** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Hi guys. I'll jump in the bandwagon for bts at this match, after bleah365 will setup the markets. Now are available only 1x2. Hope they do it before the game starts. :hope GL all.

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011

Hi guys. I'll jump in the bandwagon for bts at this match, after bleah365 will setup the markets. Now are available only 1x2. Hope they do it before the game starts. :hope GL all.
It was available yesterday; the trader probably frets about this game lol.

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Besiktas - İstanbul Buyuksehir ( 0 - 1. ) Home team by two goals or more odss: 3.20 Stake : 9.9/10 A very important match for Besiktas. only remained in the hands of this match. Chairman and will play for the audience.Besiktas winner. Estimated score 3-1

IBB @5 (bait365) Simply put, I don't trust that BJK side, and I agree with Yaman that IBB could be dangerous. No doubt this will be a very important game for them, and even without Holosko, they could find the net: hosts' defense has shown that it is far from air-tight. BTTS is ok, to me, but I'd rather go with longer odds--a bit too long, in my opinion. Tiny stakes.
2-2 FT

I'm glad as usual that our league is back since the weekend arrived but before I start with with ideas for the weekend I want to share my ideas for the Turkish Cup final which will be played on 11th of May on a neutral ground... Turkish Cup Final ; Besiktas v I.B.B. This is the game of the history for I.B.B. team... First time in their histiory they are in the final of Turkish Cup and this is their first ever opportunity to represent Turkey in an Europeaan Cup... This is a one game final and as the talented trainer of I.B.B. Abdullah Avci clearly stated several times both him and his players are motivated extra high and preapering, waiting for 11th of May... On the other hand Besiktas after a disappointing season despite transferring players like Guti, Quaresma, Almeida and Simao, seethis cup as the only way to close the season with a postive balance. I.B.B.'s talented trainer A.Avci also sees this game as a big opportunity for his career... I can assure you that he will be personally extra preapred and motivated for this game. Besiktas's young trainer Tayfur Havutcu will also be looking to win the cup in order to have a word to assure the president and the management of Besiktas to stay as the trainer for upcoming season... I strongly believe that for this special game, for this cup final, the bet I choose specifically fits very well to the psychology and the meaning of this game since without involving with side bettings and goals market, I again strongly believe that both of these teams will have at least one part of the game to show their weapons and say their words... Each team will be strongly motivated and prepared and each team deserve to and will say : "Its my turn now" when its their time in this 90 minutes... Both Teams To Score @1.90 Sportingbet 9/10 Good Luck ! See you around :)
FT, 2-2 and Besiktas won the Turkish Cup by penalties, 4 - 3... I.B.B. fought hard and they deserved it as much as Besiktas... Im sorry for Abdullah Avci and the players but still a big congrats to them !!! @Bluemoon ; Ela my friend, thank you as well :)

i will go for bts at betfair @ 1,87 :clap very small on IBB @ 5,2 :cry and small medium on draw @ 3,75 :clap
a match as expected and a very nice match for our turkish cup. i really respect the way abdullah avci set up his team and shows me that this guy knows modern football. tayfur, besiktas´ coach declared that for the next matches in the league also unexperienced young players will be brought into the first 11. a valuable information for the next match against eskisehir where I cannot see tired besiktas winning.

a match as expected and a very nice match for our turkish cup. i really respect the way abdullah avci set up his team and shows me that this guy knows modern football. tayfur, besiktas´ coach declared that for the next matches in the league also unexperienced young players will be brought into the first 11. a valuable information for the next match against eskisehir where I cannot see tired besiktas winning.
I agree and I was also considering their Eskisehir game on Monday... But, even if Tayfur fields young players, this will be the last home game of Besiktas in front of their fans and I kind of expect it to be in a celebration mood after winning the Turkish Cup on 11th of May... Besiktas has nothing to play for anymore and only thing left for Eskisehir is to stop their 6 games of winless series by getting 3 draws and 3 loses... We still have time for this game but as well as (+0.5) for Eskisehir, considering Besiktas wouldnt like to say goodbye by a loss, Draw is an option to consider as well... See u around :)

