** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Work this one out!! (Lunatism where are you?)

kmabet

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Work this one out!! (Lunatism where are you?)

no
Well then you are of the school of "If I cannot do it, it cannot be done" If you are saying this method cannot work, you are saying we are not still in positive equity at half time. It is unfair and a little silly to just say this system is S**t or KMAbet is so full of S**t and everything he says is fantasy without any justification isn't it?

The third market is a market with a good liquidity or not ? I want to find this :@:@ third market :D (A recap: it is not "Match Odds"' date=' not "Total goal", not "next goal" is that ?)[/quote'] You will need to find the 3rd bet to make the method unbeatable. You may have played with next goal but to cover it that way, you would need to place 2 bets in that market. You think you've cracked it at that point. Then you realise that you are in a lose - lose situation. You do not have enough equity tied up in the bet. The markets you quoted are not my taste.

Re: Work this one out!! (Lunatism where are you?) This thread is hilarious :lol I cannot believe people have fallen for this - if it worked, people would be too busy winning money than teasing people about how they know what it is. Give it up people, concentrate on a real system, you may as well buy a lottery ticket if you want the "holy grail". (ie a quick fix, which can't be done).

Re: Work this one out!! (Lunatism where are you?) You discredit yourself if you just say "This can't be done". Explain why it can't? Please answer the following questions and justify your last remark: 1.) Do you agree that if Bet 1 wins, Bet 2 loses but we are guaranteed profit overall? 2.) After reading the thread, do you disagree that we are still in a positive equity situation across our 2 chosen markets at the half time point if bet 1 has lost?

As I'm not familiar with in-running bets, can someone lay the "No goalscorer" option during the match? And what about the "Own goal" market, is it available in-running?
What is the "Own goal" market ? No goalscorer could be an option I think but He tell me that it is a general market (not specific so I don't think it could be that unfortunatly) Edit : and first goalscorrer is not in play I think

As I'm not familiar with in-running bets, can someone lay the "No goalscorer" option during the match? And what about the "Own goal" market, is it available in-running?
If Bet 1 loses, you still have a bet on no goalscorer in Bet 2. The own goal market does not figure in my method

What is the "Own goal" market ? No goalscorer could be an option I think but He tell me that it is a general market (not specific so I don't think it could be that unfortunatly)
You have already backed no goalscorer with bet 2. Why would you back it again?

This thread is hilarious :lol I cannot believe people have fallen for this - if it worked, people would be too busy winning money than teasing people about how they know what it is. Give it up people, concentrate on a real system, you may as well buy a lottery ticket if you want the "holy grail". (ie a quick fix, which can't be done).
Maybe he's already won so much money he's bored and now wants to tease people on an internet forum for kicks. :unsure
You discredit yourself if you just say "This can't be done". Explain why it can't?
It's not up to us to disprove something that may or may not exist, it's up to YOU to prove that it does exist. Which to this point you haven't because YOU CAN'T !!! This is just like a Christian fundamentalist asking us to prove that God does not exist. What you fail to realise, is that anyone with half a brain couldn't give a shit whether you know what this mysterious 3rd bet is or not. We're all just sitting here laughing at you leading the gullible round and round in circles. :lol

may be lay it (but it is not an in play market)
If you understand that you have already backed it with bet 2, I like your thinking. Try it and you will find that you cannot guarantee profit with this method.

Re: Work this one out!! (Lunatism where are you?) CPFC, You refused to answer my last question to you? You said you did not agree with my second question. If you could explain why you disagree, you would have a point. If you disagree, you are wrong. If you agree that you are wrong, then you agree with me. Therefore you do not have a valid point. Please explain why you disagree with question 2?

CPFC, You refused to answer my last question to you? You said you did not agree with my second question. If you could explain why you disagree, you would have a point. If you disagree, you are wrong. If you agree that you are wrong, then you agree with me. Therefore you do not have a valid point. Please explain why you disagree with question 2?
Post some evidence and we'll talk ;)

Re: Work this one out!! (Lunatism where are you?) Ok, as a regular viewer but no poster, I'll have a go, always loved a riddle :) Bet 1 lay 0-0 HT (prefer odds lower than about 3.5) Bet 2 back 0-0 FT (prefer odds higher than 12.5) Not 0-0 at half time, you win, congrats ! 0-0 at half time : lay 0-0 FT to reduce your loss if a goal comes (the odds at halve time are not good enough to green up staying 0-0 FT and not being 0-0. They are about 4.5, they need to be around 3) What about laying the draw at about 2.5 , backing the 1-1 at about 7.5 and backing over 2.5 goals at about 5.5 , dutch these.... I'm warm ? See it like mastermind, tell me which colors are correct :rollin

