** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Tennis: 15th - 21st February

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Tennis: 15th - 21st February Hi guys, whato do you think about Peer vs Na Li????? I think that Peer can beat Na Li, but i would like your opinion. Also,i think that they will go in the third set, because it is a very balanced match: so light it Over 2.5 Set @ 2.25 Bet365 Stake 2\10

Re: Tennis: 15th - 21st February

Hopefully a more successful day to be had here... Marseille - Jan Hajek vs Yannick Mertens: Hajek at 1.85 Hajek is more of a clay court player but even still, I expect him to have too much for Mertens, who is playing his first ever ATP Tour match. The Greenset surface is quite a slow hard court here for indoors and Hajek has far greater shot-making ability. He'll see this as a winnable match and a chance to go a bit deeper into a tournament. I had the Czech priced at 1.69, so the price represents value to me. Bet strength: 3pts Memphis - Evgeny Korolev vs Philipp Petzschner: Petzschner at 2.22 I also think this price is too big on Petzschner. He leads the H2H 1-0 and I think this is a bad match-up for Korolev. The German can mix up his game and undo Korolev's big hitting play. The Kazakh has little margin for error and although he took out Kohlschreiber yesterday, I suspect he'll face a more confident player here. Petzschner is coming back to form, as shown by his semi-final berth in Zagreb, and he's also had an extra day's rest. I'll plump for the German here. Bet strength: 3pts Memphis - Leonardo Mayer vs Mardy Fish: Mayer at 2.49 Fish may be playing in America but he's really not on form at present. The faster hard court here will suit his game but Mayer is no mug and defeated Gulbis last week on hard - who can play very similarly to Fish in terms of big serves and groundstrokes. Mayer's capable of holding in there and making life tough for players, while he possesses a good serve of his own. The price is far too big on the Argentine. Bet strength: 2pts Memphis - Ernests Gulbis vs Radek Stepanek: Gulbis at 3.00 Stepanek's not performing at present. He's defending the title here, which makes him a hard man to oppose, but his first round win over Kevin Anderson was patchy and he plays a far superior opponent here. Gulbis leads the H2H 1-0 and he always raises his game against top 20 players. He can be terribly inconsistent but if he strings it together, he'll cause the Czech numerous problems. Stepanek is not adverse to a shock so it's worth putting a small amount on Gulbis to prevail. Bet strength: 1pt Memphis - Andy Roddick vs James Blake: Blake at 3.76 Roddick spoke after San Jose that he's tired and needs more time to train and work on his game. I suspect the last person he wants to face is Blake, who has won their last three encounters (Roddick leads H2H 6-3, however) and has plenty to prove after a bad loss to Baghdatis last week. Blake is capable of producing a phenomenal game and he'll be up for this match. Roddick is the better player but he's played a lot of tennis recently and has shown signs of fatigue. Worth a point. Bet strength: 1pt I would have also taken Hanescu - however, the price of 1.57 is just a little too short for me against Ventura. Small stakes please on a lot of these bets, as the prices are big and there's no need to rattle the cash on in such a case. Good luck, Atko
Hajek loses 7-6 6-1 :@ Petzschner wins 7-6 7-6 :ok Mayer wins 6-4 6-0 :ok Gulbis wins 7-6 7-5 :ok Blake loses 6-3 4-6 7-6 :@ Much better performance today, culminating in a 4.64pt profit :beer

Re: Tennis: 15th - 21st February Hi guys, Two picks for the evening matches today: WTA MEMPHIS: OUDIN TO D ARVIDSSON @ 1.37 on pinnaclesports Arvidsson is a good player on fast surface with very hard shots but this is a perfect match-up for Oudin who will just force errors from Arvidsson. WTA BOGOTA: ERRANI TO D PARRA SANTONJAARVIDSSON @ 1.35-1.4 No exact odds yet but from betfair it looks like 1.35-1.4. Errani is just a typical clay courter with very consistent game who has won first two matches here with losing just 4 games in each. Parra Santonja has a similar game but is really a level below. The two met at the end of last year in Linz with Errani winning easily by 6-2 6-3.

