** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Anybody Interested In X Factor ???

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Anybody Interested In X Factor ??? Anybody betting on this tonight? Not too sure myself, there's no value with Lloyd at 1.57, should he really be that low? I know he was in the bottom two last week but surely he's got a lot of fans. Plus if he was in the bottom two with one of Simon's, would they get rid? He does look nailed on to go but it's not worth taking to be honest. Just looking at the others: Stacey: Very popular, surprised to see her going is as low at 17.00 Lucie: Should be safe, high price, can't see her going. Joe: I imagine he'll be there for a long time yet. Should be getting the granny vote, I imagine. Olly: Last night spoke for itself, a huge fanbase, my tip to win. Danyl: I'm not too keen on him personally, but the general opinion is that he was outstanding last night, along with his new look. Outside chance, maybe, should be safe though. Jamie: He was great last night and is probably my favourite, but he is second favourite to go and I understand why. I worry for him if he's in the bottom two. John & Edward: I'm not a fan, but they aren't going anywhere. If it was a vote for who you want to go, they'd be gone. As it is, they've got the coverage and the fanbase. They'll likely be three until the final four or three.

Re: Anybody Interested In X Factor ??? At that price, I wouldn't be taking Lloyd at all. I'd look at Jamie to go (as has already been mentioned), although I really have a sneaky feeling that the twits will go tonight. At a bigger price, Stacey bottom 2 for me. Just don't get this girl at all & she's becoming incredibly irritating. Summary: Lloyd to stay Jamie or Twits to go Stacey bottom 2

Re: Anybody Interested In X Factor ??? Apologies for the outrageous aftertiming, but had Lucie to go at 8/1 at 365 when the last two were announced. Was expecting Simon to send it to the public as the twins have to be far better for viewing figures than she was. Disappointed for her though - felt really bad for her when Simon made it 2-2, she was obviously confident that everyone except Louis would vote for the twins to go.

Re: Anybody Interested In X Factor ??? Simon Cowell is the Jigsaw of light entertainment. Whatever happens, he still bloody wins. Saw the odds in-running at Stan James go 1/50 the twins, and I think 12/1 Lucie and then it went down to 1/40 the twins, 9/1 Lucie just as she was finishing her song. It's to keep the tabloids interested. Will the twins win it all? They finished second last in voting if that's to be believed so probably not.

Re: Anybody Interested In X Factor ??? ive definatley given up betting on the evictions as it has turned into a farce...ive got me olly to win it from week 1 going and that will do me....PLUS...i was so convinced they would go that i betted everyone in the pub that i would run round the block naked if they didnt....being a man of my word i started jogging out the carpark when a cop car came round the corner and out jumped two coppers singing "bad boy bad boy what you gonna do...what you gonna do when we come for you"...they were wearing WE LOVE JEDWARD badges as well...yeah know more betting on that for me lads:drums

Re: Anybody Interested In X Factor ??? William Hill announced that one punter put £10,000 on the twins to go at 1/16, don't believe it myself and think it is a PR stunt. I was pissing myself reading hundreds of facebook status all about x factor, am I the only one that doesn't care? Cowell will see these 2 as another cash cow while Lucie will be singing at Butlins by next summer. I thought her or Olly would win the whole thing, certainly wouldn't be betting on it, it's as crooked as Jodie Marsh's nose.

Re: Anybody Interested In X Factor ??? newsflash just in,dont know if this is true or not....but apperently Micheal Barrymore is waiting in the wings to sign up Jedward to accompany him in his new live show thats starts touring next summer....apperently micheal fist f**ks them both simultaniously whilst singing "you need hands".....:drums

