** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

UEFA Europa League » Oct 1

Djordje

Thursday 1 October 2009HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gifAEK Athens v Benfica (18:00 BST) 3 3.3 2.5 103.64 %
maximize.gifFC BATE Borisov v Everton (18:00 BST) 6.8 3.9 1.61 102.25 %
maximize.gifFC København v AC Sparta Praha (18:00 BST) 2.03 3.4 3.75 105.34 %
maximize.gifFC Sheriff Tiraspol v Fenerbahçe SK (18:00 BST) 4.5 3.4 1.84 105.98 %
maximize.gifFC Twente v Steaua Bucuresti (18:00 BST) 1.81 3.6 5.5 101.21 %
maximize.gifFK Austria Wien v Nacional da Madeira (18:00 BST) 2.15 3.3 3.6 104.59 %
maximize.gifLevski Sofia v Lazio (18:00 BST) 4 3.3 2.13 102.25 %
maximize.gifPSV Eindhoven v CFR Cluj (18:00 BST) 1.65 3.6 5.5 106.57 %
maximize.gifRed Bull Salzburg v Villarreal (18:00 BST) 3.25 3.25 2.2 106.99 %
maximize.gifShakhtar Donetsk v FK Partizan (18:00 BST) 1.33 5.5 12 101.52 %
maximize.gifToulouse FC v Club Brugge (18:00 BST) 1.57 3.75 6.25 106.30 %
maximize.gifWerder Bremen v Athletic Bilbao (18:00 BST) 1.83 3.6 5 102.32 %
maximize.gifAnderlecht v Ajax (20:05 BST) 3 3.3 2.5 103.64 %
maximize.gifAS Roma v CSKA Sofia (20:05 BST) 1.28 5.5 12 104.64 %
maximize.gifCeltic v SK Rapid Wien (20:05 BST) 1.6 3.6 5.8 107.52 %
maximize.gifDinamo Bucuresti v Panathinaikos (20:05 BST) 2.4 3.3 2.88 106.69 %
maximize.gifFC Timisoara v Dinamo Zagreb (20:05 BST) 2.14 3.3 3.5 105.60 %
maximize.gifFK Slavia Praha v Lille OSC (20:05 BST) 2.75 3.3 2.6 105.13 %
maximize.gifFK Ventspils v Heerenveen (20:05 BST) 3.8 3.4 2.1 103.35 %
maximize.gifFulham v FC Basel (20:05 BST) 1.78 3.6 5 103.96 %
maximize.gifGalatasaray SK v SK Puntigamer Sturm Graz (20:05 BST) 1.3 5.25 11 105.06 %
maximize.gifHamburger SV v Hapoel Tel Aviv (20:05 BST) 1.28 5.5 12 104.64 %
maximize.gifSporting CP v Hertha BSC (20:05 BST) 1.65 3.6 6 105.05 %
maximize.gifValencia v Genoa (20:05 BST) 1.63 3.75 6 104.68 %

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA Europa League » Oct 1 I like the look of Salzburg at home @3.20 against poor Villarreal. Salzburg are in great form at the moment.5 wins and 1 draw in last 6 matches.Villarreal are in deep sh*t at the moment with only 2 points in La Liga just point above Xerez.Don't know what's going on with a team.I think they will ahve a choice this season:to give up Europa and concetrate on La Liga or fight in Europe and loose in La Liga.I just don't see them handle both competition. Does anybody think otherwise?

Re: UEFA Europa League » Oct 1 Fenerbahce should be too strong for Tiraspol.Don't think moldovian team will survive in Europe.Playing in group stage is already a big achievment and expirience for them.Also Fener must be angry after loosing at home first match.

