Tennis - 12-18 July

Re: Tennis - 12-18 July

Good Morning WTA Prague Zahlavova over Larsson 8/10 @1,4 Pinnacle Larsson is happy that Lucy Safarova has problems in second round and she didn't play. In first round she won against Pliskova 6:4 6:4..Pliskova said that she played bad tennis with lot of unforced errors and if she plays better, this is her match. Larrson is not in good form, she lost easy matches before Prague. Zahlavova is better home player and she must win today. In second round she beat Pervak and this was very nice match.
Montanes over Melzer 6/10 @2,8 Bwin Ehm...i am going for this because Melzer is not in his best form. Yesterday, he made a lot of DF an UE. And 7:5 7:5 over poor Zverev is not very well too...on the other hand Montanes won with Petzschner and Chela. Both are better than Zverev and i think Petzschner is better than Melzer at the moment plus he is from Germany. For me is Montanes better clay court player with perfect dropshots and he is very good baseliner.
WTA Palermo Pennetta over Llagostera 10/10 @1,17 William Hill This match because i want 10/10 match. For me it is mean that I put on Flavia very big amount. And I know why. Pennetta loves play in Palermo.She won here last year and she is playing perfect in Palermo. Flavia said after win against Woerle : "It was really hot today, so I'm happy I was able to win quickly. Playing in Palermo is fantastic for me for a lot of reasons. In particular the supporters have always been fantastic to me." She won 6:0 6:3 against Voracova. Flavia won her seventh match in a row in Palermo under the lights and today she must win against LLagostera. Head to head is 4:0 for Pennetta. Match start is at 20:30 under the lights and this should be very tricky for Llagostera. Llagostera lost last week to Parra and today will against Flavia Pennetta. I play only win, without handicap, because it is 10/10. GL
Zahlavova WIN:ok Montanes WIN :ok Pennetta WIN :ok with 10/10 (FULL STAKES) 6:4 6:2 Pennetta was 10/10 match... but Melzer? Medina? Verdasco-4......?? I am sorry, but this is terrible Psycho. Your stakes are tottaly wrong. Ok, Melzer was fovourite, but max 5/10 or 6/10..and Medina?without form?She lost yesterday her double match 1:6 2:6 (a think) and she play against player from Prague? this is 10/10 match? Verdaso -4 detto..TOTALLY WRONG ..please use correct stakes..it is better for us and for you too.Ok??Thank you, and GL tomorrow with new picks.. i lost some money with Verdasco and Hercog and Mayer, but i am OK today. In forum 100% with my previews. I hope, that tomorow will be much better day for all us. Good Luck :clap

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Tennis - 12-18 July OK..now I have two bets with perfect odds..i take it now WTA Prague Hradecka over Szavay 6/10 @2,86 10Bet Lucy Hradecka-perfect performance yesterday against Medina. But, her first serve only 38% yesterday, against Niculescu 53%, but this serve is huge..he won almost every point from first serve...When Hradecka play at home, she is like player from top 20..and Szavay has her problems with legs and she play lot of matches in two weeks.Hercog was very slow today and Szavay won, but Hradecka is better than Hercog today, she is at home and she must win! ATP Bastad Ferrer over Soderling 8/10 @ 2,08 Bwin I think that bookmakers watched another match with Soda yesterday. Seppi was absolutely groggy. A lot of unforced errors, poor serve...very bad tennis from both side..but, Robin Soderling, top10 player from Sweden play like 15 years old. Almost every backhand in first and second set was unforced error. Ferrer played well today with Cuevas. Cuevas was better today than Soderling, no doubt..Maybe, but only maybe I try here over 22,5 too.Soda is very lucky that he played against Seppi today and Ferrer loves clay courts, his play is effective in Bastad and his win today will be without big problems.

