** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Grex's OVERS; 353 bets; +3.7% yield

Grex

Re: Grex's OVERS; 202 bets; +13.9% yield Came across this thread by chance yesterday and read it from page 1 any time I've had a chance over the last couple days, really interesting and enjoyable stuff. Quite amazing actually! Thanks Grex and others who have contributed, will continue to follow. Had to register to keep viewing it, don't know if it's a new PL thing that's trying to keep anonymous lurkers away but it made me sign up anyway!

Re: Grex's OVERS; 202 bets; +13.9% yield

Came across this thread by chance yesterday and read it from page 1 any time I've had a chance over the last couple days' date=' really interesting and enjoyable stuff. Quite amazing actually! Thanks Grex and others who have contributed, will continue to follow. Had to register to keep viewing it, don't know if it's a new PL thing that's trying to keep anonymous lurkers away but it made me sign up anyway![/quote'] Thanks, Youey.... and :welcome to Punters Lounge. Yes, I think it's a marketing ploy to increase membership..... but that's OK with me ;) :welcomealso to you, Tomlubbo. No, for statistical purposes, I stick to single bets. Some time ago, I did a quick back-test on multiple bets, and overall performance went down.

Re: Grex's OVERS; 202 bets; +13.9% yield

Grex I've a buddy who may have a proposition you might be interested in. If you're interested please email him at below address its a h o t m a i l account
Thanks..... but no thanks :p Results from the weekend 155a_62f_ucn57.png

Re: Grex's OVERS; 204 bets; +13.8% yield Hi,I haven't been able to read this whole thread but I gather that your bets are now exclusively on overs? If so,I wonder if you(or anyone else)can enlighten me on an aspect of this that IO find hard to get my head round? I am pretty sure that most serious gamblers(e.g. Kevin Pullein himself!) believe that its very rare for the overs in any soccer game to EVER be value due to the "fact" that the overwhelming majority of bettors bet on overs!!! Now,it seems to me that it doesn't matter what someones selection criteria are,the prices must be value in order to make a profit year after year. So,are the prices on overs in fact value far more often than experts like Kevin Pullein believe? I must say I find that hard to believe since every gambler I know will almost always bet on overs if they have a bet on this market. Anyway.I hope its ok for me to ask this question?It really does get me scratching my head!

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Grex's OVERS; 206 bets; +13.7% yield Hi. Out of curiosity... Could you please post the stats for this system for previous and running seasons ? Per season stats, that is... Also, I don't know if it's too much to ask but could you post (or attach) an excel of all 208 bets up to now ? Thanks !!

Re: Grex's OVERS; 208 bets; +12.6% yield Bed runs are inevitable and I remember them in the past. The system always recovered so let's hope it will be the case now as well :hope However, I was wondering if the analysis you made in the other thread with the division into seasons and leagues wouldn't be beneficial here as well. It gives so much better picture on the system performance e.g. even though I saw the bias towards IA I had no idea the discrepancy between the two leagues is so huge. If it's not too much to ask I think many readers would find it most interesting :)