Re: UEFA Europa League » Oct 1 FC Timisoara - Dinamo Zagreb -0.5 1 @ 2.125 bet365 3/10 All is against my club now. Non-discipline inside the team, poor form of some of the key players, some of them are injured too. Team cannot run pass the 70th minute, you could see that in the Anderlecht match. Also, Dinamo, and all balcan clubs for that matter, has a poor record against romanian clubs, we just don't like their style of football. On the other side a team that cost Shakhtar Donetsk Champions' League, where Shakhtar taught Dinamo a lesson couple of seasons ago when Dinamo was a side where Eduardo, Modric and Corluka were playing. Europa League means as much to a romanian club as to croatian, I believe, so a clear home win for me. I was hoping for a -0.25 line, but a -0.5 line above 2.00 should be taken immediately, even though I hear that Timisoara are nothing impressive this year. I'll update with the news as they come, but I doubt that my betting decision is going to be changed for this.

Re: UEFA Europa League » Oct 1 Two simple picks for me. AEK Athens v Benfica I think Benfica has what it takes to beat AEK in this game. AEK looked poor away at Everton and they've been shabby in the league lately, with a bit of an injury crisis as well as home defeats. Benfica on the other hand have more quality all throughout their squad and have been going all guns crazy since an opening day draw in the Liga Sagres, and the attacking prowess of Saviola-Aimar-Di Maria looks great. They've had no problem scoring goals and the defence has been solid, take Benfica here at great odds of around 2.25 for the away win. Galatasaray v Sturm Graz I like this game a lot - for three main reasons. 1. Sturm Graz didn't show up to their last game at home against Dinamo Bucharest, a decent team, and basically even with some reserve players Dinamo dominated for long spells against Sturm, running out 1-0 winners away from home. Sturm's defence even at home looks shaky against lesser teams in the Austrian league (2-2 home draw with LASK Linz, a team Sturm should be expected to beat comfortably). So they are not living up to their admittedly modest potential in this Europa League season, and they look out of their depth even in this moderately strong Europa League group. 2. Galatsaray have been going goal-crazy this season (more than 40 goals in 14 matches), although they came to a bit of a halt against Eskiseherspor on the weekend , drawing 1-1. I didn't watch the game but I think the overall power that Gala have in their squad should be a little too strong for a Sturm Graz side playing in the very intimidating Ali Sami Yen stadium. For me, Gala's players like Nonda, Baros, Kewell, Elano, and young star Arda Turan especially have showed so much potential and ability this year, and they seem to enjoy playing with each other, while rijkaard as we all know won the champions League and La Liga while with Barcelona as coach. 3. I think Galatasaray will be motivated to make good of their disappointing home draw in the liga and please their fans by winning emphatically here - and I think Galatasaray showed in their away win at tough PAO that when the pressure's on they can grind out the win if necessary, winning 3-1 in hard-to-win Greek territory. Of course, we are looking for a value bet, and the odds here are similar to the handicap odds offered on Arsenal-Olympiakos in the CL - and the relative strength of both sides seems similar too (I expect Arsenal to beat Olympiakos handily, all things going well) If you see -1 handicap (non asian) offered at 1.73ish then I think it's a great bet. There is no disputing the quality in this GS side, and really it should be in the Champions League but I'm sure they'll go onto win the Turkish league this year and qualify next year. Gala is great to watch, even if you don't bet on this, do watch the game as they play great football and hopefully Gala will run out winners by a large margin :) Good luck, let's all put the bad weekend (CHELSEA, JUVENTUS :@) behind us and make a little happiness for ourselves :)

Re: UEFA Europa League » Oct 1 FK Ventspils + 0.5 @ 1.85 v Heerenveen. I'm tipping this now before the line falls on Ventspils. Heerenveen have a shocking recent european record, and I tipped Lisbon to get the win over them on match day one, which they did. Heerenveen have lost quite a few decent players over the years and they are struggling in the league recently, although they did win at the weekend against Sparta, that would really be a game that they should have won regardless. Ventspils had a decent start to the Europa leaguew by pulling off a bit of a shock in drawing away versus Hertha Berlin. I can't see Heerenveen winning this game, so this looks to be a decent opportunity. I can see the asian line dropping to 0 the closer we get to Thursday.

