UEFA Europa League > Thursday 30th September

Jase82

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 30th September I like to follow games where the Draw is 3/1 or more backing the odds on teams in an Accumulator.Unfortunately I have not kept a running account of success rate using this system. Tonight I will be backing Paris ST Germain Sampdoria Zenit St Petersburg Palermo Sporting Lisbon Villareal BLUE SQ odds 5/1 :hope

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 30th September

I´ve gone for under 2.5 in Rosenborg - Aris. Aris is a defensive minded team under Hector Cuper. Last 6 matches have all ended 1-0' date=' 3 wins, 3 losses. Rosenborg scores quite a lot of goals in the domestic league but Aris is at another level. I expect Aris trying to defend that single point to the bitter end. Honestly I can´t see a lot of goals at Lerkendal.[/quote'] Please remember when making a selection to add the bookmaker and odds taken :ok :welcome to PL ;) Good info. Please also remember to add the bookmaker used :ok Unless, it's a local one of course......:unsure Why do you think Young Boys are more or less likely to win on an artificial turf? Come on, we need a bit more reasoning than this please mate :ok

You don't happen to be a Liverpool supporter by any chance? Who from the list above would get on the Chelsea/Utd/Arsenal/City team? None! They're simply not good enough!
errrrr, question. Why in the context of this Europa League game is it relevant which Liverpool players could get in four of the best European sides about? I think the biggest mistake to make would be thinking that the Dutch League is "weak". League form can sometimes go out the window in these sort of games also, and I think Utrecht will provide a decent enough test tonight. Value's on the draw imo. Should be a tightly contested game. I couldn't really back Liverpool at those prices because one thing I've noticed this season is than no one really fears Liverpool any more. It's a big scalp, and a lot of teams are really taking the game to them.

We're in the following line-up (4-2-3-1); Reina, Johnson, Carragher, Skrtel, Kelly, Poulsen, Lucas, Kuyt, Cole, Meireles, Torres. Bench; Jones, Kyrgiakos, Spearing, Maxi, Jovanovic, Babel, N'Gog.
Better line up than I was expecting definately no bet for me now was initially thinking Utrecht on double chance but with Torres starting cole, kuyt and meireles. Hard to justify opposing that Liverpool team imo.

You don't happen to be a Liverpool supporter by any chance? Who from the list above would get on the Chelsea/Utd/Arsenal/City team? None! They're simply not good enough!
Well Johnson did get in the Chelsea side , Babel would get into Arsenal side he suits there style an Wenger would of made him a star. Kuyt could get into the workman city side, an Jova maybe United :unsure Simply not good enough my ass :moon

Better line up than I was expecting definately no bet for me now was initially thinking Utrecht on double chance but with Torres starting cole' date=' kuyt and meireles. Hard to justify opposing that Liverpool team imo.[/quote'] Worser line up than expected, that same side nearly lost to Sunderland i want have too much faith in it

Well Johnson did get in the Chelsea side , Babel would get into Arsenal side he suits there style an Wenger would of made him a star. Kuyt could get into the workman city side, an Jova maybe United :unsure Simply not good enough my ass :moon
Sorry mate, but that's the opinion of a Liverpool fan and a Liverpool fan alone. Anyway let's keep this thread on topic about tonights Uefa Cup games :ok

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 30th September As a villa fan i find the above quite offensive! Apart from the obvious two liverpool players i honestly cannot see where any of their starting 11 would push our players to the bench. Anyways thats irrelevant and and a different argument. Just pointing out i think Liverpool are no longer a threat or a top team anymore. Anyhows, tonights fixtures. Ive gone for the overs 2.5 in the man city game. Juventus are the highest scorest team in the italian league at the minute, and although man citys aim is to achieve champions league, i do not think mancini will disrespect this competition. i see a fast game at citeh tonight, plenty of goals in the making. = 8/11 Atl Madrid to beat Leverkusen. I do not underestimate the germans at all, they are a good outfit, but i really rate the spanish highly. They lost to aris granted. but home soil, i see 3 points in the bag. remember they beat inter, and the current holders, so you cannot take them lightly. = 10/11 Napoli are good odds to beat steaua away. Simple really, the italians are solid as a rock, and a much better outfit. Confident in the away victory. 11/8 Lastly Porto to beat the -1 handicap = 6/5. Again, Porto going forward a handful. I rate their manager/coach very highly, and although they have a touch away fixture at the weekend, i think they will give steaua the run around. £5 pays $96

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 30th September Rapid Vienna-Besiktas = both teams to score (1.72) bet365 stake 5 / 10 Rapid lost the first away game with the score 0-3 against Porto and Besiktas won the first home match with the score 1-0 to CSKA Sofia. Preview: Rapid: injured: Heikkinen (midfielder), Drazan (midfielder), Payer (goalkeeper), Kulovits (midfielder). Besiktas, there were no significant absences. The company's Besiktas has set up a team capable of competing in any competition when you buy a lot of players of international level as Guti, Quaresma, Mehmet Aurelio, and Hilbert Zapotocny. Strange situation today in Vienna, the stadium will be full this evening, 70% are Turkish fans, do not think the Turkish team could have big problems with the Rapid. The Turks are in good run of 6 matches. However I think the game is open and both teams to score. :hope:hope:hope

