Punters Lounge Xmas Freeroll - Please vote for preferred date.

GeordieGaz

Punters Lounge Xmas Freeroll - Please vote for preferred date.  

1. 1.

• Friday 18th December
    • Saturday 19th December
    • Sunday 20th December
    • Monday 21st December
    • Tuesday 22nd December
    • Wednesday 23rd December
    • Thursday 24th December
    • Didn't vote before but am eligible and would like to play please

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Punters Lounge Xmas Freeroll - Please vote for preferred date.

Password will be PM'd over the weekend to everyone who voted and is eligible. I've reopened the poll so if you want to play and think you are eligible please vote if you haven't already. :ok
I have not posted 50 times but hopefully will have by the weekend but am eligible to play, if i havn't how will i get the password??

I have not posted 50 times but hopefully will have by the weekend but am eligible to play' date=' if i havn't how will i get the password??[/quote'] why are you so desperate to play our freeroll? i am pretty sure you didnt have 20 posts as of 1st December,although the Mods will have details of that. its great to have such an enthusiatic poster on the forum,but still curious as to why you need to play this?

I have not posted 50 times but hopefully will have by the weekend but am eligible to play' date=' if i havn't how will i get the password??[/quote'] Good point... :unsure With the entry being lowered to 20 posts, several eligible players are not going to meet the post criteria for recieving the password in the PM. Not only yourself....but others who have played in past events.

Good point... :unsure With the entry being lowered to 20 posts, several eligible players are not going to meet the post criteria for recieving the password in the PM. Not only yourself....but others who have played in past events.
the password would be sent to their registered email address :ok

why are you so desperate to play our freeroll? i am pretty sure you didnt have 20 posts as of 1st December,although the Mods will have details of that. its great to have such an enthusiatic poster on the forum,but still curious as to why you need to play this?
I think you misunderstand - posts after 1st December dont count. You need 20 posts before December 1st. I've just had a quick count up and looks like you have 21 - so should be ok.
I have 21 post before 1st Dec GaF checked but still keeping my :hope as it is up to the mods who have the final say, i dont play online but for the new year i am going to start playing more oinline and going to take this as a stepping tones into the new year.:ok

With the entry being lowered to 20 posts, several eligible players are not going to meet the post criteria for recieving the password in the PM.
Some (of the more importunate ;):tongue2) Mods have superpowers and can PM anyone. :ok

Some (of the more importunate ;):tongue2) Mods have superpowers and can PM anyone. :ok
However all Mods, no matter how lowly, can edit other people's posts. :spankGuppie (I presume :lol)
Importunate, clamorous, urgent; cap in hand; on one's knees, on one's bended knees, on one's marrowbones.
Supposed to be you begging on your knees to me (can I say that :unsure:$)

Re: Punters Lounge Xmas Freeroll - Please vote for preferred date. Welcome back hawkeye;)

However all Mods, no matter how lowly, can edit other people's posts. :spankGuppie (I presume :lol) Supposed to be you begging on your knees to me (can I say that :unsure:$)

Do i have to depost money into betfair or just register as i dont play here and will only be on for the tourny.
You shouldn't need to deposit to play, I don't think. If you are downloading the site for first time we'll post a PL link for you.:ok Paul - Betfair doesn't seem to be geeked? Can you fix or post a link up please.

Re: Punters Lounge Xmas Freeroll - Please vote for preferred date. Well i guessed so... Not eligible... that will teach me to post more just reading Never mind ... Good luck to you all ! Have a great game and merry xmas to all you punters, its always been a pleasure playin with you all. Good luck....:dude