** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

World Cup Qualifiers - October 14/15

Re: World Cup Qualifiers - October 14/15 Anyone like the look of Bosnia? They've just qualified for the World Cup and must be on a crest of a wave. Surely they'll put a first XI out and try and claim a big scalp before the World Cup. Does anyone know what sort of Team Spain put out last game?? Sure Bosnia/Draw would be somewhere along 5/6?? Thinking of doubling that up with Uruguay to win. The Argies are an absolute mess right now and Maradona quite clearly wasn't employed for his tactical nous. Uruguay know what they have to do. Win. Whereas Argentina are in limbo. Maradona will be thinking 'do we play for the draw or do we attack'. Often when a team is faced with that kind of predicament they do neither and someone as potent as Uruguay can take clear advantage.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: World Cup Qualifiers - October 14/15

I'm pretty certain Wales will win to be honest. Leichenstein are missing some players and are worse than Wales technically. I echo the sentiments about not reading too much into their loss away in Finland and their recent poor results. They have a lot of hungry youthful players coming through the ranks. 4 of which have been added to the Welsh squad for this game. Good acca material in my eyes.
Wales will now be without goalkeeper Wayne Hennessey and Craig Bellamy. Both players picked up yellow cards during Saturday's loss to Finland. Of the four players called up from the Under-21's, striker Ched Evans and defender Darcy Blake have also pulled out after suffering injuries. MK Dons striker Jermaine Easter has been flown out to join the squad. Under-21 captain Shaun MacDonald and team-mate Andy King, have also joined up with the Welsh squad.

Dont get too carried away people. Its like kids in a candy shop reading some of the views on here. Germany qualified now, they had a gruelling game against Russia away and played 25mins with 10 men. Their JOb is complete.. What motivation do they have in this match to win 3-0 against Finland to cover your handicap -2. The job is done for the Germans. There's been 3 draws between these two sides in the last 3 meetings and giving the fact Germany probably will give most of the regulars the night off. I cant see this being worth the gamble. You wont make money in this business if you dont Wise up. Look for something else. You can find better value else where. I dont bet on Friendlies, and this game is pretty much just a friendly game now, and the same goes with alot of other games on wednesday.
what motivation does Finland have? German players will have far more motivation, and remind me when was the last time Germany actually put out a weaker side? Not at national level, nor at club level germans come 100% into every game if possible.

Re: World Cup Qualifiers - October 14/15 does anyone see value on backing ireland at home against montenegro ??? ireland are missing glen whelan, and trapatoni mite make 5 changes, coz aiden mcgeady, leon best, shay given, paul mc shane, keith andrews they all have a yeallow card, and trapatoni dont want to risk them, coz he needs them in the play offs . anyone has any team news about montenegro ??? the last game against georgia i saw that they were missing their cpatain Vucinic, and they somehow struguled to beat georgia ??

does anyone see value on backing ireland at home against montenegro ??? ireland are missing glen whelan, and trapatoni mite make 5 changes, coz aiden mcgeady, leon best, shay given, paul mc shane, keith andrews they all have a yeallow card, and trapatoni dont want to risk them, coz he needs them in the play offs . anyone has any team news about montenegro ??? the last game against georgia i saw that they were missing their cpatain Vucinic, and they somehow struguled to beat georgia ??
forgot to add that the star player Damian Duff is back with the squad, and trained today with the team, he told the coach that he is ready to play on wed nite.

Anyone like the look of Bosnia? They've just qualified for the World Cup and must be on a crest of a wave. Surely they'll put a first XI out and try and claim a big scalp before the World Cup. Does anyone know what sort of Team Spain put out last game?? Sure Bosnia/Draw would be somewhere along 5/6?? Thinking of doubling that up with Uruguay to win. The Argies are an absolute mess right now and Maradona quite clearly wasn't employed for his tactical nous. Uruguay know what they have to do. Win. Whereas Argentina are in limbo. Maradona will be thinking 'do we play for the draw or do we attack'. Often when a team is faced with that kind of predicament they do neither and someone as potent as Uruguay can take clear advantage.
bosnia squad is in full strenght while spain will be missing torres, david villa, puyol, xavi, fabregas i can't see spain getting anything here. this is gonna be bosnia win

Re: World Cup Qualifiers - October 14/15 Turkish manager will resign after the game,fans hate him and most of the players that will play. However the players still like him for his contribution in Euro cup, they just might get one over Armenia, a rival.

