** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

PL Heads-Up League - Game 3

billy the punter

Game 3 superfoo 0-2 GaF (NLHE) billy the punter 2-0 Guppie (PLO) Samba Sampa 0-2 Avon Girl (NLHE) gazza v starshine Hooloovoo 2-0 Nade (HORSE) Jaded 1-1 Woodie (PLO8) voiceofjoe 1-1 TQD (NLHE) ubermonkey1 1-1 runadrum (PLO8) Games in hand.... Jaded v gazza gazza v superfoo Not sure if gazza still wants in. No problem either way mate, if you do then you have some time to catch up. If not we will try and get a sub. :ok Ideally get Game 3 over by Sunday night.

Re: PL Heads-Up League - Game 3

Samba Sampa v Avon Girl
Pete, I should be OK any time after 9pm Thursday if that suits? Can you set tables up? Do you mind if we play $1 as I've only got about $7 in my a/c and trying to make it last til morls/gaz cash in the IPO. ;)

Re: PL Heads-Up League - Game 3

Pete' date=' I should be OK any time after 9pm Thursday if that suits? Can you set tables up? Do you mind if we play $1 as I've only got about $7 in my a/c and trying to make it last til morls/gaz cash in the IPO. ;)[/quote'] That's fine. I can't set tables up myself however. Could somebody set up 2 x $1 nlhe tables for 9.20pm and 10pm please? :ok

Re: PL Heads-Up League - Game 3 It appears I am the Man Utd of the league. ...and by that I don't mean I'm amazing (lol ;)) I mean I am fecking lucky in the last minute! :$ Good first game. Got chipped down to about 1k and ended up losing w/ Q9 v QJ on a KQxxQ board. Second game I get JJ 1st hand (no action!), KK 2nd hand (no action!) and then win 88 vs KK for stacks, all-in pre (J92Q8). :puke So sick... Horrible, lucky play by me and VoJ is absolutely robbed of a 2-0 win. Again, really sorry mate! Final Score: VoJ 1 - 1 LuckboxNumeroUno (in NLHE btw!)

Re: PL Heads-Up League - Game 3 Good game, cards just went my way. Feel bad, Pete had just finished telling me he had gone out of focus to runner runner flush, when I did exactly same to him. Mind you that was after I had announced one of my hands intending to fold to the raise, and then hit call instead. :lol (2-0 to avon, NLHE btw)

Re: PL Heads-Up League - Game 3 Could someone please set a table up for myself and gaf at noon tomorrow? 2 x nlhe $1 maybe a 30 minute gap? I had a mail from Pokerstars saying that I had the private table function but when I looked it wasnt there - will hopefully sort it next time.

Re: PL Heads-Up League - Game 3 Dove:ok

Could someone please set a table up for myself and gaf at noon tomorrow? 2 x nlhe $1 maybe a 30 minute gap? I had a mail from Pokerstars saying that I had the private table function but when I looked it wasnt there - will hopefully sort it next time.

Re: PL Heads-Up League - Game 3 Superb performance from Woodie, who didn't actually know how to play the game half an hour ago and still wiped the floor with me first match. Thankfully I got lucky second game to even things up and score my first point. :)

Re: PL Heads-Up League - Game 3 ul Superfoo - keep the faith - it will come :) No idea how I managed to win the first one :loon The second one - had you on a lone diamond for the final hand, which is why I made it so expensive - didnt have you on a pair too - probably not too much in it... 2-0 to me (NLHE)

Re: PL Heads-Up League - Game 3 I think there are plenty on PL in contact with gazza offline - so hopefully one of them can text him and check he's alright :hope So I'd suggest leaving his spot with him for the moment and see what the news is :hope

Re: PL Heads-Up League - Game 3 Lost 2-0 to Hoolin HORSE , played some HORSE earlier today and found the games pretty easy to pick up and surprisingly enjoyable especially as i turned $1 into $4 on the only cash game going on FTP :lol.