VIP Poker League Season 2 - SLAPDASH WINS MAIN, FONZIE SIDE!

Guppie

VIP Poker League Season 2 - SLAPDASH WINS MAIN, FONZIE SIDE!  

1. 1.

• Yes definitely
    • No thanks

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: VIP Poker League Season 2 VIP Poker League Qualifiers - Paddy Power Congratulations to the following players who have qualified for the final from Paddy Power. GeordieGaz6 mummymichelle walla118 aaaaarg silasttttt fennersx 1KingKebab1OO FredKruegerNo1 nuts68 RIVRD1 PetrovichCH17 (Free League) Good luck to you all the final! spits mr kreugar :ok

Re: VIP Poker League Season 2

Doesn't RIVRD get the tenth Paddy Power qualifying spot on the tie-break' date=' with his second place finish, in which case Helen gets the third PL place?[/quote']Yes, that's confirmed on the VIP site. Looks like GaF's calculations confirm my scribblings. :ok Let's hope some of us can win the seats up for grabs next week in the freerolls and we might get all of us in. :hope

if you only played one game out of the 12 weeks is it possible to qualify(VIP LEAGUE).Played the last of 12 on INTERPOKER' date='PADDYPOWER and BWIN and won all three,and managed top ten on INTERPOKER.feedback please.[/quote'] Ah, that's who TRASHRULZ was. Should have realised with the CAPS. :lol

Re: VIP Poker League Season 2 Regular Player Qualifier details: The Regular Player Qualifier will be held at Cake at 8pm (BST) on Tuesday 20th April. The following players are eligible to play :- PokerPaul10 SpitVenom herejonnie ChapmanPL SHADYADY17 deadeye58 dockerrr capppper ratcan fvbigshct The Regular Player Qualifier at Paddy Power will be played at 8pm (BST) on Wednesday 21st April. The following players are eligible to play :- avongirlPP IIAwesomeII RhinoBhoy plstrider QUEEN1E DexterDeuce David215 slogger117 shotfox The Regular Player Qualifier at bwin will be played at 8pm (BST) on Thursday 22nd April. The following players are eligible to play :- Vic_tory westhammer79 Dave4882 Fonzie15 Clarkey94 scenario_x Aadetrick StimmeVonJoe Dadda2B vic3485 avongirlBW fv-bigshot Deep Lake 9 The Regular Player Qualifier will be held at Interpoker at 7pm (BST) on Sunday 25th April. The following players are eligible to play :- sopjack monoply ronbiggs Dave215 imafishy1 RVRDU2

Re: VIP Poker League Season 2 Main Leagues –Regular Player Qualifier (4 seats available, 2 per league) At the end of the twelve weeks, there will be a free to enter tournament on each of the four featured sites. Each tournament will award 1 seat to the Live Final. Anyone playing in at least eight games in any of the Main Leagues will be eligible to enter the tournament at the relevant site (s). why am i not listed in the Cake game?

At the end of the twelve weeks, there will be a free to enter tournament on each of the four featured sites. Each tournament will award 1 seat to the Live Final. Anyone playing in at least eight games in any of the Main Leagues will be eligible to enter the tournament at the relevant site (s).
Have to agree with Alan, nowhere does it say you can't play if you have a seat already and rule on winning multiple seats below could cost him, Hen or anyone else who played 8 games some potential value having an extra seat, I'm sure James will sort it when he comes on here or if you email him mate. :ok
Winning Multiple Seats If a player is good (or lucky!) enough to win more than one seat to the Live Final, they may transfer/sell any additional seats to the player of their choice, providing that player has taken part in at least one tournament during the season

Re: VIP Poker League Season 2 But you can't win 2 seats via the same site (unless you were playing both main and freeroll leagues), so logic would indicate you wouldn't play in the Regular Player freeroll if you've already won a seat as it's for those who have supported the site but not made the top 10. Obviously you might be eligible to play in the freeroll on another site.

