** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Work this one out!! (Lunatism where are you?)

kmabet

Re: Work this one out!! (Lunatism where are you?)

I reckon I've cracked it and the idea to play with is something hidden in the quotes that nobody else on any of the threads I've seen has mentioned. Anyone spots it and pm's me, I'll put the system out here in black and white!! Until someone spots it, I won't be posting as this idea could be dangerous for >Betfair punters who play the corrrect score markets!!
Hello kmabet. According to the above, you miraculously cracked this system on the 24th January this year. Why then, may I ask, did you post this exact same thread, asking for help/ideas, on The Daily Punt yesterday evening?

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you were in the think tank that attacked it, you will still be stuck with your "window of doom". If you are, you are light years behind where I am. Good luck in your grail quest but I feel insulting me will not bring your closer to your solution.
:lol Im sorry but you just make me laugh. "Window of doom"?:lol Dont you get it that there is no free lunch?? And whats with the moving away from the topic with you?You do have the holly grail right:lol?You must be winning tons as we speak:lol and the further away from the topic we stay the better you are cause nobody will crack it besides you:lol and you will be not affected from the odds getting "right" and closing the golden opportunity :rollin Whatever...insulting you is not my goal but preventing others to get insulted by your superior mind:lol If there wasnt ppl like you some threads would have been interesting reading thou... good luck:lol And dont bother to reply you may just annoing me and i just might get back...

Hello kmabet. According to the above, you miraculously cracked this system on the 24th January this year. Why then, may I ask, did you post this exact same thread, asking for help/ideas, on The Daily Punt yesterday evening?
I did no such thing!

:lol Im sorry but you just make me laugh. "Window of doom"?:lol Dont you get it that there is no free lunch?? And whats with the moving away from the topic with you?You do have the holly grail right:lol?You must be winning tons as we speak:lol and the further away from the topic we stay the better you are cause nobody will crack it besides you:lol and you will be not affected from the odds getting "right" and closing the golden opportunity :rollin Whatever...insulting you is not my goal but preventing others to get insulted by your superior mind:lol If there wasnt ppl like you some threads would have been interesting reading thou... good luck:lol And dont bother to reply you may just annoing me and i just might get back...
If it makes you laugh then you have never tried to solve the puzzle! If you had tried you would be listening intently to what I am about to say...

If it makes you laugh then you have never tried to solve the puzzle! If you had tried you would be listening intently to what I am about to say...
No,no,no please dont say it:lol You will ruing the method...and it happens that im on it too:lol Please dont tell a soul anything...you have it,right - then keep it to yourself (and i have it too so dont go ruing my day;) ) otherwise we both go broke...especially you:rollin P.S. I hope this clarifies the matter;)

Re: Work this one out!! (Lunatism where are you?) For anybody thats interested I have read and disected kmabet's input on this thread and I can say now (having put many sleepless hours into trying to crack Bet 3) that at the right odds Slicer's Bet 3 does produce the result suggested in his posts. Cracking it requires a different approach to analysing trading activity but it can be done. I am not familiar enough with how the correct score markets move on Betfair so I cannot say for certian that it works in practice but having modelled it with what I think are reasonble odds I suspect it does. Once I spend some time watching the odds I will confirm my findings (or not for that matter). kmabet has been taking some stick on this forum and that probably won't change as long as he keeps contributing and there are sh*t slingers out there. The fact of the matter is that most people on the thread are missing the message.

For anybody thats interested I have read and disected kmabet's input on this thread and I can say now (having put many sleepless hours into trying to crack Bet 3) that at the right odds Slicer's Bet 3 does produce the result suggested in his posts. Cracking it requires a different approach to analysing trading activity but it can be done. I am not familiar enough with how the correct score markets move on Betfair so I cannot say for certian that it works in practice but having modelled it with what I think are reasonble odds I suspect it does. Once I spend some time watching the odds I will confirm my findings (or not for that matter). kmabet has been taking some stick on this forum and that probably won't change as long as he keeps contributing and there are sh*t slingers out there. The fact of the matter is that most people on the thread are missing the message.
Are you Kmabet with new nick or just another deluded soul:lol? Please do make some successful (slicer)bets(1,2,3) and then come and post it on here and proof wrong every damn haters and doubters lol

Just had a quick read of that one....i think the response speaks for itself....don't think he is very popular on there either!!!

