** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Betfair Challenge - Team Roses

avongirl

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team Roses

Unlucky Donna, Those bad beaty things can be frustrating, im sure you will do really well in the future in the ladys tour, itll come. Just regd now.
Thanks for your kind words Ken. Know that I played the best I've ever played live and am happy with my game yesterday, just hit a downward slide of bad beats, what can you do? One day I will cash! :ok

Shall we keep same days this week, but AG to pick the best day for herself, and do a swapsy, as long as its fine with others :ok
If possible the Monday one is looking best for me (14th).
Points for yesterday 691:ok
:loon Don't think I'll bother playing tonight then. I'll do the updated spreadsheet tomorrow, but with those and Joe's and Foo's we're well over the 1000 for this week. There's no bonus in getting more so no need for anyone to play for points on Monday, unless of course you're making a profit doing it. :D Next boost period starts Tuesday. I probably won't be able to get any next week. When will you get your points back, those of you on your jollies?

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team Roses well so close but so far in the first week, hopefully we will get the breaks for a cash this week!!! sunday should be fine for me as I think I will be back from DTD in good time for this...i may have to sit out the 1st couple of levels due to getting kid to bed but that will barely make a difference with this structure and it stops from doing anything silly early on:lol

:ok Is it still just 4 of us scoring points this week (well 3 'cos I can't really play this week) ? I think we only need to get 2000 across the next 3 weeks anyway as there's an overall cap of 6000.
I'm playing cash now and lots on Thursday :ok ..................but not as much as BBK :rollin