Re: World Cup Qualifiers - October 14/15 Please post with a neutral view, as you are obviously Bosnian and are being a bit biased. You can't say for certain this is going to be a Bosnian win, which is what you are implying. Sure, Spain will rest some players, but they have strength in depth and fringe players that come in will be fighting for a WC squad place. Spain are unbeaten in around 40 matches (forget the Confed Cup, totally meaningless competition), so your statement doesn't have any logic. Bosnia are obviously a very good team, but writing off the current European Champions, with a 40 match unbeaten run, is ridiculous.

Re: World Cup Qualifiers - October 14/15 i'm not being biased at all. i have given my reason why i think bosnia should win in my opinion. if you look at the previous results you will see that bosnia draw with spain once and lost a couple of times with narrow win in the past. in each match against spain bosnia has been able to score a goal going back as far as 2001 with a lot weaker team. this time bosnian squad is far stronger and motivation will be high because a win against spain would improve our ranking and could place us in the pot A for the play offs, which means an easier opponent. obviously with the weakend spain squad i give bosnia 60 to 40 % chance to win. i just feel that bosnia has bigger impetus to win while spain who qualifed only want to get this game over with. this will be the surprise result in favor of bosnia herzegovina good luck

i'm not being biased at all. i have given my reason why i think bosnia should win in my opinion. if you look at the previous results you will see that bosnia draw with spain once and lost a couple of times with narrow win in the past. in each match against spain bosnia has been able to score a goal going back as far as 2001 with a lot weaker team. this time bosnian squad is far stronger and motivation will be high because a win against spain would improve our ranking and could place us in the pot A for the play offs, which means an easier opponent. obviously with the weakend spain squad i give bosnia 60 to 40 % chance to win. i just feel that bosnia has bigger impetus to win while spain who qualifed only want to get this game over with. this will be the surprise result in favor of bosnia herzegovina good luck
Ok cool. Just seemed a bit patriotic at first, but you stated your case much better there. :ok Good luck with the bet. :ok

Re: World Cup Qualifiers - October 14/15 Spain will be missing Puyol, Xavi, Marchena, Fabregas and Guiza while Iniesta is a major doubt and Torres a minor doubt (would they risk him when he's carrying a knock). All of those, except Guiza, played in the game against Armenia. source: http://www.oleole.com/news/frame/id/1700602 Obviously Spain have strength in depth and players like Riera, Negredo, Alonso, Ramos etc but how motivated would these players be?? Bosnia on the other hand will be buoyed by a partisan crowd and as sajtion have something to play for. I admit I dont know much about the state of Bosnian football (Edin Dzeko aside) but just feel they'll be more up for this than Spain. One question to Sajtion; Is this game sold out? Edit: would be quite interested to see odds on Bosnia/Draw but restricted at work. Anyone?

Spain will be missing Puyol, Xavi, Marchena, Fabregas and Guiza while Iniesta is a major doubt and Torres a minor doubt (would they risk him when he's carrying a knock). All of those, except Guiza, played in the game against Armenia. source: http://www.oleole.com/news/frame/id/1700602 Obviously Spain have strength in depth and players like Riera, Negredo, Alonso, Ramos etc but how motivated would these players be?? Bosnia on the other hand will be buoyed by a partisan crowd and as sajtion have something to play for. I admit I dont know much about the state of Bosnian football (Edin Dzeko aside) but just feel they'll be more up for this than Spain. One question to Sajtion; Is this game sold out? Edit: would be quite interested to see odds on Bosnia/Draw but restricted at work. Anyone?
Bosnia/Draw is 1.70. :ok