Why do you come here if you dislike the thread so much? Obviously you are looking for something? Clay can place whatever bets he likes, that's his concern and he made a very valuable if ultimately unsuccessful case on this thread. You have not, you are a leecher trying to make people feel bad! Clay... You need more than that as you lose 5% to 20% in commission on a successful combination of bets?
BET1 and BET2 have negative expectation at half time. thefore any BET3 that can turn a negative expectation into a positive expectation MUST have positive expectation itself. if there exists a bet at half time with positive expectation then that is the ONLY bet you need to make in order to have a profitable betting system.

I think you have misread or misunderstood the statement. Obviously you are not of the sharpest mind so I suggest you give up your grail quest now. You will not find it! I said "you lose 8% LESS than you win" Therefore, you must win overall??????
Ok I misread the statement, but theres no need to put me down. I just gave my opinion about the matter and said there were other ways to have a punt. Even wished you the best of luck!

I did no such thing!
Oh, right. Then I guess you're not the kmatkinson111 who posted the exact same thread on OLGB Sports or the kmabet who has annoyed so many people on UK Betting Tips with the same rubbish again then? Must be different people I guess. I mean, either that or you're some kind of attention seeker eh? :eyes

Oh, right. Then I guess you're not the kmatkinson111 who posted the exact same thread on OLGB Sports or the kmabet who has annoyed so many people on UK Betting Tips with the same rubbish again then? Must be different people I guess. I mean, either that or you're some kind of attention seeker eh? :eyes
Never! Just accept that you have been rumbled & go quietly Mr Atkinson! Nice work western skies!:clap

Or the same kmabet posting the same attention-seeking crap on TDP. Interesting that whilst in the middle of replying to all the questions on here on the 17th Feb, you felt compelled to create a new user account at TDP and start the same 'I know something you don't.....' crap. Grow up!

Clay can place whatever bets he likes, that's his concern and he made a very valuable if ultimately unsuccessful case on this thread. You have not, you are a leecher trying to make people feel bad! Clay... You need more than that as you lose 5% to 20% in commission on a successful combination of bets?
How was it unsuccessful? He showed why bet 3 cannot exist, all you have done is reinforce that by telling him he omitted commission. If there is no such bet before commission then they'll certainly be no such bet afterwards. Are you not a little worried that all the people you pmed on the UK Betting tips thread have told you that your method doesn't work? How much money have you lost from your 'method'?

He is a good lad:lol He is just truing to find a way to make some cash but unfortunately to him he is looking at the wrong direction:)
You sound a lot like me in younger days! I'm loathe to respond to all of the insults I've been receiving. My opinion is as valid as any of yours. Since none of you know exactly what I'm doing, how can you say that it doesn't work? If you ask the right questions, I will tell you the answers but I'm not going to make it easy.

Or the same kmabet posting the same attention-seeking crap on TDP. Interesting that whilst in the middle of replying to all the questions on here on the 17th Feb, you felt compelled to create a new user account at TDP and start the same 'I know something you don't.....' crap. Grow up!
Again, I did no such thing

How was it unsuccessful? He showed why bet 3 cannot exist, all you have done is reinforce that by telling him he omitted commission. If there is no such bet before commission then they'll certainly be no such bet afterwards. Are you not a little worried that all the people you pmed on the UK Betting tips thread have told you that your method doesn't work? How much money have you lost from your 'method'?
I have pm'd nobody on betting tips thread apart from in this thread? Must have quite a following eh? How cute.