Friday 13 May 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Antalyaspor v KDC Karabükspor (18:00 BST) 2.1 3.55 3.85 101.76 %
Saturday 14 May 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Konyaspor v Sivasspor (14:00 BST) 2.62 3.3 2.73 105.03 %
maximize.gif Manisaspor v Bucaspor (14:00 BST) 1.87 3.6 4.5 103.48 %
maximize.gif Gençlerbirligi SK v Galatasaray SK (18:00 BST) 2.95 3.5 2.5 102.47 %
Sunday 15 May 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Kasimpasa SK v Bursaspor Kulübü (14:00 BST) 6.5 4 1.66 100.38 %
maximize.gif Kayserispor v Gaziantepspor (14:00 BST) 2.3 3.3 3.25 104.55 %
maximize.gif Fenerbahçe SK v MKE Ankaragücü (18:00 BST) 1.25 6.5 15 102.05 %
maximize.gif Trabzonspor v Istanbul Büyüksehir Belediyespor (18:00 BST) 1.22 7.5 13 102.84 %
Monday 16 May 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Besiktas JK v Eskisehirspor (18:00 BST) 1.78 3.6 4.75 105.01 %

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Hello all :) I have some expectations from this round and I feel myself strong and confident... I will not involve with Antalya v Karabuk game and despte I like Ankaragucu (+1.75) I will also not involve with Fenerbahce game... Bursa should win against Kasimpasa but because of the cancelled game last week as well as resting they also had no chance to play a game and I just dont feel like Kasimpasa will give the game so easily in their last home game of the season, so despite Bursa is clear fav to win and protect the 3rd place, Im out for this game... For the Trabzon game, considering I.B.B.'s relaxed, tried and probably a bit sad mood after losing the cup in the final on 11th, I will probably agree if anyone takes (-1.5) but I may also take smtg from goal markets which I didnt decide yet... Monday ; Besiktas v Eskisehirspor Its another early bet I need to take... It seems that Besiktas's trasiner will give to the young players mostly in the game against Eskisehir but even if Tayfur fields young players, this will be the last home game of Besiktas in front of their fans and I kind of expect it to be in a celebration mood after winning the Turkish Cup on 11th of May... Besiktas has nothing to play for anymore and only thing left for Eskisehir is to stop their 6 games of winless series by getting 3 draws and 3 loses...We still have time for this game but as well as (+0.5) for Eskisehir, considering Besiktas wouldnt like to say goodbye by a loss, Draw is an option to consider as well... I believe that odds may drop so I take it early... Eskisehirspor (+0.5) @2.14 Pinnacle 5/10 -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Saturday ; Genclerbirligi v Galatasaray Its not easy to beat Genclerbirligi at home and they surely wont like to lose their last home game... I see their trainer pretty ambitious when I watch the game and maybe he wants to stay as the trainer for next season as well... There is upcoming transfer window and I really dont want to go against Genclerbirligi here since I believe that their players will be pretty hungry to show themselves. On 14th of May, Saturday, Galatasaray has an election to choose the new president and management. The big favorite to win the election is Mr.Unal Aysal, a very rich and well knwon man in Western Europe that media resembles him with Abromovich and along with his professionals he will get in to transfer business as soon as possible and along with this fact, considering the most favorite candidate is Mr.Fatih Terim to be the new trainer, I believe players of each team will show us some good football. I also saw Baros pretty ambitious in last game... Despite just entering the game, he wanted to take and scored the penalty and I expect him to score again... I believe that each team has enough power to score... This is my Both Teams To Score game even with the low odds, since I beleive we will win this bet ; Both Teams To Score @1.55 Sportingbet 5/10 Over 2.5 Goals @1.76 Ladbrokes 4/10 Draw @3.50 William Hill -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Konyaspor v Sivasspor For this one you can try straight home win as well but I choose to be safe despite I expect the home team to win... Sivas finally relaxed and mathematiclly secured their place in the Tukrih Super League for next year... Now they play for nothing and their last game will be at home agaonst Fenerbahce... On the other hand Konya doesnt want to finish the league in the last place and this is theri last home game... The thing is, despite they relegated and on the 17th place of 18 teams of table, if u check their home perfomance you will see that in the league there are 6 teams that lost more games at home including Galatasaray, Genclerbilrigi,I.B.B or Manisa who arte safe already... So, 4 of 6 teams who are safe in the league had seen more defeats at home comparing to Konyaspor... So, its not the easiest place to win a game, especially if you are in Sivas's position ; nothing to play for... Konya's trainer, old wold Yilmaz Vural was the trainer of Kasimpasa until the 2nd half od the season and they relegated as well and in the mid week there were koje-wise critics that he is the first ecer coach that managed take 2 teams down to 2nd league in one particular season... He was angry about it and he didnt deserve that either since he is seriosuly a good trainer with lots of experience... I believe this anger may reflect on this game in our favor... I really dont see this Konya losing at home in theri last home game of the season against this Sivas... Besides, Sivasspor's trainer Riza Calimbay announced that despite this game is important for them, he will field a mixed squad from no regulars and some regulars... I believe he is aiming to be fit and ready for their last game of the season at home against Fenerbahce both for their fans and to be fair and honest considering the title competition between Trabzonspor and Fenerbahce, so ; Konyaspor (0) @1.90 Canbet 6/10 Konyaspor @2.60 Expekt 4/10 -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Manisaspor v Bucaspor Another early bet that I cant wait... This is Manisa's last home game... I believe this will be a goal fest since Buca should be tired of losing even though they play pretty good... I expect a festival with full of goals in the 2nd before last game of the season between two teams who reeally likes to play open... These are 2 teams from the Aegean Region and sometimes they may be friendly to each other. On the paper I expect Mania to win but because of Buca's recent performance and the reason above I will not take any sides here... Over 2.5 Goals @1.60 Sportingbet 9/10 Over 3.5 Goals @2.65 Sportingbet 1/10 -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sunday ; Kayserispor v Gaziantepspor As it was Ankaragucu(+0.25) and Draw v Sivas game was last weekend, for this weekend this is my game of the round... I really but really dont see Gaziantep losing... It will be an amazing surprise for me if they lose and I actually thnk they will win one way or another since they are fighting with Bursaspor for the 3rd place which means opening the season much later and more holiday for players... And even if Bursa gets a draw in last 2 weeks, if Gaziantep wins last 2 macth starting with Kayseri, they will reach the 3rd spot and more holiday... And its almost sure for me they will beat Besiktas next week in the last game at home since Besiktas will play a cup game tomorrow and thats the only goal left for Besiktas... Most probably some of the starters wont play next week against Gaziantep and Besiktas fans hate Bursapor so they wont be very ambitious to beat Gaziantep I guess last week... So winning against Kayseri is very important... Bad news is that their goalkeeper, who is the best in the country at the moment is injured and closed the season... I believe that as well as I accept this is a bad news, it wont change the aim and the approach of the team to this game... Also Today Turkish Football Federation announced that they decide the result of Bursa v Besiktas game as a 0-3 won by Besiktas so now its official that both Bursa and Gaziantep have 55 points and the only thing that differs them is the goal difference from all game... I was expecting -0.25 but when I saw +0.25 I liked it, so ; Gaziantepspor (+0.25) @1.97 12BET 6/10 Gaziantepspor @3.25 BET365 2/10 Draw @3.30 William Hill 2/10 So, these are my opinions so far and if anything comes up or if I have something additional, I will surely share as soon as possible... See You All Around & Good Luck :)