Re: Tennis: 15th - 21st February Super value for tomorrow I think........ Montanes to beat Nalbandian @ 11/8 Will take this at Ladbrokes(pay out after one ball is played) when the prices come out. Firstly, there's a clear class difference here. Nalbandian is a really top player when he's on form, leads h2h 5-0 aswell. But he is still well off his best form and fitness. Watched him versus Starace and he played very well, some great shot-making. But he struggled against Gimeno-Traver big time...needng a final set tie-break to win it. He also had an injury time-out during the match and his movement was clearly compromised in the second/third sets...trying to hit winners and limit his movement. Reports coming out that he has some sort of leg injury. Couple of good wins for Montanes here already beating Cuevas and Andujar in straights. I make it a 50:50 match with Nalbandian, and when you factor in Nalbandian's condition a play at a one-ball bookie is worth a shot here in case of retirement. GL!

Hi guys, whato do you think about Peer vs Na Li????? I think that Peer can beat Na Li, but i would like your opinion. Also,i think that they will go in the third set, because it is a very balanced match: so light it Over 2.5 Set @ 2.25 Bet365 Stake 2\10
My bet is void. ;)

Sport Tennis
Event Zeballos - Moya
Selection Zeballos to win
Strength 10/10
Date 18/02/2010
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.88 (Back)
Reasoning In my opinion Zeballos take win in this match, odds are too high. I take it. Zeballos have 52 position in ATP rank, play at home, in Buenos - supporters give fire for this player. Zeballos is left hander, propably this is problem for Moya. In first round play with othre veteran - Gaston Gaudio(177), in my opinion better than Moya in this moment and won 2-1. Zeballos show good serve - 8 aces, 2 df, concended only one serve game. Moya is too old for ATP, maybe challangers is good for Carlos. In first round won with bad Volandri(211) and won 2-0. I dont see Moya in third round, really. In last 3 year out in first round. Zeballos is two level more than Volandri. Maybe this is not easy match for Zeballos, but I see win.

Re: Tennis: 15th - 21st February petra kvitova to beat kaia kanepi atv 8-11 boylesportys 2 points! there is not a whole lot of bets today that i like but this is a value price for me! kvitova is in good form and she 's a very talented young [player on the up!!she got to the quarterfinals of the us open last year beating safina, garbin and kleybanova on her way and only narrowly losing out to wickmay er!she's also been to the 4th round of the french where she actually lost in 3 sets to her opponent today kaia kanepi! (2 years ago) she's a player that when she's off form she can be very very very bad but at the moment the mood seems good, motivation is high and she's striking the ball beautifully! she got to the 2nd round of the aussie open only losing 2 serena, she beat petkovic in the fed cup and lost in 3 sets to the in-form groenefeld who took a set of azarenka yesterday! she has won her first two rounds this week comfortably beating krajicek in straights and while kanepi is a step up in class i still make her big favourite!! kanepi has had a woeful six months and she has barely been able to get a win! however,she has showed improved form.....she hammered rus in the first round.....and beat headcase vaidisova in 3 sets in the second but i don't think those results can be looked into too much as rus is pretty poor and vaidisova is always capable of beating herself!! (in fairness i didnt see the matches) it's not often i get to say this sentence but kvitova seems the more reliable choice and i expect her to use her booming groundstrokes to full effect against kanepi!

Sport Tennis
Event Parra-Santonja - Errani
Selection Errani -1.5 Sets (Asian Handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 19/02/2010
Bookmaker/Price Paddy Power @ 1.83 (Back)
Reasoning Last match i saw from Errani was against Wickmayer at AO and i was impressed by the way she fought in that match.Her forehand is nice weapon as she can go for power but she can also find cute angles on court.Backhand looked fairly solid although its more of a just relying shot,and its easy to read.Her movement and defensive skills are best part of her game and so far she looks in excellent form this season.While she erased her opponents from court loosing combined eight games her opponent had two tough three setters.Parra Santonja hits ball solid from both sides but two-handed and she doesnt posses power to hit through Errani,so Italian should be able to expose lack of good movement from Santonja with nice angles.Errani had easy time when they"ve met last year in Linz and everything again points in her direction.She should be fresher,is in better form and posses all around much more quality.

Sport Tennis
Event Berdych - Russell
Selection Berdych -1.5 Sets (Asian Handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 18/02/2010
Bookmaker/Price Betfair @ 1.75 (Back)
Reasoning Berdych have found some nice form at the moment and timing couldnt be better as his powerfull game is tough to overcome indoors.He hits flat ball from both sides while hasnt lost serve in last three matches and faced only 3 break points. If he keeps his focus today Russell really has no game to trouble him.As Russell plays solid tennis from baseline,he rely on defense and counter pounching and trys to force errors from his opponents.But he lacks solid serve and power to present any kind of problem to inform Berdych. He had solid showing in San Jose but lost easily to Querrey who plays similar tennis to Berydch, with big serving and forehand.In first round here lost first set 06 and made 9 df,so i cant see him causing any problems if Czech puts just another solid performance.

