Grex's OVERS; 353 bets; +3.7% yield

Grex

Re: Grex's OVERS; 271 bets; +11.7% yield Hi Grex, We are all hoping that this year will be a good one for you. Another + yield year would be a great result. Thanks for a great seasons tipping. It brought me a lot of joy and a little profit. Well done.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Grex's OVERS; 271 bets; +11.7% yield After much soul-searching, I have decided to "suspend" this thread for the time being. It requires quite a lot of effort to keep it going and, to be honest, I simply do not have the time to guarantee being able to produce the selections week after week. I appreciate that this decision will disappoint some of the "faithful" who have been following the selections (and hopefully making a small profit). I will keep the "HOMES" thread going..... it only takes about 10 minutes of input every Friday night :ok

Re: Grex's OVERS; 271 bets; +11.7% yield

After much soul-searching, I have decided to "suspend" this thread for the time being. It requires quite a lot of effort to keep it going and, to be honest, I simply do not have the time to guarantee being able to produce the selections week after week. I appreciate that this decision will disappoint some of the "faithful" who have been following the selections (and hopefully making a small profit). I will keep the "HOMES" thread going..... it only takes about 10 minutes of input every Friday night :ok
gutted Grex this is / was one of my favourite threads

Re: Grex's OVERS; 271 bets; +11.7% yield Aw man, thats a real shame! been following this for ages (I think I may have replied a few times in the past) If there anything I can do to help keep this going? Got a fair bit of free time on my hands at the moment. Thanks for all the effort, I know that many appreciate it.

Aw man, thats a real shame! been following this for ages (I think I may have replied a few times in the past) If there anything I can do to help keep this going? Got a fair bit of free time on my hands at the moment. Thanks for all the effort, I know that many appreciate it.
Thanks for all the effort for the past seasons Grex. I second mglanfield's comment, anything we can do to help?

Re: Grex's OVERS; 271 bets; +11.7% yield Thats a shame Grex! I have been trying to work out your formula! Cant work it out fully, but have a feeling that West Brom v Southampton would of been a selection and so would Sunderland v Fulham this weekend!

Re: Grex's OVERS; 271 bets; +11.7% yield Thanks, Mglanfield & Averick, for your offers of help..... but I would like to keep the system confidential. As I said before, the thread is only suspended, and I will try to come back to this when things are a bit more quiet. As for your suggested selections, Banner.... you may be right. Most probably our old "favourite", Stoke, would also be in the frame.... the O2.5 odds are currently about 1.85. So, 0-0 it will be :p

Thanks, Mglanfield & Averick, for your offers of help..... but I would like to keep the system confidential. As I said before, the thread is only suspended, and I will try to come back to this when things are a bit more quiet. As for your suggested selections, Banner.... you may be right. Most probably our old "favourite", Stoke, would also be in the frame.... the O2.5 odds are currently about 1.85. So, 0-0 it will be :p
Haha! I Have been going through your old selections for the Premiership and iv realised its worked out by the odds, and possibly the other factors! However I dont know the other factors! Hope you continue this soon!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Re: Grex's OVERS; 271 bets; +11.7% yield On one of my other threads, Averick reminded me about this system which has been "dead" for about 20 months. I dug deep, and managed to find the old Excel files. I will check how it has performed over the last two seasons - if it has continued to perform well, I will start posting again.

On one of my other threads, Averick reminded me about this system which has been "dead" for about 20 months. I dug deep, and managed to find the old Excel files. I will check how it has performed over the last two seasons - if it has continued to perform well, I will start posting again.
excellent cant wait

When will you start posting again?Grex???
Hi, Punterz5.... and :welcome to Punters' Lounge. I have to do some research and, perhaps, some "adjustments" to the system. I don't think it is worth jumping in for the last few games of this season. So, it will probably be the beginning of next season before I start posting selections.

On one of my other threads, Averick reminded me about this system which has been "dead" for about 20 months. I dug deep, and managed to find the old Excel files. I will check how it has performed over the last two seasons - if it has continued to perform well, I will start posting again.
Cheers Grex, looking forward to some good news next season:D

• 3 months later...

I haven´t forgotten about this system. I have been tweeking it a bit to include additional leagues (I know, you shouldn't mess with a proven system - but I have itchy fingers :p). I hope to be up and running in a couple of weeks, but don't hold your breath !

Thanks, Averick. So far, the updated system includes the English Premier League, English Championship, English League One, Italy Serie A and Spanish Primera. I was planning to start the selections this weekend, but unfortunately I left the files on an external hard drive at work. As a matter of interest, I will run the system and post the results on Monday - but, of course, they won't be "official".