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Antalyaspor v KDC Karabükspor With nine absences mission traveled to Antalya. Beyond Emenike (23/14) and long-term injured Akin (18 / 1) Tozo (14 / 0) Chanifi (5 / 0), not yet calculated the principal defender Soiler (28 / 1), the complex backs / midfielder / Fort Avci (20 / 1), the alternative midfielder Kotzampei (13 / 1), the Bal-back (13 / 0) and substitute goalkeeper Ataman (0 / 0)... Your opinion, YAMAN ...

Antalyaspor v KDC Karabükspor With nine absences mission traveled to Antalya. Beyond Emenike (23/14) and long-term injured Akin (18 / 1) Tozo (14 / 0) Chanifi (5 / 0), not yet calculated the principal defender Soiler (28 / 1), the complex backs / midfielder / Fort Avci (20 / 1), the alternative midfielder Kotzampei (13 / 1), the Bal-back (13 / 0) and substitute goalkeeper Ataman (0 / 0)... Your opinion, YAMAN ...
As you can see above in my preview, I'll not involve with this game... But, if I had to choose a side it would be Antalyaspor to win but again NOBET for me... Good Luck:hope

Fingers crossed and none stressfull day of betting YAMAN :D
Its a nice day isnt it :) There is never a place for stress here among us and with our bets, but today Im watching the election in Galatasaray, there are lots of nice games and ofcourse tonight there is Eurovison where I have several bets aas you can see in the http://tipster-competition.punterslounge.com/ - minor sports :) Its a very nice day and lest hope it will be like this till Monday evening :)