SportTennis
EventMelanie Oudin v Sofia Arvidsson
SelectionLay Sofia Arvidsson (Lay)
Strength10/10
Date18/02/2010
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 3.95 (Lay)
ReasoningDon't see any chance for Arvidsson here. She's struggled in both matches so far taking 3 sets against Domachowska and King. Oudins game seemed to click last week in Paris and she's carried that form over into this tournament. She's killed 2 opponents and I can't see any different here.
SportTennis
EventKarloina Sprem v Anne Keothavong
SelectionAnne Keothavong
Strength10/10
Date18/02/2010
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 2.40 (Back)
ReasoningI see Keothavong as the favourite here. Making her comeback she's looked great in her first 2 matches and playing to a pretty high level. Sprem also seems to have found a bit of form but I still prefer Keothavong here.

Sport Tennis
Event Kanepi - Kvitova
Selection Kanepi -1.5 Sets (Asian Handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 18/02/2010
Bookmaker/Price William Hill @ 4.00 (Back)
Reasoning This matchup is quite interesting as both players build up their games around powerfull serves and like to finish their points quickly.Both have been impressive so far behind delivery but Kanepi even more hitting 20 aces and loosing serve just once.Kvitova was also quite good but she did make 11 df while serving 9 aces and lost serve 3 times.Kanepi best shot apart from serve is her backhand so she wont have as much truble dealing with most dangerous weapon of Kvitova her leftie forehand.Both are poor in defense so this match will be decided based on serve display and who can take rare chances better. I expect a tough match here but Kanepi leads the series 2-0 and i have her as slight favourite again so i have to take nice odds.

Re: Tennis: 15th - 21st February thats a very good write-up borovnica!! you've put a lot of doubts in my mind now after backinf kvitova!!! 20 aces is very impressive in fairness for 2 womens matches and the head to head also is worth noting!! sure,we'll see what happens!! ANYWAY..... DULKO,ERRANI AND SHARAPOVA TREBLE AT 4-5 PADDYPOWERS 3 POINTS!! FIRSTLY, DULKO HAS HER EYES ON THE TOP PRIZE IN BOGOTA I FEEL THIS WEEK!SHE HAS HAD TWO WEEKS OFF AFTER THE AUSTRALIAN OPEN AND I FEEL THAT SHE IS REFRESHED AND MOTIVATED FOR THIS TOURNAMENT!!SHE'S BEATEN JOHANNSON AND GALLOVITS IN STRAIGHT SETS ....NEITHER WORLD BEATERS BUT I WOULD STILL RATE THEM BOTH HIGHER THAN ZAHLAVOVA! ZAHLAVOVA WAS LUCKY TO DRAW CETKOVSKA IN THE SECOND ROUND AS CETKOVSKA IS STRUGGLING BIG TIME WITH HER GAME THESE DAYS!! DULKO IS SIMPLY A CLASS ABOVE AND I EXPECT HER TO TAKE THIS MATCH IN STRAIGHTS!! ERRANI HAMMERED THE POOR ESPINOSA IN FIRST ROUND BUT ITS STILL A GOOD SIGN THAT IT WAS SO COMPREHENSIVE!! HER OPPONENT JUST BARELY SCRAPED BY AGAINST PATRICIA MAYR WHO ONCE AGAIN CHOKED ON THE BIG POINTS OF THAT MATCH!! ERRANI SHOULD BE WAY TOO GOOD!! AND SHARAPOVA'S RESULT IN HAMMERING THE TIGERISH MATTEK IS HUGELY IMPRESSIVE!!BALTACHA IS ON A GREAT RUN BUT COULD BE TIRED AND SHOULD ANY WAY FIND SHARAPOVA IN THIS MOOD TOO HOT TO HANDLE!! 3 POINTS!!

