UEFA Europa League > Thursday 30th September

Jase82

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 30th September

Atletico Madrid-Bayer Leverkusen = over (1.65) bet365 stake 5 / 10 A. Madrid lost the first away game with the score of 0-1 against Aris while Bayer Lev. won the first home game with the score 4-0 against Rosenborg. Preview: A. Madrid injured: Godin (defender); Bayer Lev: injured: Stefan Kiessling, Patrick Helmes, Michael Ballack, Renato Augusto. Atletico is famous for their attractive attacking football and bubbly with players in the world the likes of Forlan, Aguero, Simao and Reyes. The home team is playing very well this season as evidenced by victories over Inter Milan, Sporting Gijon, Bilbao and Zaragoza, drew with Valencia and has lost only twice so far against Aris and against Barcelona. Bayer Lev is a team that makes the offensive department having his best weapon of international level players and a defense is not very attentive and concentrated. In the end I think the prediction is over. :hope:hope:hope
Rapid Vienna-Besiktas = both teams to score (1.72) bet365 stake 5 / 10 Rapid lost the first away game with the score 0-3 against Porto and Besiktas won the first home match with the score 1-0 to CSKA Sofia. Preview: Rapid: injured: Heikkinen (midfielder), Drazan (midfielder), Payer (goalkeeper), Kulovits (midfielder). Besiktas, there were no significant absences. The company's Besiktas has set up a team capable of competing in any competition when you buy a lot of players of international level as Guti, Quaresma, Mehmet Aurelio, and Hilbert Zapotocny. Strange situation today in Vienna, the stadium will be full this evening, 70% are Turkish fans, do not think the Turkish team could have big problems with the Rapid. The Turks are in good run of 6 matches. However I think the game is open and both teams to score. :hope:hope:hope
Young Boys-Getafe = both teams to score (1.65) Totosì stake 5 / 10 The Young lost the first away game with the score 0-3 against Stuttgart, while Getafe won the first home game with the score 2-1 against OB. Preview: Young: injured: Emiliano Dudar (defender), Lingani (defender); in doubt: Burki (goalkeeper). Getafe: injured: Arizmendi (striker), Manu (striker), Galivan (midfielder), Rafa (defender), Casquero (midfielder), Kas (defender). The coach of the Young Petkovic said that this is an important game. Getafe has good players in their team, I think it's a very offensive game, because this is our strength, even if the Getafe will try to take control of gioco.Noi want us to benefit the playing field made of artificial grass and many teams are not used as in the case of Getafe. While the coach of Getafe Michel said that even if the Young Boys did not start well the national championship, are a good team as the 'has already demonstrated in his stage against Tottenham. It is a very dangerous team and should not be underestimated. During the summer, has changed many elements as Getafe Soldado, Pedro Leon, and Adrian Gonzalez Kepa with new elements like Colunga, Arizmendi, Mark, Victor Sanchez and Borja. Eventually as many absences in the two teams I think will be an open game with lots of actions to goals by both teams. :hope:hope:hope
Gent-Lille = both teams to score (1.80) bet365 stake 5 / 10 People have lost their first away game with the score 2-3 against Levski while Lille lost the first home match with the score 1-2 against Sporting. Preview: Gent, there were no significant absences. Lille: injured: De Melo. This is a game between two teams who play attacking football just making sure the defensive so my choice is both teams to score. :hope:hope:hope
Balance: 2/4 no profit :wall:wall

Well Johnson did get in the Chelsea side , Babel would get into Arsenal side he suits there style an Wenger would of made him a star. Kuyt could get into the workman city side, an Jova maybe United :unsure Simply not good enough my ass :moon
:rollin:rollin:rollin Johnson did get in the Chelsea side but he was found out and got flogged off to Portsmouth, Babel and Jova can't even get in the Liverpool team so don't think they'd get in any top 10 premiership team and Kuyt is a workman but not a footballer! Anyway enough said, Liverpool are just rubbish, results don't lie!

van Wolfswinkel to score anytime @3.2 (b365) " & 1-1 @21 " & 1-2 @31 " & 1-3 @56 " & 1-4 @111 " & 2-4 @86 I don't see Liverpool not taking at least one point tonight: they have the better squad and they showed some motivation against Manchester United and Sunderland, not giving up when trailing. Utrecht is a solid dutch team, but Eredivise is several order of magnitude weaker than Premier League, especially in defence. Yet, van Wolfswinkel remain a talented forward and he's in good form, so I think he can score home against a Liverpool team still struggling to come together. Obviously I don't be a whole lot on the anytime scorecasts, but I don't mind giving it a shot.
b365's bore draw refund.

:rollin:rollin:rollin Johnson did get in the Chelsea side but he was found out and got flogged off to Portsmouth, Babel and Jova can't even get in the Liverpool team so don't think they'd get in any top 10 premiership team and Kuyt is a workman but not a footballer! Anyway enough said, Liverpool are just rubbish, results don't lie!
Looks yeah Bruvs Liverpool are the most successful team so just remember that alrite!! Jova an Babel cant get in the team cos we got some confused stupid managers. Johnson is still class, an a lot of teams could do with a kuyt in there team. I wonder who you support :unsure, you seem to talk the talk either way rubbish is what comes out of your mouth :dude

I like to follow games where the Draw is 3/1 or more backing the odds on teams in an Accumulator.Unfortunately I have not kept a running account of success rate using this system. Tonight I will be backing Paris ST Germain Sampdoria Zenit St Petersburg Palermo Sporting Lisbon Villareal BLUE SQ odds 5/1 :hope
A Winning Bet I guess the system success rate stands at the moment at 100%.:ok