** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Betfair Challenge - Team Roses

avongirl

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team Roses

Avon, as far as im concerned, a very valuable team member you are, if you dont get as many points who cares, ill try harder lol. I think the points are going to be harder than first thought, anyway onwards and upwards, come on team roses:clap
My sentiments too :ok Where's BJ :unsure

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team Roses Quote:

Originally Posted by bigbadken viewpost.gif Avon, as far as im concerned, a very valuable team member you are, if you dont get as many points who cares, ill try harder lol. I think the points are going to be harder than first thought, anyway onwards and upwards, come on team roses:clap
My sentiments too :ok Where's BJ :unsure +2

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team Roses I think my points might be wrong for yesterday anyway. :unsure They are still showing 13 tonight, despite playing a couple of games before midnight. I've done 9 more $5.50+55c DoNs and a $5+50c MTT tonight. Getting the hang of the DoNs now and recovered most of yesterday's losses. Gave up using the PC after a couple of games (dangerously close to timing out with 2 tables open) and will stick to laptop from now on (so I will now be able to chat, for those who gave up on my one word conversations tonight ;))

Not got a clue how it works them out but my betfair points are currently listed as :- 26th August - 13 points 27th August - 203 points :ok
Shouldnt be able to see 27th til tomorrow?:unsure but i will put it in anyway:ok nd do i di a new post with each one rather th should i update the sheet as and when or once a day and do i just do a new post or should i edit? ooooh questions questions:)

Shouldnt be able to see 27th til tomorrow?:unsure but i will put it in anyway:ok
this is how it appears in 'my account'
Betfair Points Statement - Duncan Godfrey 27-Aug-2009
Period:
(yyyy-mmm-dd)(yyyy-mmm-dd)
spacer.gif :alert('This link will download your Betfair points statement.')'>? spacer.gif
Current Discount Rate: 2%
:getHelp('Help.Managing.Account','CommissionPoints')'>>Betfair Points scheme explained1 - 2 of 2 Records
DateDescriptionPointsBP Balance
27-Aug-2009Points from Poker Tournament Games 2031,175
26-Aug-2009Points from Poker Tournament Games 13972

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team Roses This is from Tuesday and Wednesday, but as I was playing after midnight I'm not sure if there will be more to add yet for 'yesterday'. Will be starting on today's shortly. At worst, we only need 2000 for this week as we can catch up the extra 1000 over the next 3 weeks, so with 7 of us playing for 7 days, it's actually only about 40 points each a day.

27-Aug-2009Points from Poker Tournament Games 7487
26-Aug-2009Points from Poker Tournament Games 1313
24-Aug-2009Weekly decay 15% 00

This is from Tuesday and Wednesday, but as I was playing after midnight I'm not sure if there will be more to add yet for 'yesterday'. Will be starting on today's shortly. At worst, we only need 2000 for this week as we can catch up the extra 1000 over the next 3 weeks, so with 7 of us playing for 7 days, it's actually only about 40 points each a day.
27-Aug-2009Points from Poker Tournament Games 7487
26-Aug-2009Points from Poker Tournament Games 1313
24-Aug-2009Weekly decay 15% 00
We will be fine Dear :ok We have an excellent team . We are like roses in bloom :ok

This is from Tuesday and Wednesday, but as I was playing after midnight I'm not sure if there will be more to add yet for 'yesterday'. Will be starting on today's shortly. At worst, we only need 2000 for this week as we can catch up the extra 1000 over the next 3 weeks, so with 7 of us playing for 7 days, it's actually only about 40 points each a day.
except you and I won't be playing on Saturday and possibly not much on Sunday