** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Work this one out!! (Lunatism where are you?)

kmabet

Re: Work this one out!! (Lunatism where are you?) Your responses and answers have been clever because you give a response, without actually giving an answer. Are you a politician? Well nobody actually knows one way or the other what / if / how you are making money on your daily trades. What game(s) are you using this "3 bet" on tonight then? And is there a fixed relationship between the amount you stake on bets 1 & 2?

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Work this one out!! (Lunatism where are you?)

Your responses and answers have been clever because you give a response, without actually giving an answer. Are you a politician? Well nobody actually knows one way or the other what / if / how you are making money on your daily trades. What game(s) are you using this "3 bet" on tonight then? And is there a fixed relationship between the amount you stake on bets 1 & 2?
I will post my selection once the markets have taken shape. If bet 1 wins, you lose 12% less than you win!! And no, I am not a politician! I would not have time to tend to my golden goose if I were!

If bet 1 wins, you lose 12% less than you win!!
That translates to me as If bet 1 wins, you return 0 (break even), if it doesn't win, you place bet 3 for a 12% yield from bet 2, and a 12% yield from bet 3?

That translates to me as If bet 1 wins' date=' you return 0 (break even), if it doesn't win, you place bet 3 for a 12% yield from bet 2, and a 12% yield from bet 3?[/quote'] Are you sure you are using the correct translator old boy? If bet 1 wins, bet 2 loses. If bet 1 wins, no need to place bet 3.

Are you sure you are using the correct translator old boy? If bet 1 wins, bet 2 loses. If bet 1 wins, no need to place bet 3.
I understand that, but my original question was "is there a fixed relationship between bet 1 and 2" - in terms of price/stake that is. Bet 1 can win, but only win enough to cover bet 2's losses

I understand that, but my original question was "is there a fixed relationship between bet 1 and 2" - in terms of price/stake that is. Bet 1 can win, but only win enough to cover bet 2's losses
1.) You should not be looking for a 12% YIELD or ROI for this. If you can come to understand the relationship between the odds for bet 1 and 2, you are on the right path. Have a look at the movements in tonights game. 2.)To be in profit if bet 1 wins, you must stake less on bet 2 than you stake on bet 1. The markets are now well formed and I think the best game to play is: Olympiacos Vs Bordeaux

What is you stake and liability for bet 1 (Lay half time 0-0)
Stake for bet 1 is 112% of bet 2. I cannot tell you what the liability is because the odds are different for every match!

Stake for bet 1 is 112% of bet 2. I cannot tell you what the liability is because the odds are different for every match!
I'd worked that first bit out. Was referring to the liability on tonights game, but its ok I can work that out. Good luck - not that you need it, if you're in a win win

I'd worked that first bit out. Was referring to the liability on tonights game, but its ok I can work that out. Good luck - not that you need it, if you're in a win win
Oh sorry I misunderstood what you were asking. For tonights game if Bet 1 Liability is - £468 Then, Bet 2 Potential profit is - £1848.00

If it were, the profits would be: 13.636363...% Or 8% now wouldn't they Dr?
Well,if you tell me that if your first bet is 100% and your second bet is 50% of your first bet and therefore your first bet is 150% of your second bet i'll give ya a medal in maths :D Edit

Well,if you tell me that if your first bet is 100% and your second bet is 50% of your first bet and therefore your first bet is 150% of your second bet i'll give ya a medal in maths :D Edit
I should take your medal in maths off you and throw it in the bin! That is not what I said! Where do you think I said that dear DR? OOPs, I see from the edit that you realised you had got it wrong again!

I should take your medal in maths off you and throw it in the bin! That is not what I said! Where do you think I said that dear DR? OOPs, I see from the edit that you realised you had got it wrong again!
You said that bet 1 is 112% of bet 2:lol If bet 2 is 88% of bet 1 (leaving you with 12% profit if bet 1 wins) then bet 1 is exactly 113.63636363636363......% of bet 2;) Now go and throw yore head in the bin:lol

You said that bet 1 is 112% of bet 2:lol If bet 2 is 88% of bet 1 (leaving you with 12% profit if bet 1 wins) then bet 1 is exactly 113.63636363636363......% of bet 2;) Now go and throw yore head in the bin:lol
You said bet 2 is 88% of bet 1 DR
"The markets are now well formed and I think the best game to play is: Olympiacos Vs Bordeaux"
Couldn't have worked out more beautifully! Injury time again!

Oh sorry I misunderstood what you were asking. For tonights game if Bet 1 Liability is - £468 Then, Bet 2 Potential profit is - £1848.00
I've only just joined PL and I'm having a quick look round a few threads. Too much on this one to read everything but from my quick perusal it seems that kmabet claims to have discovered some sort of no lose combination of bets on Betfair? I don't for one minute believe that but if it was true I certainly wouldn't be mucking about with the ridiculously small stakes quoted above!! Kmabet grow some balls boy and start to bet in believable amounts!! What a load of old bolx!