Re: Anybody Interested In X Factor ??? Today's Bettingzone Market News: 1330: John and Edward Grimes are odds-on at 5/6 with Betfair customers to be in the bottom two of X Factor this weekend, with only Lloyd Daniels seemingly able to rescue them from elimination in round six. The Irish twins, who were sensationally saved by Simon Cowell last Sunday, are the second favourites to be axed at 12/5, and a head-to-head clash with Welshman Daniels seems a near certainty, with Cheryl Cole’s protégé the front runner to leave the show at odds of 6/4. Aside from Jamie Archer at 5/1, it would appear that the other contestants can relax this week, although the likes of Danyl Johnson (12/1) and Stacey Solomon (24/1) would be wise to bear in mind that last week’s victim Lucie Jones went into Sunday night’s show at a safe-looking price of 17/1. Olly Murs remains the favourite to win the show at 11/5, although his slick dance moves and cheeky attitude will need to continue to be at their best if he’s to hold off the stern challenge of Joe McElderry who, at 4/1, continues to be many punters' pick of the bunch. Betfair spokesman Ari Last said: "Last week’s drama and the uproar that ensued will ensure that should Jedward be in the bottom two again, the pressure on the judges to vote them off will be incredibly intense. "Our customers seem quite sure that another Jedward sing off is in the pipeline, although the boys are nothing if not resilient, so don’t be too surprised if they live to fight another week."

Re: Anybody Interested In X Factor ??? Jamie gone, Lloyd was in the bottom two if you forgot. Today's Bettingzone Market News: 1515: Joe McElderry has been the latest mover in the X Factor betting with Coral bookmakers shortening the likeable Geordie to 16/1 (from 20/1) to be the next performer to leave the show after seeing plenty of cash. Twins John and Edward continue to be backed (10/1 from 12/1) after newspaper reports that they have already recorded their first single and album. "Joe was the outright favourite only a fortnight ago and with stronger performances from others his position in the competition might not be as safe as it was," said Coral spokesman Gary Burton. Olly Murs remains the 2/1 favourite to win while Lloyd Daniels has been trimmed to 4/5 (from evens) to be the next to leave.

Re: Anybody Interested In X Factor ??? Hmmm. I can't believe that the twins were at any stage bigger than 7/2 let alone 10s+ to go on Sunday night. Olly was the other act in the bottom two. Updated Bettingzone shenanigans: 1055: Joe McElderry is the new favourite to win the X Factor on Betfair, after his scintillating Saturday night performance saw his odds drop to 7/4. The young Geordie has ousted long-term front-runner Olly Murs (now 7/2) from pole position after the 27-year-old was stunningly placed in the bottom two of a pulsating round seven. Murs' subsequent sing-off with John and Edward was somewhat of a formality, with the Irish twins undoubtedly suffering most from the sensational survival of Lloyd Daniels, who was the odds-on favourite for elimination going into Sunday night's show. Betfair spokesman Ari Last said: "Olly's placing in the bottom two shocked punters and their reaction has been to put their money behind Joe, who is now undoubtedly the man to catch. "As for Jedward, our customers may miss their antics, but at the same time will be happy to wave goodbye to their unpredictability, which made betting on them a difficult task."

Re: Anybody Interested In X Factor ??? Lloyd gone. Today's Bettingzone Market News: 1330: Joseph McElderry is the hot favourite to win the X Factor at 8/11 but the big question for punters is who will miss out on the final night. Hills' odds suggest that it is between Danyl at 11/10 and Olly who can be backed at 13/8. "This is the closest X Factor so far and any of the final four could go on to win this. We will be cheering on Stacey who is by far our best result!" said Hill's spokesman Rupert Adams.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Anybody Interested In X Factor ???

another bets for me (without reasoning): Lucie Jones the last to stay in girls group @1/1 bet365 Joe McElderry to win outright @11/2 bet365 (shocked to see this price everything goes in his favour, some people can find Danyl arrogant, Lucie has something annoying but i don't know how to describe it in English :tongue2 , and Stacey Solomon hasn't impressed me since her first audition what makes me think "Over the rainbow" was just a perfect song for her and she could struggle a lot in coming weeks+annoying interviews.Concerning Joe I just can't find anything going against him at 11/2 it's certainly worth a try! last bet (logical if Joe wins): Cheryl Cole the winning manager @4/1 That's it I hope my english isn't too bad (I'm Moroccan :tongue2 ) and I hope you will take my opinions seriously even if I don't bet :ok
called the winner from just after the first live show :nana :ok