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 30th September Young Boys-Getafe = both teams to score (1.65) Totosì stake 5 / 10 The Young lost the first away game with the score 0-3 against Stuttgart, while Getafe won the first home game with the score 2-1 against OB. Preview: Young: injured: Emiliano Dudar (defender), Lingani (defender); in doubt: Burki (goalkeeper). Getafe: injured: Arizmendi (striker), Manu (striker), Galivan (midfielder), Rafa (defender), Casquero (midfielder), Kas (defender). The coach of the Young Petkovic said that this is an important game. Getafe has good players in their team, I think it's a very offensive game, because this is our strength, even if the Getafe will try to take control of gioco.Noi want us to benefit the playing field made of artificial grass and many teams are not used as in the case of Getafe. While the coach of Getafe Michel said that even if the Young Boys did not start well the national championship, are a good team as the 'has already demonstrated in his stage against Tottenham. It is a very dangerous team and should not be underestimated. During the summer, has changed many elements as Getafe Soldado, Pedro Leon, and Adrian Gonzalez Kepa with new elements like Colunga, Arizmendi, Mark, Victor Sanchez and Borja. Eventually as many absences in the two teams I think will be an open game with lots of actions to goals by both teams. :hope:hope:hope victor sanchez. alla fine le numerose assenze nelle due sar aperta azioni da gol entrambe compagini. rel="external nofollow">

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 30th September Gent-Lille = both teams to score (1.80) bet365 stake 5 / 10 People have lost their first away game with the score 2-3 against Levski while Lille lost the first home match with the score 1-2 against Sporting. Preview: Gent, there were no significant absences. Lille: injured: De Melo. This is a game between two teams who play attacking football just making sure the defensive so my choice is both teams to score. :hope:hope:hope

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 30th September Man. City vs Juventus. Over 2.5 goals. 1.80 @ Stan James My general feeling here is that City should roll over Juventus, however the Italians have got lost of experience at this level and it might not just be that easy for City. The main thing in my oppinion in this match will be defending. Juventus have been all over the place defensively this term and can't buy a clean sheet. Attacking wise they're as good as anybody. 3-3 against Lech in first round showed everything you need to know about Juve. Like I said have a feeling about City win but don't see value in odds under 1.70. Overs look quite appealing in this one, so having those. Dynamo Kyiv to beat Sherif Tiraspol. 2.10 @ Stan James Difference in class is quite obvious here. Dynamo have got quality players like Shevchenko and I expect them to get at least a draw here if not actually taking all 3 points. Tall order for Sheriff to win this, they have got no players good enough or enough experience at this level. PAOK vs Dinamo Zagreb. Both teams to score - yes. 2.00 @ Paddy Power PAOK are all over the place defensively lately and have conceded at least one goal in 5 of their last 6 matches. Zagreb definitely can score against them and with PAOK playing at home with their home fans it's unreal to imagine them failing to score.

As a villa fan i find the above quite offensive! Apart from the obvious two liverpool players i honestly cannot see where any of their starting 11 would push our players to the bench. Anyways thats irrelevant and and a different argument. Just pointing out i think Liverpool are no longer a threat or a top team anymore.
That's kind of what I was implying mate, nothing offensive about that :unsure

ACCUMULATOR Zenith/Porto/CSKA/Atletico @ 4.91 (Bet 365) All of these teams are different class to their opponents and in 3 cases have home advantage. Leverkusen are weakened for tonight. :wall If I knew Aguero wouldn't be playing and Forlan would need to come off... ------- SINGLES Atletico -1 @ 2.7 (Bet 365) Leverkusen would need its full squad to compete with Atletico at home. Their two best strikers are missing including two of their most creative midfielders. I think a prolific striking duo of Forlan and Aguero can beat this handicap against a weakened Leverkusen side at home. Especially with the latter being an attack minded team... and no actual attack today. :wall Porto -1 @ 1.85 (Bet 365) Porto is different class to Sophia. Again expecting them to be able to neat this handicap. :\ ------ DOUBLES Atletico and Porto @2.74 (Bet 365) Safe. :wall Atletico -1 and Porto -1 @ 4.62 (Bet 365) Daring. Man City and Liverpool double @ 2.48 (Bet 365) All the english teams have won their games in the European competitions this week. Not a good argument I know, but it's a trend. And really City and Liverpool ought to be able to beat their opponents tonight. Tbh the odds don't entice me too much, so I'm still considering this one. ended up not betting on this one ----- SCORECAST Diego Forlan to score first @ 4.75 (Bet 365) :\
Gutted.

Man city V Juve Draw Looking at the teams man city look to congested in the middle and struggled to craete chances against chelsea and juve will be happy with a draw so i expect a stalemate, maybe even 0-0. 3.8 Coral
Boomf!!!! :cheers