OK..now I have two bets with perfect odds..i take it now WTA Prague Hradecka over Szavay 6/10 @2,86 10Bet Lucy Hradecka-perfect performance yesterday against Medina. But, her first serve only 38% yesterday, against Niculescu 53%, but this serve is huge..he won almost every point from first serve...When Hradecka play at home, she is like player from top 20..and Szavay has her problems with legs and she play lot of matches in two weeks.Hercog was very slow today and Szavay won, but Hradecka is better than Hercog today, she is at home and she must win! ATP Bastad Ferrer over Soderling 8/10 @ 2,08 Bwin I think that bookmakers watched another match with Soda yesterday. Seppi was absolutely groggy. A lot of unforced errors, poor serve...very bad tennis from both side..but, Robin Soderling, top10 player from Sweden play like 15 years old. Almost every backhand in first and second set was unforced error. Ferrer played well today with Cuevas. Cuevas was better today than Soderling, no doubt..Maybe, but only maybe I try here over 22,5 too.Soda is very lucky that he played against Seppi today and Ferrer loves clay courts, his play is effective in Bastad and his win today will be without big problems.
I totally agree with you about the pick on Ferrer. Soderling really doesn't play well here in bastad, especially match against seppi. Ferrer will test his nerves every single point with his great defense and high % play. Yesterday if seppi only didn't make that much UEs he would be here today. Soderling played tennis without the shots he normally hits with great accuracy and when he tried them they were usually placed in the doubles court. I believe he won't be strong enough mentally today and he would be under great deal of pressure if he won't be able to serve at least 70% hradecka + 1.5 sets ( 1.45 at my local bookie) 7/10 Both women playing well in prague, but hradecka has crowd support. I expect tough match and such matches usually go 3 sets. I watched many games of szavay and her level of play is really going up and down and that should be enough for hradecka to take at least 1 set from her. Zahlavova +1.5 sets ( 1.52 at my local bookie) 7/10 Schnyder didnt impress me at all especially yesterday against tatashvili. She lacks of consitency and i expect one bad set from her were zahlavova should take her chances. She will also have crowd support.

Re: Tennis - 12-18 July ATP Bastad Almagro v Robredo over 22,5 games 9/10 @1,91 Paddy Power It is hard to say who will be winner. Almagro has good serve and he is relative in form, Robredo has good serve and very nice memories here in Bastad, all his family is here and he want win this tournament.this is over 22 match for me. I think that in first set should be tie-break and next set 6:4 for Robredo:D?? I dont know, but i see here over 22,5. And 55% Robredo, 45% Almagro to win... :hope

Re: Tennis - 12-18 July Only one for me today... Stuttgart: Daniel Gimeno-Traver vs Gael Monfils This is quite an intriguing little match-up. Gimeno-Traver has never made the semi-final of a Tour event but he's playing the best tennis of his career at the moment. He's seen off the defending champion in Jeremy Chardy, the top seed in Nikolay Davydenko and was clinical in despatching Marco Chiudinelli yesterday. Gael Monfils has had it tougher, taking out Pablo Andujar and Florian Mayer in three. I am surprised to see the over 21.5 game line, therefore, at a decent price of 1.86. Two of Gimeno-Traver's games have gone into three sets too, and with him being in good form, I expect him to throw down a strong challenge to Monfils. The Frenchman is the superior player but isn't being ruthless enough with opponents and he will give Gimeno-Traver a chance. These guiys have also never met before, so it'll take them a bit of time to feel each other out. I can see there being at least one tight set and with the line put at the generous level of 21.5 games, I'm willing to bite on this. I can see a close match in store. - Over 21.5 games at 1.86 with Unibet (5/10) Pretty tough card today overall. Soderling-Ferrer is the flip of a coin for me. They met a SW19 and Soderling won it in five sets. He didn't play well yesterday but came through it and has home crowd - nightmare match to call. The overs are too short for me with my bookies in the Robredo-Almagro game, but I expect that match to be close too. Money has come big time for Almagro. You could perhaps make a case today for overs in all matches, as Ferrero-Montanes could be tight too. Tricky matches though, so I'm happy to steer clear of them. :hope

Re: Tennis - 12-18 July Kanepi to beat Oprandi @ 1/2 (Stan James:7/10) Kanepi and Oprandi both ripping up the lower level ITF tournaments this year, but feel Kanepi is a level above. Only concern is the home player putting up a big fight but still have to side with the powerful girl, big serve and groundies of Kanepi. Oprandi will kill her at times with her variety but overall dont think it will be enough. Kanepi had great runs at the French and Wimby, and also beat Henin on clay a few months back. Battered home player Errani yesterday aswell so hope she continues. And have from yesterday, Almagro to beat Robredo @ 11/10 (3/10:Paddy Power) GL!

