** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Tennis: 15th - 21st February

Re: Tennis: 15th - 21st February Horrific day so far, and sorry but these have been rushed.

Sport Tennis
Event Filippo Volandri v Carlos Moya
Selection Filippo Volandri -1.5
Strength 10/10
Date 16/02/2010
Bookmaker/Price William Hill @ 3.00 (Back)
Reasoning Like this at a stand out price. Volandri has been doing OK in Soth America recently and seemed to paly pretty well in qualifying. Moya trying to make his comeback, but hasn't had much success so far. Can't see it coming on clay, his movement just isn't good enough anymore. Should be 2-0.
Sport Tennis
Event Macel Granollers v Diego Junqueira
Selection Marcel Granollers -1.5
Strength 10/10
Date 16/02/2010
Bookmaker/Price William Hill @ 2.20 (Back)
Reasoning Dont' like Junqueira. Think he's very avaerage, even on clay. Granollers has been playing ok but lsot a crazy match last week. Think he'll take this comfortably.
Sport Tennis
Event Albert Montanes v Pablo Cuevas
Selection Pablo Cuevas -1.5
Strength 10/10
Date 16/02/2010
Bookmaker/Price Stan James @ 4.00 (Back)
Reasoning I really like Cuevas, think he's excellent on clay and I fancy him here. I fancy him in this match, but I also want to go against Montanes. He had a shocker against Kubot last week and I dont' fancy him in South America. Nice value on Cuevas to get a 2-0 win.
Sport Tennis
Event Laura Granville v Nicole Vaidisova
Selection Laura Granville -1.5
Strength 10/10
Date 16/02/2010
Bookmaker/Price Betfair @ 2.54 (Back)
Reasoning Still Vaidisova shows nothing that makes you think she can get back up the game. First round loss last week while Granville made the semis. Of course Vaidisova has the much bigger game, but she makes a horrific number of erros and can't fancy her for his.
Sport Tennis
Event Arnuad Clement v Andreas Seppi
Selection Arnaud Clement -1.5
Strength 10/10
Date 16/02/2010
Bookmaker/Price Paddy Power @ 3.00 (Back)
Reasoning Clement showed in Auckland he can still kick it and indoors in France he will always be dangerous. Seppi plays a similar game to him which is probably a bad match up but I still like Clement to take it. Also, sometimes Seppi puts in a really poor effort so I like the 2-0.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Tennis: 15th - 21st February

andreas seppi to beat arnaud clement 1 point at 11-10! this is a value price!!seppi is more than comfortable on this fast surfaces......he's reached the 4th round at wimbledon once and 3rd round twice! i think he will enjoy playing against clements counter-punching style!and although clement is playing in front of home soil and has showed something of a renaissance in form 2010, he's never been a man to play consistently well over the course of a season and seppi has a 2-0 head to head record against him(on grass and hard)! seppi lost last week 6-2 6-2 to melzer but he didnt play that bad actually!! melzer played out of his skin! i think he represents the value for a small bet!! i expect there to be a lot of breaks if its been done in-running!!
Hmmm, this is a game that I thought long and hard about smeg, and in the end decided to leave it alone. I was leaning towards Clement rather than Seppi. Greenset, the surface used in Marseille, isn't as fast (statisically, anyway) as plexipave or plexicushion. I think both players prefer a faster court (they've both done well at Wimbledon and indoor tournaments on faster surfaces). Seppi tends to struggle against big hitters, something Clement isn't, but then the Frenchman is crafty. He may have the guile to break the Italian down. I think it has too many perils and I'd probably just side with Clement if I had to, mainly because it's in France and Seppi can crack mentally. Brave move to go for either, I wish you well!

Re: Tennis: 15th - 21st February Keothavong to beat De Brito @ 8/11 Looks a good price here. I underestimated Keothavong yesterday, didn't think she'd be back at a good enough level fitness-wise to beat Barrois. But she was very good winning 6-1 6-3. I think De Brito is another very winnable match. Got her first win since the US Open against Brengle yesterday but really has been poor for months and still has many flaws in her game. Still pretty decent off the ground but serving is a big issue and the reason I'd give Keothavong good chances here. Pennetta to beat Radwankska @ 8/11 Clear favourite here for me. Not a fan of Radwanska at all.....she's a consistent player, moves well, and defends alot....but not usually aggressive enough, lacks some power and her serve is a weakness. Patchy last few months for her I think. Beat Sevastova in rd1 but typicall passive performances from her to draw the errors from her opponent. That won't work versus Pennetta however. Flavia has been very good so far this year....her losses can come when her opponent overpowers her and consistently hits ahrd and deep....Rezai did it and Wickmayer a few times in last few months. Don't think Radwanska can do that.....think Flavia would need to be a level below her best and making alot of errors to lose this one. Think it's a good match-up for her and fancy her to win. GL!

