AUSTRALIA A-League 2010/2011 Season

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Australia A-League 2010/2011 Season Wellington vs Melbourne Victory Both teams to score (1.73 at bet365) Over 2.5 goals (1.95 on bet365) Hopefully can get back on track after the surprises last time out. Again these bets will be with small stakes Wellington have an average of 2 goals a game at home but have also conceded an average of 1.5 goals a game at home. Indeed there has been only 1 home game all season that Wellington have not scored in and 9 games (out of 11) have gone overs. For the Victory, they average 1.3 goals a game, and have scored in their last 6 games away from home, and all of these 6 games have gone over 2.5 goals. The previous match up between these teams on 27th Nov 2010 ended 2-2 :hope

Re: Australia A-League 2010/2011 Season

Wellington vs Melbourne Victory Both teams to score (1.73 at bet365) Over 2.5 goals (1.95 on bet365) Hopefully can get back on track after the surprises last time out. Again these bets will be with small stakes Wellington have an average of 2 goals a game at home but have also conceded an average of 1.5 goals a game at home. Indeed there has been only 1 home game all season that Wellington have not scored in and 9 games (out of 11) have gone overs. For the Victory, they average 1.3 goals a game, and have scored in their last 6 games away from home, and all of these 6 games have gone over 2.5 goals. The previous match up between these teams on 27th Nov 2010 ended 2-2 :hope
Wellington could have scored a hatfull of goals in this game, they were outstanding and even Melbourne coach said after the game they were lucky just to loose by two goals and his keeper had a blinder.

Friday 7 January 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Brisbane Roar v Perth Glory (09:30 GMT) 1.44 4.8 9.2 100.93 %
Saturday 8 January 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Sydney FC v Gold Coast United (08:00 GMT) 2.75 3.3 2.84 101.88 %
maximize.gif North Queensland Fury v Newcastle United Jets (10:15 GMT) 2.79 3.28 2.9 100.81 %
Sunday 9 January 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Melbourne Victory v Adelaide United (04:00 GMT) 2.28 3.44 3.4 102.34 %
maximize.gif Central Coast Mariners v Wellington Phoenix (06:00 GMT) 1.7 3.87 5.78 101.96 %

Re: Australia A-League 2010/2011 Season Perth has been much better in the last two games, the 4-2 win against Adelaide, followed by the 0-0 at Gold Coast. But given they play away at leaders Brisbane, I guess they will try to hold the draw as much as possible. The result really depends on when the first goal is scored. The odds on home team are not worth taking. This is more of a NO BET. I think best is to wait for live action. And if we have a fast goal, then we can back over 3.5 or 4.5 goals low stakes. GL all.

SportFootball (Australia)
EventBrisbane Roar - Perth Glory
Selectiondraw
Strength10/10
Date07/01/2011
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 4.55
ReasoningBrisbane is 19 matches unbeaten, this is their best record but they has 11 points more than 2nd placed Adelaide with six matches left and thats why they recorded three draw in last five matches. Perth is trying to move up in the table, with just 2 points more than last placed, they did few good matches includind 0-0 draw against Gold Coast on the road and home win 4-2 with Adelaide. Brisbane won this encounter a month ago 3-2, they won last three matches between, but Perth are doing so well in last few matches and low motivation to the home side may be the key about this match. Robbie Fowler is unstopable this season and I believe if Brisbane take a lead he will be the man who will restore the draw. OFFICIAL WARNING: Not allowed to post your picks after the game played. BAGZI

Selectiondraw
Strength10/10
Date07/01/2011
ReasoningBrisbane is 19 matches unbeaten, this is their best record but they has 11 points more than 2nd placed Adelaide with six matches left and thats why they recorded three draw in last five matches. Perth is trying to move up in the table, with just 2 points more than last placed, they did few good matches includind 0-0 draw against Gold Coast on the road and home win 4-2 with Adelaide. Brisbane won this encounter a month ago 3-2, they won last three matches between, but Perth are doing so well in last few matches and low motivation to the home side may be the key about this match. Robbie Fowler is unstopable this season and I believe if Brisbane take a lead he will be the man who will restore the draw.
nice...posting a predition after the game had finished..i like it lol :clap

Selectiondraw
Strength10/10
Date07/01/2011
ReasoningBrisbane is 19 matches unbeaten' date= this is their best record but they has 11 points more than 2nd placed Adelaide with six matches left and thats why they recorded three draw in last five matches. Perth is trying to move up in the table, with just 2 points more than last placed, they did few good matches includind 0-0 draw against Gold Coast on the road and home win 4-2 with Adelaide. Brisbane won this encounter a month ago 3-2, they won last three matches between, but Perth are doing so well in last few matches and low motivation to the home side may be the key about this match. Robbie Fowler is unstopable this season and I believe if Brisbane take a lead he will be the man who will restore the draw. OFFICIAL WARNING: Not allowed to post your picks after the game played. BAGZI
He has actually been ordinary by his standards, and also taking into account he is older than when he was at his peak. Drifts in and out of the game, but at the same time, does not get the service he needs. There was big expectations of this Perth team at the start of the year, but they have failed to meeet them.