Re: UEFA Europa League » Oct 1

I like the look of Salzburg at home @3.20 against poor Villarreal. Salzburg are in great form at the moment.5 wins and 1 draw in last 6 matches.Villarreal are in deep sh*t at the moment with only 2 points in La Liga just point above Xerez.Don't know what's going on with a team.I think they will ahve a choice this season:to give up Europa and concetrate on La Liga or fight in Europe and loose in La Liga.I just don't see them handle both competition. Does anybody think otherwise?
Now you are talking, Batyushka Mahno :ok Good to see a non-biased post from you :). It is dangerous to go against any Spanish teams in Europe. Even second-string players in most clubs are quality. Yet Villareal have more problems - limited bench and awful start in La Liga. Early as it is, I can't see them getting a place for Europe next season, hope I am wrong - for example Atletico are having a bad start as well, a new Manager as well ( well, relatively ), but more options and funding/fanbase. The Austrian football in general is on the rise, Salzburg play well and Home DNB @ 2,25 looks good. Best option though is NO BET, as I need to see more of Salzburg. In any case good pointing at this one, a good CL betting/profit and I would have a go with the home team. GL

Now you are talking, Batyushka Mahno :ok Good to see a non-biased post from you :). It is dangerous to go against any Spanish teams in Europe. Even second-string players in most clubs are quality. Yet Villareal have more problems - limited bench and awful start in La Liga. Early as it is, I can't see them getting a place for Europe next season, hope I am wrong - for example Atletico are having a bad start as well, a new Manager as well ( well, relatively ), but more options and funding/fanbase. The Austrian football in general is on the rise, Salzburg play well and Home DNB @ 2,25 looks good. Best option though is NO BET, as I need to see more of Salzburg. In any case good pointing at this one, a good CL betting/profit and I would have a go with the home team. GL
Good to see person with some knowledge of ukrainian histrory here :ok Yes,i think you are right,DNB will be better option in case if teams will finish match in draw ;)

Re: UEFA Europa League » Oct 1 I wouldnt take Salzburg if i were u. ofc there r open for some surprises, but to be honest...they played against Kärnten, the last positioned team of our austrian league away and just got a lucky 2-1 win...many people think austrian teams have quality after rapid and salzburg won against big clubs such as hamburg and lazio roma, but this time, salzburg and rapid wont win i think...OFC salzburg is strong at home and janko gets back in form, but im not so sure about a win of salzburg...if u want i can check in austrian newspapers about line-up etc...

Re: UEFA Europa League » Oct 1 AEK Athens - Benfica: Benfica Win @ 2.25 (Ladbrokes) 10/10 I am taking this bet in advance since I feel that odds will drop for Benfica's win. Benfica is in very good form. They have comfortably defeated teams in Portugal and only stumbled in the season opener with a draw at home (1-1 against Maritimo). AEK is in a mess at the moment. After being thrashed, 4-0, by Everton, they have gained 1 point in three league matches including losing two derby matches against Olympiacos and Panathinaikos while playing as the home team. More importantly, they have lacked creativity and organisation. The last two matches against Olympiacos and Panathinaikos revealed an AEK team that was a bunch of individuals trying to do something - no purpose, team work, organization or creativity. The press in Greece is talking about a team that doesn't even know where the problem lies. Hence, Benfica should easily take care of a disorganised AEK that lacks confidence and form.

Re: UEFA Europa League » Oct 1 Levski - Lazio - away win @2.00 with bet365 - going with huge stakes here i just cant understand why is Levski so overrated here - they are now going terrible and are getting worse with every game they play. They lost their last 3 games in the domestic league, they had problems with 4 of their players with some "trasnfer" to Rubin that after all came to be provocative, and not intended at all. After the bad results these 4 (as the team rate them) "top class players" are showing their intension to leave the team and this will most probably happen during the winter. Some of them are having problems with the coach, others are directly saying they are tired of staying on the "Gerena" (Levski's stadium). Moreover, the coach as he said in an interview is ready to leave the team if they want him to. Moral in the team is very low and i just cant imagine how they can get something out of this game. I know Lazio is having some troubles right now but no matter how deep they are the away team is still much much better than Levski. There are also some injury problems in the team but the coach is hiding the team so nothing can be said for sure. After all i expect this to be an easy away win for Lazio and nothing else. It can also be tried with a (-1) EH - odds should be great LAZIO TO WIN gl al