Ok, as a regular viewer but no poster, I'll have a go, always loved a riddle :) Bet 1 lay 0-0 HT (prefer odds lower than about 3.5) Bet 2 back 0-0 FT (prefer odds higher than 12.5) Not 0-0 at half time, you win, congrats ! 0-0 at half time : lay 0-0 FT to reduce your loss if a goal comes (the odds at halve time are not good enough to green up staying 0-0 FT and not being 0-0. They are about 4.5, they need to be around 3) What about laying the draw at about 2.5 , backing the 1-1 at about 7.5 and backing over 2.5 goals at about 5.5 , dutch these.... I'm warm ? See it like mastermind, tell me which colors are correct :rollin
I am agree with you it is a good idea :) Wait for kmabet point of view !

Ok, as a regular viewer but no poster, I'll have a go, always loved a riddle :) Bet 1 lay 0-0 HT (prefer odds lower than about 3.5) Bet 2 back 0-0 FT (prefer odds higher than 12.5) Not 0-0 at half time, you win, congrats ! 0-0 at half time : lay 0-0 FT to reduce your loss if a goal comes (the odds at halve time are not good enough to green up staying 0-0 FT and not being 0-0. They are about 4.5, they need to be around 3) What about laying the draw at about 2.5 , backing the 1-1 at about 7.5 and backing over 2.5 goals at about 5.5 , dutch these.... I'm warm ? See it like mastermind, tell me which colors are correct :rollin
hmm, did some calculating, and it's not really possible but at half time the 0-0 FT is still alive, but a goal in the first 15 minutes of the second half would bust you ( at about 15 minutes in the second half you could get an odd of around 3 for the laying of 0-0 and green up totally. Could it be that simple ? :) ). So 1) you should green up the non 0-0 FT score, that would red up the 0-0 FT score. Bet 3 should correct that. 2) Limit your losses on the non 0-0 FT score, keeping a bit of profit on the 0-0 FT score (around 25% profit) , bet 3 (combo) should have you green up the non 0-0 FT. I'll have nightmares now :) Sleep well !

Re: Work this one out!! (Lunatism where are you?) OK, rather quiet since last night, but I had a wonderfull dream in which the solution came to me : Bet 1 lay 0-0 HT (prefer odds lower than about 3.5) stake 10 Bet 2 back 0-0 FT (prefer odds higher than 12.5) stake 8.8 Not 0-0 at half time, you win, congrats ! 0-0 at half time : Lay 0-0 FT to reduce your loss if a goal comes (the odds at halve time are not good enough to green up staying 0-0 FT and not being 0-0. They are about 4.5, they need to be around 3) -> Take the odds for Lay 0-0 FT at half time, probably around 4 - 4.5, stake 27 this will result in a max loss of about 3. To counter risk of the goal back the 1-1 FT at around 10, stake 10 IF a goal is scored the 1-1 FT will drop, depending on the drop (could be around 4 mayby even lower), theN lay the 1-1 FT to green out..... Can anybody verify this, mayby I made a mistake in my spreadsheet ?! And for kmabet a simple question yes/no : Am I correct ?? :rollin

Re: Work this one out!! (Lunatism where are you?) Hi rabbito, what will you do if the goal is scored in the 88. Minute ? You can not green up the 1-1 FT because you will receive a massive loss. Or do you close the bet earlier (when?) to get out of the match when you are for example +/- 0 ???

Hi rabbito, what will you do if the goal is scored in the 88. Minute ? You can not green up the 1-1 FT because you will receive a massive loss. Or do you close the bet earlier (when?) to get out of the match when you are for example +/- 0 ???
hmm, good point ! You can't close the bet earlier because the lay odds (> 15) will always be higher than the backed odds (~10)... So we need to counter this scenario also, back to the drawing board or just bribe the whole team and force the result ! :)