Re: Australia A-League 2010/2011 Season Melbourne Victory v Adelaide United - Over 2.5 @ 2.00 Sportsbet Melbourne have been in fine form at this season, and have only failed to score at home once in the past 10 outings (7 of which went over 2.5). They may lack some potency going forward due to the absences of Robbie Kruse (Asian Cup) and Archie Thompson (Injury) but I don't see this stopping them from getting on the scoresheet. I've heard a few reports that Allsop could be returning to the starting line-up today? and they've got others like Ricardino, Hernandez, etc. to grab the goals. Adelaide on the other hand have been a mixed bag away from home, they've got a couple of away wins but have dropped points more often then not (Losing 6 and winning 1 in their past 7 away fixtures). They tend to concede quite often away from home, but never really struggle to get a goal themselves. I can't see them winning todays game, but with the likes of Sergio Van Dijk (who is leading the golden boot race) running around, they should definitely be able to get a goal at bare minimum.

Re: Australia A-League 2010/2011 Season Central Coast Mariners v Wellington Phoenix @ 1.70 Sportsbet I'll quite happily jump on the home side in this one. Central Coast have a great home record and win the majority of their fixtures at Blue Tongue Stadium. Graham Arnold is a hard task-master and he has this squad far more organised then what they've been in the past few seasons. Wellington are poor away from home, and always have been. They manage to sneak a point in very rare instances, but I can't see that happening today - especially with Paul Ifill missing due to injury.

Melbourne Victory v Adelaide United - Over 2.5 @ 2.00 Sportsbet Melbourne have been in fine form at this season, and have only failed to score at home once in the past 10 outings (7 of which went over 2.5). They may lack some potency going forward due to the absences of Robbie Kruse (Asian Cup) and Archie Thompson (Injury) but I don't see this stopping them from getting on the scoresheet. I've heard a few reports that Allsop could be returning to the starting line-up today? and they've got others like Ricardino, Hernandez, etc. to grab the goals. Adelaide on the other hand have been a mixed bag away from home, they've got a couple of away wins but have dropped points more often then not (Losing 6 and winning 1 in their past 7 away fixtures). They tend to concede quite often away from home, but never really struggle to get a goal themselves. I can't see them winning todays game, but with the likes of Sergio Van Dijk (who is leading the golden boot race) running around, they should definitely be able to get a goal at bare minimum.
Get in! :nana I didn't expect Adelaide to run away with it! but my goals have come in.

Central Coast Mariners v Wellington Phoenix @ 1.70 Sportsbet I'll quite happily jump on the home side in this one. Central Coast have a great home record and win the majority of their fixtures at Blue Tongue Stadium. Graham Arnold is a hard task-master and he has this squad far more organised then what they've been in the past few seasons. Wellington are poor away from home, and always have been. They manage to sneak a point in very rare instances, but I can't see that happening today - especially with Paul Ifill missing due to injury.
1-0 Central Coast, that will do me :)

Re: Australia A-League 2010/2011 Season Newcastle - N. Queensland Selection Newcastle Strength 8/10 Date 11/01/2011 Bookmaker/Price Expekt @ 1.55 N. Queensland is the weakest team in this league and with 19 points they are holding the last place.Three days ago the Jets defeated them at home (1:3) and i dont see that they can make drastic change especially at EnergyAustralia Stadium. Additional motive for Newcastle should be gap for playoff that they need to catch.

Event Newcastle Jets - North Queensland
Selection Newcastle Jets
Strength 10/10
Date 11/01/2011
Bookmaker/Price Ladbrokes @ 1.57
Reasoning North Queensland is already out of the play-off places while Newcastle Jets is still continue fighting for it. They are one point far from it and every points are needed. Receiving the poor away team of North Queensland, who has just one win in thirteen games. This is a postponed game and, by coincidence, both teams played last Saturday, with Newcastle Jets defeating North at Queensland by 3-1. North Queensland Fury is for me the worst Australian team, specially at home. On the two games the two teams played at Newcastle, the Jets won both.

Re: Australia A-League 2010/2011 Season Newcastle -1 (EH) @ 2.40 centrebet Catch up game for these two teams which comes just a few days after Newcastle cruised to a 3-1 win in North Queensland, as they got their semi final chances back on track after 3 straight losses. While centre back Milicevic did not play in this game, as he has been an important part of this defence, he was not missed all that much as Topor Stanley continues to play well there, coolly marshalling the defence, and they were not really troubled, as they led only conceded a goal via a penalty in the 5th minute of injury time. Now back home, while there is a potential for complacency given how well they played, doubt that manager Culina will allow this happen, because this catch up game gives them a chance to go 6th with a win, jumping the Melbourne Heart and Wellington, and if they do not step up here, then doubt that they will make it. So believe that the Newcastle boys will be ready for this game, while North Qld are just looking to finish off the season as quickly as possible, and with a draw and 4 losses in their last 5 games, as well as in their last 3 away games where they have not scored a goal but conceded 5 all up in them. Also they have yet to win in 2 games in Newcastle, while they have just 1 win in their 5 clashes thus far. Furthermore, in 3 of their 4 wins over North Qld, Newcastle have won by at least a 2 goal margin which adds to the thinking that they will do well here once again.

Re: Australia A-League 2010/2011 Season Newcastle -1 (EH) @ 2.40 :wall Incredible miss as Zadkovich goes around the keeper, and with an open goal, puts it over the bar. Played well in the first half but tired in the second half. Still Nth Qld's keeper pulled off two very good saves to deny a second goal