You and me both burned by Sela :@
And Smeg I think.......:wall.....will oppose Nieminen at various times this year though, should get money out of him yet. Isner next for him I think but could be wrong. Todays match was like a WTA match, Sela was serving like a woman!

And Smeg I think.......:wall.....will oppose Nieminen at various times this year though, should get money out of him yet. Isner next for him I think but could be wrong. Todays match was like a WTA match, Sela was serving like a woman!
It happens, you get a couple of bad picks. Will be back tomorrow hoping for a better day. The tip I put on my site downthet.com was Marcos Daniel, and he won! Should've put it here too. Sela's a strange player. Has all the weapons, just sometimes goes missing.

Sport Tennis
Event Ivo Karlovic v Benjamin Becker
Selection Benjamin Becker
Strength 10/10
Date 16/02/2010
Bookmaker/Price Betfair @ 3.05 (Back)
Reasoning Becker should have had Karlovic in Doha - he was a set and a break up then imploded. That made the H2H 4-0 to Karlovic, winning all the close sets. Maybe this is time for Becker to get a win. I think Karlovic is always vunerable first round, and Becker had a week in the US last week. If he serves well, I fancy Becker to take this.

Sport Tennis
Event Vera Zvonareva v Jelena Jankovic
Selection Vera Zvonareva
Strength 10/10
Date 17/02/2010
Bookmaker/Price Skybet @ 1.90 (Back)
Reasoning Zvonareva is the one in form, and I'm happy to back her here. Was very impressed with the way she took care of Flipkens, and such a quick match should help her physically. Jankovic laboured against Rezai and this will be much tougher.
Sport Tennis
Event Na Li v Marion Bartoli
Selection Marion Bartoli
Strength 10/10
Date 17/02/2010
Bookmaker/Price Stan James @ 2.20 (Back)
Reasoning I'm happy to take Bartoli as outsider here. She's been very impressive in her first too matches, and when playing well is a cut above Li I think. Li took 3 sets in her first round, and I think she's over rated after her fine run in Australia. Really think Bartoli should be favourite here.

Sport Tennis
Event Monaco - Kubot
Selection Under 21.5
Strength 10/10
Date 16/02/2010
Bookmaker/Price Unibet @ 1.80 (Back)
Reasoning For me this line is too high, all bookies give 20.5, only in Unibet is 21.5. Odds look good, I take it with full stakes. Monaco is great player, typicall claycourter. In this year play in one tournament on clay and go to Final, lost after 3 sets against Bellucci. In Santiago play 2 weeks ago, in last weekend take form and fit for Buenos Aires. Monaco play at home, is very motivated before this tournament, supporters give big power! Monaco in last year go to Final in Buenos Aires, lost after 3 sets against Robredo. I like Kubot:) this man from my country, but I dont see chance for Lukasz in this match. Kubot in last weekend go to Final in Brazil. Kubot is very tired, because in last weekend go to Final in single and double.. In SF against Andreev look very tired, but won. In Final against Ferrero not have power and lost 6-0, 6-1. In double too lost. Kubot not want 100% play in Buenos Aires, but tournament manager give SE for Kubot. Kubot play in double in Buenos. Kubot is not fresh, but play with 100% fit and motivated Monaco. For me Monaco take clear, fast win!

Re: Tennis: 15th - 21st February Sport Tennis Event Chardy vs Verdasco Selection Verdasco -4.5 (Asian Handicap) Strength 10/10 Date 17/02/2010 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.90 (Back) Reasoning Chardy lost all 4 matches on hard this year,so I guess he will have very small chances to win this meeting.Verdasco won last week the tournament from San Jose,in the final winning with Andy Roddick,with 3-6,6-4,6-4.Verdasco have a high morale certainly,so he must win and here ,the opponent being really modest.In this situation,the best choice is Verdasco win with at -4,5 AH games.