Re: UEFA Europa League » Oct 1 Daum did comment on Sheriff match yesterday in Fenerbahce TV. "It will be a difficult match against a good opponent. Some people may not like to hear this, but one point has to be considered good in this match really. If it is three points at the end, then it is very good of course. People get used to the fact that some teams are have a lot of wins, and they see a win as something normal. That is dangerous thinking, a win is something special, something you have to fight for every 90 minutes. Other clubs are doing great work as well, it is only fair to show respect for their work, which we simply do not if we say - winning is a sure thing here. We should not underrate Sherrif, who won their league now 7 times in a row and who also include some foreign players in their team." Then he was asked whether it is right that many people expect a very offensive line-up from Fenerbahce (after Twente defeat) and Daum answered: "Yes, well you always need to find the right balance. Not only for twenty or thirty minutes but during the whole 90 minutes. Best example was Twente match, where we lost our balance for five minutes and concede two late goals. Of course, there will moments in the match where we all will think offensively and performe offensively, but again the balance is important." Further on, he was asked why he thinks his team is able to score late goals. His answer: "The team itself changed. If you see them in training, how everyone is working hard everyday to achieve the aims set by our club is amazing. They believe that they can win until the referee finishes the match and this makes them scoring late goals sometimes. I would like to compare football matches a bit with boxing. You rarely knock-out your opponent in first rounds. You have to work, to fight and concentrate to find this small chance to set the knock-out and the same happens in football where you cannot expect to lead at halftime always and where at some stages you have to fight 90 minutes to get the deserved goal and the three points." Finally he was asked about rotation in the team. Daum:"Well we have some injured players as Dos Santos and Daniel Guiza, who will stay at home and not take part in this match. Despite them, I will chose those eleven guys whom I expect to show the best performance to get a good result against Sherrif." Personally, won't back my team at these odds. ;)

hmm' date=' everyone is taking benfica to win. i think those odds have no value any more, when the bet appeared, it was 2.55. now i don't like it any more.[/quote'] Yes, you are right.....2.55 is better than the 2.25 that I went for, but the fact is that AEK athens are currently an absolute mess both on and off the field. Just yesterday, one of the current financial backers of the team announced that he will no longer financially support the team. AEK Athens has had huge financial issues for years now and I wonder how this fact makes the players feel. Of course this is on top of the lack of confidence AEK is experiencing due the team's recent performance. Furthermore, the Greek courts have ordered the team's offices to be locked for 10 days following a judgement against one of its former Presidents, Makis Psomiadis, regarding fake invoices to the tune of 11 million euros. It is just a mess..... Under such circumstances I can't see AEK getting anything from a solid Benfica side.

Re: UEFA Europa League » Oct 1 I agree with dak 100% on everything regarding the AEK v Benfica match... I can't for the life of me see how AEK can win this match...they are a total mess on an off the field... I just hope Benfica score...Benfica DNB should be money in the bank...but I will add some on straight away win for more value...

