UEFA Europa League > 24th - 26th August

Jase82

Re: UEFA Europa League > 24th - 26th August Mancini's statement rom City's official site: With the trip to the north-east coming up so soon after the Europa League engagement, Mancini admits he is looking to dig deep into his resources against the Romanians before then. "We must pay attention, we may have won the first game but it's going to be a difficult match on Thursday. I'll probably make three or four changes, because it's impossible to play with the same players every three or four days." This means they will take this match very seriously and will field a strong lineup. Timisoara is nowhere near their level and definitely won't be competitive against such a high-class and ambitious side as MC, especially knowing how weak Timi's defense is. I expect a very convincing and entertaining win for the hosts, who will want to show everybody they mean business and a win by 2 is the least I expect here. Manchester City AH (-2) @1.90 8/10 Good luck.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA Europa League > 24th - 26th August Elfsborg is strong at home and they are undefeated. Their league's 21th week now and they are much more ready then Napoli. I think Napoli dont care much about Europa League. Elfs is my fav. here. @3.25 Fenerbahce is much more stronger than PAOK with their players and also with their supporters. I dont think there is much to say about this match. Fenerbahce is long way my fav. here HW -1 @2.25 Lech is doing great right now but i can not say same things about Dnipro. They are bad on road and they dont have much experience about european cups. I think they have to be eliminated last round. Lech HW @2.65 at home is unbelievable. Apoel Nicosia, these cyprus teams are very though and too dangerous at home. we can easily remember from the last year european clashes. Getafe has an important match against Espanyol at the weekend so ı dont think EL is much more important then La liga. HW @ 2.70 Bate Morisov is more powerful and they now what winning is. MAritimo is an average portugese team. they get 0 point from 2 weeks. Bate is much more ready then Maritimo but 3-0 is a problem. I want to go with Draw @ 3.30. GL all.

Re: UEFA Europa League > 24th - 26th August Lech Poznan odds to beat Dnipro is a cracking price...I don't know much about Polish Football but I backed against Lech Poznan a few times last year in Europe and they really came back to bite...Lech are also 1-0 in-front from the First leg so I believe they should get the job done in Poland.....I just wonder does to bookies know something that we don't know..hmm Lech Poznan to Beat Dnjepr Dnjepropetrovsk 15/8 (Various) I also think I might back Trabzonspor and Elfsborg to win aswell but I think I need a bit more information on both of them!...Torres and Gerrard out for Liverpool and a passionate home crowd...Tough night for Liverpool I ...Fingers crossed lads:dude

Re: UEFA Europa League > 24th - 26th August

Fenerbahçe is the banker. There is no way PAOK can get a point in Istanbul. Home win @1.47
Not really sure of that unless hell a lot things've changed with Fenerbahce over the past few days. First game shown us of just a short quality gap for either side if there's one. One thing to be sure of is that the game will be played under an extremely high tension since this is another traditional derby game between a Greek and a Turkish side. Nothing else to call with high confidence. Alex did not start the last League game and it's not obvious if he came off the bench cause Aykur Kocaman gave him a rest for this encounter. And youngster Mert Gunok will likely start under crossbar once again. He was great and had among the best day of his entire career , but he's still too young and has a long mile to a convincing role. New signing Niang will start up-top but an eye to put on freaky crap Ilhan Eker at the back is a must for the bettors. From my point of view,this is badly overish to go either way.

Thanks my friend.But i don't think i will bet on it...even draw 0-0 or 1-1 is good enough for us.I know our players will die on the pitch to win it but it's football and everything can happen.for my team it will be dream come true as we never played in group stages before. GL with your bets :ok
Mate , as a Galatasaray fan , i can tell you that Galatasaray have just 6 above average players who can make a Turkish Super League team should they are released by Galatasaray. They are : Lucas Neill , Milan Baros , Lorik Cana , Arda Turan , Elano Blumer and Harry Kewell.. Kewell and Elano are both out. Baros is - for me - still a world class striker but he just shaken off his injury.. Think of team who hasn't a midfield.. That's Galatasaray with Ayhan Akman , Baris Ozbek and Mustafa Sarp who are less than capable of passing their team mates standing 3 metres ahead. Moreover two full backs , Hakan Balta and Ali Turan have had a terrific start to season and both are way far off being reliable against a medium pressure. And the goalkeeping is still a major concern. Aykut Ercetin has proven he is not a goalkeeper whilst Ufuk Ceylan is yet to make enough games for Gala since his move from Manisa. Galatasaray is a well know club,may be a traditional mark but the ingredients? No sugar , no milk and the cooker is just desperate.. Nothing but a home win here..