Its a nice day isnt it :) There is never a place for stress here among us and with our bets, but today Im watching the election in Galatasaray, there are lots of nice games and ofcourse tonight there is Eurovison where I have several bets aas you can see in the http://tipster-competition.punterslounge.com/ - minor sports :) Its a very nice day and lest hope it will be like this till Monday evening :)
Eurovision bets hehehe never would of thought of that:lol

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Hello :) Actually, my only bets for Sunday were from Kayserispor v Gaziantepspor game as you can see above but I decide to add some more bets... These bets are middle stake bets and even Im behind them as always I dont suggest high stakes, but again, middle stake doesnt mean we wont win ! Additional Bets For Sunday ; Kasimpasa v Bursaspor The Federation's decision to give 3 points to Besiktas put Bursa in a tight race with Gaziantepspor to take 3rd spot which means opening the season later and more holiday for the players... But, thats the only point abut this game... After the decision of the federation, Bursaspor community got mad and they are pretty angry at the moment. Now I believe that they are in an ambitious mood that they want to prove they can still be 3rd even when the federation is against them so they are ina kind of e-united mood and want to show their anger in the field... So, I believe that,one way or another, they will win this game but on the other hand Kasimpasaspor players and the team doesnt want to finish the league in the last place place and despite the result in their last game against Galatasaray last week, recently they were giving very good signals by their performance and scoring in almost every recent game... I believe they will not just let Bursa win the game and they will give a good fight... To conclude, I expect both teams to score, while I expect Bursa to get a one goal margin win against Kasimpasaspor, so if you are satisfied with the odds you can directly go with the away win and here I have 2 main bets but I also trust my secondary bets where you can reach higher odds, so ; Bursaspor @1.65 Expekt 6/10 Both Teams To Score @1.85 Sportingbet 4/10 Over 2.5 Goals @1.85 Sportingbet 3/10 Bursaspor (-1)(X) @3.60 William Hill 2/10 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Trabzonspor v I.B.B & Fenerbahce v Ankaragucu I have the same approach to both games... While I believe both Trabzonspor and Fenerbahce will win their games, I also believe that the stress factor that we strongly saw recently will effect these 2 title candidates at one of point of games... There are rumours that Ankaragucu's "secret" president who hates Fenerbhace's president because of personal problems abd who is actually an Fenerbahce fan and the mayor of the city Ankara offered ots of bonus to his players against Fenerbahce... With or without the bonus if I was a greedy player of Ankaragucu I would like to make things as hard as possible for Fenerbahce todady... I will not involve with any side betting but I believe that in each game neither home teams we have here will easily win and even if they will able to cover the handicap, the 2 relaxed and safe away teams will have their chances to score, so ; Trabzonspor v I.B.B. ; Both Teams To Score @2.05 Sportingbet 5/10 Fenerbahce v Ankaragucu ; Both Teams To Score@2.00 Sportingbet 5/10 (1.67 in William Hill ) I wish you all a great and a relaxing Sunday ! Lets hope for a strong profit like we had yesterday :)

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 i will go for X in the encounter between fenerbahce vs. ankaragücü. now, it is time that one of the teams lose points and with a quote of 6 for X i will try my luck as it is too tempting. Ankaragücü and big teams from istanbul: that promises always suprises. They play this typical football of the 60s as schuster once said against big teams. it is about destroying the opponent´s football and hope for counter attacks. With this squad ankaragücü managed this very well in this season against besiktas,galatasaray and fener. if we look back on the stats of fenerbahce in the last three years against ankara we can see following performance: 2 wins, 2 draws, 2 loss. of course this match is different as it is very important on their way to championsship. but beside these rumours, I can imagine the motivation ankaragücü has as they are gettin this image of nightmare for the big teams from ´byzantine´. I expect a special performance by fatih tekke ;) so,my bet with very small stake: Fenerbahce vs. Ankaragücü X @ 6 with bet365