FC Timisoara - Dinamo Zagreb -0.5 1 @ 2.125 bet365 3/10 All is against my club now. Non-discipline inside the team, poor form of some of the key players, some of them are injured too. Team cannot run pass the 70th minute, you could see that in the Anderlecht match. Also, Dinamo, and all balcan clubs for that matter, has a poor record against romanian clubs, we just don't like their style of football. On the other side a team that cost Shakhtar Donetsk Champions' League, where Shakhtar taught Dinamo a lesson couple of seasons ago when Dinamo was a side where Eduardo, Modric and Corluka were playing. Europa League means as much to a romanian club as to croatian, I believe, so a clear home win for me. I was hoping for a -0.25 line, but a -0.5 line above 2.00 should be taken immediately, even though I hear that Timisoara are nothing impressive this year. I'll update with the news as they come, but I doubt that my betting decision is going to be changed for this.
Hy! i have to disagree with you.....i'm a FC Timisoara fan,i i'm going all the way with Dinamo Z 2 @3.30....we are missing star goolkeepers Pantilimon and hes place will be taken by NOOBIE Taborda..very bad goolkeeper...+ that only 3500-4000 suporters will be at the stadium,so no fan support :)...and if you look at Timisoara,they scored only 8 goales in 8 league games...thats awfull for us...last game vs U. Craiova the team played very very bad,with right defender giving >90% of passes to the opponents,star left middfield Karamian missing allmost all shots and passes...your game suck atm,and we had BIG luck against Ajax.. EDIT: i just read on your fan site that there will be 1500 Dinamo Z. fans at the stadium...so lets see....1500 Dinamo fans vs 4000 Timisoara fans...not that big of an difference lol :) The other games i'm looking at are: PSV Eindhoven v CFR Cluj 1@ 1.65 PSV are in great form and i don't think that CFR will cause problems.... Sheriff Tiraspol v Fenerbahçe [email protected] ...no problems for Fener :D Twente v Steaua B. 1@ 1.70 No chance for Steaua with the game they are playing atm....they change 3 coaches in the last few months and there is an internal war going at steaua... Dinamo B. v Panathinaikos [email protected] Dinamo won with luck last round,only 1-0 to an team with low buget..but i think Panathinaikos will smash Dinamo....they have lose allmost every game at home...

Levski - Lazio - away win @2.00 with bet365 - going with huge stakes here i just cant understand why is Levski so overrated here - they are now going terrible and are getting worse with every game they play. They lost their last 3 games in the domestic league, they had problems with 4 of their players with some "trasnfer" to Rubin that after all came to be provocative, and not intended at all. After the bad results these 4 (as the team rate them) "top class players" are showing their intension to leave the team and this will most probably happen during the winter. Some of them are having problems with the coach, others are directly saying they are tired of staying on the "Gerena" (Levski's stadium). Moreover, the coach as he said in an interview is ready to leave the team if they want him to. Moral in the team is very low and i just cant imagine how they can get something out of this game. I know Lazio is having some troubles right now but no matter how deep they are the away team is still much much better than Levski. There are also some injury problems in the team but the coach is hiding the team so nothing can be said for sure. After all i expect this to be an easy away win for Lazio and nothing else. It can also be tried with a (-1) EH - odds should be great LAZIO TO WIN gl al
Lazio has arrived in Sofia some hours ago with the following squad: keepers: Bizzarri, Muslera defenders: Cribari, Radu, Lichtsteiner, Luciani, Cavanda midfielders and attackers: Dabo, Meghni, Matuzalem, Mauri, Perpetuini, Eliseu, Foggia, Zarate, Baronio, Rocchi, Sevieri its not the best they have but i still think they should be able to get the maximum 3 points Lazio to win 9/10 gl :hope

Re: UEFA Europa League » Oct 1 I can still see decent value in Benfica in Greece for reasons already mentioned. Benfica are on great form and scoring for fun whilst AEK are in dissoray. There odds have dropped a little however and as a result I'm tempted to use them in a 3 fold along with 2 favourites. Treble - Benfica/Hamburg/Galatasaray @ 3.26 I can also see decent value in the Celtic v Rapid Vienna match. Vienna have been very impressive so far this season both domestically and in Europe. Celtic on the other hand have generally struggled in Europe and despite being top of the SPL have put in some average performances whilst playing with an extremely inneffective front line of Killen (an imposter of a footballer) and out of form McDonald. Celtic will look to win the match as they are the home side and even more so having dropped points last time in Israel. On the other hand this will play into a strong counter attacking team like Rapid's hands and I would expect both teams to score. In addition to this with the Old Firm match at Ibrox coming up on Sunday there is a chance that the Celtic players minds will be focused elsewhere. I think the DRAW NO BET on Vienna at 3.05 offers potential value. I never bet against my own team so I will be leaving it alone. Just thought I'd give a wee bit of insight into the game for others :ok

Re: UEFA Europa League » Oct 1 Sporting - Hertha Sporting not in bad form whilst Hertha are just shot to pieces at the moment, they have lost their last five games and just cant see how these players can pull of an away win. sporting should put them to the sword surely?

