Work this one out!! (Lunatism where are you?)

kmabet

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Work this one out!! (Lunatism where are you?)

Ok fair one, but we are assuming that those odds are correct, instead of "Hunches". If this were to be a one size fits all system that people still think is possible, there would have to be some kind of relationship between the odds and stakes in each market to ensure an even profit every time.
Well it was mentioned somewhere about some mythical "1.21" relationship figure that the Holy Grail system supposedly works with. Remember, that the system is suppose to only work with selected games?

No prob brother. Enjoy. Lmaoo. If everyone thinks they are gonna just stumble on to an ubeatable system than they're wrong. Im only continuing to follow this thread to atleast mess with a couple ideas, because there has been some good ones thrown around. Now where is my Ferrari? :dude :cash
I agree, there are always trading-opportunities with betfair, but it is still gambling, it's all about minimizing risk on the one hand and making a killer longshot on the other hand.. I ordered your Ferrari also, because we're not in the money yet I had to take a discount model, a pink one , is that alright ? :rollin:rollin

Well it was mentioned somewhere about some mythical "1.21" relationship figure that the Holy Grail system supposedly works with. Remember' date=' that the system is suppose to only work with selected games?[/quote'] I've also been looking at that, it isn't the average number of kids per family (2.4) ! :) First instinct was average amount of goals in a particular context.. As always not all the games are suited, I believe that the 0-0FT should be higher than 12ish but not too high because that as that would mean the U2.5 is also higher (over 2, and around 1.4 at halftime). Also visa versa, for example in Italy (a low scoring country because of the gritty defenders) the 0-0FT would be around 9 and the U2.5 around 1.7) They system will work when you demonstrate some bottle and hold out till the market moves towards you, but if it's profittable in the long run ? Like in poker there are only a few that really earn a living (say 20%), the rest are good (level) players (30%) and the rest fish.. yummy ! :)

Re: Work this one out!! (Lunatism where are you?) Hello everyone! I've been away and considered no longer posting on this thread! Had enough of the insults to be honest but it seems I do have a little support! It matters little to me whether you believe me or you don't. I have never asked anybody to pm me the solution! I have only ever offered to confirm or deny. Doctor Itcata is a complete nonentity who has joined this forum purely to insult me and attempt to besmirch my good name. He has evidently gone about this with some degree of vigour! Look at this thread from a different perspective. You are all considering your betting from new angles. You are probably finding your own hedging systems and trading methods while searching for the GRAIL. How is that a bad thing even if you are ultimately unsuccessful? For all the doubters, again, PLEASE DO NOT VISIT THIS THREAD IF YOU ARE NOT PREPARED TO OFFER ANYTHING CONSTRUCTIVE TO THE TOPIC For the believers, ask me whatever you want and I will answer YES or NO. One more statement, I believe CLAY knows a little more than he is divulging and he is your best bet to cracking this.

Re: Work this one out!! (Lunatism where are you?) Lol it took you some while even with your impudence to try and come back here and renew your aggressive defense and accusations to others (me:D) in order to make yourself :D look better(but how this is going to work now?:lol ) Doctor Itcata is a complete nonentity who has joined this forum purely to insult me and attempt to besmirch my good name. He has evidently gone about this with some degree of vigour! Wow now you are one impudent and sad little man:D Have you checked my join date to this forum first to state im here just to insult you:D?You are hugely overrating your little self:lol To besmirch yore good name:lol?? You have a good name alright:D Have you forgot (again) how you denied being posting about this "strategy" elsewhere and using my tag and how you were accusing me trying to destroy yore reputation:lol,calling me names like lunatic,parasite,insane,et.c.t? And then you even got overexcited and claimed you "just googled the thread at uk tips" and what a pathetic sad guy i am to set up a trap like this:lol? And after me reminding you your quotes you got caught by a :moon :D Ok, i must admit now you are the most insolent nonentity i met so far:D You did come back here after all:D I've gone speechless :) But its up to you anyway - you can keep humiliate yourself as much further as you like (it is your "good name" you are building after all:lol ) I'm done with you.You dont deserve any much more of my time.Have a happy childhood :lol But calling me names (nonentity:rollin ) wont buy you any credits i think. And might make me reconsider if i'm done with you yet:lol P.S.

I have never asked anybody to pm me the solution! I have only ever offered to confirm or deny.
You are kidding,right:)?Its the same thing. You are probably finding your own hedging systems and trading methods while searching for the GRAIL. True.This is the (only) benefit one can have from threads like the original one at uk tips or even from this one.But not with you in it.You are a leecher and charlatan.Nothing more. You havent made not one constructive input on this one.Not one. You just like it to keep going and benefit (only you) from it.

