** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Grex's OVERS; 353 bets; +3.7% yield

Grex

Re: Grex's OVERS; 212 bets; +12.5% yield Grex, having some time at my disposal I tried to figure out from previous posts how the system worked in the past two seasons respectively. One technical problem I faced was that I couldn't access some pieces of info from the earlier posts because your tables there are not fully displayed anymore. It might have something to do with the change of format in the Forum in the past? So please could you help me with the following? In the 2010/11 season you had 120 selections, your yield in O2.5 was 22.5% and in O3.5 it was 41.2%. The 2011/12 season was ended with 75 selections, the yield for O2.5 dropped to about 13%, and for O3.5 to 25%. It's easy to notice that basically all the numbers almost halved from season one to season two. The overall yields are still great and to be envied by anyone. But since we don't have the same format for your tables throughout the thread would you please help me with the results for each season separately? I've got the feeling that even though the system remains all the time in profit, if you look at both seasons separately it might turn out that for example in 2011/12 O2.5 might have actually ended in a little loss (I might be wrong). If it's not too much to ask the small table with division for seasons for O2.5 and O3.5 would be great to have a clear picture. I hope it would be easily accessible from your excel sheets. The graph you posted on 21/02 was great as well :p

Re: Grex's OVERS; 212 bets; +12.5% yield Thanks for your comments, Pet33. Yes, 2011-12 seasn produced an overall loss, which dragged down the good yield from 2010-2011. When I can work out how to attach excel files to PL posts, I will do it !

Re: Grex's OVERS; 221 bets; +12.6% yield

I'm surprised Stoke still qualify Grex' date=' here's hoping they oblige for us this week! :hope[/quote'] I was surprised too...... and, of course, they didn't oblige, and neither did Pescara-Genoa :\ 1419_ff6_ucn57.png

Re: Grex's OVERS; 229 bets; +11.4% yield I just posted a graph on the "Homes" thread showing the recent run of poor results. The graph below shows the performance of the "Overs" system since it started. For this system, the results are more erratic, but again, there has been a recent run of poor results dating back to February 2012...... and again, I can't explain it. 12xb_722_ucn57.png

Re: Grex's OVERS; 230 bets; +11.8% yield Hi Grex, first of all thanks a lot that you've kept up all this great work for so long. This is really a motivation for us punters when we see someone performing so well over a long period of time. It has been a while, but i wrote you quite ago about your system, you replied nicely to my mail and i promised you to write back. But a lot of personal stuff kept me away from further research. I don't want to bore anyone or occupy this thread. But I have discovered some useful strategies and want to know about your and others opinion. I collected the data from your threads and tried to develop my own strategies based on you selections system for home wins. I noticed that in some leagues over a decent period of time the results for some odds and outcomes were profitable. I developed 3 systems that are very similar to your home selection criteria. First of all my assumptions are made on average odds from various resources, but i try to get the best odds from popular bookies. System 1: Favorite Away Wins a bet qualifies when the away team average odd is between 1,8 and 2,3 Profitable Leagues: Northern Ireland England Championship 17,5 units profit 191 selections 101 won 91 lost bets yield: 9,16% System 2: Value Away Surprise Picks Away Odd 5,0-6,5 Profitable Leagues: England Blue Square Premier Sweden 2 Greece 1 41,38 units profit 227 selections 46 won 181 lost bets yield: 18,24% System 3: Draws Home Odd 2,6-3,3 Profitable Leagues: England Premier League Romania 1 41,03 units profit 199 selections 75 won 124 lost bets yield: 20,62% Overall in 2,5 Years 617 selections 1 unit per bet 99,03 units profit 16,19% total yield