Re: UEFA Europa League » Oct 1 Zickler, Sporting as been shit all season. We´re blamed for putting too much pressure on the supposedly young team (most of them, play together and under the same manager for almost 5 years) and that it´s easier for them to play away. If by any chance, the game is not going our way, you can expect a lot of hissing and booing even before half time. They will probably scrape the odd goal victory but i wouldn´t bet 10 cents on my own club right now

Zickler, Sporting as been shit all season. We´re blamed for putting too much pressure on the supposedly young team (most of them, play together and under the same manager for almost 5 years) and that it´s easier for them to play away. If by any chance, the game is not going our way, you can expect a lot of hissing and booing even before half time. They will probably scrape the odd goal victory but i wouldn´t bet 10 cents on my own club right now
thanx for the info mate will stay away from them...

Re: UEFA Europa League » Oct 1 I think Hertha will focus on Bundesliga and drop Europa,otherwise they can be at risk to be relegated this season.Odds on Sporting droped already to @1.50 and don't represent value anymore.I will probably watch them playing and bet in play if odds will rise.I just don't think Hertha care about Europa anymore.

Hy! i have to disagree with you.....i'm a FC Timisoara fan,i i'm going all the way with Dinamo Z 2 @3.30....we are missing star goolkeepers Pantilimon and hes place will be taken by NOOBIE Taborda..very bad goolkeeper...+ that only 3500-4000 suporters will be at the stadium,so no fan support :)...and if you look at Timisoara,they scored only 8 goales in 8 league games...thats awfull for us...last game vs U. Craiova the team played very very bad,with right defender giving >90% of passes to the opponents,star left middfield Karamian missing allmost all shots and passes...your game suck atm,and we had BIG luck against Ajax.. ...
What happened to Pantilimon?Good keeper he is.But i wouldn't trust D.Zagreb anyway.So probably boring 1-0 or 1-1.Is Bokur playing?I would probably go with under 2.5...

Re: UEFA Europa League » Oct 1 Twente- Steaua Home win looks really nice. + Twente is very stable team. Especially on home ground their form remains extremely good. In last season their home record in Eredivisie was: 12-4-1 goals: 40:13! In last year in UEFA Cup they were in "group of death" with Manchester City, Schalke 04, PSG and Racing Santander. They were second in this group, then they were eliminated on penalty shootouts against Olympique Marseille. In this season they are still unbeaten in Eredivisie and in Europa League they won against Fenerbahce away from home. + They are without any important missings. + Home ground where they have impressive record. + One day more for rest than had Steaua(Twente played at home on Saturday, Steaua had away match on Sunday) + For hosts UEFA Europa League is important competition, young players knows that this is very good opportunity to show scouts from big clubs that they deserve for chance. + Steaua has many problems. First of all they have third coach since June. Owner of the club Gigi Becali is a strange guy- he decides which players are useful for coach and which are not, he often insult his own players, want from managers to put those players on the bench or just sold them from the club. He fired coach Bergodi mainly because Bergodi refused to let Becali enter the dressing room during the half-time of match against Scheriff. It's hard place for work for sure. New coach likes offensive football so players probably will need some time to learn new tactic. + Form of Steaua is far from impressive. Currently their are on 5th position in domestic league. New coach in his debut grab draw away from home against average teams who was near to beat famous Steaua. + Steaua has some injury problems- they are without regular right defender and this means that they must move right/left midfielder on right defence and this means that his place in midfield will take guy who feels better as central midfielder. Summary: Twente is in good form, play at home without injury worries against Steaua- side who still look for form and with bad atmosphere in the club. Odds like 1.70(Betfair) are definitely worth a try:) Sorry for my English. :$