Hello all :) I have some expectations from this round and I feel myself strong and confident... I will not involve with Antalya v Karabuk game and despte I like Ankaragucu (+1.75) I will also not involve with Fenerbahce game... Bursa should win against Kasimpasa but because of the cancelled game last week as well as resting they also had no chance to play a game and I just dont feel like Kasimpasa will give the game so easily in their last home game of the season, so despite Bursa is clear fav to win and protect the 3rd place, Im out for this game... For the Trabzon game, considering I.B.B.'s relaxed, tried and probably a bit sad mood after losing the cup in the final on 11th, I will probably agree if anyone takes (-1.5) but I may also take smtg from goal markets which I didnt decide yet... Monday ; Besiktas v Eskisehirspor Its another early bet I need to take... It seems that Besiktas's trasiner will give to the young players mostly in the game against Eskisehir but even if Tayfur fields young players, this will be the last home game of Besiktas in front of their fans and I kind of expect it to be in a celebration mood after winning the Turkish Cup on 11th of May... Besiktas has nothing to play for anymore and only thing left for Eskisehir is to stop their 6 games of winless series by getting 3 draws and 3 loses...We still have time for this game but as well as (+0.5) for Eskisehir, considering Besiktas wouldnt like to say goodbye by a loss, Draw is an option to consider as well... I believe that odds may drop so I take it early... Eskisehirspor (+0.5) @2.14 Pinnacle 5/10 -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Saturday ; Genclerbirligi v Galatasaray Its not easy to beat Genclerbirligi at home and they surely wont like to lose their last home game... I see their trainer pretty ambitious when I watch the game and maybe he wants to stay as the trainer for next season as well... There is upcoming transfer window and I really dont want to go against Genclerbirligi here since I believe that their players will be pretty hungry to show themselves. On 14th of May, Saturday, Galatasaray has an election to choose the new president and management. The big favorite to win the election is Mr.Unal Aysal, a very rich and well knwon man in Western Europe that media resembles him with Abromovich and along with his professionals he will get in to transfer business as soon as possible and along with this fact, considering the most favorite candidate is Mr.Fatih Terim to be the new trainer, I believe players of each team will show us some good football. I also saw Baros pretty ambitious in last game... Despite just entering the game, he wanted to take and scored the penalty and I expect him to score again... I believe that each team has enough power to score... This is my Both Teams To Score game even with the low odds, since I beleive we will win this bet ; Both Teams To Score @1.55 Sportingbet 5/10 Over 2.5 Goals @1.76 Ladbrokes 4/10 Draw @3.50 William Hill -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Konyaspor v Sivasspor For this one you can try straight home win as well but I choose to be safe despite I expect the home team to win... Sivas finally relaxed and mathematiclly secured their place in the Tukrih Super League for next year... Now they play for nothing and their last game will be at home agaonst Fenerbahce... On the other hand Konya doesnt want to finish the league in the last place and this is theri last home game... The thing is, despite they relegated and on the 17th place of 18 teams of table, if u check their home perfomance you will see that in the league there are 6 teams that lost more games at home including Galatasaray, Genclerbilrigi,I.B.B or Manisa who arte safe already... So, 4 of 6 teams who are safe in the league had seen more defeats at home comparing to Konyaspor... So, its not the easiest place to win a game, especially if you are in Sivas's position ; nothing to play for... Konya's trainer, old wold Yilmaz Vural was the trainer of Kasimpasa until the 2nd half od the season and they relegated as well and in the mid week there were koje-wise critics that he is the first ecer coach that managed take 2 teams down to 2nd league in one particular season... He was angry about it and he didnt deserve that either since he is seriosuly a good trainer with lots of experience... I believe this anger may reflect on this game in our favor... I really dont see this Konya losing at home in theri last home game of the season against this Sivas... Besides, Sivasspor's trainer Riza Calimbay announced that despite this game is important for them, he will field a mixed squad from no regulars and some regulars... I believe he is aiming to be fit and ready for their last game of the season at home against Fenerbahce both for their fans and to be fair and honest considering the title competition between Trabzonspor and Fenerbahce, so ; Konyaspor (0) @1.90 Canbet 6/10 Konyaspor @2.60 Expekt 4/10 -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Manisaspor v Bucaspor Another early bet that I cant wait... This is Manisa's last home game... I believe this will be a goal fest since Buca should be tired of losing even though they play pretty