Spain will be missing Puyol, Xavi, Marchena, Fabregas and Guiza while Iniesta is a major doubt and Torres a minor doubt (would they risk him when he's carrying a knock). All of those, except Guiza, played in the game against Armenia. source: http://www.oleole.com/news/frame/id/1700602 Obviously Spain have strength in depth and players like Riera, Negredo, Alonso, Ramos etc but how motivated would these players be?? Bosnia on the other hand will be buoyed by a partisan crowd and as sajtion have something to play for. I admit I dont know much about the state of Bosnian football (Edin Dzeko aside) but just feel they'll be more up for this than Spain. One question to Sajtion; Is this game sold out? Edit: would be quite interested to see odds on Bosnia/Draw but restricted at work. Anyone?
im curious.. Spain is qualified, Bosnia only has a playoff spot. Spain can bring in a 'B' team that is still far stronger than their opponents. If anything wouldnt Bosnia be the team to either rest a few players or not give it their all during the match? They are not going to want injuries or suspensions. Why would spains replacement players not be motivated before the biggest tournament in the world? They are not chosen as starters, they are going to want to really prove their value to the team ahead of the games. No puyol? ok ill take Pique. No Xavi? ok where is Xabi? No Casillas give me Reina anytime. No Iniesta? Carzola, navas and david silva are available. Marchena? Raul Albiol is there first choice anyway I think. Spain can afford to replace players is all im saying

im curious.. Spain is qualified, Bosnia only has a playoff spot. Spain can bring in a 'B' team that is still far stronger than their opponents. If anything wouldnt Bosnia be the team to either rest a few players or not give it their all during the match? They are not going to want injuries or suspensions. Why would spains replacement players not be motivated before the biggest tournament in the world? They are not chosen as starters, they are going to want to really prove their value to the team ahead of the games. No puyol? ok ill take Pique. No Xavi? ok where is Xabi? No Casillas give me Reina anytime. No Iniesta? Carzola, navas and david silva are available. Marchena? Raul Albiol is there first choice anyway I think. Spain can afford to replace players is all im saying
I see what you're saying there, Sajtion are there any Bosnian players on yellows out there??? I think they're playing well and the manager would want to take this momentum into the play offs. What better preperation than having beaten the European Champions and ending their long unbeaten run?? If they beat Spain, that'll give them an enormous psychological confidence boost to take into their play offs, against whoever they draw. I think this is a golden opportunity for Bosnia to turn over a geniuine world force and state their claim for a place in the Finals.

what motivation does Finland have? German players will have far more motivation' date=' and remind me when was the last time Germany actually put out a weaker side? Not at national level, nor at club level germans come 100% into every game if possible.[/quote'] Well I thought that Finland were quite motivated against Wales at the weekend? I dont see why they wont be against the mighty Germans. Germany at 1.30 for a win is a no no in my book. HAve a look at the line up on wednesday, but i reckon most of the regulars will be rested after that big draining trip to Russia. Especially Ballack who took a knock. Finland v Germany on Sept 2008 ended in a 3-3 draw last year. Germany coming back 3 times in that match. Germany were priced around 1.50 back then. Anyways Im not saying Germany wont beat FInland cos I dont know the line ups, all im saying is I wouldn't stick money on it. I rate the 1st team highly, and If they stick out the first team again here (which I doubt) then it might be worth taking -1 or -2, but if wednesday comes around and Germany have a B team out, your going to feel quite conned by the bookies taking those prices. I dont really want to talk about this anymore as it should be pretty clear. If you dont understand what im saying then you shouldn't be gambling.

Re: World Cup Qualifiers - October 14/15 Someone asked about Chile's coach being Argentinian, this is correct, it's Marcelo Bielsa. He has a very bad relationship with some of the senior people in the Argentinian FA - he was fired after Argentina failed to win the Copa America a couple years back. But he's always been a decent coach, he coached Mexico to the WC 2006 and did very well for them, although he is a bit crazy generally he's tactically sound, although sometimes he really rubs players and staff the wrong way with his abruptness. In terms of betting, I wouldn't count too much on Chile lying down for Ecuador to run all over them, although they might not try as hard as they would if their WC qualification was still on the line. Chile will be keen to finish on a high and win at home, Ecuador is also motivated to do well, so if you're unsure about a winner, take over 2.5 goals or both teams to score. In regards to Bosnia v Spain - Bosnia won't bench their star players (they don't just have Dzeko, they have excellent attacking midfielder Zvezjdan Misimovic, powerful striker Vedad Ibisevic, young playmaker Miralem Pjanic from Lyon, Zlatan Muslimovic from PAOK to name a few), not in front of their home fans against Spain. But you can count on them being substituted pretty early to avoid injury/cards etc. I'd take both teams to score, Spain's defence is wandering in clouds at the moment sometimes.