Re: Tennis: 15th - 21st February wozniacki,azarenka and tsonga treble at 4-6 paddypowers 3 points! wozniacki had a good straight sets win against cibulkova and should be motivated after a quiet start to the season for her by her standards!! peer isn't the best match-up for her....peer struggles more against the aggressive players that can expose her movement but having said that she's still a level ahead of peer and just has more variety to her game and better mental strength and i'd be very surprised if peer beat her!! peer never seems to be able to cut it against the really top players and maybe has a mental block! azarenka is playing groenfeld who is in good form at the mo and has wins over kvitova,kleybanova and molik to her name over the past couple of weeks!! she's serving very well and playing aggressively so normally i'd back azarenka with a handicap on this sort of match but i think i'll leave it!having said that there should be no way groenfeld can win this match!!azarenka is a huge step in class above and she's generally very consistent and rarely plays a bad match or loses to inferior opponents!! judging by the way azarenka raced to a 4-1 lead against bondarenko in the first round before bondarenko retired,she's up for this tournament in dubai!! tsonga is the defending champion in marseille....the surface suits him great.....he can play aggressive attack the net and play his instinctively aggressive game!he's playing fellow french man ouanna who is not in the best of form!he lost to kevin kim in australian open qualies and lost to bohli easily in qualifying for this tournament only to get in as a lucky loser after christophe rochus pulled out!he beat the inconsistent istomin but should be way over matched against tsonga!! he does have a big serve though and good temperment so he might be worth a handicap bet as tsonga does tend to play some loose games!! i simply can't see any of these three losing and i consider this tip almost a 4 pointer!!

Re: Tennis: 15th - 21st February flavia pennetta to beat agnieska radwanska 4-5 boylesports 2 points i think the price might be gone but i'm sure 8-11 can still be got!! granted pennettas not tired,i really fancy her to win this one!! pennetta has really stepped up her level over the past 12 months...she's had wins over dementieva, jankovic,venus williams and kuznetsova to name a few!! she also won the last meeting between these two in 3 sets on hard a few months ago! the surface is playing quite fast which probably would suit radwanska more but i still fancy flavia! radwanska is simply over-rated and too passive and regularly gets exposed by the top players for this!!she's consistent and has good variety (a tidy player with no real weakness except maybe raw power) however she plays too passive in the clutch moments!! she's not in super form right now....she was hammered by schiavone in the aussie open and out-ballsed by wickmayer 7-5 in the third in an important fed cup match! i dont think there is any real weak link or strength in either girls games that either one will be able to use or exploit! i think it will probably be close(perhaps 3 sets) but pennetta to play the big points better and be marginally more aggressive!! flavia is in good form,played well in australia and got to the semis losing in 3 sets to the firing safarova...she'll be ready to take this! not a 3 point tip but a confident 2 point tip!

Re: Tennis: 15th - 21st February victor hanescu to beat ventura at 4-6 stan james 3 points! this is a very confident tip!!hanescu has come into this tournament under the radar a little bit but he's a pretty classy clay court player! he's won an atp tour event title on clay and been a grand slam finalist at roland garros! last year he got to the 4th round of the french beating youzny and simon on the way!! he's a bit slow and i think he likes clay the best as he has more time to set up his groundstrokes...and he hits the ball sweetly off both wings!! he's also meantally very good! his form isn't spectacular but it's not awful either!beat chela in the aussie open before fed hammered him!he lsot to mello in brazil but his effort in beating schwank in straights this week is much more promising!! ventura is a clay court veteran and usually tries to pay his bills from clay court challengers!! on his day he's a decent player but no worldbeater and he's not in flying form either(benefited from playing an opponent in woeful form in the first round-daniel koellerer)before todays match he lost his last 3 matches in straight sets to junqueira 1 and 3, riba 3 and 5 and gimeno-traver 1 and 6!! hanescu is a level way above those boys and 4-6 is an extremely generous price for me....and i'm going to lunp on it!(though i dont have stan james account anymore so i'm waiting for boyles or someone to make a mistake hopefully) good luck!