good... I expect a festival with full of goals in the 2nd before last game of the season between two teams who reeally likes to play open... These are 2 teams from the Aegean Region and sometimes they may be friendly to each other. On the paper I expect Mania to win but because of Buca's recent performance and the reason above I will not take any sides here... Over 2.5 Goals @1.60 Sportingbet 9/10 Over 3.5 Goals @2.65 Sportingbet 1/10 -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sunday ; Kayserispor v Gaziantepspor As it was Ankaragucu(+0.25) and Draw v Sivas game was last weekend, for this weekend this is my game of the round... I really but really dont see Gaziantep losing... It will be an amazing surprise for me if they lose and I actually thnk they will win one way or another since they are fighting with Bursaspor for the 3rd place which means opening the season much later and more holiday for players... And even if Bursa gets a draw in last 2 weeks, if Gaziantep wins last 2 macth starting with Kayseri, they will reach the 3rd spot and more holiday... And its almost sure for me they will beat Besiktas next week in the last game at home since Besiktas will play a cup game tomorrow and thats the only goal left for Besiktas... Most probably some of the starters wont play next week against Gaziantep and Besiktas fans hate Bursapor so they wont be very ambitious to beat Gaziantep I guess last week... So winning against Kayseri is very important... Bad news is that their goalkeeper, who is the best in the country at the moment is injured and closed the season... I believe that as well as I accept this is a bad news, it wont change the aim and the approach of the team to this game... Also Today Turkish Football Federation announced that they decide the result of Bursa v Besiktas game as a 0-3 won by Besiktas so now its official that both Bursa and Gaziantep have 55 points and the only thing that differs them is the goal difference from all game... I was expecting -0.25 but when I saw +0.25 I liked it, so ; Gaziantepspor (+0.25) @1.97 12BET 6/10 Gaziantepspor @3.25 BET365 2/10 Draw @3.30 William Hill 2/10 Actually, my only bets for Sunday were from Kayserispor v Gaziantepspor game as you can see above but I decide to add some more bets... These bets are middle stake bets and even Im behind them as always I dont suggest high stakes, but again, middle stake doesnt mean we wont win ! Additional Bets For Sunday ; Kasimpasa v Bursaspor The Federation's decision to give 3 points to Besiktas put Bursa in a tight race with Gaziantepspor to take 3rd spot which means opening the season later and more holiday for the players... But, thats the only point abut this game... After the decision of the federation, Bursaspor community got mad and they are pretty angry at the moment. Now I believe that they are in an ambitious mood that they want to prove they can still be 3rd even when the federation is against them so they are ina kind of e-united mood and want to show their anger in the field... So, I believe that,one way or another, they will win this game but on the other hand Kasimpasaspor players and the team doesnt want to finish the league in the last place place and despite the result in their last game against Galatasaray last week, recently they were giving very good signals by their performance and scoring in almost every recent game... I believe they will not just let Bursa win the game and they will give a good fight... To conclude, I expect both teams to score, while I expect Bursa to get a one goal margin win against Kasimpasaspor, so if you are satisfied with the odds you can directly go with the away win and here I have 2 main bets but I also trust my secondary bets where you can reach higher odds, so ; Bursaspor @1.65 Expekt 6/10 Both Teams To Score @1.85 Sportingbet 4/10 Over 2.5 Goals @1.85 Sportingbet 3/10 Bursaspor (-1)(X) @3.60 William Hill 2/10 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Trabzonspor v I.B.B & Fenerbahce v Ankaragucu I have the same approach to both games... While I believe both Trabzonspor and Fenerbahce will win their games, I also believe that the stress factor that we strongly saw recently will effect these 2 title candidates at one of point of games... There are rumours that Ankaragucu's "secret" president who hates Fenerbhace's president because of personal problems abd who is actually an Fenerbahce fan and the mayor of the city Ankara offered ots of bonus to his players against Fenerbahce... With or without the bonus if I was a greedy player of Ankaragucu I would like to make things as hard as possible for Fenerbahce todady... I will not involve with any side betting but I believe that in each game neither home teams we have here will easily win and even if they will able to cover the handicap, the 2 relaxed and safe away teams will have their chances to score, so ; Trabzonspor v I.B.B. ; Both Teams To Score @2.05 Sportingbet 5/10 Fenerbahce v Ankaragucu ; Both Teams To Score@2.00 Sportingbet 5/10 (1.67 in William Hill )
What a wonderful round it is !!! All picks won instead of the one in Fenerbahce game... Lets hope for a perfect ending to this perfect round tomorrow evening... Have a great Sunday evening :)