If you dont understand what im saying then you shouldn't be gambling.
what the hell is wrong with you man? you try to put everyone down in all 7 of your posts so far. You have your own opinion on the games, whats the point in trying to stomp on someone? If you dont know what im saying you shouldnt be trying to give advice to a betting community. Ill use my money the way I want. All of your arguments are about teams putting out their 'B' teams, but I have info for you, the top 10 teams in the world could put out a D team and still be more than capable of doing the job. Germany have not lost during the qualifiers, do you think they are really going to want to give that up? and like I said before, I have never seen Germany field a team not capable of winning Finland played on their own turf against Wales, I would have hoped they were motivated.

Re: World Cup Qualifiers - October 14/15 Hmmm.price on Bosnia is going up and down in last few days.It went up to @3.6 again today,i wonder why?Maybe because people bet loads on Spain or bookies have some info?Saying that the same situation was with Ukraine.the price on ukraine to win was high then went down to @2.75 and in match day price went up to @3.25 and they still won and england were unbeaten in 8 games as well.Similar situation really.I took Bosnia on DNB at @2.65 and i think it's a good price.Looks like Bosnia will play the strongest squad while Spain may rotate few players.I mean if Spain could just beat Armenia 2-1 then i don't see why can't Bosnia win at home :loon

Re: World Cup Qualifiers - October 14/15 Hi lads....Just need your information for a minute...I was in Ladbrokes and PP today and was looking at odds on Serbia to beat Lithuania at 6/5....I know Serbia have quailfied and most likely won't treat this game seriously but they have some cracking players in Zigic, Stankovic, Krasic, Jovanovic etc....Even If Serbia do play their reserve side or "B" team are they good enough to beat Lithuania?...

Ok something not right here. :loon Ecuador who are truly awful away from home, are as low as 2.37 and 2.87 highest to beat Chile. Chile are as high as 2.74. Now either that is the best price I have ever seen in my lifetime on Chile, or they are going to put their Under 11's out with the intention, they don't want Argentina to qualify. I have to think the latter. I think Uruguay are a real good thing to take down the Argies pants and give them a good spanking, so it all makes sense. Team news will be very interesting.
Have to agree with Paul R here....I watched bits of the Ecuador team away from home like Columbia and thought they were very poor compared to home....But it's not surprising as most of the Ecuador sides from the past don't travel well....They were unlucky to lose to a last-minute penalty by Uruguay at the weekend and their heads might be down....Chile have qualified and will like to finish off with a Home win.....Uruguay will be highly motivated to beat Argentina in Montevideo, A win means Uruguay will qualify for the World Cup and after what happened against Australia in the Play-Off in 2005 then I can assure you that Uruguay will not let that happen again. A double on Chile-Uruguay is worth a risk! :hope

Dont get too carried away people. Its like kids in a candy shop reading some of the views on here. Germany qualified now, they had a gruelling game against Russia away and played 25mins with 10 men. Their JOb is complete.. What motivation do they have in this match to win 3-0 against Finland to cover your handicap -2. The job is done for the Germans. There's been 3 draws between these two sides in the last 3 meetings and giving the fact Germany probably will give most of the regulars the night off. I cant see this being worth the gamble. You wont make money in this business if you dont Wise up. Look for something else. You can find better value else where. I dont bet on Friendlies, and this game is pretty much just a friendly game now, and the same goes with alot of other games on wednesday.
After watching Finland against Wales, I'd happily back Germany's U12's against Finland. Finland have a lot of experienced players but their defence is slow and was exploited numerous times by an under-strength and very youthful Wales team. Finland only looked like winning that game in the first fifteen minutes and the last fifteen. A competent Germany side shouldn't have any great difficulty overcoming Finland whatsoever, really.

I dont really want to talk about this anymore as it should be pretty clear. If you dont understand what im saying then you shouldn't be gambling.
Quite an arrogant statement. A forum is for discussion, so if someone disagrees with you, there's no need to react like that. The world is about opinions and not everyone will agree with you. The last part of what you said, is stupid and unacceptable. I would suggest losing some of the arrogance.