Ok, so tonights game wins - right on half time, BUT I don't see how this bet 3 can be viable. Bet 1 - You say liability £468, odds to Lay 0-0 ht were 2.6 (this gives return of £292.88 - without comission) Bet 2 - You say bet 1 is 112% of bet 2, so bet 2 stake must be £261.50, odds were around 7.8 Using best case 5% comission, bet 1 returns £16.74 (£292.88*0.95)-£261.50 Using best case 5% comission, bet 2 returns £1,220.68 (261.50*6.8)*0.95-(£468) Had the goal not gone in on 45+1, you would need bet 3 to be odds of around 1.66 - to get a levilish return for bets 1,2 and 3 of around 17. The odds of 1 goal or more were at 1.42 as that goal went in. To lay 0-0 the odds were at 3.2. I see no other "market" that can offer the value needed to cover the eventuality of a goal/goals going in during the second half unless my maths are horribly wrong.

I've only just joined PL and I'm having a quick look round a few threads. Too much on this one to read everything but from my quick perusal it seems that kmabet claims to have discovered some sort of no lose combination of bets on Betfair? I don't for one minute believe that but if it was true I certainly wouldn't be mucking about with the ridiculously small stakes quoted above!! Kmabet grow some balls boy and start to bet in believable amounts!! What a load of old bolx!
It will take time for me to build a sizeable betting balance. The returns are good but they will not make me an instant millionaire now will they? Slowly, slowly is ok for me. You should eliminate greed from your betting mindset right.... NOW!!!

You said bet 2 is 88% of bet 1 DR Couldn't have worked out more beautifully! Injury time again!
Why do you keep deny the fact that you cant handle simple calculation:)? You said that if bet 1 wins then you win 12% more then you lose,right??

Ok, so tonights game wins - right on half time, BUT I don't see how this bet 3 can be viable. Bet 1 - You say liability £468, odds to Lay 0-0 ht were 2.6 (this gives return of £292.88 - without comission) Bet 2 - You say bet 1 is 112% of bet 2, so bet 2 stake must be £261.50, odds were around 7.8 Using best case 5% comission, bet 1 returns £16.74 (£292.88*0.95)-£261.50 Using best case 5% comission, bet 2 returns £1,220.68 (261.50*6.8)*0.95-(£468) Had the goal not gone in on 45+1, you would need bet 3 to be odds of around 1.66 - to get a levilish return for bets 1,2 and 3 of around 17. The odds of 1 goal or more were at 1.42 as that goal went in. To lay 0-0 the odds were at 3.2. I see no other "market" that can offer the value needed to cover the eventuality of a goal/goals going in during the second half unless my maths are horribly wrong.
That is how your bet would have played out had you taken the prices available to you when you looked. You also have your calculation wrong as you are stealing 5 ticks from yourself if you look closely! How kind is that?? I'm marking your work for you aswell now!!!!!!!!

Why do you keep deny the fact that you cant handle simple calculation:)? You said that if bet 1 wins then you win 12% more then you lose,right??
No I said you lose 12% less than you win Dr. Why have you returned to insult me again? I thought we were finally getting along

That is how your bet would have played out had you taken the prices available to you when you looked. So you are saying you place the bets in advance and leave them until matched? You also have your calculation wrong as you are stealing 5 ticks from yourself if you look closely! I don't think there are any mistakes in my calculations, feel free to put red marks where you believe a mistake has occured.
Look forward to your response

It will take time for me to build a sizeable betting balance. The returns are good but they will not make me an instant millionaire now will they? Slowly, slowly is ok for me. You should eliminate greed from your betting mindset right.... NOW!!!
Sorry but that too is a load of old bolx. If the system was infallible you'd be sorting out a major loan to increase your bank as a matter of urgency. You could 'borrow' £10-25k interest free on a credit card, for a 3% fee, and up your stakes 10 fold!! I assume you have to pay the PC? But then that doesn't matter I suppose if you win everytime!! What commission rate are you on??

Ok, so tonights game.... Bet 2 - You say bet 1 is 112% of bet 2, so bet 2 stake must be £261.50, odds were around 7.8 Using best case 5% comission, bet 2 returns £1,220.68 (261.50*6.8)*0.95-(£468) ....unless my maths are horribly wrong.[/quote] I have now saved you 5 full ticks of HT equity!

Sorry but that too is a load of old bolx. If the system was infallible you'd be sorting out a major loan to increase your bank as a matter of urgency. You could 'borrow' £10-25k interest free on a credit card, for a 3% fee, and up your stakes 10 fold!! I assume you have to pay the PC? But then that doesn't matter I suppose if you win everytime!! What commission rate are you on??
I feel you may have misunderstood something here duck! This method is not and can not be applied to every single game!! Some games do not qualify because of the odds. The differentials must be correct. I, like you, cannot believe I have developed an infallible system from this! But I'm left with no other explanation for what is evident before my very eyes!

But your clear profit is 261.50*6.8 - you don't count your original stake as profit (which would be the calculation for 7.8) If you placed £20 at 2.0 (evens) your profit would not be £20 * 2.0 = £40, it would be £20 * 1.0 = £20. You sure your maths are correct?

I am well aware of decimal odds conversion my dear friend but is everybody on this thread? Your post looked a little confusing at first and I do not want your point discredited by a newcomer who cannot see the intricacies of what you are trying to do! In answer to your other question, have you any experience with HT and FT correct score betting as I may have a hint for you?