Work this one out!! (Lunatism where are you?)

kmabet

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Work this one out!! (Lunatism where are you?)

I'll give you all clue. it involves the key number 1.21. If anyone can tell me how i know this' date= a medal your way. Even slicer might not know the relevance of this number to his methodology, but I assure you, to be as successfull as Slicer says, this number is crucial"
This

Although that wasn't originally my quote, I can assure you that the statement is 100% correct. What was the question that you wanted to ask?
Is this related to pre kickoff or half time

Re: Work this one out!! (Lunatism where are you?) Q2: Are you winding us up? If i found this id be off to the hills hoping everyone forgot about it so I could capitalise on it. By the way im about 0.4 of odds away from cracking this. Will be able to confirm at half times tonight

Q2: Are you winding us up? If i found this id be off to the hills hoping everyone forgot about it so I could capitalise on it. By the way im about 0.4 of odds away from cracking this. Will be able to confirm at half times tonight
Good luck with that! Although I sincerely doubt you are as close as you imagine. If you are within 0.4 away from what I'm doing, forget what I'm doing, forget this thread, gear your stakes better and forget about my 12% and 8%. You could pinch 6% of stakes across all the matches in play tonight. You don't need to crack this bet, you need to review your staking strategy and hold off your insurance bet for just a little bit longer.

So bet3 is not at HT?
I don't know how you made that assumption from my post? If you are trying to close the bet out at half time, you will not make this work My games for tonight are: Bayern Munich Vs Fiorentina Newcastle Vs Coventry

Re: Work this one out!! (Lunatism where are you?) If you have cracked it, you would have played only the same matches as me tonight. And you would be able to prove nothing as both bets were safely won with Bet 1. Bet 2 loses and no need for bet 3. You should have now made 12% more than you have lost. £300 Vs -£264 Good luck with this but I really can't give anymore clues

If you have cracked it, you would have played only the same matches as me tonight. And you would be able to prove nothing as both bets were safely won with Bet 1. Bet 2 loses and no need for bet 3. You should have now made 12% more than you have lost. £300 Vs -£264 Good luck with this but I really can't give anymore clues
Only tested it on 1 game, greened @ HT though...

Quote:
Dec 18: somebody posted: Lay 0-0 FT? Back 0-0 HT? If 0-0 at HT you win your back and red out, would that be poss? Red out your FT 0-0 i mean This was Slicer's reply: Mr 3eve-if you do wot you posted just above- youve cracked it
Cryptically what he posted JUST above was "Red out your full time" Slicer often spoke of a uniformly red market.
kmabet This is keeping me awake at night! In the quote above Slicers comment talks about redding out your full time however the extract from the forum has the lay bet and back bet reversed. In a previous post you said that Bet 1 is Lay 0-0 HT and Bet 2 is Back 0-0 FT while the forum extract above says the opposite. Which is correct? If it is as you said previously, is slicers advice to red your FT bet still valid?

Re: Work this one out!! (Lunatism where are you?) You asked me a question earlier, although at that stage Bet 3 was unknown to me (and perhaps still is):

What happens if it's 0-0 at half time, one team scores in the 50th minute and the match ends 1-0? You would lose 3 times
Now given the below statement can you answer the same question?
If you are trying to close the bet out at half time' date=' you will not make this work[/quote'] Or is your Bet 3 placed before half time? BTW I believe that I can make it work by closing out at half time, the only problem for me is selecting the right games to play!

You asked me a question earlier, although at that stage Bet 3 was unknown to me (and perhaps still is): Now given the below statement can you answer the same question? Or is your Bet 3 placed before half time? BTW I believe that I can make it work by closing out at half time, the only problem for me is selecting the right games to play!
If you had played the matches I recommended earlier, you could have made your bet work And in response to your question: (i) If it is 0-0 at HT, adjust bet 2 and place bet 3 (ii) If there is a 50th minute goal, we lose 8% less than we win. (iii) If the match ends 1-0, we lose 8% less than we win. I trust that clears things up for you?

kmabet This is keeping me awake at night! In the quote above Slicers comment talks about redding out your full time however the extract from the forum has the lay bet and back bet reversed. In a previous post you said that Bet 1 is Lay 0-0 HT and Bet 2 is Back 0-0 FT while the forum extract above says the opposite. Which is correct? If it is as you said previously, is slicers advice to red your FT bet still valid?
I have covered this numerous times and am loathe to explain it again BWD. Play around with some correct scores and look at how you're staking your bets. You need to lose 12% or 8% less than you win. You may not be able to win 8% return on investment.

