• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Can I change my name?

Already in use I'm afraid. ;)
Cant you change his then?;) This guy have not been here for a while:
  • Last Activity: 10-05-2007 17:35

I have Rainman on SP and it would be more practical to have the same @ PL. This guy might not even be alive. Hopefully he is thou, Just saying you could change his name or e-mail him that he need to get active again if he wants to keep his Nick.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Can I change my name? May I propose, when someone changes the name, to state his old name, either in member's post where change is requested, either in mod's post where change is confirmed? Otherwise, any link to its earlier "personality" is lost, I have no clue who it was before, and it's annoying or confusing sometimes.

May I propose' date=' when someone changes the name, to state his old name, either in member's post where change is requested, either in mod's post where change is confirmed? Otherwise, any link to its earlier "personality" is lost, I have no clue who it was before, and it's annoying or confusing sometimes.[/quote'] That is always done if it is a regular member, but the above guy only had 20 posts so wasn't necessary. ;)

That is always done if it is a regular member' date=' but the above guy only had 20 posts so wasn't necessary. ;)[/quote'] Fair enough, thanks for reply; though, I rarely saw notice about old name, so I thought it was rather exception that rule.