But you can't win 2 seats via the same site (unless you were playing both main and freeroll leagues)' date=' so logic would indicate you wouldn't play in the Regular Player freeroll if you've already won a seat as it's for those who have supported the site but not made the top 10. Obviously you might be eligible to play in the freeroll on another site.[/quote'] but it doesnt say that

Re: VIP Poker League Season 2 First paragraph seems to cover it to me. :ok HOW TO QUALIFY There are a number of routes to qualify for The VIP Poker League Live Final. While ensuring that the best performing players get their opportunity to play in the final, we also reward regular players with another chance to make it if they miss out on automatic qualification. Main Leagues – Automatic Qualification (40 seats available, 10 per league) The top ten players in each of the four Main Leagues will automatically win a seat to the Live Final. Main Leagues –Regular Player Qualifier (4 seats available, 2 per league) At the end of the twelve weeks, there will be a free to enter tournament on each of the four featured sites. Each tournament will award 1 seat to the Live Final. Anyone playing in at least eight games in any of the Main Leagues will be eligible to enter the tournament at the relevant site (s). Free League – Automatic Qualification (4 seats available) The top players in each of the four Free Leagues will automatically win a seat to the Live Final. Winning Multiple Seats If a player is good (or lucky!) enough to win more than one seat to the Live Final, they may transfer/sell any additional seats to the player of their choice, providing that player has taken part in at least one tournament during the season. The VIP Poker League is also partnered with the Courage Best Poker League, where players compete in pubs and clubs across the country for their chance to qualify for The VIP Poker League Final.

Re: VIP Poker League Season 2 Hi, To clear up any confusion, the Regular Player Qualifiers are only for people who have not qualified. I have to concede that the wording used on the website is at best ambiguous, at worst misleading. I can categorigcally state that WAS NOT the intention. I'd like to think everyone knows the spirit in which this league is run, and we do not try and mislead in anyway. To be fair, this is the first issue raised regarding this specific point over the two seasons, so it seems that most understood the idea behind the Qualifers - they were for those that had supported the league but not automatically won a seat. That said, teaulc makes the perfectly fair point that it is not clear and for that I apologise. For future seasons, the rules etc. will be clear down to the last detail. James

Re: VIP Poker League Season 2 Congratulations to the following players, who have qualified for the final from Interpoker. SHADYADY17 vinvan luckyoleme BuddieTom F1shnchip 19thHole A5COT C204743888 dontdoit1 (2 seats, 1 x Main League + 1 x Free League) hunnybear1 Good luck to all at the final. C204743888 that's me..woop woop :clap

VIP Poker League Qualifiers - Paddy Power Congratulations to the following players who have qualified for the final from Paddy Power. GeordieGaz6 mummymichelle walla118 aaaaarg silasttttt fennersx 1KingKebab1OO FredKruegerNo1 nuts68 RIVRD1 PetrovichCH17 (Free League) Good luck to you all the final! spits mr kreugar :ok
Yeah that is me, sorry not been on for a bit just seen this. Please re-allocate that extra seat to the next one down, and good luck to all waiting for a seat or trying through the last chance qualifiers :hope

Re: VIP Poker League Season 2 Not sure if i qualified on bwin or not but if so,any PL,er who wants my seat is welcome if i did. If not and i qualified forthe playoffs if James could offer it to the next PL,er in line wouldbe appreciated,and good luck all.

Re: VIP Poker League Season 2 Hi Guppie, You did qualify on bwin. Once the qualifiers have been done, everyone will be contact to confirm their qualification. Anyone with multiple seats, or transferring a single seat will need to nominate their chosen replacements via email at that point. It will get too difficult to keep track of otherwise! I'll leave it entirely down to you to determine who wins the 3 extra PL seats. Heop you get back home safe soon! Cheers, James

Re: VIP Poker League Season 2 Only 3rd in the cake game for me tonight. :( Little things can make the difference and if the board didn't pair and I didn't split the pot with Deadeye in this hand things may have been different :\:tongue2 Congrats and good luck to Deadeye, who went on to take the seat. :clap Hand#2206804AF2000048 - VIP - Regular Player Qualifier T8407794 -- Table 1 -- $0/$100/$200 NL Hold'em -- 2010/04/20 - 21:35:27! Seat 2: SHAD***2 ($2,009 in chips) Seat 5: ChapmanPL ($2,800 in chips) DEALER Seat 8: fvbi***8 ($4,057 in chips) Seat 9: dead***9 ($4,469 in chips) Dock***6: posts small blind 100 capp***7: posts big blind 200 Dealt to ChapmanPL [Kd,8h] fvbi***8: folds dead***9: calls 200 ratc***10: folds SHAD***2: folds ChapmanPL: calls 200 Dock***6: folds capp***7: checks *** FLOP *** [6d,Kh,Qd] capp***7: checks dead***9: bets 700 ChapmanPL: is all in 2600.0000 capp***7: folds dead***9: calls 1,900 dead***9: shows [3s Kc] ChapmanPL: shows [Kd 8h] *** TURN *** [2s] *** RIVER *** [6s] ***SHOW DOWN*** dead***9: wins 2,950 with Two Pairs, Kings and Sixes ChapmanPL: wins 2,950 with Two Pairs, Kings and Sixes