OK, rather quiet since last night, but I had a wonderfull dream in which the solution came to me : Bet 1 lay 0-0 HT (prefer odds lower than about 3.5) stake 10 Bet 2 back 0-0 FT (prefer odds higher than 12.5) stake 8.8 Not 0-0 at half time, you win, congrats ! 0-0 at half time : Lay 0-0 FT to reduce your loss if a goal comes (the odds at halve time are not good enough to green up staying 0-0 FT and not being 0-0. They are about 4.5, they need to be around 3) -> Take the odds for Lay 0-0 FT at half time, probably around 4 - 4.5, stake 27 this will result in a max loss of about 3. To counter risk of the goal back the 1-1 FT at around 10, stake 10 IF a goal is scored the 1-1 FT will drop, depending on the drop (could be around 4 mayby even lower), theN lay the 1-1 FT to green out..... Can anybody verify this, mayby I made a mistake in my spreadsheet ?! And for kmabet a simple question yes/no : Am I correct ?? :rollin
No. Your odds prediction for 1-1 droping to 4 is wrong.It depends when the goal will be scored and which team will score - it may even not drop but drift. Also after laying 0-0@ 4-ish your max loss will be at around 7 or 8 not 3. Also you missed to calculate your stake on 1-1 of 10 can be total loss if 0-0 at FT. It simply cant be done:) No matter what you do if 0-0 at HT you already have a loss-loss situation.Your possible win on 0-0 FT can not cover the loss from the HT lay if you hedge.If you try to trade any other possible market its simply another risk you are including (moreover - at no better price than laying 0-0 as it is the market with most liquidity) in your loss-loss situation. In fact everything is quite simple to understand if one looks at the first two bets. They cant guarantee you a profit(how could they?) And laying 0-0at HT and then backing 0-0 at FT for 88% of the stake is exactly the same thing as laying the HT result for 12% of the initial stake and do nothing else. Nothing more. Kmabet is winding you all up:) May be himself also:lol

Re: Work this one out!! (Lunatism where are you?) I feel the doctor makes a good point and would like to welcome him back to the thread. However, if you just lay 0-0 HT and do not place bet 2, you have no equity to play with at half time if bet 1 loses. Everybody appears to be struggling with this concept! Ideally, you want bet 1 to win. If it does not, bet 2 is there as a saver really. You have bought 5-10 points on that individual market profit by half time if you decide to lay. Only by having this purchased equity can you afford to adjust bet2 and place bet 3 to ensure you cannot lose Rabbito, I think your question has been answered by the other posts since yours my friend. No, you have not discovered Slicer's method. The price will continue to rise from 45 minutes up. This inturn negates your ability to trade and you risk a loss without needing to. You will get returns from time to time I suppose but your method is surely not unbeatable!

Re: Work this one out!! (Lunatism where are you?) My two penneth! I think we have 1 of 3 scenario's here. One is that there quite possibly is a "3rd" bet here, which none of us no about - including KMAbet. His clever answer's and responses could mean he is testing out others logic here is his quest to discover the bet first. After all, 20 heads are better than one, and if that is what he has done / is doing then fair play. Second is that KMAbet HAS already discovered this mystery niche, but his answers are deliberately trying to throw people off the scent. 3rd is that there is no such thing. From time to time by placing bets 1 and 2,and a half time trade out (Lay the draw for instance) could be profitable, but doesn't GUARENTEE a win win situation. I don't have the stats to hand, but i wouldn't have thought that many 0-0 ht games, finshed 1-1, 2-2 or 3-3. Due to the similar daily times of KMAbet's post, i'm assuming he's still working for a living so i'm plumping for scenario 3! ;)

My two penneth! I think we have 1 of 3 scenario's here. One is that there quite possibly is a "3rd" bet here, which none of us no about - including KMAbet. His clever answer's and responses could mean he is testing out others logic here is his quest to discover the bet first. After all, 20 heads are better than one, and if that is what he has done / is doing then fair play. Second is that KMAbet HAS already discovered this mystery niche, but his answers are deliberately trying to throw people off the scent. 3rd is that there is no such thing. From time to time by placing bets 1 and 2,and a half time trade out (Lay the draw for instance) could be profitable, but doesn't GUARENTEE a win win situation. I don't have the stats to hand, but i wouldn't have thought that many 0-0 ht games, finshed 1-1, 2-2 or 3-3. Due to the similar daily times of KMAbet's post, i'm assuming he's still working for a living so i'm plumping for scenario 3! ;)
Thankyou for your input! Interesting in a way. However, I can assure you, I have been dismayed by much of the logic demonstrated so far! A question for you my dear friend.. 1.) You think my answers and responses are clever. How so? A statement also... 1.) The amount of time and effort I go to in my daily trading activity means I cannot be online all day to help the interested every step of the way. I will disappear briefly around 7.20 tonight as I have a game I'd like to play on.