** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Betfair Challenge - Team Roses

avongirl

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team Roses Next month (October) - we all sit back and cheer the winners on in their prize staking :ok After that, we look and see what is in the pot (i.e. what they win back for us ;) ) and decide from there. So hopefully back in November - but DEFINITELY to be confirmed.... The key principal in this is that John receives his stake back, then 50% of any profits (that's off the top of my head - a qualifier, just in case I'm wrong in the detail ;) ) - but John has committed to reinvest all monies returned to him in future promos for PL :ok

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team Roses Well played team, everyone did their best (some just did better than others :tongue2 :lol) I'm still a few quid up on the month with playing for points, so hopefully everyone else has had some success too. :ok And we even beat a couple of teams. :clap I think where we went wrong was we forgot it was a dry summer. ;)

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team Roses

Still got the Sunday 1/4 Million on Sunday!
Yep Gl :hope BTW you cashed twice, so i can stake you again :ok just let me know. My cards last night were terrible :puke Early doors, two flush draws on flop, then a little pp. Only lost around 800 chips on these (coulda been worse). Then after that, 2 possible hands AQ, and A10, and that was it. Sorry team, but if i had Runa's QQ i would have been doing a lap of honour around the living room :loon