Re: Tennis: 15th - 21st February sorry i meant to sya hanescu was a grand slam quarterfinalist!!! kulikova plus 5.5 games against kuznetsova at 11-10 bet365! 2 points if ya can't beat them join them and i couldn't beat kulikova today with my tip on voegele against her but i'm gonna hop on her now while she's still hot!!! she has just hammered kirilenko and then voegele only conceding 7 games between them( both quality players.....whether they both had very bad off days is hard to tell but surely it cant be all a fluke) she's a decent player kulikova.....she beat kleybanova at wimbledon after qualifying and she was narrowly beaten by solid grand slam performer zahlavova strycova in the aussie open!! she seems now to have upped her game even more and those results this week read hugely impressive!! i like the fact that she's playing kuznetsova too!!svetlana is usually very inconsistent around this time of year and when she's bad she can be really bad!! she's lost to the likes of bychkova and more recently larcher de brito and urzula radwanska!! in these non-grand slam events especially in february she's there for the taking as her motivation could be suspect and this is her first outing this week as medina gave her a walkover and she's often quite rusty in the first round of tournaments!she plays such a high percentage game that if she's a little bit off her game it can really affect the scoreboard and she tends to make a lot of unforced errors and give away cheap points when she is not on top form!! i don't see any reason why she would come into dubai all of a sudden with her best tennis as it doesnt seem to have surfaced so far in 2010 (i thought she was poor against jankovic in fed cup)! and anyway, even if she is playing well 5.5 games is still a big handicap for kulikova to cover and kulikova is mentally strong enough not to drop the head if things don't go her way!she's obviously in flying form and not only will i tip the handicap but i'd advise a small wager on her to win at 5-1!!good luck!!

Sport Tennis
Event Peer - Wozniacki
Selection Peer
Strength 10/10
Date 17/02/2010
Bookmaker/Price Bwin @ 3.82 (Back)
Reasoning I took the Peer at AO in this matchup and i must again although she lost heavily that time.She was dictating the play that time whole first set but missed lot of opportunities and then fall apart in second.But I think this looks like a realy close match again based on players abilities and i would say that form is on Peer side this time.Both are playing the counterpounching style they are among best movers in womens game,but while Wozniacki rely on great anticipation Peer is on quickness and determination.Wozniacki posses better serve and backhand when she goes for her shots but is not playing with level of confidence she was showing last year.She had big problems yesterday with very similar opponent to Peer as she was trailing 5-1 in second set against Cibulkova.Peer is playing on very high level this season and i feel she will be more consistent this time around but also the one better when dictates the play.So i must take nice odds.

Sport Tennis
Event Llodra - Baghdatis
Selection Llodra
Strength 10/10
Date 17/02/2010
Bookmaker/Price Betfair @ 3.75 (Back)
Reasoning Llodra started slugish yesterday but then raised his level and looked impressive on serve loosing just 5 points in 2 and 3 set.Llodra has a excellent record here as he has the weapons perfect for this surface.He has big leftie serve hits flat from both sides,slices the ball nicely and attacks the net.Baghdatis is also very good indoors as he is real talent with quick reactions on court,very good on return and could trouble Llodra in that department.He posses great forehand and powerfull serve but usually hits it just around 50 % and Llodra will put loads of pressure on his second delivery.This matchup favours the Frenchman as Baghdatis is just 11-14 against lefties and had troubles against this type of players in the past.This should be much closer than odds suggest and Llodra present clear value here.