Sport Tennis
Event Llodra - Soderling
Selection Llodra
Strength 10/10
Date 19/02/2010
Bookmaker/Price Bwin @ 4.72 (Back)
Reasoning Llodra is defending his points from last year final here and has raised his game big time this week.He is a powerful leftie with big serve and the rest of game suited perfectly for fast indoors surface,and posses the right tools to trouble anyone.He was quite impressive on serve so far and ussualy plays great on big points here.He jumped on every second serve of Baghdatis and that was crucial in the end. Soderling was great last week in Rotterdam and is finally matured as a player,but he is still fragile mentally as was shown today.He seemed very nervous during the match and made df at 55 in first tiebreak to gift a set to Stahovsky. I m sure that Llodra is able to stay close here and he should have his chances in breakers.This one is going to be really close,so odds on Llodra looks like massive value to me.

Sport Tennis
Event Azarenka - A.Radwanska
Selection Azarenka -1.5 Sets (Asian Handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 19/02/2010
Bookmaker/Price Paddy Power @ 1.91 (Back)
Reasoning When you look at h2h 2-2 with Radwanska taking last one and only few spaces beetween on Wta list you could be fooled to think this should be close encounter.But level of tennis they shown this year and especially today is totally opposit. Radwanska played her usuall grinding style and find herself break and set down,but Kulikova finally ran out of gas and Aga scraped through. On other hand Azarenka played probably the best 1 set of her carrer so far and really is hard to find enough superlatives to describe her game and approach today.I cant see any trouble in tomorrow matchup as she can outlast and outpower Radwanska from back and only huge drop of play can change outcome of match.

Sport Tennis
Event Victoria Azarenka v Agnieska Radwanska
Selection Lay Agnieska Radwanska (Lay)
Strength 10/10
Date 19/02/2010
Bookmaker/Price Betfair @ 3.95 (Lay)
Reasoning I was really impressed with Azarenka today. She looked in top form and could go all the way. Radwanska seems to be playing pretty well too. But Azarenka has much more power, and should be able to overpower her opponent here.
Sport Tennis
Event Venus Williams v Shahar Peer
Selection Shahar Peer
Strength 10/10
Date 19/02/2010
Bookmaker/Price Skybet @ 3.75 (Back)
Reasoning Again against Williams and again I'm backing Peer. Peer is simply playing great, and sticking a middle finger up to the authorities. I'm sure she would love it if she made the final and gave them a major security headache. They are playing this on an outside court, maybe with a tiny crowd. It may affect Venus, and I'll take my chances on Shahar.
Sport Tennis
Event Robin Soderling v Michael Llodra
Selection Michael Llodra
Strength 10/10
Date 19/02/2010
Bookmaker/Price William Hill @ 4.50 (Back)
Reasoning French guys dangerous at home, and Llodra looked in great form against Baghdatis. He often seems to have little niggles, but when in good shape he is excellent. He's beaten Soderling indoors before, and Soderling didn't look too good in his first match. Worth a shot.

Re: Tennis: 15th - 21st February Sport Tennis Event Andy Roddick vs Y.H.Lu Selection Andy Roddick -5 (Asian Handicap) Strength 10/10 Date 19/02/2010 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.25 (Back) Reasoning In first game from Memphis,Roddick played with James Blake,Roddick winning in 3 sets.YH Lu played in first round here with R Ginepri,winning 4-6,6-4,6-4.Andy Roddick is favorite to win this tournament and I guess he have real chances so far,today meeting a modest player,Lu being only on 114th place in ATP ranking,Roddick being now on 7th place.I expect a easy victory for Roddick and I think a bet with -5 games AH for Roddick is the best choice,especially as the odd are generous.

Sport Tennis
Event Llodra - Soderling
Selection Over 22.5
Strength 10/10
Date 18/02/2010
Bookmaker/Price Paddy Power @ 1.91 (Back)
Reasoning For me over is clear option for this match, odds look good. Llodra is very motivated in this tournament, because play at home and defending points from last year(final). In first round won against Roger-Vasselin after 3 sets - concended one serve game, make 17 aces. In second round won 2-0 against Baghdatis - concended one serve game, make 13 aces. Llodra in both matches play Tiebreak. Soderling today play against Stakhovsky and won after 3 sets, in first play TB - Soderling not concended a single serve game and make 16 aces. Llodra in 2008 play in this surface against Soderling in Rotterdam, won after 3 sets 6-7, 6-3, 7-6. For me over is very propably!

