** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Work this one out!! (Lunatism where are you?)

kmabet

Re: Work this one out!! (Lunatism where are you?)

I will do no such thing as fall for a calculated trap like that young sir! If I give you the red the green and the green, you will be able to see exactly what I am doing.
I think kmabet you are the only one to know what kind of proof you could bring to us without compromise the system :unsure

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Work this one out!! (Lunatism where are you?) Exactly.. as I have already said, this forum is for sharing not hiding information! How do you expect to be part of a community which is based around sharing information when you do not share any yourself... and giving hints and yes or no answers does not count!

You will need to cross market dutch as explained previously in the thread. You will need to spend time on your research young disciple as the window of opportunity for bet 3 is not long.
Does the total goals market is involved? (one goal or more issue ?)

Exactly.. as I have already said' date=' this forum is for sharing not hiding information! How do you expect to be part of a community which is based around sharing information when you do not share any yourself... and giving hints and yes or no answers does not count![/quote'] I am not totaly agree because if the holly grail is true then it is normal to not share the solution with everybody (because of the liquidity problem). He try to help ppl who wants to have a chance to find it using his brain (but it is not easy lol)

Re: Work this one out!! (Lunatism where are you?) "I never pm you" I never said YOU did. Yeah,but you forethoughtfully failed to mention it wasnt me so the readers could assume it is me,eh? You dodgy boy...:) 2.)I quote... "Liar! I will go and ask the admins on every forum you posted it to expose ya liar" Have you done this already? If yes, you will know I am not lying. If no, how can you justify calling me a liar? No,not yet but i might do it:dude Dont think you are invincible behind your screen - with internet one always leaves some clues about where he goes,when and even why..:) Think about it before you make another bold statement how you never post this thread elsewhere or you havent used my nickname...I may be a nice guy,but if you make me i will nail ya;) 3.) You have really poor English language skills. Yes, i know that,but yet you still get my point,right..;)? 4.) I don't really care of you are banned or not as long as you stop insulting me. Go back through the thread and see who insults whom first...i said you are such a joker and you claim you do something which cant be done the way you say you do it and you reply im a leacher who makes ppl feel bad:lol You should revise your approach to ppl mate:lol Now you are pretty low in my eyes and not only...:eyes 5.) There is no technical difference between a parasite and a complete and utter parasite. Therefore, you will agree that the defintion you have given is in fact incorrect. No,why?You are the latter it suites you:)

I am not totaly agree because if the holly grail is true then it is normal to not share the solution with everybody (because of the liquidity problem). He try to help ppl who wants to have a chance to find it using his brain (but it is not easy lol)
Thankyou! The first guy to actually understand the point of this. If anybody tries this and ultimately fails, I will have helped you gain a far more in depth knowledge of the dynamics of inplay betting, market patterns, cadences and the rest. You will be justly proud of yourselves for having a right old go and you will do well to question your own well held beliefs as to why you bet. I note CLAY has not posted since I gave him a clue I felt would help him change his perspective.

I will do no such thing as fall for a calculated trap like that young sir! If I give you the red the green and the green, you will be able to see exactly what I am doing.
I have a real solution to know the truth!! Kmabet could share to me the holly grail and I confirm if it is true or not ? no ? lol :ok

I have a real solution to know the truth!! Kmabet could share to me the holly grail and I confirm if it is true or not ? no ? lol :ok
Not nearly Frenchie!! I will again post the best clue in helping you find bet 3... "If your trades are on one market only and if you win £1000 and lose £950 then your commission is £2.50 If your trades are on two markets and if you win £1000 on the first market and lose £950 on the second then your commission is £50"

Not nearly Frenchie!! I will again post the best clue in helping you find bet 3... "If your trades are on one market only and if you win £1000 and lose £950 then your commission is £2.50 If your trades are on two markets and if you win £1000 on the first market and lose £950 on the second then your commission is £50"
Thank you for your help but I must miss something. I have understand that number of market influence the commission. This clue help me to know that it is preferable to trade on the same market but unfortunatly I don't see nothing else :/ It is maybe that it is preferable to dutch all score in correct score (except 0-0) if the score is always 0-0 approaching the half time? (in order to trade in the same market ?)

