Tennis - 16-22 August

Re: Tennis - 16-22 August

Gisela Dulko > Agnes Szavay. 2.30 @ Pinnacle (5/10) What the hell is this? I'm not having Dulko @ 2.30 on a hard court against Szavay who has done very little on this surface all year long. Yes, she's got two titles, but both came on clay in back to back weeks. She's been very poor on faster surfaces and I expect Dulko to have a crack of an upset here. Astonishingly Dulko leads H2H 3-0 and has beaten Szavay twice on hard as well. Pure value here for sure!
Great choice, have it on my list but was surprised to see a little drop on Szavay. Any info? No way Dulko should be underdog here considering Szavay's prep for the HC swing.

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Tennis - 16-22 August i hope that fake ijunry won't appear :D well he fought back, but still he needs way long to beat falla, the 1.25 was definetly some stupid offer from bookies and falla did the job in the first, hope he continues with that :hope also Victoria azarenka is 6:1 1st set, i hope that Katja isn't mofils mental and play till the end :)

Re: Tennis - 16-22 August Jeez, if I knew Blake was going to play like this I would of put everything on Istomin to win. This is probably the number 1 most awful performance from a tennis player i've ever seen with my eyes. There is nothing inside Blake right now but emptyness. Should retire.

No idea what's going on there.
From what I've read, Szavay took some time off after her good clay wins. Had a little injury then too. Practiced on clay and a little on carpet but nothing like the US hardcourts. Dulko at least has some matches in the US and was competitive against Wickmayer. I'm on it. Head to head in her favour aswell. Small stake because Dulko can have some shockers but value on ner for sure. Dulko to beat Szavay @ 2.30 (Pinnacle:2/10)

Re: Tennis - 16-22 August Blake is incredible. Watch the first game of the 2nd set. 4 unforced errors in the game and he's done for the match. Should consider retiring from tennis for good. He can not play anymore. And I for once don't understand why Americans still keep him giving out wild cards. Totally useless.

why psycho?
Don't risk that much, it's a 50/50 match up. Surely £50-100 profit a day is seen as great as weekley thats £350-£500. Slowly but surely, use your winnings then to get your pot up and when your really up then you can risk £400+ as it's what you've won but always be prepared to lose. If you don't put it on and Llodra wins don't think to yourself what couldv'e been as you haven't lost anything. :ok

why psycho?
This is what I said yesterday They play doubles together. God knows what they will decide - who's gonna win this time around. Llodra won the previous and only match that was finished (Benneteau has got one win via walkover), that was in the Marseille final earlier this year and indoors which is his favorite surface. Saw that match and Benneteau had no chances to get anything from Llodra's serve. But the thing that they play doubles together would put me off. I guess the best way to go in these situations is to bet under, because nobody wants to play 3 sets and get tired before doubles matches which still remain their main focus.

Blake is incredible. Watch the first game of the 2nd set. 4 unforced errors in the game and he's done for the match. Should consider retiring from tennis for good. He can not play anymore. And I for once don't understand why Americans still keep him giving out wild cards. Totally useless.
See 2 posts above yours. Same thinking. :ok

Blake just let that ball go by him' date=' what a clown. Making Istomin look good here.[/quote'] If Blake ever plays again i'm going against him. I went for the over in this game too. :wall Luckily I got what I lost back + Profit on a big bet on Istomin live in play, 1/4 shit odds but still.

Blake just let that ball go by him' date=' what a clown. Making Istomin look good here.[/quote'] IAG i think istomin is playing quite well actually! but blake non performance is why he shouldnt get wildcards his heart is clearly not in it,, its a shame espec. for the crowd

If Blake ever plays again i'm going against him. I went for the over in this game too. :wall Luckily I got what I lost back + Profit on a big bet on Istomin live in play' date=' 1/4 shit odds but still.[/quote'] I'll only back Blake if he's playing Devvarman or one of Atko's faves Rajeeeeeeeeev Ram!

I'll only back Blake if he's playing Devvarman or one of Atko's faves Rajeeeeeeeeev Ram!
I think I could beat Blake and Davverman on a double team. Them Vs Me. Awful! The tennis I watch tonight better be at a better standard.

Gasquet vs Youzhny should be a decent watch, good shotmaking, no serve and plenty of chokes.......;)
I fancy Youzhny to win it but odds are too short to take outright win whereas handicap is tricky. Could go full distance. Though, having seen two of last 3 matches played by Gasquet I'm afraid the guy could give up in case of losing the opening set. The exact thing happened against Mugro and Stakhovksy. Both ended 7-5, 6-1.

I'll only back Blake if he's playing Devvarman or one of Atko's faves Rajeeeeeeeeev Ram!
I tell you, Ram would beat Blake at present. Ram has won me a fair amount of cash in the past. He has his limits but can beat players on his day...which is not very often lol.

Re: Tennis - 16-22 August alright thanks for all the advice guys, think i'm gonna just stick to playing poker and bet occasionally very small 100 and under on matches ive always played poker for a living for like 6 years now but lost like 40k on world cup and nba betting betting ridic amounts over may june and kinda figured keep pressing but i think your advice makes a lot of sense

I tell you' date=' Ram would beat Blake at present. Ram has won me a fair amount of cash in the past. He has his limits but can beat players on his day...which is not very often lol.[/quote'] On a good day he's serving bombs like Sampras.........:lol