Re: Tennis - 12-18 July Guys a quick question. On pinnacle will SZAVAY win 2-0 YES 2.190 NO 1.763 I don't think she will win 2-0 but not sure what circle to tick as unsure what RISK and TO WIN mean :unsure Any help greatly appreciated.

Guys a quick question. On pinnacle will SZAVAY win 2-0 YES 2.190 NO 1.763 I don't think she will win 2-0 but not sure what circle to tick as unsure what RISK and TO WIN mean :unsure Any help greatly appreciated.
You want to hit "risk". That's will put in your stake for you.

Re: Tennis - 12-18 July Awful day yesterday :\ Hoping for better luck today. Not much time to write novels so having short ones this time around. Juan Carlos Ferrero -2.5 (Asian Handicap) vs Albert Montanes. 2.03 @ Pinnacle (7/10) Fantastic offer on this match. Forget about Montanes losing just 5 games to Melzer yesterday. The Austrian was below par and threw in a towel in the the second set after going down a break early on. Montanes has never beaten Ferrero in 5 attempts and it won't happen today either. Ferrero struggled against Zeballos but came through that match and that was a turning point. Ferrero to win pretty comfortably today and covering 2.5 games. Nicolas Almagro -2.5 (Asian Handicap) against Tommy Robredo. 1.90 @ Bet365 (6/10) Robredo did beat Verdasco yesterday but it has to be said that Verdasco was a huge mess and didn't want to play whatsoever. Almagro is much more motivated these days and has had good results on clay as well most notably French Open 1/4final and 1 set taken away from Nadal on clay this year. Only two people have done that. It might 3 sets but the end result should be Almagro win for sure and -2.5 games looks very good. Agnes Szavay -3.5 (Asian Handicap) vs Lucie Hradecka. 1.83 @ Sportingbet. (10/10) Szavay in fantastic form. Had doubts about her yesterday but not today. Hradecka is a player who can't trouble and won't if only Szavay makes life difficult herself. Szavay is well on way to her second final in two weeks and should be good to achieve it. I think -3.5 games is very good offer considering that Szavay has been hammering all of her opponents lately. David Ferrer to beat Robin Soderling. 1.95 @ Betfair (5/10) Soderling has been very poor this week. Dropped a set against Vinciguera and did the same against Seppi yesterday. In fact, Soda should have lost in two sets as Seppi failed to serve out the second set which was followed by another failure in the 3rd set at 6-5. Ferrer has not impressed that much either though he has been more solid thus far and is yet to drop a set which is not always the case with him. Ferrer has beaten Soderling in this tournament before and I think in current form he should be able to make the final.

Re: Tennis - 12-18 July Hi guys I am new here. Is there a specific thread for presentations ? Coming to bet..what do you think about Kanepi-Oprandi WTA semifinal today in Palermo, I saw yesterday a great win from Kanepi but also Oprandi won 2-0 over n°2 of tournament Aravane Rezaei but I think more problems of Rezaei than a great performance from Italian..Didn't see the match So my choiche is for Kanepi 2-0 @2.20 betway...with small stake 3/10 Suggestions... thanks

Zahlavova +1.5 sets ( 1.52 at my local bookie) 7/10 Schnyder didnt impress me at all especially yesterday against tatashvili. She lacks of consitency and i expect one bad set from her were zahlavova should take her chances. She will also have crowd support.
Good call she's taken the 1st set :clap

Hi guys I am new here. Is there a specific thread for presentations ? Coming to bet..what do you think about Kanepi-Oprandi WTA semifinal today in Palermo, I saw yesterday a great win from Kanepi but also Oprandi won 2-0 over n°2 of tournament Aravane Rezaei but I think more problems of Rezaei than a great performance from Italian..Didn't see the match So my choiche is for Kanepi 2-0 @2.20 betway...with small stake 3/10 Suggestions... thanks
:welcome to PL nufcdp. There's no specific style when you write out your selections, just make sure you mention your bet, the reasons behind it, the odds and the bookmaker. The way you have done it for Kanepi is fine. Good luck :ok