Event Gent - Feyenoord
Selection Gent
Strength 10/10
Date 26/08/2010
Bookmaker/Price 5Dimes @ 2.12
Reasoning Feyenoord scoring a goal won't mind to loose the game by one goal, as they won the first leg at home by 1-0. It will not be easy to the youth and unexperinced team of Feyenoord to manage this score on such hot game. Gent wants to fight with all strenghts to get a place one Europa League groups after being eliminated by Dinamo Kiev from Champions League. But DInamo Kiev was too strong to them. Feyenoord it is not. They are similar teams and the mission is also easier due to the youth and attacking mentallity of Feyenoord, which will give them spaces to play their football. I belive on home win here.

Mate , as a Galatasaray fan , i can tell you that Galatasaray have just 6 above average players who can make a Turkish Super League team should they are released by Galatasaray. They are : Lucas Neill , Milan Baros , Lorik Cana , Arda Turan , Elano Blumer and Harry Kewell.. Kewell and Elano are both out. Baros is - for me - still a world class striker but he just shaken off his injury.. Think of team who hasn't a midfield.. That's Galatasaray with Ayhan Akman , Baris Ozbek and Mustafa Sarp who are less than capable of passing their team mates standing 3 metres ahead. Moreover two full backs , Hakan Balta and Ali Turan have had a terrific start to season and both are way far off being reliable against a medium pressure. And the goalkeeping is still a major concern. Aykut Ercetin has proven he is not a goalkeeper whilst Ufuk Ceylan is yet to make enough games for Gala since his move from Manisa. Galatasaray is a well know club,may be a traditional mark but the ingredients? No sugar , no milk and the cooker is just desperate.. Nothing but a home win here..
Karpaty have gone from 3.50 to 3.80 in a few minutes on bet365 and from 3.61 to 3.85 in Pinnacle. I would be worried if I bet Karpaty to win now. As a fan do you have any explanation why the market is moving?

Re: UEFA Europa League > 24th - 26th August BRONDBY V.S. SPORTING LISBON - (1X2) BRONDBY WINS @ 2.75 ladbrokes In terms of talent, Sporting Lisbon is ahead by of Brondby by a mile. Unfortunately, Brondby has more motivation in this game as compared to Sporting Lisbon. In the first leg, Sporting Lisbon was lethargic. Not only they underestimated Brondby, they didn't react at all until the second goal. Today's game will be harder at Brondby's home. Since May, Brondby has yet to lose at home while Sporting Lisbon has been showing inconsistent results on away grounds. I believe Sporting Lisbon is not interested in the Europa League at all.

Manchester City will probably field their squad players against Timisoara. These players however are Adebayor, David Silva, SWP etc who did not play against Liverpool and have a chip on their shoulder and will be out to prove to Mancini why they should be in his starting 11... Handicap this one by 2 or more and 3 or more. Havent seen odds yet
I agree with that. Also would like to mention that Man. City hasn't conceded a goal in their last 4 games, and they played team much better than Timisoara, and I do not see them concedinga goal here, but I see the scoring goals here, so will palce small stakes on the following correct score markets. Man. City 5-0 @ 17.00 Man. City 6-0 @ 41.00 Man. City 7-0 @ 101.00 Man. City 8-0 @ 201.00 All odds from William hill. Good luck :hope

Re: UEFA Europa League > 24th - 26th August Unirea - Hajduk (1-4) No Tv for Croatia. Cro Tv says that financial problems in Unirea are so big (everybody is leaving..coach, players..) that Cro TV didn't find anybody in Unirea to talk about Tv rights (!?).. Sportfive agency was (is) tv rights holder but they are also saying that coverage is impossible (!?).. All press in Cro are writing about history when Hajduk had twice 4-0 and blew it.. Hope not gonna happen this time.. Dinamo - Gyoer (2-0) New air with new coach Halilhodzic. But again without fans who are asking team owner to leave. Dinamo is bad team but Gyoer is worst. Two weeks ago sold best player Mandzukic to Wolfsburg. Croat Rukavina came from Greece and scored five in five games. Here everything possible. Dinamo lost in Zagreb against Sheriff on penals.

Re: UEFA Europa League > 24th - 26th August Levski-AIK = Levski -1AH (1.65) bet365 stake 4 / 10 The first leg at home Aiki ended with the score 0-0. In the first game Levski played a game very careful and defensive tactics privileging what happened also in the previous game ever played against a team like the Swedish Kalmar always ended with the score 0-0. AIK for the game today will be very tough because the home team is stronger and for the contribution of the public. Levski started the season very well with three wins and one defeat. In the four games played at home has always won with a roadmap of w4-D0-L0 (17-3). From this it shows the strength of the team mainly at home. The AIK is at the bottom of the league with a roadmap W6-D4-L10 (16-22). :hope:hope:hope

Re: UEFA Europa League > 24th - 26th August Originally posted by gordand Dinamo - Gyoer (2-0) New air with new coach Halilhodzic. But again without fans who are asking team owner to leave. Dinamo is bad team but Gyoer is worst. Two weeks ago sold best player Mandzukic to Wolfsburg. Croat Rukavina came from Greece and scored five in five games. Here everything possible. Dinamo lost in Zagreb against Sheriff on penals. "Europa League can always throw up a few surprises, but i can only see a Dinamo win this evening.. looks like their just starting to play and a comfortable 2-0 or 3-1 victory looks likely..."

