** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Anybody Interested In X Factor ???

Re: Anybody Interested In X Factor ??? Getting REALLY tempted by a top 3 bet on John and Edward - even *I* like them after that performance. Yes, it was ridiculously bad, but it was a performance that'll be remembered come the end of the series whereas most of them so far tonight won't be remembered come the end of the show! Am on Miss Frank to go at 8/1 with Will Hill after being unimpressed by their performance. (Sorry for not posting earlier as I think odds have crashed but it LITERALLY sent me to sleep!)

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Anybody Interested In X Factor ??? A few were shite tonight, including the twits!!! I'm on Rachel to go though @ 7/1. Too big to miss in my opinion. Afro, Joe and Stacey stand outs for me tonight. Lloyd very fortunate that Rachel. Miss Frank and Rikki didn't really deliever. Irrelevant what John and Edward do at this stage, as the public are gonna vote to keep them anyway.

Re: Anybody Interested In X Factor ??? ...up to a point. The MacDonald Brothers finished fourth behind Leona, Ray and um, Ben. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_X_Factor_(UK_series_3) I think the producers like to keep the joke acts in as a bit of 'shout at the telly' controversy and to keep the show interesting. Miss Frank's price to be second eliminated has collapsed as they're second favourites at around 5/2 behind Rikki Loney. Wouldn't be surprised if Miss Frank was in the bottom two as it makes Louis' vote just that more easier when a group is up against a solo artist. Don't think the twins will be in the bottom two tomorrow night because the GBP love taking the piss.

Re: Anybody Interested In X Factor ??? HI GUYS...CANT BELIEVE HOW BAD THE TWINS WERE LAST NITE...OUT OF TUNE OUT OF SYNC..TOTALY SHITE...AND OK THERE WILL BE PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT WANNA PISS OFF SIMON...BUT 11/2 (BET365) FOR WHAT WAS EASILY THE WORST PERFORMANCE (EVER IF YOU LISTEN TO SIMON)...SO IM GONNA TAKE A CHANCE AND HOPE THE PUBLIC COME TO THERE SENCES AND DO THE RIGHT THING..JUST A SMALL INTEREST BET OF COURSE,PROBABLY DOUBLE IT UP WITH SEAHAWKS (NFL) TONIGHT..LIKED THE LOOK OF MY OLLY LAST NITE...I THINK THE KID IS ONLY GONNA GET BETTER AND BETTER,BUT SAYING THAT THERE ARE SOME STRONG CONTENDERS THIS YEAR..DANYL,JAMIE,DAGENHAM BIRD...WE,LL JUST HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE.....GOOD LUCK ALL :drums

Re: Anybody Interested In X Factor ??? Can't see any way J and E will be in the bottom 2 and would be looking for about 8/1 before I even considered betting on them. I seriously couldn't name more than about 3 songs from last night due to 10 acts being mindblowingly boring, the twins entertainment factor will easily override things like bloody horrendous vocals. Betfair have Rachel and Rikki both at about 2/1, with Miss Frank 9/2, then twins 6/1 (but v little money available for them, to be fair.) Guessing that Rachel may have problems tonight after finishing in the bottom two last week but sticking with my previous bets and hoping.

Re: Anybody Interested In X Factor ??? Hmmm. Betfred has updated odds as to the second elimination tonight: X Factor 2009 Next Elimination Who will be the second act to be voted off X Factor 2009? Rachel Adedeji 13/8 Rikki Loney 7/4 Miss F.R.A.N.K. 4/1 John & Edward 6/1 Lucie Jones 33/1 Lloyd Daniels 33/1 Olly Murs 66/1 Danyl Johnson 200/1 Jamie Archer 200/1 Stacey Soloman 200/1 Joseph McElderry 200/1 X Factor 2009 Week 2 Bottom 2 Which two acts will face the judges' vote for elimination in Week 2 of The X Factor 2009? Miss F.R.A.N.K. 4/9 Rachel Adedeji 8/13 Rikki Loney EVS John & Edward 9/2 Lucie Jones 10/1 Lloyd Daniels 16/1 Olly Murs 25/1 Danyl Johnson 25/1 Stacey Soloman 33/1 Jamie Archer 33/1 Joseph McElderry 50/1 X Factor 2009 Next Manager To Lose An Act Who Will Be The Next Manager To Lose One Of Their Nominated Acts? Bets void if any of the listed managers don't take part. Dannii Minogue 7/4 Cheryl Cole 7/4 Louis Walsh 7/4 Simon Cowell 40/1

Re: Anybody Interested In X Factor ???

for next saturday I'd bet on Rikki Loney @5/2 on bet365 to go.It's diva week and I'm sure he's going to deliver a terrible performance ...The same could be said about John and Edward but I think they have a large "hidden" fanbase (we always have some contestants who stay for a long time although we don't know who votes for them :lol ) Rikki and the twins are the only possible options for me this week so the pick: next elimination: Rikki Loney @5/2 bet365
first pick won :D

Re: Anybody Interested In X Factor ??? Early thoughts are Miss Frank to go may be worth a look. Rachel MIGHT benefit from the 'Alisha effect' which saw Alisha spring back for a couple of weeks in season 4 after being saved twice in a row. Big band week should suit her voice, whereas I can't see it helping MF at all. Would be very interested in 3/1 or above on MF.