Re: Work this one out!! (Lunatism where are you?) Been a lurker here for quite some time (love the place) and i believe i have cracked this nut:hope. Quick question, what were the odds of bets 1 & 2 for you matches tonight? correct selelection of these should be vital if im right, which i'm probably not:unsure.

Re: Work this one out!! (Lunatism where are you?) To be honest, I haven't got a clue what this "system" is all about...... but it sounds so COMPLICATED. Let's face it, very few, if any of us, are going to make a fortune out of betting in the long term. But, on the other hand, I think we are all here to have a bit of fun, and excitement. I don't think it is "fun" to be pouring over the if's and but's of this magical third bet.... let's just use our intuition (or simple system) to put some money on the outcome of a match and sit back and enjoy the sport ;)

If you had played the matches I recommended earlier, you could have made your bet work And in response to your question: (i) If it is 0-0 at HT, adjust bet 2 and place bet 3 (ii) If there is a 50th minute goal, we lose 8% less than we win. (iii) If the match ends 1-0, we lose 8% less than we win. I trust that clears things up for you?
I cannot believe this. Kmabet claims to have found the "holy grail" and then tells us that if there is a 50th minute goal we lose and if the match finishes 1-0 we lose as well, two things which many who have posted have thought all along but have been led to believe that it is incorrect. Maybe he has cracked it, and if so, all luck to him, but the fact of the matter is that people are being lead astray and it is rather dissapointing. My advice is to stick to the true punters on this forum who put in the hard yards, and have fun with some value bets..

Been a lurker here for quite some time (love the place) and i believe i have cracked this nut:hope. Quick question, what were the odds of bets 1 & 2 for you matches tonight? correct selelection of these should be vital if im right, which i'm probably not:unsure.
What is your idea and I will confirm by return email? [email protected]

I cannot believe this. Kmabet claims to have found the "holy grail" and then tells us that if there is a 50th minute goal we lose and if the match finishes 1-0 we lose as well, two things which many who have posted have thought all along but have been led to believe that it is incorrect. Maybe he has cracked it, and if so, all luck to him, but the fact of the matter is that people are being lead astray and it is rather dissapointing. My advice is to stick to the true punters on this forum who put in the hard yards, and have fun with some value bets..
I think you have misread or misunderstood the statement. Obviously you are not of the sharpest mind so I suggest you give up your grail quest now. You will not find it! I said "you lose 8% LESS than you win" Therefore, you must win overall??????

Re: Work this one out!! (Lunatism where are you?) You are such a joker :lol You cant just enter a market and beat the prices like it is a piece of cake.Clay 747 explained pretty well why this is the case.Im not sure if Slicer was a joker too or may be he just got over exited about an idea which turned out to be wrong after a while.Any way you wont find some one clever enough to "reveal" the third bet and to give it to you cause there is no such bet(s). You can stop the masquerade now and go play with toys :lol

You are such a joker :lol You cant just enter a market and beat the prices like it is a piece of cake.Clay 747 explained pretty well why this is the case.Im not sure if Slicer was a joker too or may be he just got over exited about an idea which turned out to be wrong after a while.Any way you wont find some one clever enough to "reveal" the third bet and to give it to you cause there is no such bet(s). You can stop the masquerade now and go play with toys :lol
Why do you come here if you dislike the thread so much? Obviously you are looking for something? Clay can place whatever bets he likes, that's his concern and he made a very valuable if ultimately unsuccessful case on this thread. You have not, you are a leecher trying to make people feel bad! Clay... You need more than that as you lose 5% to 20% in commission on a successful combination of bets?

