** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

UEFA Europa League 11th of March

Re: UEFA Europa League 11th of March Panathinaikos v Standard - Panathinaikos / 1.69 / betfair Not much of a price now on the greek side , but il be on them nontheles . Standard Liege doesnt hold to much quality in the team this season and thats obviouse just by looking at their domestic league results . They are on 7th place out of the europeans spots and they have lost their last 2 games played away . Cant appreciate much about leagues diferences 'greek and belgian' but Panathinaikos sure feels heavy when playing at home , were they have lost just one game this season . Thye are also on the first spot now and this adds some extra weight for them , being favorites in this game . Home win here , knowing greeks suporters and skiny belgian defence . Benfica v Marseille - over 2.5 / 2.20 / willhill Yesterday the price for both teams to score in this game was 1.95 on bet365 :cryand now its 1.75 . Giving the curent stille of these teams i cant see anything else than an open game . Its true that Benfica have some advantage being at home and with that superb record but i just cant calculate the leagues diferences between Portugal and France to make an 1X2 prediction . Great attacking skills from Benfica with Cardozo , Di Maria and Saviola but do so Marseille with Ben Arfa , Niang and Brandao . Marseille are not renowned for a strong defence or an organized stille of play but rather otherwise and i see here a very open game , nice to watch also ! Juventus v Fulham - Fulham +1 / 1.85 / bet365 Dont know what in the heck guaruantees these low odds for Juventus , but i'm sure i wont participate . First thing one should consider when italian and english teams face each other is discipline or lack of it . We saw what happened with Milan last night because of their lack of it and i dont see Juventus any better than that . They just barely managed to scrap resuslts latetly like in Liverpool stille . Of course Fulham are no United and they are playing away , but missing of Bufon "among others" makes me believe that Fulham have a decent chance on the counter . Odds are good and i can say that my money are guaranteed at +1 , cause even if Juventus manage to win this i cant see them beating the handicap , no way !

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA Europa League 11th of March

if you like those "to score anytime" fun bets....i suggest Petric @ 2.5' date='Lukaku why not @ 3.9 [b']but i see that Legear is @ 10..really dangerous player, odds are way to high imo for a player who already scored 5 goals in EL so far and with Hamburg defenders focusing on Lukaku....
Great shout mate:clap, what a free kick ,hope you backed it :ok Jacobs will be furious with the goals they lost, especially the first. :wall No way did Anderlecht deserve to go in at half time 2 down, so that late goal should set them up well for the second half, where hopefully they can improve their final ball in the last 3rd.

:spank Number one rule in betting' date=' bet with your head not your heart :lol[/quote'] Damm Right :eyes Looks like i should of bet with my head coz were heading for a draw, but we had better chances than Lille to score. I ve also added Under 2.5 goals Juve V Fulham @ 4/5 Both teams to score Doubles Benfica V Marseille Valencia V Werder Bremen

I think the price on Wolfsburg is very generous. 2.75 for DNB....or 1.75 for Double Chance? I'll be taking the Double Chance' date= Wolfsburg have goals even without Grafite through Dzeko and Martins...the perfect combination of height/strength and pace if you ask me. Rubin are a solid side, but they seem to draw alot of matches, so I think this is a very good price. Prices with Willhill btw.
A nice draw :clap...I haven't seen a match report so I don't know how the game was but pleased with the result nonetheless.

Rubin were better in the 1st half and almost doubled their lead immediately after the opening goal. Wolfsburg were the much better side in the 2nd half and could've easily won the game but a free kick struck the woodwork.
Cheers mate :beer

Re: UEFA Europa League 11th of March Juventus-Fulham 3-1. I totally misjudged this match. Juventus is one class above. I was influenced by the previous Shakhtar elimination, but I guess that was just a surprise and this is Fulham's real value. A middle table team in Premier League. Although there is the second leg I don't think they will cover the 2 goal handicap. Italians are masters of defence (as we could see in the second half of the just ended match) and Fulham is not United.

:(done the overs in the benfica game' date=' absolutely gutted, anyone know how the game went on?[/quote'] Both teams missed 2 glorious chances in the 1st half especially Marseille. Benfica's goal was lucky as it came from poor goalkeeping. Marseille's equaliser was a peach of a header at the death. Lumped it on Benfica so it was sickening for me when the I saw the net burst at the death. Though in fairness the draw was a fair result but this game should have beat the overs on the first half alone but for poor finishing. Marseille's draw against Lorient last weekend screwed me out of a few ton. Today they have screwed me over again. Painful.:spank

:(done the overs in the benfica game' date=' absolutely gutted, anyone know how the game went on?[/quote'] Only caught from the 35th on. Only afer the hour ark did Benfica begin to press, right before that OM had a great chance but the Benfica keeper made an amazing double save. Benfica's goal was fortunate as Ferreira kicked the ball out of the keeper's grasp somewhat. Ramirez hit the crossbar shortly after and than Ben Arfa headed in beutifully from 10 yards out into the corner. Was onBenfica but the draw was a pretty fair result, eventhough OM scored in the 90th.