Monday ; Besiktas v Eskisehirspor Its another early bet I need to take... It seems that Besiktas's trasiner will give to the young players mostly in the game against Eskisehir but even if Tayfur fields young players, this will be the last home game of Besiktas in front of their fans and I kind of expect it to be in a celebration mood after winning the Turkish Cup on 11th of May... Besiktas has nothing to play for anymore and only thing left for Eskisehir is to stop their 6 games of winless series by getting 3 draws and 3 loses...We still have time for this game but as well as (+0.5) for Eskisehir, considering Besiktas wouldnt like to say goodbye by a loss, Draw is an option to consider as well... I believe that odds may drop so I take it early... Eskisehirspor (+0.5) @2.14 Pinnacle 5/10
Hello again... In the very beginning of this round, I wrote here that I was feeling strong, confident and I had some expectations for this round... Everything is as we expected and we are having a good round, dont we ! I still feel the same way and I have no addition to my bet for today's game... So, my pick which you see above is still valid for me with medium stakes... Good Luck and have an easygoing Monday :)

Hello again... In the very beginning of this round, I wrote here that I was feeling strong, confident and I had some expectations for this round... Everything is as we expected and we are having a good round, dont we ! I still feel the same way and I have no addition to my bet for today's game... So, my pick which you see above is still valid for me with medium stakes... Good Luck and have an easygoing Monday :)
Eskisehirspo AH+0.5&+1 odds 1.95 @ Betfair , will follow you with small stakes :)

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 After a very successful round, I wish we could have a perfect ending as well but when the score was 2-1 for Besiktas, Eskisehir missed 3 amazing chances where my girlfriend could score... I wont mention the "perfect" side ref who game pretty suspicious offside decisions against the away team... Then the defender touched the ball with his hand and the penalty was given so game finished that moment... We sometimes lose so the bookies can keep on existing :) Anyway, the world is still spinning in our favor so take care all and see you around :)

Besiktas v Eskisehirspor Its another early bet I need to take... It seems that Besiktas's trasiner will give to the young players mostly in the game against Eskisehir but even if Tayfur fields young players, this will be the last home game of Besiktas in front of their fans and I kind of expect it to be in a celebration mood after winning the Turkish Cup on 11th of May... Besiktas has nothing to play for anymore and only thing left for Eskisehir is to stop their 6 games of winless series by getting 3 draws and 3 loses...We still have time for this game but as well as (+0.5) for Eskisehir, considering Besiktas wouldnt like to say goodbye by a loss, Draw is an option to consider as well... I believe that odds may drop so I take it early... Eskisehirspor (+0.5) @2.14 Pinnacle 5/10 --------------------------------------------------------------------------
Final Score: Besiktas 3 Eskisehirspor 1 I saw some of the game. Besiktas seem very inconsistent. Sometimes they can be brilliant, sometimes disappointing. Tonight, they seemed to be in the mood and their counter-attacking skill won them the game.

Friday 20 May 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Galatasaray SK v Konyaspor (18:00 BST) 1.43 5 8.8 101.29 %
maximize.gif Istanbul Büyüksehir Belediyespor v Manisaspor (18:00 BST) 2.3 3.5 3.2 103.30 %
Saturday 21 May 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Bucaspor v Kayserispor (14:00 BST) 2.54 3.5 2.62 106.04 %
maximize.gif MKE Ankaragücü v Antalyaspor (14:00 BST) 2.26 3.6 3.25 102.79 %
maximize.gif Bursaspor Kulübü v Gençlerbirligi SK (18:00 BST) 1.68 3.9 5.5 103.35 %
maximize.gif Gaziantepspor v Besiktas JK (18:00 BST) 2.37 3.55 2.94 104.29 %
Sunday 22 May 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Eskisehirspor v Kasimpasa SK (13:00 BST) 1.59 4.2 6 103.37 %
maximize.gif KDC Karabükspor v Trabzonspor (18:00 BST) 12 6 1.25 105.00 %
maximize.gif Sivasspor v Fenerbahçe SK (18:00 BST) 19 6.53 1.2 103.91 %

Re: Turkey Super Lig 2010/2011 Besiktas will be without many players,all foreigners except Hilbert will miss this match.Their best defenders are all ruled out,Quaresma and Simao are suspended.Ernst,Ferrari,Nobre,Sivol,Bobo,Köybasi,Toraman,Fernandes,Guti and Almeida are injured or are already enjoying theri summer break. So I will go on: Gaziantepspor with 10pts @2,38 888sport GL:hope

