Microsystems

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Microsystems No bet today. Suprised that having been strong on the exchanges all day and backed in to 3/1 on course Maoi Chinn Tire drifted out to an sp of 5/1. I was pleased to see it ridden from the front as it had been keeping on in its last 3 runs all at this trip and it won well. Stakes 1pt, returns (5/1 BOG) 4pts, profit 3pts bets 16 wins 7 S/R 43.7% stakes 16pts profit 13.45pts ROI(yield) 84%

Re: Microsystems Thanks Bill and FleetFantastic. Dont expect to keep up present S/R and Yield but hope to remain in profit until the end of the year. There are 3 bets today (subject to inspections) which is unusual for February but It's the programmes and not myself which produce the selections! 210Hunt Porta Vogie 0.5pt ew 20/1 BOG Hills 330Taun Sahrati 0.5pt ew 4/1 BOG bet365, stanjames 450south Charging Indian 1pt win BOG 9/4 generally The first selection is from a relatively new system which I have back fitted over 5 years but this is the first "live" bet and at a big price after such a long time off the track, may be somewhat speculative. This system is based on chasers having their first run for a new trainer, although there is a lot more criteria to it than that and accordingly it only produces about 10-15 bets a year.

Re: Microsystems Porta Vogie ran well until jumping for the lead around 3 out when he made a terrible mistake losing about 12L with no chance thereafter. One to look at nto. Sahrati-meeting abandoned. Charging Indian ran on well for pressure final 2f to get to the front and held on to win. stakes 2pts, returns 3.25pts, profit 1.25pts bets 18 wins 8 S/R 44.4% stakes 18pts profit 14.7pts ROI(yield) 81.6%

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Microsystems last post error. There are 4 bets toda al 0.5pt ew. I have backed at prices given all BOG- 215downp Midtown Boy 9/2 230wolv Angle Of Attack 4/1 320 Bangor Ciceron 4/1 410folc Shakas Pearl 6/1 Sorry for late post will update results later. Had internet problems last week or so. Very unusual to have 4 bets on a wednesday in first week of March! 215

Re: Microsystems Update of results from last one on 17th February. Coolree Star (18t feb) and Grudge (1 Mar) were non runners. Lucky Mellor, 17th feb was second and The Hudnalls, 27th Mar unplaced for a loss of 2 pts. Ihave only had intermittent internet access during the last week or so during which 2 bets were not posted, one loser and one winner but which of course will not count for record purposes. Today 4 bets, 3 in the end well beaten but Ciceron won well advised at 4/1, SP 3/1. 4 pts staked on the day, 3.4 pts returned for a loss of 0.6pt. bets 26 wins 9 S/R 34.6% stakes 26pts profit 11.05pts ROI(yield) 42.5%

Re: Microsystems 310South Lucky Mellor 1pt win 5/2 BOG Lads 400Llud Carrick Mines 0.5pt ew 9/2 BOG bsq, sjames 430Lud Lord Crewe 1pt win 2/1 BOG generally 510South Miss Bootylishes 1pt win 9/2 BOG hills 550wolv Not My Choice 1pt win 5/2 BOG betfred After only 9 bets in February the systems have produced 9 in two days which is somewhat unexpected and a little worrying as this has never happened before at this time of year. For those of you that read my thread on the other forum you will know that I backed Lucky Mellor this morning at 10/3 and the price has been smashed. The fact that it has been produced by the system as well is interesting so I am quite hopefull of this one winning.

Re: Microsystems 430newbury Maraafeq 1pt win 6/4 sky Unlucky yesterday as although Lucky Mellor was poor and we had an easy well backed winner in Carrick Mines (9/2 to 11/4) the other 3 bets all finished 2nd, two, Lord Crewe and Miss Bootylishes, beaten by outsiders when clear of the field. yesterday-5pts staked, 3.81pts returned, loss 1.19pts bets 31 wins 9 S/R 29% stakes 31pts profit 9.86pts ROI(yield) 31.8%

Re: Microsystems Results Update- I had included Carrick Mines win 2 days ago in the profit figures but not in the win column so it was 10 wins before yesterday. Marafeeq won at 6/4-1pt staked, 2.5pts returned, profit 1.5pts Arctic Ben 3rd at 7/1 ep-staked 1pt, 1.2pts returned, profit 0.2pts. There is likely to be an interesting bet tomorrow! bets 33 wins 12 S/R 36.3% stakes 33pts profit 11.56pts ROI(yield) 35.0%

Re: Microsystems PORTA VOGIE 440hunt NOT A SYSTEM BET This was a system bet lto-one of my few systems where did not have to be top rated based on first run for a new trainer. Would have won or at least been in shake up but for an horrendous mistake 3 out which cost it its chance. I took 8/1 and the money is flying on as I post this! There are no system bets today.