BET1 and BET2 have negative expectation at half time. thefore any BET3 that can turn a negative expectation into a positive expectation MUST have positive expectation itself. if there exists a bet at half time with positive expectation then that is the ONLY bet you need to make in order to have a profitable betting system.
I feel you have completely missed the principles behind the bet. If bet 1 wins, you win 12 %, if bet 2 is adjusted and bet 3 placed, you will win 8%. You cannot place 1 bet without the other for a full cover. Think about it logically as possible and if you would like me to clear up what you have missed here, please feel free to pm me anytime?

I feel you have completely missed the principles behind the bet. If bet 1 wins, you win 12 %, if bet 2 is adjusted and bet 3 placed, you will win 8%. You cannot place 1 bet without the other for a full cover. Think about it logically as possible and if you would like me to clear up what you have missed here, please feel free to pm me anytime?
The point of forums likes these is to share knowledge with other people interested in betting, if we all shared information via pm and email there would be no need for forums. So i would like to keep all discussions here please. My question for you is:- does adjusting BET2 at half time has negative expectation? If your answer is no please explain with a concrete example. Thanks.

The point of forums likes these is to share knowledge with other people interested in betting, if we all shared information via pm and email there would be no need for forums. So i would like to keep all discussions here please. My question for you is:- does adjusting BET2 at half time has negative expectation? If your answer is no please explain with a concrete example. Thanks.
Could you re-phrase negative expectation and explain it in laymans terms please clay? I am but a simple minded fellow at times and cannot quite grasp what you are asking me?

Could you re-phrase negative expectation and explain it in laymans terms please clay? I am but a simple minded fellow at times and cannot quite grasp what you are asking me?
the money retuned from the adjusted BET2 is less than the money lost on BET1 when the score 0-0 at half time.

and you want people to believ that you have solved an impossible positive equity betting scenario?? :lol

I have pm'd nobody on betting tips thread apart from in this thread? Must have quite a following eh? How cute.
Not this thread. This thread, Jalfrezi's original one. You pm'd a bunch of the regulars who had been working on it and they said your plan didn't work. Then you got banned. Twice.

the money retuned from the adjusted BET2 is less than the money lost on BET1 when the score 0-0 at half time.
I see layed before me a very cleverly constructed snare! Well done that man! At HT if 0-0, your have lost bet 1. Before adjustment, bet 2 returns less than the money lost on bet 1. After adjustment, it does not if applied in conjunction with bet 3. You are missing the point here. You would say: If bet 2 adjustment caused a positive outcome, bet 3 doesn't need to be placed. and... If bet 2 adjustment left us in red, bet 3 must be a guaranteed profit so why bother with bets 1 & 2. And you would be correct if you were looking at this with blinkers on1 I will provide these few short clues as I believe you have earned them CLAy... 1.) I have never said that the bet 2 adjustment is made in the same market as bet 2 was placed. It is not too difficult to get out in another market. 2.) Bet 3 can be a combination of bets placed at the same time but not triggered by HT. 3.) If successful you would effectively be paying up to 20% commission. I hope you are now in a better position to perform your intelligent and thoroughly enjoyable analysis and may I thank you for your positive contribution to this thread.

Not this thread. This thread' date= Jalfrezi's original one. You pm'd a bunch of the regulars who had been working on it and they said your plan didn't work. Then you got banned. Twice.
Again, I did no such thing! Whoever did got banned once from reading the thread???

Again, I did no such thing! Whoever did got banned once from reading the thread???
Lolz, so someone else set up an account there with the username kmabet? And they also set up accounts with the name kmabet on The Daily Punt and OLBG. It sounds a little far-fetched, why would anybody do that?

Lolz' date=' so [i']someone else set up an account there with the username kmabet? And they also set up accounts with the name kmabet on The Daily Punt and OLBG. It sounds a little far-fetched, why would anybody do that?
I have no idea Jenno? Maybe it was you attempting to ruin my good name? Who'd know? but I can assure you, I did no such thing