Re: Tennis: 15th - 21st February Hopefully a more successful day to be had here... Marseille - Jan Hajek vs Yannick Mertens: Hajek at 1.85 Hajek is more of a clay court player but even still, I expect him to have too much for Mertens, who is playing his first ever ATP Tour match. The Greenset surface is quite a slow hard court here for indoors and Hajek has far greater shot-making ability. He'll see this as a winnable match and a chance to go a bit deeper into a tournament. I had the Czech priced at 1.69, so the price represents value to me. Bet strength: 3pts Memphis - Evgeny Korolev vs Philipp Petzschner: Petzschner at 2.22 I also think this price is too big on Petzschner. He leads the H2H 1-0 and I think this is a bad match-up for Korolev. The German can mix up his game and undo Korolev's big hitting play. The Kazakh has little margin for error and although he took out Kohlschreiber yesterday, I suspect he'll face a more confident player here. Petzschner is coming back to form, as shown by his semi-final berth in Zagreb, and he's also had an extra day's rest. I'll plump for the German here. Bet strength: 3pts Memphis - Leonardo Mayer vs Mardy Fish: Mayer at 2.49 Fish may be playing in America but he's really not on form at present. The faster hard court here will suit his game but Mayer is no mug and defeated Gulbis last week on hard - who can play very similarly to Fish in terms of big serves and groundstrokes. Mayer's capable of holding in there and making life tough for players, while he possesses a good serve of his own. The price is far too big on the Argentine. Bet strength: 2pts Memphis - Ernests Gulbis vs Radek Stepanek: Gulbis at 3.00 Stepanek's not performing at present. He's defending the title here, which makes him a hard man to oppose, but his first round win over Kevin Anderson was patchy and he plays a far superior opponent here. Gulbis leads the H2H 1-0 and he always raises his game against top 20 players. He can be terribly inconsistent but if he strings it together, he'll cause the Czech numerous problems. Stepanek is not adverse to a shock so it's worth putting a small amount on Gulbis to prevail. Bet strength: 1pt Memphis - Andy Roddick vs James Blake: Blake at 3.76 Roddick spoke after San Jose that he's tired and needs more time to train and work on his game. I suspect the last person he wants to face is Blake, who has won their last three encounters (Roddick leads H2H 6-3, however) and has plenty to prove after a bad loss to Baghdatis last week. Blake is capable of producing a phenomenal game and he'll be up for this match. Roddick is the better player but he's played a lot of tennis recently and has shown signs of fatigue. Worth a point. Bet strength: 1pt I would have also taken Hanescu - however, the price of 1.57 is just a little too short for me against Ventura. Small stakes please on a lot of these bets, as the prices are big and there's no need to rattle the cash on in such a case. Good luck, Atko

Sport Tennis
Event Rufin - Youzhny
Selection Rufin to win
Strength 10/10
Date 17/02/2010
Bookmaker/Price Expekt @ 4.67 (Back)
Reasoning In my opinion Rufin have chance to advantage to next round, I see big value in this odds, I must take it. Rufin born in 90', is young, gifted player. One of the biggest talent in European tennis. In this tournament take WildCard, because is from France. This is tournament in Marseille, supporters give fire for young Rufin. This is debut for this player in Marseille, is very motivated. Youzhny have problems with injurys in this year - in AO give walkover for Kubot because have problem with wrist, in last weekend in Rotterdam go to Final, but in Final retired because have problems with thigh. Youzhny in my opinion is not 100% fit before this match.. Defendin points today because in last year go to QF, but in my opinion not thinnking about this(Final in Rotterdam). For me Rufin can win this match, maybe Youzhny retired? In Expekt after one ball retired is win ;)

Re: Tennis: 15th - 21st February angelique kerber to beat rosanna de los rios at 4-5 stan james 3 points.1 i hope people followed my tip om de los rios to beat zez pekeric!she won 6-4,6-1! the mentally weak peskeric fell apart!! de los rios will be motivated again for this one but she's up against a formdable opponent in good form in kerber!!kerber is a powerful lefty and traditionally hasn't done so well on clay courts but i think thats more due to her inconsistency than any dislike for the clay!!she's finally found some consistency this year and the high bounce of the clay should give her even more time to set up her booming groundstrokes and dictate play!!! rosanna de los rios is 35 and i can't see her being able to chase down and defend against kerbers big strokes!kerber beat petkovic at the us open and even more impressively beat govortsova, rezai and pushed an off-colour kuznetsova all the way in the australian open!she beat fichman in the first round in bogota which is a sign she's carrying that form over to the clay!!de los rios in all her years performing at bogota has only reached the quarters once!!(SHE'S 35!!) thats a poor return!!basically she's just a mentally strong scrapper but she's an average player and past her best anyway!a confident kerber should blow off the court!! 3 points btw.....what the hell happened to penneta??)

Re: Tennis: 15th - 21st February Pennetta was injured Smeg, think she had a medical time-out at one point. Clearly wasn't ready for the tournament but should have retired to save our cash. No top 20 player at 100% would get bagelled by Radwanska, girl has no power and a crap serve....:lol Not a great week so far, hope to turn it around in next few days.

Sport Tennis
Event Benneteau-Serra
Selection Over 22.5
Strength 10/10
Date 17/02/2010
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.88 (Back)
Reasoning I see long match, with minimum one TB, really. Benneteau and Serra are on similar level - Benneteau is 39, Serra is 59 in ATP rank. Last two matches ended Benneteau win, but after 3 sets. Benneteau is favorite because like play in Marseille, in last year go to QF. Serra not play good in Marseille, second round is the best result for this player - propably today out, but after fight. Both players have very good serve - Benneteau in first round give only one chance to break for Bohli, but save. Won match after two TB. Serra not give chance for break for Kunitsyn and won match 6-3, 6-3. Today I see over 22.5, propably 3 sets.