Hello all :) Finally we come to the end... Im sad ofocurse my league is finished but on the other hand I must admit that I feel myself a bit tired so it will be a good period for me to observe and to rest a bit and be ready for the next season :) I will not involve in Trabzonspor and Fenerbahce games from Sunday and for the only remaining game from that day is Eskisehirspor v Kasimpasaspor game where my only bet is Over 2.5 Goals @1.55 BET365 7/10 My games from Friday and Saturday ; Friday ; Galatasaray v Konyaspor & I.B.B. v Manisaspor Galatasaray is banned and will play without any fans... New president is elected and new trainer is Fatih Terim so I guess players would like to use their last chance to show off a bit just before the transfer window... The same is for relegated Konya and I believe there is no logic in involving side betting here... Same applies for the I.B.B. v Manisa game as well... Its the last game before holiday and I believe that neither team in both games will think about defending. But in the I.B.B. game as well as goals I also believe in draw since I beleive neither team will upset the other... There is no extra motivation involved here...So ; Galatasaray v Konyaspor ; Over 2.5 Goals @1.48 BET365 7/10 Over 3.5 Goals @2.20 Victor Chandler 3/10 I.B.B. v Manisaspor ; Over 2.5 Goals @1.50 Expekt 7/10 Over 3.5 Goals @2.20 Victor Chandler 2/10 Draw @3.40 William Hill 1/10 Saturday ; Ankaragucu v Antalyaspor & Bucaspor v Kayserispor Ankaragucu's trainer said that his team is not the team and didnt deserve the loss of 6-0 meaning the loss in the Fener game... He also said that they want to break club's own record of 8 years and reach the highest point in last 8 years by beating Antalya.... I believe that they can do that but I also believe that they will concede from this Antalya who doenst want to say good bye by 2 lost games in a row and would like to bounce back in theri final game of the season after losing to Karabukspor at home last week... On the other hand, I also believe that Buca v Kayseri game will be a nice gam where we will see both teams scoring... Cangele will most probably take more time and each team will just try to play nice football... So ; Ankaragucu v Antalyaspor ; Over 2.5 Goals @1.50 Expekt 6/10 Ankaragucu @2.30 Expekt 4/10 Bucaspor v Kayserispor ; Over 2.5 Goals @1.53 Victor Chandler 6/10 Over 3.5 Goals @2.25 Victor Chandler 4/10 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Bursaspor v Genclerbirligi & Gaziantepspor v Besiktas Bursaspor will play this game in Eskisehir city which is not so far both for Bursaspor and Genclerbirligi but it doesnt matter since no fans will allowed because of Bursa's ban... Bursa needs to win to protect the 3rd spot... This 3rd spot is important since it means less qualifying round in Europa League and more holiday more players since the team who finishes 4th will open the season early and no one wants that... So, with the last motivation and ambition Bursa will do all to win and I believe they will beat Gencler one way or another... Burt, I again expect the away team to score so even my main bet here is Bursa win, I dont believe that Bursa will keep a clean sheet here.... In Gaziantep v Besiktas game, which is the bet of the round for me, anything than home win is a huge surprise for me since Besiktas will be without Simao, Quaresma, Guti, Ibrahim, Sivok, Almeida, Ernst and some more long term injured players and at the moment they have 10 players from the main squad where 3 of this 10 players are goalkeepers... So, they will field a mixed team of some main players with young ones in the starting 11... As you know, Besiktas fans hate Bursa as Bursa fans hate Besiktas and if they are asked to choose, I believe they would not choose Bursa to finish 3rd...So, I dont expect a very ambitious play from Besiktas because of this reason as well... As I mentioned above both teams are fighting for the 3rd spot because of the explained reasons above and for Gaziantepspor to take the 3rd place, they must win and hope Bursa to get a draw or lose against Genclerbirligi, so ; Bursaspor v Genclerbirligi ; Bursaspor @1.70 BWIN 7/10 Over 2.5 Goals @1.70 Interwetten 3/10 Gaziantepspor v Besiktas ; Gaziantepspor @2.30 William Hill 9/10 ------------------------------------------------------------------- So, my friends, it seems that it time to go for me... I want to thank you all for your patience to read my previews and picks and I also thank you all for any kind of motivational words... I hope I was helpful to you all with my visions for each game all season :) I wish you all a relaxing weekend and lots of profits ! See you all around and take care :cheers