** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Tennis: 2-8 August

Re: Tennis: 2-8 August

see what happens? we all accused Sorana today' date=' but when you have a bad day and a good opponent, you usually lose. Cirstea and Nalbandian played amazing in the previous rounds, but today such a bad day and bye bye...[/quote'] Sorana was not even trying for set and a half. Nalbi is much better comparing the shambles of Sorana. Just my opinion...

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, Psycho, I am Nalbandian fan and even I will have profit just if Simon wins, I want Fat Nalby to win this tournament... I simply love this player, he could have been the best from history with a pro attitude! Anyway, the boys aren't girls... :)
haha. Nalbi v Simon match starts to look like a chick match :lol

Sport Tennis
Event Janko Tipsarević - Marin Čilić
Selection Over 22.5
Strength 10/10
Date 07/08/2010
Bookmaker/Price Unibet @ 1.86
Reasoning This should be a very tight match. Čilić defeated Fish in the last round and confirmed his quality on the fast surfaces but Tipsa is in a great form lately. Don't think that Marin should be set as such favourite this time although he should win. Both are solid servers so this bet might be won even if two sets will be played.

Congrats to Hantuchova. No idea what on earth happened in the middle of the second set. She looked done upon that stage.
What is Kleybanova doing? Hantuchova has two break points here. Edit: Alisa managed to hold. I very much doubt she will be able to break Hantuchova now though. Congrats to Hantuchova indeed~ Great comeback

Nalbandian (- 3.5) vs Simon 1.82 at Pinnacle I see value here. Nalbandian is a very talented player and when he is playing good he is definately a top 5 player. He has won his 2 davis cup matches and all the ones played in this tourney without loosing a single set. On the other hand Simon defeated Roddick (who is definately not playing his best tennis) but he has been a very irregular player all year long, with moments of very poor tennis wich i think "the king" nalby will take advantage of... :hope
WIN Very strange match with lots of breaks. 3rd set nalby was up by a break 2 times and got broken but did not missed serving 5-3. Seems that despite not showing his best tennis, the king is back

SportTennis
EventJanko Tipsarević - Marin Čilić
SelectionOver 22.5
Strength10/10
Date07/08/2010
Bookmaker/PriceUnibet @ 1.86
ReasoningThis should be a very tight match. Čilić defeated Fish in the last round and confirmed his quality on the fast surfaces but Tipsa is in a great form lately. Don't think that Marin should be set as such favourite this time although he should win. Both are solid servers so this bet might be won even if two sets will be played.
Also on this bet, good pick. :)