** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Can I change my name?

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Re: Can I change my name? What do you mean 'Big boy'? A mod? Benefits are banning idiots/spammers and having a MOD section where we slag all you lot off:lol Only joking, there some serious hard work goes on behind the scenes which takes a lot of time and dedication from the MODS. To be a MOD you need to be asked by the Boss man and you got to earn respect from fellow mods and be prepared to help PL become more and more successful

Re: Can I change my name?

What do you mean 'Big boy'? A mod? Benefits are banning idiots/spammers and having a MOD section where we slag all you lot off:lol Only joking, there some serious hard work goes on behind the scenes which takes a lot of time and dedication from the MODS. To be a MOD you need to be asked by the Boss man and you got to earn respect from fellow mods and be prepared to help PL become more and more successful
Yeah thats what i meant, cheers! Some people seem to be posting at all kinds of hours - morning/afternoon/evening/early hours and i just wondered whether it was an actual job and may be a way of earning money or something - sounds stupid but you dont know until you ask!

Re: Can I change my name? Some MODS are from different time zones so thats why some post at silly hours ,others dont have a life:lol Ive only been quiet the last few weeks cus Ive manage to end up working part time 'which I didnt really need to do' for some extra money for Germany.Before that tho I was on here about 17 hours per day( house husband and earning from home) posting through out the day depending on who was on at the time. We dont get paid for it we do it cus we love the forum and being a mod is our way of looking after the place we love. Our payment if you will is the race days etc. any more questions just feel free to ask:ok

• 1 month later...

Re: Can I change my name? Don't suppose the user name 'Rob' is available is it? I feel like a bit of a dick being named after an ageing brazillian centre back who was only at wednesday for a couple of seasons