Re: Anybody Interested In X Factor ??? Today's Bettingzone Market News: 1210: Rachel Adedeji survived for another week in the X Factor but is still favourite to be eliminated next Sunday. She is as short as 6/4 with Paddy Power to be shown the door after defeating Rikki Loney on Sunday to stay in the competition. Clearly very upset at being in the bottom two again, Rachel got the nod from the three judges as the Scot justified his favourite's tag to be sent home. Twins John and Edward are 7/4 second best to go with Miss Frank on offer at 3/1 ahead of what is billed as 'Big Band' week. Joe McElderry now shares favouritism on 3/1 with Danyl Johnson to be crowned the winning act with Sky Bet and Paddy Power. Olly Murs and Jamie Archer both enjoyed good performances and they have been trimmed to 13/2 and 6/1 by VC Bet respectively.

Re: Anybody Interested In X Factor ??? IM STILL LEANING TOWARDS THE TWINS LOL....IF THEY,RE IN THE BOTTOM 2 THIS WEEK THE JUDGES WILL SEND THERE ANNOYING ARSES BACK TO DUBLIN...STILL 3/1 RIGHT NOW....IVE SET UP A "KICK EDWARD AND JOHN THE **** OUT OF X FACTOR" GROUP ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE...GOT QUITE A FEW MEMEBERS AS WELL........ NEWS FLASH TERRORIST,S HAVE WARNED LOIUSE WALSH THAT IF THE TWINS STAY IN ANOTHER WEEK THEY WILL KILL ANOTHER MEMBER OF BOYZONE....LOL:drums

Re: Anybody Interested In X Factor ???

IM STILL LEANING TOWARDS THE TWINS LOL....IF THEY' date='RE IN THE BOTTOM 2 THIS WEEK THE JUDGES WILL SEND THERE ANNOYING ARSES BACK TO DUBLIN...STILL 3/1 RIGHT NOW....IVE SET UP A "KICK EDWARD AND JOHN THE **** OUT OF X FACTOR" GROUP ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE...GOT QUITE A FEW MEMEBERS AS WELL........ NEWS FLASH TERRORIST,S HAVE WARNED LOIUSE WALSH THAT IF THE TWINS STAY IN ANOTHER WEEK THEY WILL KILL ANOTHER MEMBER OF BOYZONE....LOL:drums[/quote'] WILL YOU STOP WRITING IN CAPITALS. Please

Re: Anybody Interested In X Factor ??? This week's 'Who will be in the bottom two? odds from William Hill. Rachel Adedeji 8/15 Miss Frank 4/6 John and Edward 2/1 Lloyd Daniels 3/1 Olly Murs 6/1 Lucie Jones 7/1 Jamie Archer 7/1 Stacey Solomon 10/1 Danyl Johnson 14/1 Joseph McElderry 14/1 Elimination odds as to who'll be the third act voted out on Sunday: Rachel Adedeji 13/8 Miss Frank 5/2 John & Edward 11/4 Lloyd Daniels 8/1 Olly Murs 16/1 Lucie Jones 25/1 Jamie Archer 25/1 Stacey Solomon 40/1 Danyl Johnson 50/1 Joseph McElderry 50/1 Simon will almost assuredly save Rachel unless she's facing one of his own acts (Danyl, Jamie and Olly). The twins can survive another week. Miss Frank could prove to be an absolute red herring but the betting is usually right. No idea who the mentors will bully this week to join Rachel in the bottom two.

Re: Anybody Interested In X Factor ??? WEEK 3 Backed Ricki Looney to go last week at 11/4 thanks to advice posted here, cheers:ok Didn't realsie all the betting markets available on this and there really is money to be made. There is no way Rachael will not be in the bottom 2 this week! It has already been shown that the public doesn't like her as she's been in the bottom 2 the last few weeks. It's available at around 8/13 for Rachael to be involved in the sing off and although the price is short it's an absolute BANKER! I think the bottom 2 will be Rachael and Miss Frank, 9/4, as John and Edward seem to be getting votes and getting viewers!

Re: Anybody Interested In X Factor ??? Rumoured song choices, as always treat with caution. Danyl - Feeling Good Jamie - If I Can Dream Olly - Bewitched Lucie - My Funny Valentine Rachel - Proud Mary Stacey - When You Wish Upon A Star Joe - Sway Lloyd - Fly Me To The Moon Miss Frank - Thats Life John and Edward - She Bangs Looking at those, That's Life stands out as one of the better songs and may be enough to save Miss Frank. I'm expecting Rachel vs maybe Lloyd in the sing-off and can't see any way Rachel will stay - she's 2.2 to go atm at Will Hill, which looks v good value for money. Rachel to go, 5 points @ 2.2 (Will Hill)

Re: Anybody Interested In X Factor ??? Confirmed Song Choices BIG BAND WEEK Rachel Proud Mary - Beyonce version Stacey When You Wish Upon A Star - From Disney's Pinnochio Lucie My Funny Valentine - Ella fitzgerald Joe Sway - Michael Buble version Lloyd Fly Me To The Moon - Frank Sinatra Danyl Feeling Good - Muse version Jamie Angel Of Harlem - U2 Olly Bewitched - Steve Lawrence John and Edward She Bangs - Ricky Martin Miss Frank That's Life - Frank sinatra I'm not getting involved at the odds available, but Rachel is a stick on for me to go. I do think there is some value in Rachel/Lloyd bottom two combo though as I think Rachel is a banker (8/15ish) and fancy Lloyd to be there as well and he is 3/1 to be in bottom two. So 6/1 for the combo represents good value for me. Rachel/Lloyd bottom two combo 4pts @ 6/1 Ladbrokes

Re: Anybody Interested In X Factor ??? Miss Frank should be safe - the rap was excruciatingly bad, and make me long for the heady days of last week when everyone was just boringly bland rather than nightmarishly awful - but should win them enough votes from the Great British Public to keep out of the bottom 2.