Microsystems

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Microsystems Champion Hurdle Solwhit 0.5pt ew 7/1 BOG betfred The software cannot allow for the fact Solwhit has had his problems over the last few weeks so you need to take this into account in what is a cracking race with half a dozen potential winners in the field. If he is 100% he will be in the shake up and may well win it! Good luck everyone at The Festival. UPDATES-For any recently new readers I do not post everyday, if there is no update it is simply because there are no bets and this saves you time in not having to read a no bet message. From May there will be about 30 to 40 bets a month.

Re: Microsystems results update St Killans Run was a non runner. Amazingly Sophies Trophy drifted out to 3/1 and won well. The advantages of BOG, I can't believe the bookies offer us this! I forgot to add to the previous update the Saviero result of 12th March, it was 2nd advised ew at 9/2 so a small loss of .05pt on that one. bets 38 wins 14 S/R 36.8% stakes 38pts profit 12.885pts ROI(yield) 33.9%

Re: Microsystems 200Plumpton Secret Stash 1pt win 13/8 BOG vc, stanjames. First bet for almost a week. We were due a loser or two and the last two bets duly lost! Strike rate and profit both still over 30% so I am happy with the way the thread is going. Number of bets likely to increase noticeably from May onwards. bets 41 wins 15 S/R 36.5% stakes 41pts profit 13.855pts ROI(yield) 33.8%

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Microsystems 455perth Pontop 0.5pt ew 9/2 BOG stanjames, bet365, paddypower (new book after sure josie sure a NR) First bet in nine days but April is a quiet month. The turf flat systems really get going in May from when we may get about 30 bets a month. The last 4 bets lost but Thedeboftheyear was unlucky being brought down when the favourite fell. bets 45 wins 15 S/R 33.3% stakes 45pts profit 9.855pts ROI(yield) 21.9%

Re: Microsystems 450perth nedzer's return 1pt wn 9/4 BOG generally 510chep Putney Bridge 1pt wn 3/1 BOG paddypower. Pontop yesterday was well backed but could only manage second, still no harm done ew. The two today are coincidentaly both from systems based on horses who have won chases/hurdles in the last 5 days and over the years has a 50% strike rate (please note it is not all winners of such races, there are lots of additional criteria which make up these systems)

Re: Microsystems Results Update Both the bets from the 5 day winners systems won easily. I was suprised to see two such bets on the same day as the two systems combined, hurdles and chases, only produce about 20 bets a year. It works on the simple principal that a trainer has to really believe a horse is fit and well and can win to run it in a jumps race within 5 days of a win although as I said previously there are other criteria included in the selection process. Pontop was 2nd advised ew at 9/2. Loss 0.05pt Nedzers Return won advised at 9/4 but there were 2 non runners with a R4 of about 15p so take SP at 2/1. win 2pts Putney Bridge won 15/8 advised at 3/1. win 3pts bets 48 wins 17 S/R 35.4% stakes 48pts profit 14.805pts ROI(yield) 30.8%

Re: Microsystems 340warwick Saucy Girl 0.5pt ew 5/1 BOG betfred, 450 beverley Sir George 1pt win 9/4 BOG bet365,stanjames 455windsor Master Mylo 1pt wi 4/1 BOG bet365,betfred, hills The first flat turf bets of the season and like buses three come along at once! In Sir George's race Arabian Pearl is a notebook horse of mine and I think the race could be between the two.

Re: Microsystems 430bath evening sunset 1pt win 4/1 BOG hills, ladbrokes, tote 650exeter very cool 0.5pt ew 5/1 sportingbet yesterday saucy girl was a non runner; sir george got in front 20yds from the line only to get caught in the final stride; master mylo ran poorly in 4th. Very cool runs against a previous selection thedeboftheyear who was brought down at the first and although not a system bet today have had an ew saver on at 12/1 currently with sky and sporting bet

Re: Microsystems 240thirsk Royal Swain ODDS ON NO BET 8/13 330bang Grand Slam Hero 1pt win 9/2 bog stanjames Royal Swain is for information only as selections which are odds on earlt price dont count Suprised no bets last few days. Recent results-December ran poorly and Haldibari was beaten a neck by a 20/1 shot. bets 57 wins 19 S/R 33.3% stakes 57pts profit 13.64pts ROI(yield) 24.5%