Why do you come here if you dislike the thread so much? Obviously you are looking for something? Clay can place whatever bets he likes, that's his concern and he made a very valuable if ultimately unsuccessful case on this thread. You have not, you are a leecher trying to make people feel bad! Clay... You need more than that as you lose 5% to 20% in commission on a successful combination of bets?
No,no,no...you got me wrong mate:lol I dont dislike the thread.I disliked the way you start to sound like Slicer on BF forum and i dislike your input on it:lol And im positive you dont know anything more (in fact you know a bit less i think) on this matter than i do.I liked the thread on the other forum also and it got me thinking and analising for a while and it was quite usefull to me... Leecher? No man:lol One can not leech anything from ppl who dont have a clue what are they talking about...

Re: Work this one out!! (Lunatism where are you?) In kmabet's 1st post at the start of this thread, he stated that he had been part of a 'think tank' that had met regularly for months online with the goal of 'cracking the holy grail' without success, and the group had been disbanded. He appealed for help from PL forum members (especially Lunatism). Then hey presto after just 3 days of introducing the riddle to PL, kmabet has found the answer to the holy grail, and has ever since been tantalising & taunting the very people who's help he originally appealed for. Is he on a power trip of some sort? someone less diplomatic than me might say Kmabet is full of 5h1t !

No,no,no...you got me wrong mate:lol I dont dislike the thread.I disliked the way you start to sound like Slicer on BF forum and i dislike your input on it:lol And im positive you dont know anything more (in fact you know a bit less i think) on this matter than i do.I liked the thread on the other forum also and it got me thinking and analising for a while and it was quite usefull to me... Leecher? No man:lol One can not leech anything from ppl who dont have a clue what are they talking about...
You will understand then that the whole point of the thread originally was based on quotes from DR Slicer on BF forum. If they are quotes then I'm quite certain that they will sound like him! You do not know what I know. So how can you say I know less than you do? I am giving clues, you are looking for them. This would indicate that I, (the first person you have accused of inferior intelligence), do in fact know more than you do on the subject? You are moving away from the topic with your silly remarks and little digs.

In kmabet's 1st post at the start of this thread' date=' he stated that he had been part of a 'think tank' that had met regularly for months online with the goal of 'cracking the holy grail' without success, and the group had been disbanded. He appealed for help from PL forum members (especially Lunatism). Then hey presto after just 3 days of introducing the riddle to PL, kmabet has found the answer to the holy grail, and has ever since been tantalising & taunting the very people who's help he originally appealed for. Is he on a power trip of some sort? someone less diplomatic than me might say Kmabet is full of 5h1t ![/quote'] 1.) I refute being part of any think-tank in the sense that you would think. 2.)I do not believe I have taunted anybody? Where did I do this? If you are going to accuse me, you must get your accusations in order! Someone less diplomatic than me would say that you are envious of my astounding success! You have read post 1 incorrectly. Please re-read the thread before you dis-credit yourself any further.

You will understand then that the whole point of the thread originally was based on quotes from DR Slicer on BF forum. If they are quotes then I'm quite certain that they will sound like him! You do not know what I know. So how can you say I know less than you do? I am giving clues, you are looking for them. This would indicate that I, (the first person you have accused of inferior intelligence), do in fact know more than you do on the subject? You are moving away from the topic with your silly remarks and little digs.
I know what you (think) you know mate:clap Ive been there where you are now.And believe me dear I DO NOT LOOK FOR YOUR CLUES:lol O,yeah and i dont dislike the quotes from slicer,silly:lol i dislike yor own approach and stile

I know what you (think) you know mate:clap Ive been there where you are now.And believe me dear I DO NOT LOOK FOR YOUR CLUES:lol O,yeah and i dont dislike the quotes from slicer,silly:lol i dislike yor own approach and stile
If you were in the think tank that attacked it, you will still be stuck with your "window of doom". If you are, you are light years behind where I am. Good luck in your grail quest but I feel insulting me will not bring your closer to your solution.