Re: UEFA Europa League > 24th - 26th August does anyone have any info on the Lokomotiv Moscow v Lausanne game? Should Moscow see this one out? Thinking of putting them into an accumulator but seeing as tho they havent won in their last 5 games, I'm not sure. Lausanne, although being a Swiss 2nd division side have won all 5 of their domestic games and only conceded two goals. Any opinions would be great, cheers guys.

Re: UEFA Europa League > 24th - 26th August Fenerbahce-PAOK = 1 (1.53) bet365 stake 5 / 10 Fenerbahce lost the first leg away to PAOK with a score of 0-1. Now the Turkish team will try to win in Istanbul. PAOK is a very strong team in both league and in European competition but this meeting promises to be very difficult to force the home team and for the contribution of the public. PAOK will be absent in the player Vitolo (midfielder) for disqualification. :hope:hope:hope

Re: UEFA Europa League > 24th - 26th August Lokomotiv is in a very bad form now. I can't say they are favourites in this pair, even they'll play at home with 1 away goal handicap. They haven't won for 1.5 months! Their defence is a nightmare, only Yanbaev plays every match on his quite good level. 3 players injured - Wagner, Sharles and Draman. Team chemistry, as russian press says, 'so bad'. Opposite, Laussane's team spirit is great. Last match was lost by Lokomotiv due to their defender Basha's "children" mistake - he made pass back to his goalkeeper but Dinamo's player was faster then ball's speed so Dinamo scored very easy goal. Mistakes like that, became Basha's "TradeMark":rollin. And he'll play today too... So, I'll probably ignore betting on this match. Hope, our team will proceed to group stage, but that's only my hope.....

Re: UEFA Europa League > 24th - 26th August MANCHESTER CITY V.S. TIMISOARA - (HT/FT) HOME/HOME @ 1.33 ladbrokes I have no doubts that Man City will win tonight. However, Man City past records against weaker teams makes me wary of going into the Asian Handicap. I just have this nagging feeling that Man City will win by a 2 goal margin, and it ends there. They will probably want to seal this game by 1st half so i will prefer home/home instead.

Re: UEFA Europa League > 24th - 26th August I like the look of over 2.5 in the Aston Villa, Rapid Vienna match. Villa games have been full of goals since O'Neil left (3-0, 1-1, 6-0), Vienna aren't a bad side and there are likely to be a few youngsters in the home team line-up. Villa are also without three of their best defenders - Young, Dunne and Warnock.

Re: UEFA Europa League > 24th - 26th August Hi all.I was registered before and lost my password so decided to make new registration and start some serious job.I have some experience in betting and wish that I will contribute to the forum cause as well as receive precious information and picks as usual. To kick off the ball I will provide one modest pick. Elfsborg - Napoli The first game finished 1:0 Napoli win in Italy.This is Elfsborg's last chance to make their name more famous this year.Teams like this do their best in Euro tournaments.There is a common believing that teams like Napoli - mid-table in big championships England, Italy, etc don't care about Europa League.Well, Napoli fought very hard to provide this European spot last season and probably don't wish to be eliminated before the groups.That 1:0 result will provoke Elfsborg to play open and probably score.Then Napoli will not stop playing of course as Italian championship is not started yet and they are not fighting for survival or better place.I just can't believe they will keep players for the game against Fiorentina or something. Swedish team plays on artificial grass and often such teams score early goals before their opponents get used to the pitch.Bookmakers offer quite good odds for Over 2.5 2.30 with 10bet and bet365 also quite tasty 2.15. Elfsborg - Napoli over 2.5 2.15 Bet365 Wish you luck.

100% with you. And yet another thing: turkish teams are yet to win in Ukraine. Unfortunately i think tradition will stay the same...