Re: Tennis: 15th - 21st February Some nice bets tomorrow.....waiting on odds for Karlovic/Isner....should be something worth taking in that one. Gulbis is value against Berdych but I don't trust either of them really so gonna leave that. Llodra vs Soderling over 21.5 games @ 4/6 (Medium Stake : 7/10) Low line here I think. I think Llodra is overpriced to win the match as I was impressed with him versus Baghdatis. Seems motivated and confident and certainly enjoys the indoor events when he's on. Soderling was OK against Stakhovsky...Stakhovsky made some really poor shot selections in the third set to give Robin the advantage. And I think Llodra can push Soderling similarly. If he's serving well I think he can unsettle Soderling here with his slice and serve and volley. Azarenka to beat Radwanska 2-0 @ 10/11 (Small stake : 5/10) Really confident Azarenka will win but will go with the 2-0 at small stakes to get some value. Don't like Radwanska much really.....she's solid enough and will beat most lesser ranked players consistently....but when the top players are on she can get overpowered. Azarenka right now is flying....beating Zvonareva in straights is a tougher match IMO. Serving well, playing aggressive tennis. Radwanska gets alot of balls back but Azarenka can attack her serve which is her weakness. My only concern is that Azarenka can go walkabouts during matches at times and is liable to throw in some bad games. Anyway, the match is firmly on her racquet and hopefully she stays concentrated for 2 sets. Adding a few small stake bets for later......... Isner/Karlovic over 10.5 games 1st set @ Evens Roddick/Querrey over 10.5 games 1st set @ 11/8 I often do small stakes in these types of bets a couple of times a year. If one comes up I break even on it at least. Looks like a servefest to me, and wouldn't be surprised to see a tie-break in either match. Both Isner/Ivo are strong servers, not as good returning or in rallies. Not impressed with Roddick so far and Querrey has the game to keep this tight. Monaco vs Zeballos over 20.5 games @ 10/11 (Medium Stake: 7/10) Basically because I'm not convinced with Monaco so far. Looked OK against Kubot and struggled against Chela big time. He's not an opponent who regularly blows opponents away, matches can tend to be fairly tight. Zeballos at home after 2 decent wins over Gaudio and Moya. Monaco obvious step up in class but worth a shot here. GL! Edit: Thinking of adding Ivo/Isner over 10.5 second set at same price. Ivo has served badly first set. Edit 2: Took the over 10.5 games second set @ Evens

Sport Tennis
Event Zverev-Rufin
Selection Zverev -4.5 (Asian Handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 18/02/2010
Bookmaker/Price Paddy Power @ 3.20 (Back)
Reasoning For me Zverev win this match without any problems, line is good and I see in this odds big value. Zverev in last year go to QF in Marseille, in this year have big chance to take better result. Zverev in this tournament broken bad streak and winning matches! In first round won against Guez(135) 2-0, in second round won against Tommy Robredo(17) 6-2, 3-6, 6-1! In this match concended only one serve game. Zverev is left hander, propably this is problem for Rufin. Zverev have more experience and better position in ATP than Rufin. Rufin have worse rivals than Zverev in this tournament - 1R Recouderc 2-1, 2R Mertens 2-1. Both wins are lucky for Rufin. Rufin in both matches show very bad serve - in 1R 38% ballas after 1serve IN, concended 5 serve geames. In second round 43% ballas after 1serve IN. Zverev have better return than Recouderc or Mertens, not have porblems with Rufin serve. I see clear win for Zverev!

Re: Tennis: 15th - 21st February Azarenka - Radwanska Azarenka played well against zvonareva . On the other hand , Radwanska did not play good at the last match. She lost the first set. Also at the second set she had difficult moments.This will be a hard match for both players. At attack VS defence matches , attack determines the quality of match. Azarenka to beat radwanska @1.35 ( betsafe ) Strength : 10 / 10

Sport Tennis
Event Robin Soderling v Michael Llodra
Selection Llodra
Strength 10/10
Date 19/02/2010
Bookmaker/Price Bwin @ 4.40 (Back)
Reasoning Well, I think that Michael Llodra is underrated in this one as first of all from the class point of view he can play some amazing tennis certain on such surface like here at Marseille or on grass too. There are no doubts that Soderling is just more complete player between these two, he surely is just better overall but I will never underrated such a player like Llodra who will play at home and on also on his most favourite surface. Llodra is the type of player who is not playing a ordinary tennis, he is a serve-and-volley and that gives him some better chances sometimes against top players. The best part of the Llodra's game is surely his serve and great touches at the net, with these qaulities you can create real troubles to your opponent even if that is better than you. Playing serve-and-volley tennis you don't allaw almost any time and rhythm to your opponent, so I think that if Llodra will play with the same stability as in his previous games then soderling without any doubts will have a very difficult task. Tiebreaks are very probable here as both players can play very stable on their serves. All in all, IMO Llodra is underrated here as besides that he will play at home, on I_Hard he can play some just amazing tennis as this is his most favourite surface, so obviously this should be a great chance for him to give his best on the court and to create the nice surprise. Good Luck!

