** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

UEFA Europa League > 24th - 26th August

Jase82

Re: UEFA Europa League > 24th - 26th August

Mancini's statement rom City's official site: With the trip to the north-east coming up so soon after the Europa League engagement, Mancini admits he is looking to dig deep into his resources against the Romanians before then. "We must pay attention, we may have won the first game but it's going to be a difficult match on Thursday. I'll probably make three or four changes, because it's impossible to play with the same players every three or four days." This means they will take this match very seriously and will field a strong lineup. Timisoara is nowhere near their level and definitely won't be competitive against such a high-class and ambitious side as MC, especially knowing how weak Timi's defense is. I expect a very convincing and entertaining win for the hosts, who will want to show everybody they mean business and a win by 2 is the least I expect here. Manchester City AH (-2) @1.90 8/10 Good luck.
2:0 FT BET VOID Really surprised City didn't push for more, they clearly dominated the entire match but the lack of finishing and interest are the only reasons the scoreline wasn't a lot more convincing.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elfsborg is strong at home and they are undefeated. Their league's 21th week now and they are much more ready then Napoli. I think Napoli dont care much about Europa League. Elfs is my fav. here. @3.25 :@ Fenerbahce is much more stronger than PAOK with their players and also with their supporters. I dont think there is much to say about this match. Fenerbahce is long way my fav. here HW -1 @2.25 :wall Lech is doing great right now but i can not say same things about Dnipro. They are bad on road and they dont have much experience about european cups. I think they have to be eliminated last round. Lech HW @2.65 at home is unbelievable. :@ Apoel Nicosia, these cyprus teams are very though and too dangerous at home. we can easily remember from the last year european clashes. Getafe has an important match against Espanyol at the weekend so ı dont think EL is much more important then La liga. HW @ 2.70 :nana Bate Morisov is more powerful and they now what winning is. MAritimo is an average portugese team. they get 0 point from 2 weeks. Bate is much more ready then Maritimo but 3-0 is a problem. I want to go with Draw @ 3.30.:ok GL all.
:unsure

Levski-AIK = Levski -1AH (1.65) bet365 stake 4 / 10 The first leg at home Aiki ended with the score 0-0. In the first game Levski played a game very careful and defensive tactics privileging what happened also in the previous game ever played against a team like the Swedish Kalmar always ended with the score 0-0. AIK for the game today will be very tough because the home team is stronger and for the contribution of the public. Levski started the season very well with three wins and one defeat. In the four games played at home has always won with a roadmap of w4-D0-L0 (17-3). From this it shows the strength of the team mainly at home. The AIK is at the bottom of the league with a roadmap W6-D4-L10 (16-22). :hope:hope:hope
reimbursement ;)

Fenerbahce-PAOK = 1 (1.53) bet365 stake 5 / 10 Fenerbahce lost the first leg away to PAOK with a score of 0-1. Now the Turkish team will try to win in Istanbul. PAOK is a very strong team in both league and in European competition but this meeting promises to be very difficult to force the home team and for the contribution of the public. PAOK will be absent in the player Vitolo (midfielder) for disqualification. :hope:hope:hope
Profit :cow:clap:ok:nana:cow

Gent-Feyenoord 1 = (2.10) bet365 stake 3 / 10 The people have lost the first leg with a score of 0-1. The game delivered by both teams in Rotterdam was not very level, even if they have had several chances to score, just because the defenses are very low. Feyenoord has been very lucky so far, is no longer the team that we have admired in previous years. Has financial problems and is a team made up of many young people who have no experience at international level. Then there are some absences (Tomasson Biseswar, Schenkeveld, Dani Fernandez). While the coach has to rest some players Gent (Thijs, Coulibaly, El Ghanassy) in the league to use them in this very important and sensitive challenge. The only absentee through suspension in Gent De Smet. At the end I think the most likely outcome is 1 :hope:hope:hope
Profit :cow:clap:ok:nana:cow

Kaa Gent-Feyenoord Pick: Kaa Gent -0.5 @ 2.03 ...With a lot of attention going to the safety rules around this game, you'd almost forget that the stake is Qualifying for Group stage of the EL. The game in Rotterdam wasn't from a great level altough both teams had enough chances (mainly because of weak defending on both sides) to end the game with minimum 2 goals each. One the thing was a sure fact for me, and that is that Gent didn't deserve to have lost that game. Certainly if you consider the big chances they had in the first half where they always have to be in front at HT. In the second half there was a lot of pressure from Feyenoord without being really threatening towards the goal of Gent. The did manage to score that one goal that was caused after a moment of sloppiness in the back zone of Gent. I must say I was very surprised about the low level that Feyenoord could produce. That they weren't the glory team of some years ago anymore, that I knew,... but the way they played was simply weak. Especially the lack of team spirit really came to my attention. I know they have a very young team, and I even dare to say they have some great individual talents, but they simply don't form a team, and that's necessarily to be good, and they aren't. This Feyenoord with such instable impulses would have to struggle to end in the top 5 of Belgium. The club Gent (players and board) are sounding very optimistic on several media channels, and they should be, I'm optimistic about it as well. In the competition Gent knew a chaotic start, but now with 9/12 are standing in the top area of the table again, where they should be. Stadium will be sold out, and I can assure the atmosphere will be gigantic. I'm quite confident Gent will go true to the Group Stage based on regular playing time.
:dude