Tennis - 16-22 August

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Tennis - 16-22 August

I've just lumped on Ginepri' date=' I expect him to come out the better player today. I think we will see devvarmen under pressure from the crowd as they'll be right behind Robby. 2 sets to 0. Also with Devvarmen playing 2 games fatigue may set in, in the 2nd set. Also Robby hasn't played for a while so he will be fresh and ready.[/quote'] how much did u lump on aarun?

how much did u lump on aarun?
£100. I'm still confident he will win, i'm a confident person. :nanaHe's just warming up. Devverman would get wiped out by a top 10 player playing like that. Anyone think he looks like a little kid with his big clothes. :lol Edit* to say I lumped on Ginepri btw not 2-0(ginepri) that was just a prediction.

Re: Tennis - 16-22 August Psycho, you will get to know me I will always remain confident who I back. Davvermen plays like he has recently Ginepri will take the 2nd set and the 3rd. Davvermen won't have the patience to play patient with himself let alone Ginepri. :lol Interesting thing Ginepri is 5/4 to win the whole game and 1/2 to win set 2. Very short odds as everyone knows its going to happen. Davvermen is shit!!!!!!!!

Psycho' date=' you will get to know me I will always remain confident who I back. Davvermen plays like he has recently Ginepri will take the 2nd set and the 3rd. Davvermen won't have the patience to play patient with himself let alone Ginepri. :lol Interesting thing Ginepri is 5/4 to win the whole game and 1/2 to win set 2. Very short odds as everyone knows its going to happen. Davvermen is shit!!!!!!!![/quote'] Who knows what will happen. Bottom line is that Ginepri has just lost a set to a player who wasted a double break lead. That bad he was, Robby I mean.

lopez definitely looser of the day. PATHETIC dent is like a piece of shit and still able to break him unbeliveble. He did 3 df in one ******* game he should be banned from the atp for this
yep i agree :(, this tip didn't exactly go to plan - BEST BET: Take Lopez to beat Dent. The American has qualified this week but Lopez has a clear class advantage and looks a good price. The conditions will be hot and quick, perfect for the Spaniard.

yeah lol, lopez sucks big time no ******* idea how did he get to that ranking,

What can i say after yestreday.. I hate rain! Sharapova had match in her hands.. Served really well all match and then, after rain, her serve gone to nowhere.. Cljsters really doesn't deserve this. Fews bets from me today: WTA Montreal: Petkovic v Safina Both girls playing not really well at the moment. Safina was totally out of form couple of months. Lost 6 straight matches on clay. Now she's on hard and looks like she's finding some form now. Won against Bondarenko and Vinci and lost to Radwanska and Clijsters. Dinara likes to play on quick surfaces and Hard is her favourite. Petkovic is clay player and her game on clay doesn't look secure.I saw here couple weeks a go v Vesnina ans she looked awful. Lots of ups and downs, her serve is not good, makes a lot of unforced errors. I like to bet on EX. 1 rackets in the world so i'm happy to see the odds like this and go with Safina today. Pick: [email protected] at Pinnacle (5/10) ATP Cincy: Lopez V Dent If you like at the results, it's clear that Dent is in good form now but if you look at the opposers he met - they're not in the same league as Feliciano. Yesterday he had a good figt with Nieminen and i'm sure it will cost him today. He not the youngest and fittest guy in the world. Lopez fell of from Montreal in first round last and had a week to prepare for this tournament. I think he just can't afford to loose in the first round two weeks in a row. I'm don't think that it's gonna be a easy one for Lopez but odds are too big in my opinion. Pick: [email protected] at Pinnacle (5/10) Good luck for all. :hope
WON LOST Looks like Safina doesn't deserve to win.. Next round i'll bet against her. Small profit from those two. i also had a funny parlay of Ferrer, De Bakker, Querey, Roddick and Troicky. So all in all profitable day. :) P.S. What a discusion about fixers, guys! Very very useful for most of us. Thanks.

Re: Tennis - 16-22 August Well its going to better for the 2nd day. BEST BET: Take a treble. Berdych, Fish and Gulbis to win. SUGGESTED MULTI: Kohlschreiber, Fish, Monfils, Youzhny, Berdych, Gulbis and Isner. Some interesting match ups as they have not played against each other before - $2.08 Denis Istomin (UZB) v James Blake (USA) $1.86 A first career meeting between the pair and a very tough one to call. Istomin has improved this season and should not be taken lightly, but I think Blake is still good enough to win this. His results this year have been well below par but the conditions are quick and if his error count can be kept down, he can come out on top. $3.95 Alejandro Falla (COL) v Gael Monfils (FRA) $1.33 Another first career meeting here and Monfils looks a class above in this match. Falla is gritty and always dangerous, but he struggles against the world’s best. Monfils can rally or attack and his exciting shot making should see him breeze into the next round with a straight sets win over the Columbian. happy punting

Well its going to better for the 2nd day -Top Tips for Cincinnati Day 2 BEST BET: Take a treble. Berdych, Fish and Gulbis to win. SUGGESTED MULTI: Kohlschreiber, Fish, Monfils, Youzhny, Berdych, Gulbis and Isner. Some interesting match ups as they have not played against each other before - $2.08 Denis Istomin (UZB) v James Blake (USA) $1.86 A first career meeting between the pair and a very tough one to call. Istomin has improved this season and should not be taken lightly, but I think Blake is still good enough to win this. His results this year have been well below par but the conditions are quick and if his error count can be kept down, he can come out on top. $3.95 Alejandro Falla (COL) v Gael Monfils (FRA) $1.33 Another first career meeting here and Monfils looks a class above in this match. Falla is gritty and always dangerous, but he struggles against the world’s best. Monfils can rally or attack and his exciting shot making should see him breeze into the next round with a straight sets win over the Columbian. happy punting
:welcome to PL collo, some nice selections there. Just a couple of things mate. Can you put the bookmaker for where you're getting the odds please? It's just if people want to follow, then they know where to go. Odds for the roll-ups would be good too - I see you got one up yesterday, but no sign of the what the odds would be. Just helpful for us all. One other thing - I've had to remove the direct link to your site. We don't allow that on PL. However, you can put the name of your site in your signature at the bottom, which a lot of people do. You can do this by going to the control panel next to your name and configurating the settings. Sorry to sound like the web police, just the policies on here I'm afraid. Cheers :ok

:welcome to PL collo, some nice selections there. Just a couple of things mate. Can you put the bookmaker for where you're getting the odds please? It's just if people want to follow, then they know where to go. Odds for the roll-ups would be good too - I see you got one up yesterday, but no sign of the what the odds would be. Just helpful for us all. One other thing - I've had to remove the direct link to your site. We don't allow that on PL. However, you can put the name of your site in your signature at the bottom, which a lot of people do. You can do this by going to the control panel next to your name and configurating the settings. Sorry to sound like the web police, just the policies on here I'm afraid. Cheers :ok
Ok cheers mate, will do that. :)

Hey mate, I went to the signiture bit but could not put in www.thebigtip.com.au