Twente- Steaua Home win looks really nice. + Twente is very stable team. Especially on home ground their form remains extremely good. In last season their home record in Eredivisie was: 12-4-1 goals: 40:13! In last year in UEFA Cup they were in "group of death" with Manchester City, Schalke 04, PSG and Racing Santander. They were second in this group, then they were eliminated on penalty shootouts against Olympique Marseille. In this season they are still unbeaten in Eredivisie and in Europa League they won against Fenerbahce away from home. + They are without any important missings. + Home ground where they have impressive record. + One day more for rest than had Steaua(Twente played at home on Saturday, Steaua had away match on Sunday) + For hosts UEFA Europa League is important competition, young players knows that this is very good opportunity to show scouts from big clubs that they deserve for chance. + Steaua has many problems. First of all they have third coach since June. Owner of the club Gigi Becali is a strange guy- he decides which players are useful for coach and which are not, he often insult his own players, want from managers to put those players on the bench or just sold them from the club. He fired coach Bergodi mainly because Bergodi refused to let Becali enter the dressing room during the half-time of match against Scheriff. It's hard place for work for sure. New coach likes offensive football so players probably will need some time to learn new tactic. + Form of Steaua is far from impressive. Currently their are on 5th position in domestic league. New coach in his debut grab draw away from home against average teams who was near to beat famous Steaua. + Steaua has some injury problems- they are without regular right defender and this means that they must move right/left midfielder on right defence and this means that his place in midfield will take guy who feels better as central midfielder. Summary: Twente is in good form, play at home without injury worries against Steaua- side who still look for form and with bad atmosphere in the club. Odds like 1.70(Betfair) are definitely worth a try:) Sorry for my English. :$
Great preview, your English is fine! I also agree with you that Steaua is in a bit of a crisis now, and confidence is high at Steve McLaren's FC Twente with their good league form and their win at tough Fener. It's not a banker because Steaua are very unpredictable but I think it's definitely worth a punt at 1.7 :)

Re: UEFA Europa League » Oct 1 I think Steaua could offer a surprize here; - they played very well on Sunday against Brasov, the best game of the season, but had bad luck - they are full of confidence at this momemnt, and wan't to revenge on Steve McLaren after Boro episode - Steaua is an experienced team in european games Odds are too low for Twente win, 2.10-2.20 i think would be more realistic.

Re: UEFA Europa League » Oct 1 i have a bad feeling about benfica... i have noticed this season that most of the time when 75% and even more of the forum users are punting on a team with odds >2.00 with arguments this is a 100% win, the other team is sh*tty etc. this turns to be a failure... im not saying Benfica will not win today but odds dropped from 2.55 to 2 now @bet365 meaning a lot of people are going with Benfica and usually when this happens the team get a draw :( i would just advice ppl not to go blindly after this game and be more careful. I will most probably skip it and even if Benfica wins by handicap i wouldnt feel it that much as a lose gl :)

Re: UEFA Europa League » Oct 1 I like the look of Fener away to Sheriff - odds are not the best but it could be put into an accumulator or played with some more money as a single. Fener is one of the best teams in Turkey with some high quallity players and is aiming high this season. They were unfortunate to lose their last match to Twente and will be highly motivated now to get the maximum points in this game. I watched a report from the first game of Sherif - they've made a lot of personal mistakes, wrong passes etc. If they play the same way tonight they wil not stand a chance against powerful Fener. Moldoviand already did what they were hoping for - they got into the group stage and its more than enough for them and i doubt they are hoping for anything else. So after all id suggest going full stakes here for the away win before the odds drop even more. Sheriff Tiraspol v Fenerbahce - away win @ 1.66 with bet365 10/10