Thank you for your fast answer! I am really decided to find the solution and I do not think that I am too stupid to enter in the elite group ;)
You're certainly in an elite group already if you believe one word of what this clown posts. :ok

You're certainly in an elite group already if you believe one word of what this clown posts. :ok
If you do not believe it, why do you keep visiting? I do not ask you to come here and am getting increasingly concerned by all the insults I am receiving. There is no need to insult me, just don't visit the thread

Re: Work this one out!! (Lunatism where are you?) To be the honest the insults has gone way overboard. Either shut the thread down or moderate it like any other thread. But to be fair it's understandable that people get hostile, this is a forum (a meeting place for discussion and exchange of knowledge) and if you have info you don't want to share, even if it's true despite sounding false and it is the best info info in the world, don't mention it at all.

If you do not believe it, why do you keep visiting? I do not ask you to come here and am getting increasingly concerned by all the insults I am receiving. There is no need to insult me, just don't visit the thread
I'm providing a public service, warning others not to waste their time with a charlatan. Provide one tiny shred of proof that this bet exists and I'll shut up. I'd love you to prove me wrong btw.

I'm providing a public service, warning others not to waste their time with a charlatan. Provide one tiny shred of proof that this bet exists and I'll shut up. I'd love you to prove me wrong btw.
Were you one of the original guys posting in the betfair threads? I'd be intrigued to know how close you got? What timescale were you still vulnerable for?

If this guy does'nt shut up or put up why does'nt someone pm a mod or Paul Ross & that'll be the end of it.......would'nt it?
It is not a matter of me shutting up. I only respond to posts. If nobody posted, I'd have nothing to respond to. Why is everybody so keen to get this thread closed now? There are some who I think enjoy what I am trying to teach here. Anybody who enjoys this thread, some messages of support would be great?

Re: Work this one out!! (Lunatism where are you?) kma, i have not seen evidence of a selection that you have made prior to the event. (i may have missed it though?) the idea of this forum is to post in advance, rather than say "i have made some bets in the past, and they have won, but i'm not telling you what they are" Q: can you post up a selection in advance? eg Rotherham match tonight? if not, they go to the 'general chat' area?

kma, i have not seen evidence of a selection that you have made prior to the event. (i may have missed it though?) the idea of this forum is to post in advance, rather than say "i have made some bets in the past, and they have won, but i'm not telling you what they are" Q: can you post up a selection in advance? eg Rotherham match tonight? if not, they go to the 'general chat' area?
I have posted my selections at various points of the thread buddy. They may now be hard to spot amidst the myriad of abuse!! Tonights game for me is: Valencia Vs Getafe

Were you one of the original guys posting in the betfair threads? I'd be intrigued to know how close you got? What timescale were you still vulnerable for?
I wouldn't waste a second of my time trying to work out your fairytales. :rollin
Sometimes but not always
Fantasy...
It is not a matter of me shutting up. I only respond to posts. If nobody posted, I'd have nothing to respond to. Why is everybody so keen to get this thread closed now? There are some who I think enjoy what I am trying to teach here. Anybody who enjoys this thread, some messages of support would be great?
More fantasy...
I have posted my selections at various points of the thread buddy. They may now be hard to spot amidst the myriad of abuse!! Tonights game for me is: Valencia Vs Getafe
My selection for tonight is Kaiserslautern v St Pauli. I'll be making 210% profit by using 5 and a half bets. Can anyone work out what this mystery half a bet may be ?

mate, that's not a prediction, pick, choice, selection or punt. they are the names of two teams in Spain. ?
That is my selection for my method from tonights games. That is what you asked me for or have I misunderstood?