Re: UEFA Europa League > 24th - 26th August Trabzonspor V Liverpool - pick Trabzonspor 2.87 @ Bet365 I'm surprised by the high odds on Trabzonspor tonight. Trabzon is a very difficult, hostile place to go to, and Liverpool go there without arguably their 3 best players. Torres, Mascherano and Gerrard will all be missing tonight. Liverpool should have got the job done last week at Anfield, and I think will pay the price for that tonight. For those feeling a little more adventurous Trabzonspor to qualify is available at 3.75 Bet365. This again seems very generous for a side only having to overturn a 1-0 deficit. I worry though that they didnt score an away goal, and if Liverpool sneak one, a 2-1 win will not be enough for the Turks. I'm therefore playing it safe, with a straight win on the night. ____________ "As always, good luck everyone, whoever you back (unless it's Leeds' opponents)"

does anyone have any info on the Lokomotiv Moscow v Lausanne game? Should Moscow see this one out? Thinking of putting them into an accumulator but seeing as tho they havent won in their last 5 games, I'm not sure. Lausanne, although being a Swiss 2nd division side have won all 5 of their domestic games and only conceded two goals. Any opinions would be great, cheers guys.
I would not advice to bet on Lokomotiv as anything can happen in this match despite bookies (1x2) 1.25 - 5.00 - 10.00. Of course, on paper Lokomotiv should easily win at home. However, this season they have a lot of problems. Not long ago they lost away to FC Gornyak Uchaly (Russian Second Division, Ural-Povolzhye Zone), whereas odds were 1.36 for Lokomotiv to win. Last 5 matches of FC Lokomotiv A Russian Premier League Dinamo Moscow(Lost) 3-0 A UEFA ELQ Lausanne Sports(Draw) 1-1 H Russian Premier League Spartak Moscow(Lost) 2-3 A Russian Premier League Krylya Sovetov(Draw) 0-0 H Russian Premier League FK Rostov(Lost) 0-1 Moreover, as a protest to clubs obscure policy and teams bad play during last matches (last 6: L D L D L D) supporters of Lokomotiv decided that during 1st half of the match against Lausanne they will be quiet, support will begin with the 2nd half only. Lokomotiv Player to watch: Oleksandr Aliev Injured: Haminu Dramani, Wagner This match is no bet for me, or maybe very small stake Lokomotiv Moscow v FC Lausanne Sport [Exact Score] 1:2 @ 34.00

I would not advice to bet on Lokomotiv as anything can happen in this match despite bookies (1x2) 1.25 - 5.00 - 10.00. Of course' date= on paper Lokomotiv should easily win at home. However, this season they have a lot of problems. Not long ago they lost away to FC Gornyak Uchaly (Russian Second Division, Ural-Povolzhye Zone), whereas odds were 1.36 for Lokomotiv to win. Last 5 matches of FC Lokomotiv A Russian Premier League Dinamo Moscow(Lost) 3-0 A UEFA ELQ Lausanne Sports(Draw) 1-1 H Russian Premier League Spartak Moscow(Lost) 2-3 A Russian Premier League Krylya Sovetov(Draw) 0-0 H Russian Premier League FK Rostov(Lost) 0-1 Moreover, as a protest to clubs obscure policy and teams bad play during last matches (last 6: L D L D L D) supporters of Lokomotiv decided that during 1st half of the match against Lausanne they will be quiet, support will begin with the 2nd half only. Lokomotiv Player to watch: Oleksandr Aliev Injured: Haminu Dramani, Wagner This match is no bet for me, or maybe very small stake Lokomotiv Moscow v FC Lausanne Sport [Exact Score] 1:2 @ 34.00
:welcome Good post, just next time please mention the bookie you are using, so people can find the bet easily if they want to follow.

AEK have got to play their game against Dundee Utd at a 'neutral' ground (due to the terrible state of the AEK pitch) which has just been announced' date=' Dundee have been pretty pissed off at AEK having left the decision so late before the game..anyway I believe the new ground holds only 11,000 fans..[/quote'] They were due to hold it at this stadium, then when the clubs supporters found out they ruined the pitch and pulled down the goalposts so now it is being held at Olympiacos's ground which has pleased the Olympiacos fans none too much! Added to this no AEK fans are allowed into the stadium tonight (they had sold about 14,500 tickets) for fears of rioting between them and Olympiacos fans..as a result the only supporters in the stadium tonight will be the 600 or so Dundee United fans! Should be a strange atmosphere, Dundee fans are fearing potential problems outside the stadium between AEK and Olympiacos fans, can't say if these fears will be realised or not..either way the 1.4 for AEK doesn't look too appealing considering all this.

Re: UEFA Europa League > 24th - 26th August Strange about price on Karpaty. It drifted this morning just to sink back to where it was before on both bet365 and Pinnacle. I've placed a multibet on Nicosia, Gent, Elfsborg and Split with Man City -2.5 and ofcourse City can win by this boring 2-0 only to ruin my bet. Thinking of another bet with Karpaty, Lille -1EH and some more.. Elfsborg have artificial grass. Lazio had problems last year away to Elfsborg losing 1-0 and Napoli is no different. This time it's different for Elfsborg though who got a better chance to reach the group stage. Napoli has not even started playing Serie A but Lavezzi, Hamsik, Quagliarella remains a threat and maybe new signing Lucarelli but Zalayeta got sold. I still belive it's time for a Swedish team to win.