Re: Tennis: 15th - 21st February One bet for me on quarter-final day... Memphis - John Isner vs Ivo Karlovic: Isner at 1.93 If only you could bet on the number of aces...! This is going to be a serve fest and although Karlovic has been playing well this week, I fancy the American to prevail here. He's probably the more talented of the two in terms of groundstrokes and has been improving immensely in the last few months. He also has home advantage, which might prove crucial on the tie-break points (let's face it, there's going to be one). Karlovic won their only previous meeting two years ago but Isner's game has improved markedly since then. It'll be tight but I'm happy to back the big American to take this. Bet strength: 5pts Good luck, Atko

Sport Tennis
Event Gulbis - Berdych
Selection Over 22.5
Strength 10/10
Date 19/02/2010
Bookmaker/Price Bwin @ 1.80 (Back)
Reasoning For me this is next for today with over 22.5 - very propably option for this match. In 2009 Berdych on this surface won against Gulbis 6-2, 7-6, but in this moment Gulbis is better than 2009. Berdych in this tournament play good, in first round destroy Sweeting 6-2, 6-1 - Berdych show incredible serve, won 33 of 39 balls at the serve. In second round won 2-1 against good Russell, concended only one serve game(89% first serve won, make 13 aces). Gulbis play very good, in first round won 2-0 against Kendrick - not concended serve game, won 75% ballas on the serve, in second round won 2-0 against Stepanek - not concended serve game, make 20 aces and 74% balls on the serve! Both players have very good serve, I see minimum one tiebreak and 3 sets.
Sport Tennis
Event Lacko-Petzschner
Selection Over 22.5
Strength 10/10
Date 19/02/2010
Bookmaker/Price Bwin @ 1.80 (Back)
Reasoning I see more games than 22.5 in this match, I take it with full stakes. Lacko is 66 in ATP, Petzschner 70. Players are on similiar level. In this month Petzschner won against Lacko in Zagreb - 6-7, 6-2, 6-2. Petzschner won against Dent after 3 sets and against Korolev after two tiebreaks. Petzschner concended only 4 serve games in this tournament. Lacko like Petzschner concended 4 serve games.. In first round won against Reynolds after 3 sets(play one tiebreak) and won against Chardy 2-0, in first set play tiebreak. In my opinion tiebreak is very propably, I see two long sets or 3 sets.
Sport Tennis
Event Benneteau - Monfils
Selection Benneteau +3.5 (Asian Handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 19/02/2010
Bookmaker/Price Bwin @ 1.85 (Back)
Reasoning For me Benneteau have very good chance to take good result in this match. Benneteau in this tournament play fantastic tennis, serve is great - won 2-0 against Bohli and won 2-0 against Serra. In this tournament not concended a single serve game. In first match make 9 aces, won 72% balls on the serve. In second match make 11 aces and won 73% balls on the serve. Monfils propably is tired, this is third tournament for this player in this month. In first match play against Seppi and take lucky win because won two TB - 7-6, 3-6, 7-6. Monfils concended serve game. Second serve not look good, only 46% balls won. This line is too big, I see very good chances for Benneteau!

Sport Tennis
Event Zeballos - Monaco
Selection Zeballos +4.5 (Asian Handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 19/02/2010
Bookmaker/Price Bwin @ 1.88 (Back)
Reasoning In my opinion Zeballos not lose this match with 5 games margin, really. Zeballos in this tournament seed with number 8, Monaco with number 4. Both players are from Argentina. Zeballos in this tournament play against two players with big experience on clay - Gaudio and Moya - Zeballos won 2-1 and 2-0. Zeballos in this two matches concended only two serve games. Serve work very good, make big problems for rivals. Monaco in first round play with tired Kubot, but have problems - 6-4, 7-6. In second round play against Chela and very lucky win bor Monaco after 3 sets. Monaco give 15 chance to break for rival(!), concended 3 serve games! Won only 62% balls on the serve.. Zeballos is better than Chela and make big problems for Monaco today!