Early antepost selections from me... Bastad: Outright There's actually quite a decent field heading to Bastad on paper but I can't see past the winner of last year's event and the top seed: Robin Soderling. He's in the weaker half of the draw and the other top player is David Ferrer. I feel Soderling would have the edge on Ferrer on home soil - he'll be able to hit through the Spaniard's defences, and he also leads the H2H 6-2. His route to the final would probably read Vinciguerra, Starace and Ferrer, which would be a decent warm-up to face either Nicolas Almagro or Fernando Verdasco, who look the likely contenders from the bottom half. I reckon Almagro poses the biggest threat - he's fresh, does well on clay and beat Verdasco recently at Roland Garros. I'd be happy to make a play on him each way too at decent odds of 6.00. Soderling's price is appropriately short at 2.50 but he's proven on this surface and won't fear anyone in the draw. Hard to see past the defending champion. Selections: - Robin Soderling to win Bastad at 2.50 with Stan James (5/10) - Nicolas Almagro to win Bastad each way at 6.00 with Stan James (2/10)
Guaranteed profit in tomorrow's final, not quite sure who I want to win here! Good shout on Almagro chaps.

. There's no specific style when you write out your selections
Sorry Atko I wrote a wrong word. I intend a thread for greetings as usual for some forums. Before posting you need to write first message in this specific thread.. Good first post from me Final Score Kanepi-Oprandi 2-0 :beer

OK..now I have two bets with perfect odds..i take it now WTA Prague Hradecka over Szavay 6/10 @2,86 10Bet Lucy Hradecka-perfect performance yesterday against Medina. But, her first serve only 38% yesterday, against Niculescu 53%, but this serve is huge..he won almost every point from first serve...When Hradecka play at home, she is like player from top 20..and Szavay has her problems with legs and she play lot of matches in two weeks.Hercog was very slow today and Szavay won, but Hradecka is better than Hercog today, she is at home and she must win! ATP Bastad Ferrer over Soderling 8/10 @ 2,08 Bwin I think that bookmakers watched another match with Soda yesterday. Seppi was absolutely groggy. A lot of unforced errors, poor serve...very bad tennis from both side..but, Robin Soderling, top10 player from Sweden play like 15 years old. Almost every backhand in first and second set was unforced error. Ferrer played well today with Cuevas. Cuevas was better today than Soderling, no doubt..Maybe, but only maybe I try here over 22,5 too.Soda is very lucky that he played against Seppi today and Ferrer loves clay courts, his play is effective in Bastad and his win today will be without big problems.
ATP Bastad Almagro v Robredo over 22,5 games 9/10 @1,91 Paddy Power It is hard to say who will be winner. Almagro has good serve and he is relative in form, Robredo has good serve and very nice memories here in Bastad, all his family is here and he want win this tournament.this is over 22 match for me. I think that in first set should be tie-break and next set 6:4 for Robredo:D?? I dont know, but i see here over 22,5. And 55% Robredo, 45% Almagro to win... :hope
whata bad day..ouuuch...a dont understend...a was absolutly wron today..ufff..sorry..hard day

Only one for me today... Stuttgart: Daniel Gimeno-Traver vs Gael Monfils This is quite an intriguing little match-up. Gimeno-Traver has never made the semi-final of a Tour event but he's playing the best tennis of his career at the moment. He's seen off the defending champion in Jeremy Chardy, the top seed in Nikolay Davydenko and was clinical in despatching Marco Chiudinelli yesterday. Gael Monfils has had it tougher, taking out Pablo Andujar and Florian Mayer in three. I am surprised to see the over 21.5 game line, therefore, at a decent price of 1.86. Two of Gimeno-Traver's games have gone into three sets too, and with him being in good form, I expect him to throw down a strong challenge to Monfils. The Frenchman is the superior player but isn't being ruthless enough with opponents and he will give Gimeno-Traver a chance. These guiys have also never met before, so it'll take them a bit of time to feel each other out. I can see there being at least one tight set and with the line put at the generous level of 21.5 games, I'm willing to bite on this. I can see a close match in store. - Over 21.5 games at 1.86 with Unibet (5/10) Pretty tough card today overall. Soderling-Ferrer is the flip of a coin for me. They met a SW19 and Soderling won it in five sets. He didn't play well yesterday but came through it and has home crowd - nightmare match to call. The overs are too short for me with my bookies in the Robredo-Almagro game, but I expect that match to be close too. Money has come big time for Almagro. You could perhaps make a case today for overs in all matches, as Ferrero-Montanes could be tight too. Tricky matches though, so I'm happy to steer clear of them. :hope
WIN - 26 games, Gimeno-Traver did enough to keep it relatively close. Delighted Soderling and Almagro pulled through for my anteposts. Great calls by a lot of people today, good to see Psycho back among the winners. Until tomorrow :ok

whata bad day..ouuuch...a dont understend...a was absolutly wron today..ufff..sorry..hard day
I am sorry, but this is terrible Psycho. Your stakes are tottaly wrong. These are your words last night ? hehe life is ... P.S. Psycho is excellent tipster !