Re: World Cup Qualifiers - October 14/15 Group 1 THis group is over. Denmark Qualify and Portugal Play off Portugal v Malta Sweden v Albania Denmark v Hungary Portugal will get 3 points here for sure but theres no money to be made. Sweden probably win that but if they get a sniff that portugal are winning in the other match heads might drop and end up losing. Denmark are playing at home to Hungary. After playing a hard game and qualifying, will they really be going on full steam to get 3 points here. COuld it be worth laying either Sweden or Denmark? Probably not. Group 2 Switzerland Qualify and Greece Play off Greece against Luxembourg. Not much money in this game. Switzerland v Isreal - THis game is a really competitive match, Isreal could Qualify, but wait a second, Israel knowing Greece are playing Luxembourg, they know their chances are 0.. Switzerland need a draw out of the game or a win to secure 1st place. Im personally going along with Switzerland here to get atleast a draw, and im looking at laying Isreal as they are poor travellers and cant qualify unless a miracle happens.. Verdict: Lay Israel is my bet here. Switzerland to WIn Latvia v Moldova Latvia may be deflated after the loss to Greece, especially after they were leading at half time 2-1. I still feel Latvia will want to push on and finish as close to the top as possible, and I dont see then having to many problems beating Moldova.. Verdict: (Home Win) Group 3 Slovakia and Slovenia qualify and Play off spot Slovakia away to Poland is tricky and they need to win to garentee 1st place, Slovenia will surely have no problem beating San Marino and will end up on better goal difference than Slovakia. SO this is a must win game for Slovakia. THis is interesting and im going to look into this game with some detail over the next 2 days. Im not going to bother with the Czechs or NI.. as both wont qualify could easily end up a draw. Group 4 Germany have qualified, and Russia in the PLay offs - Im not going to touch either of them at suck short odds. Leichtenstein v Wales. - Wales could be worth trying here as they are playing for pride and will want to finish as high as possible. They tried to beat FInland at the weekend, and I can see them putting in as much comitment here also. They should take 3 points here. Group 5 Spain group winners. Bosnia Play offs Im not going to get involved in this end fixture between these two sides. If i was forced into it, then I would lay Bosnia as I think Spain wont lose. They might not win, but I cant see them losing. Belgium might want to keep their momentum going after the win against Turkey, and Estonia look like nice easy opponents and I quite like the looks of 1.85 for the away win. If Belgium play a full strength team then ill back them Belgium @1.85 Group 6 England group winners. Ukraine PLay offs I cant see Ukraine choking here against Andorra. It is possible but im not going to lay the Ukraine here. I think Ukraine will reach the Play offs, Croatia will stay 3rd. Group 7 Serbia Qualify France Play offs Serbia have already Qualified, but they are playing away to a weaker opponent here. I think Serbia could be worth looking at to finish the group off in style. If they play their full team here then they will be cracking odds to beat Lithuania. There could be some Serbs on this forum that could give us some insight into their team. Very good odds here at 2.15 for a Serbia win. France on the other hand have to settle for runners up spot, How motivated are they to win this next game I dont know. I wont be backing France thats for sure at 1.30 against anyone at the minute. They are crap.. Group 8 Italy Group winners, Ireland Play off Italy v Cyprus is a no bet for me. Italians only like to do just enough, like they have done here in this group. I dont like there lazy approach I wont touch them at this price. Ireland v Montenegro Ireland are battlers, I dont know if they are resting players for this match, but I feel they felt abit hard done by against Italy. Here I can see the Irish certainly trying to win this game, keep the Confidence high before the play offs. Ireland win Ive just had a quick look over the tables, to see if there's anything that stands out. Most of the groups have been decided now, and most of the games on wednesday are dead games, but there are some Live matches and betting possibilities to ponder on. THese are my thoughts so far.

Quite an arrogant statement. A forum is for discussion, so if someone disagrees with you, there's no need to react like that. The world is about opinions and not everyone will agree with you. The last part of what you said, is stupid and unacceptable. I would suggest losing some of the arrogance.
Okay, im not familiar with the guys yet around here so I dont know how you'll talk to one another, usually im quite blunt in my opinions. I dont mean to sound offensive or arrogant at all. Im just trying to be helpful. I dont think there's anything to take personal here. I find in Sports betting, you have to find and back the best deals. You don't wanna get burned, especially when the odds are extremely low. Just trying to help the young guy out.