Sport Tennis
Event Baghdatis - Llodra
Selection Over 22.5
Strength 10/10
Date 17/02/2010
Bookmaker/Price Unibet @ 2.00 (Back)
Reasoning This is next match from Marseille with over 22.5 for me. Baghdatis is 36 in ATP rank, Llodra is 79. Never played. Llodra is player who have strong serve, in first round against Roger-Vasellin give only 2 chances to break for rival, make 17 aces.. Llodra is left hand - this is problem for Baghdatis because dont like play against left handers. Llodra play at home, is very motivated. In last year go to Final in Marseille. Baghdatis like Llodra have very good serve - in first round against Brands give only one chance to break for rival, but save. Baghdatis love play in Marseille - Final in 07, Semifinal in 08. For me this is very hard match for Baghdatis, propably minimum one TB.

Re: Tennis: 15th - 21st February Just took 2 doubles for later: Isner x Hanescu @ 1.85 Isner x Robredo @ 1.71 Isner really should take care of Nieminen. Beast on serve, chances on return aswell as Sela was causing Nieminen numerous problems but couldn't hold himself. Also strong in tie-breaks so definite advantage for Isner going into this one. Hanescu also is clear favourite to beat Ventura. No surprises Ventura took care of Koellerer but Hanescu is a class above both I think. Served brilliantly in rd 1 and a similar display today should be enough. Like Robredo to beat Zverez aswell. Mischa is typically a good player in indoor hard but his form is still terrible. Got his first win in a while against Guez but Robredo is superior. Robredo is not in the best form either but should take Zverez out today.

Sport Tennis
Event Hanescu - Ventura
Selection Hanescu -1.5 (Asian Handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 17/02/2010
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 2.10 (Back)
Reasoning For me Hanescu win this match in two sets. Hanescu won last match against Ventura 2-0 in 2007 in Timisoara, but Hanescu in 2007 been 237 in ATP rank, in this moment 45, make big progress. Ventura not play more better than 2007, in this moment is 106. Hanescu in my opinion back to form, in first round won 2-0 against very good - better than Ventura - home team player Schwank. Hanescu show very good serve - won 72% balls on serve, give only one chance to break for Schwank. Hanescu is very confident after this win and in my opinion destroy Ventura today. Ventura is after Q - play with Dabul(160) very lucky win 2-1, in last set play TB - give 9 chances for break. Next play against Velotti(833) 2-0, but give 7 chances to break. Last match in Q agaisnt Hocevar(190) 2-1, but very bad second serve - only 45% balls win. In first round won 2-0 against Koellerer, but this player is without big form - Ventura give 8 chances to break and win only 47 balls on second serve. For me Hanescu 2-0!

Sport Tennis
Event Ouanna - Tsonga
Selection Ouanna + 5.5 Games (Asian Handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 17/02/2010
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 1.66 (Back)
Reasoning Ouanna got lucky here as he was beaten by Bohli in last round of qualies after he put a bad serving display,but Rochus wihdrew and he picked up his game to defeat Istomin in first round.His game is based around powerfull serve and he takes a lots of risk and can be pretty efective indoors.He lacks defensive skills and can be eratic especially on backhand side,but can count on serve to stay competitive at fast surfaces. Tsonga is defending champion here and he has same game but just class above in most departments.But he is first up after picking injuri at AO so should be rusty for a while here. He is also super strong behind his serve but tends to throw lazy return games,after he gets the break,so i think Ouanna should be able to cover this handicap.

Sport Tennis
Event Nalbandian - GimenoTraver
Selection Over 20.5
Strength 10/10
Date 17/02/2010
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.93 (Back)
Reasoning For me over in this match look very good, this is propably option. I take it. Nalbandian back to tennis - in first match against Starace won 2-0, but with problems - in second set play TB. Match ended over 20.5. Nalbandian in this match concended 2 serve games. Gimeno Traver is good player on clay. Every year go to second round in Buenos Aires, maybe today lost, but I dont see easy match for Nalbandian. Gimeno in first round play against home player - Almagro, very good server - and won 2-1. Gimeno show great serve skills, concended only one serve game. In last year lost against Nalbandian in second round, 6-2, 7-5, but Nalbandian not have form from last year in this moment. For me this line is too low.