this bet. Liverpool picked up 3 points on matchday 1 at home to Steua Bucherest, winning 4-1. This has enabled Hodgson the luxury of resting some of his players for this trip to Holland as 3 points are not essential for progression. The Liverpool gaffer must be feeling a wee bit of pressure in his new job, as the team have not enjoyed the best of starts to the season and find themselves sitting 16th in the EPL. They have had a difficult start to the season with games against some of the big guns in England, however this Sunday they host newly promoted Blackpool and although the seasiders have made a decent start to life in the Premiership, anything other than a comfortable home win for Hogdson's men would surely add pressure to him and his players. Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard has been left out of the squad travelling to Holland for this game and I feel Roy Hodgson has taken this move with one eye firmly on Sunday's Premiership encounter. There is no doubt in my mind that Gerrard will be a miss for his side in Holland, he is the one player capable of taking the game to the opposition with driving and influencial runs from midfeild. Added to his absence, Liverpool will be without Aggar, Konchesky and Aurellio for this evenings game all through injury. This will leave left back position to young Martin Kelly, is he ready to play at this level..? Probably but it will still be a test for the youngster. Elsewhere Torres has made the journey to Holland but without Gerrard supporting him there is only so much the Spaniard will have to work with, perhaps Joe Cole can offer him more support. This Liverpool team has found it had to score goals thus far this season on home turf, it will be interesting to see how the manager approaches this one in Holland. The home side are pretty solid side at home, having won 6 out of 6 games there thus far this season. I remember watching them play Celtic in the Europa League qualifier and was impressed with how quickly and efficiently they moved the ball around, they won that game 4-0. They have scored 20 goals in 6 games and conceded only 3 at home so far. I like having the home win and draw on my side (with money back if it is a draw). I can see the home team looking to win this and they will be well up for it considering Liverpool are still a big name and they'll want to win in front of their home fans. I'll look into it tomorrow but at the moment I'm looking to go with Utrecht (0AH) to beat a weakend Liverpool side @ 2.38 with Bet365 Will be back to confirm before kick off, good luck everyone :hope:hope
No matter how weakend Liverpool was they won away to Trabzonspor and they have'nt lost to dutch opposition since 1966 when Ajax won at home 5-0. I feel Liverpool might take this by the odd goal.

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 30th September Steaua Bucuresti v SSC Napoli Napoli @2,40 Napoli to score +1,5 @2,70 both sportingbet I just believe Napoli is the better team. Eventhough they didn´t manage to score against Utretch in their first home game, I see Steaua struggling against below average teams such as Astra & Unirea in its national league. They managed to tie the first half against Liverpool, but ended up losing to a 4-1 score. Napoli has bigger ambitions in this league and they have to make up for the draw they had at home. Plus, the two games Napoli had away, they beaten Sampdoria 2-1 and Cesena 4-1. I see no struggle for Napoli to score at least 2 and the odds are pretty geenerous for this bet. Steaua being in such bad shape just rises my confidence.

No matter how weakend Liverpool was they won away to Trabzonspor and they have'nt lost to dutch opposition since 1966 when Ajax won at home 5-0. I feel Liverpool might take this by the odd goal.
I don't see how that record against Dutch opposition is relevent? This is a different team with a different manager! If Liverpool rest a couple more, with the absentees that we already know about, I think they could struggle to get the win!