** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Betfair Challenge - Team Roses

avongirl

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team Roses Well ive another 79 for yesterday, Helen i think it would be good if you played a bigger buy in. Ill keep my eye on tonights game if Burnley Joe is not about , im not to bothered about playing it, if someone else is about, but ill be on the sidelines if needed, will check into here around the time to see whos about. We are the Rosesssssssssssssss:clap:clap:nana:nana:nana

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team Roses Nice cash Ken WP....sorry about the confusion on saturday as well, just as well you played as opposed to the "cashless kid" wont go in to details but betfair is driving me insane and at the mo will never play another sng on there again;( though that may change when i leave my current mood:) will find out what im available this week....

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team Roses

I will stake any team Roses representative that cashes in the PL betfair challenge game they play this week. The terms are $11 preferably Pokerstars. A good one is, the Sunday $250,000 gtd, but you can choose. Any cashes on stake Split 50/50 :ok
lol n1 skipper - good incentive, though i dare say your money is safe with me at the mo:)

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team Roses Ul bj

Why? Is it because you are going to win yours' date=' and you wont want my paltry 11 bucks?[/quote'] Here im supposed to say "no im running poop" but as Imone thats never short of confidence, some would say arrogant:loon im gonna go with "you hit the nail on the head" skipper:lol:hope

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team Roses Unlucky BJ :(

I will stake any team Roses representative that cashes in the PL betfair challenge game they play this week. The terms are $11 preferably Pokerstars. A good one is, the Sunday $250,000 gtd, but you can choose. Any cashes on stake Split 50/50 :ok
Nice one Capt, although extra incentive not needed, we're doing it for team pride. :$ Next week's schedule is confirmed. A day each again next week, then we can fight for the 2 finales and the win?
Tuesday 22nd September: 20:00 NLHE Freezeout - $5+50c - 6 max - Standard Stacks with Standard Blinds Wednesday 23rd September: 19:00 NLHE Freezeout - $10+$1 - Deep Starting Stacks with Standard Blinds Thursday 24th September: 19:00 Pot Limit Omaha Freezeout - $5+50c I'm not certain of time - I think these have been starting at 8pm or 8:30pm? I am leaving the official time as 7pm as better that players are early than late Friday 25th September: 18:35 NLHE Freezeout - $5+50c - Regular Daily Tournament already in schedule No attempt at HU this week Saturday 26th September: 19:30 NLHE Freezeout - $5+50c - Deep Starting Stacks with Standard Blinds Sunday 27th September: 18:00 NLHE Freezeout - $20+$2 - Deep Starting Stack with Slow Blinds Monday 28th September: 18:35 NLHE Freezeout - $5+50c - Regular Daily Tournament already in schedule Tuesday 29th September: 20:00 NLHE Freezeout - $20+$2 - Daily $3k Gtd Grand finale - everyone still has a shot! Wednesday 30th September: 20:00 NLHE Freezeout - $20+$2 - Daily $3k Gtd Grand finale - everyone still has a shot!

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team Roses N1 AG :ok Was waiting, and looking for Gaf to post up. Girly would like this tuesday if okay by everyone. I will play any. Superfoo, do you want to give thursday a shot then? Does that mean free for all next tuesday,wed? with all teams cashes counting? GL roses :hope

Does that mean free for all next tuesday,wed? with all teams cashes counting?
No, I wouldn't think so. (That'd be changing the goalposts.) When I said fight it out, I meant us decide who was playing. I'd suggest that whoever are our two highest cashers have first refusal on the places maybe?

Schedule for next week is same as usual I presume. I've only played the low buy in games so far so feel I should do one of the bigger ones. Can't do such an early start on a Sunday. Is it Weds the $11 one? 7pm's not great for me either but I should be able to work around to make it. Or' date=' if we've abandoned Friday HU and going for the same tourney as last week, I should be OK for that instead.[/quote'] Weds me please. Friday is now an even earlier game so can't do that. Where are all the 10pm starts? :sad