I totally agree with you about the pick on Ferrer. Soderling really doesn't play well here in bastad, especially match against seppi. Ferrer will test his nerves every single point with his great defense and high % play. Yesterday if seppi only didn't make that much UEs he would be here today. Soderling played tennis without the shots he normally hits with great accuracy and when he tried them they were usually placed in the doubles court. I believe he won't be strong enough mentally today and he would be under great deal of pressure if he won't be able to serve at least 70% hradecka + 1.5 sets ( 1.45 at my local bookie) 7/10 Both women playing well in prague, but hradecka has crowd support. I expect tough match and such matches usually go 3 sets. I watched many games of szavay and her level of play is really going up and down and that should be enough for hradecka to take at least 1 set from her. Zahlavova +1.5 sets ( 1.52 at my local bookie) 7/10 Schnyder didnt impress me at all especially yesterday against tatashvili. She lacks of consitency and i expect one bad set from her were zahlavova should take her chances. She will also have crowd support.
pretty sure soderling is defending champion at bastad, if thats not playing well not sure what is tbh:\

Re: Tennis - 12-18 July Robin Soderling v Nicolas Almagro The final day in Bastad and i see some value on spaniard. Soderling was really poor in all tournament. He gave a set to all oponents. Soda played bad in first round where he faced Vinciguerra(who's he?) and lost a set to this "average" player. Then terrible game with Seppi where italian served twice for the set, but Soderlings experience helped him a lot in those critical moments. Ferrer won first set against swed, but the spaniard took a medical time-out (his foot finger looked really bad) and everything changed in Soda's way. Almagro looks very confident in this tournament. His way to the final was not so hard. He is real clay player. Played two times more on this surface than Soda. Has big big serve. The heat is high in Sweden these days so it can be another plus for Almagro because he's spaniard. H2H 2-1 for Nicolas on clay with win two months a go. I see almost the same chance for both guys but spaniard has his advantages. MY PICK: Almagro to beat Soderling at 2,59@bwin (6/10)

Re: Tennis - 12-18 July One bet again for me today... Stuttgart: Gael Monfils vs Albert Montanes This is a really tasty looking final. Two very different players come together in what should be a close match. Monfils has impressed me with his grit this week. He's been taken to three sets in every match this tournament but pulled through. Montanes looked very shaky in the opening rounds but seems to have peaked at the right time, beating two guys in Jurgen Melzer and Juan Carlos Ferrero that he'd had awful records against. I can't see anything but a really close match between these two. They met way back in 2005 on clay and Montanes won in three but that meeting counts for little now. Even still, they'll both fight tooth and nail for this title. Monfils has yet to taste a tournament victory this year and he'll be buoyed up for it. I can see at least one close set here and quite probably three, so I'm very surprised to see the overs line priced at 22.5 with unibet. Monfils should dominate on serve while Montanes may have the edge in rallies. I'd perhaps make Montanes very slight favourite but I can't really separate these guys. Line looks too low for me so I'm happy to play it. - Over 22.5 games at 1.80 with unibet (5/10) :hope

WIN - 26 games, Gimeno-Traver did enough to keep it relatively close. Delighted Soderling and Almagro pulled through for my anteposts. Great calls by a lot of people today, good to see Psycho back among the winners. Until tomorrow :ok
Followed you on this one :cheers

Re: Tennis - 12-18 July ATP Bastad Soderling vs Almagro over 22,5 8/10 @1,84 Betfair Soda's first serve was huge in second and third set..0 BP for Ferrer in these sets. I think that today it will be the same. Almagro played very good match with Robredo, huge serve too and this match should be without a lot of break points. Two players with big first serve, over for me. Almagro is in better form now, but Soderling is home player. i hope that it will be very close match today in Bastad. I agree with Atko. Over on Monfils vs Montanes is good bet. I am happy, because tomorrow we have here tournament in Hamburg and new tournament in USA (hard is back :ok). GL ALL Fograglan too :cow