... For the believers, ask me whatever you want and I will answer YES or NO. One more statement, I believe CLAY knows a little more than he is divulging and he is your best bet to cracking this.
I'm still up for it :) I agree that I see more oppertunities now than ever before, so thanks for that. But this is still a forum, so if you have the holy grail and the market is a bit tight cashflow wise I don't understand the (sort of) sharing part.. but I think it's good fun, so here a couple of yes/no answers : - Do the 0-0 FT odds have to be higher than 15ish ? (or the 0-0HT lay odds lower than 3). Or a combination, with a gap of minimum of 12 points ? - Bet 1 is lay 0-0HT, Bet 2 is back 0-0 FT, with Bet 2 88% (or if you want more profit say 80%) of bet 1. Correct right ? - With the correction of Bet 2 do you still have a profit when it's 0-0 FT (with the assumption you can't green up because the odds are not low enough for 0-0 FT) ? In other words the other outcomes have negative expectation if you don't counter that ? - Is bet 3 to counter the first goal in the second half ? - Is bet 3 to counter the second goal in the second half ? - Do the over/under 1.5 play a part ? - Do the over/under 2.5 play a part ? - Do the over/under 3.5 play a part ? - Do the over/under 4.5 play a part ? - Is bet 3 one bet ? - Is bet 3 a combo ? - Do you wait for the market to move towards you after you place bet 3 to green up later ? - Does a very late goal ruin everything (because the market will not move towards you anymore)? - How fast do trains go between Manchester and London ??? -> EDIT : Do trains go fast between Manchester and London ?? Yes/no , tick here please :)

For the believers' date= ask me whatever you want and I will answer YES or NO..
Not a yes or know question but... Can you demonstrate how: 'the stake for bet 1 is 112% of bet 2' AND 'before adjustment, bet 2 returns less than the money lost on bet 1' A simple example based on bet 1 odds (for example) of 3.0 and bet 2 odds of 11.5. Thanks

Not a yes or know question but... Can you demonstrate how: 'the stake for bet 1 is 112% of bet 2' AND 'before adjustment, bet 2 returns less than the money lost on bet 1' A simple example based on bet 1 odds (for example) of 3.0 and bet 2 odds of 11.5. Thanks
If you are playing this method at those odds, you have no hope of succeeding with it! Your separations are wrong wrong wrong!

If you are playing this method at those odds, you have no hope of succeeding with it! Your separations are wrong wrong wrong!
What is wrong wrong wrong is all this cryptic bs from a guy who flushed his own credibility down the toilet when you trap yourself in a lie about never being on ukbt forum. So please stick to your own advice; PLEASE DO NOT VISIT THIS THREAD IF YOU ARE NOT PREPARED TO OFFER ANYTHING CONSTRUCTIVE TO THE TOPIC

I'm still up for it :) I agree that I see more oppertunities now than ever before, so thanks for that. But this is still a forum, so if you have the holy grail and the market is a bit tight cashflow wise I don't understand the (sort of) sharing part.. but I think it's good fun, so here a couple of yes/no answers : - Do the 0-0 FT odds have to be higher than 15ish ? (or the 0-0HT lay odds lower than 3). Or a combination, with a gap of minimum of 12 points ? - Bet 1 is lay 0-0HT, Bet 2 is back 0-0 FT, with Bet 2 88% (or if you want more profit say 80%) of bet 1. Correct right ? - With the correction of Bet 2 do you still have a profit when it's 0-0 FT (with the assumption you can't green up because the odds are not low enough for 0-0 FT) ? In other words the other outcomes have negative expectation if you don't counter that ? - Is bet 3 to counter the first goal in the second half ? - Is bet 3 to counter the second goal in the second half ? - Do the over/under 1.5 play a part ? - Do the over/under 2.5 play a part ? - Do the over/under 3.5 play a part ? - Do the over/under 4.5 play a part ? - Is bet 3 one bet ? - Is bet 3 a combo ? - Do you wait for the market to move towards you after you place bet 3 to green up later ? - Does a very late goal ruin everything (because the market will not move towards you anymore)? - How fast do trains go between Manchester and London ??? -> EDIT : Do trains go fast between Manchester and London ?? Yes/no , tick here please :)
Rabbito, Have you covered what you feel is the whole market here? Answers: NO to all except.. - If you win bet 1 you would win 1 point and lose 0.88 of a point. How you interpret that as a percentage now depends on which country you are from. - Bet 3 is usually a combination of bets placed at the same time. I am pleased that you have unearthed new knowledge of how to trade effectively on football matches and hope you prosper in the long term. Also, if I'm travelling to London, I would make my way to Liverpool first and catch the PENDOLINO.

What is wrong wrong wrong is all this cryptic bs from a guy who flushed his own credibility down the toilet when you trap yourself in a lie about never being on ukbt forum. So please stick to your own advice; PLEASE DO NOT VISIT THIS THREAD IF YOU ARE NOT PREPARED TO OFFER ANYTHING CONSTRUCTIVE TO THE TOPIC
:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap yea, nothing this guy contributes has been helpful in clearing up anything

I do not understand what is cryptic about that answer? His separations are wrong! If you do not understand what I mean, that does not mean it is cryptic! And please do not feel as though you must make a point to prove that you are not me?

Can you give us an example of how this works then, using odds perhaps from one of your recent bets?

I do not understand what is cryptic about that answer? His separations are wrong! If you do not understand what I mean, that does not mean it is cryptic! And please do not feel as though you must make a point to prove that you are not me?
be constructive, state what the correct separations are and why.

:clap You made my day Clay :D P.S. I promise i wont make any unrelated with the trading issue posts anymore :D (unless i get provoked from the dude you meant above) :D