Someone asked about Chile's coach being Argentinian, this is correct, it's Marcelo Bielsa. He has a very bad relationship with some of the senior people in the Argentinian FA - he was fired after Argentina failed to win the Copa America a couple years back. But he's always been a decent coach, he coached Mexico to the WC 2006 and did very well for them, although he is a bit crazy generally he's tactically sound, although sometimes he really rubs players and staff the wrong way with his abruptness. In terms of betting, I wouldn't count too much on Chile lying down for Ecuador to run all over them, although they might not try as hard as they would if their WC qualification was still on the line. Chile will be keen to finish on a high and win at home, Ecuador is also motivated to do well, so if you're unsure about a winner, take over 2.5 goals or both teams to score. In regards to Bosnia v Spain - Bosnia won't bench their star players (they don't just have Dzeko, they have excellent attacking midfielder Zvezjdan Misimovic, powerful striker Vedad Ibisevic, young playmaker Miralem Pjanic from Lyon, Zlatan Muslimovic from PAOK to name a few), not in front of their home fans against Spain. But you can count on them being substituted pretty early to avoid injury/cards etc. I'd take both teams to score, Spain's defence is wandering in clouds at the moment sometimes.
You knowledge seems to be broad, so out of these players who are real key players for Bosnia and therefore may not be risked:
PLAYER Yellow Cards
Senijad Ibricic 2
Emir Spahic 2
Dario Damjanovic 2
Nemanja Supic 2
Zvjezdan Misimovic 1
Sanel Jahic 1
source: http://soccernet.espn.go.com/team?id=452&cc=5739 Thanks

Someone asked about Chile's coach being Argentinian, this is correct, it's Marcelo Bielsa. He has a very bad relationship with some of the senior people in the Argentinian FA - he was fired after Argentina failed to win the Copa America a couple years back. But he's always been a decent coach, he coached Mexico to the WC 2006 and did very well for them, although he is a bit crazy generally he's tactically sound, although sometimes he really rubs players and staff the wrong way with his abruptness. In terms of betting, I wouldn't count too much on Chile lying down for Ecuador to run all over them, although they might not try as hard as they would if their WC qualification was still on the line. Chile will be keen to finish on a high and win at home, Ecuador is also motivated to do well, so if you're unsure about a winner, take over 2.5 goals or both teams to score. In regards to Bosnia v Spain - Bosnia won't bench their star players (they don't just have Dzeko, they have excellent attacking midfielder Zvezjdan Misimovic, powerful striker Vedad Ibisevic, young playmaker Miralem Pjanic from Lyon, Zlatan Muslimovic from PAOK to name a few), not in front of their home fans against Spain. But you can count on them being substituted pretty early to avoid injury/cards etc. I'd take both teams to score, Spain's defence is wandering in clouds at the moment sometimes.
I think you are mixing La Volpe with Bielsa here :D .... even if Bielsa has not good relations with Grondona and co surely wants his homeland at WC anyways one can speculate on how players will react but surely they will put strongest available and with party mood at stadium will want to finish on wining ways yet Ecuador are no minnows .... but could really be afected by twist in qualifiers when everybody at home tought they have made it . Ecuador will miss key units specially Valencia . Btw is funny both Argentina and Uruguay won allegedly with refs favour ... i did not watch ecuador game but the one in argentina was a joke ..he even went to arg locker room afterwards .... Reg Spain odds reflect injury crisis for them ..... likely line up will be Casillas; Iraola, Albiol, Piqué, Capdevila; Xabi Alonso, Busquets; Cazorla, Silva, Riera; y Negredo. Imo Iniesta and Torres will not start and may not even take part so that will leave literally no choices on bench ....but some player there should be highly motivated like Negredo , Iraola while quality still is there with Silva , Riera , Mata on bench etc .... Rather defensive midfield plus friendy status makes me be wary about overs but 1X looks ok if bosnia fields all guns.

Re: World Cup Qualifiers - October 14/15 Kazakhstan v Croatia (Wednesday 5.30pm) Although Croatia looked very poor in their two heavy defeats to England, struggled to beat Qatar in a friendly and seem certain to miss out on the World Cup, they surely have to be backed to beat Kazakhstan. The home side have conceded 16 goals in their last five matches which includes home hammerings by England (4-0) and Belarus (5-1) and only have pride to play for. They are up against it against the Croatians, who despite looking terrible against England, have been fairly solid during qualifying. This is their last chance to qualify for the playoffs. A win is required, as is a slip-up by Ukraine in Andorra. Although this looks unlikely, it is difficult to see anything other than a comfortable away win. Advice: Croatia (-1.5) AH at 2.05, Croatia (-2.5) AH at 3.40.